Ariana Grande

Moderators: biscuits, JSparksFan, Benjamin, bm08

Postby jrnleblanc » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:46 pm

She's getting way too skinny, poor thing. :(
jrnleblanc
Manager

Postby ThaInfo1 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:12 am

Granted she is a thin, I think that last pic is just a bad pic of her.

Hopefully.... :-?
Serby wrote:Cuz you ugly and can't relate
ThaInfo1
Legend

Postby lia » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:28 am

ThaInfo1 wrote:Granted she is a thin, I think that last pic is just a bad pic of her.

Hopefully.... :-?
I was thinking the same but then when I watched problem video, I realized how small & thin she looks right now. :-?

Seven number ones on Billboard Hot 100 and fourteen top ten hits since 2010/ Bruno Mars.
lia
Superstar

Postby MimisDragon » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:41 am

Oh no... hopefully weight won't become a problem for her.

I want her to look healthy again.
MimisDragon
Manager

Postby GetBack » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:05 pm

ThaInfo1 wrote:
dreamloverboy wrote:Who is this?
Who is you? Image
LOL at that moorangu avatar from BreatheHeavy! :lol: :lol: :lol:
GetBack
Legend

Postby MimisDragon » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:13 am

''Break Free'' is out.

An EDM track, never thought Ariana would collaborate with Zedd but it sounds fresh.
MimisDragon
Manager

Postby ThaInfo1 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:12 pm

MimisDragon wrote:''Break Free'' is out.

An EDM track, never thought Ariana would collaborate with Zedd but it sounds fresh.
I was so against it but I really enjoy it.
ThaInfo1
Legend

Postby larces » Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:37 pm

Am I the only one who thinks she's not skinny? She's in perfect shape imo and it's normal that your rips "come out" when you bend your back.
larces
Legend

Postby joiPrince_JO » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:42 pm

larces wrote:Am I the only one who thinks she's not skinny? She's in perfect shape imo and it's normal that your rips "come out" when you bend your back.
She's definitely too skinny in my eyes.
Girls' Generation
HyoYeonBritney Spears

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.
joiPrince_JO
Legend

Postby theArmy » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:35 pm

She's the new one in my Queens :cry: :cry: Areola!!!!!!!!
LITTLE CHIX - a new pop sensation on the horizon!
theArmy
Legend

Postby ThaInfo1 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:20 pm

theArmy wrote:She's the new one in my Queens :cry: :cry: Areola!!!!!!!!
Same. Can't wait for the album. :cry:
ThaInfo1
Legend

Postby nekoocz » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:16 am

I am amazed how talented and adorable she is.
nekoo.cz - follow me
nekoocz
Legend

Postby Storyteller » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:29 pm

Can't wait until she slays my soul with My Everything.
Storyteller
Cowboy Casanova

Postby Jesper » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:03 pm

IrishLamb wrote:Can't wait until she slays my soul with My Everything.
+1
Jesper
Legend

Postby theArmy » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:03 pm

Jesper wrote:
+1
+2
theArmy
Legend

Postby ThaInfo1 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:35 pm

theArmy wrote:
Jesper wrote:
+1
+2
+3 Areola gonna come for the alburm of da year.
ThaInfo1
Legend

Postby Airwrecka » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:20 pm

ThaInfo1 wrote:
theArmy wrote:
Jesper wrote:
+1
+2
+3 Areola gonna come for the alburm of da year.
+4 Bish gonna bring it.
❄ The brightest flame casts the darkest shadow ❄
Airwrecka
Ace Reject

Postby Tansike » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:42 am

Ariana Grande wrote:So the news is out about Sam & Cat. I felt it wasn't my place to make any sort of announcement so I kept quiet until now. I want to thank Nickelodeon for making a childhood dream of mine come true, for being a family to me, for being so accommodating and supportive of my multitasking with my music career, and for of course introducing me to many of my fans however many years ago. I want to thank Dan Schneider for allowing me to play such a special, beautiful character who I hid behind for so long. What I mean by that is when I was younger, people loved Cat so much I used to pretend to be more like her. It took me a long time to be brave enough to separate myself and show people how different we actually are.... I think that's honestly because I admire her so much. Her appreciation for life and everybody she encounters. Her passion and genuine excitement for the little things that most people dread like school projects and work. She always saw negative obstacles as opportunities to make things good.
I will always hold Cat near and dear to my heart and appreciate her help in my personal growth from teenager to adult. I know she seems like a simple, daft character (and she is) but she played such a huge part in my life I just wanted to express my appreciation for her and share some of the things I love most about her. I think a lot of people could take a page out of her book...... she wouldn't judge anybody by their appearance.... she believed the best in people.... she wasn't afraid of anything or anybody.... she never let people's judgements hold her back from doing what she wanted, acting how she wanted, dressing how she wanted wanted, dying her hair however she wanted... she never held back her enthusiasm or joy for fear of appearing some sort of way or for fear of jinxing the good that is real (which is something I personally do all the time but I wish I could shake that and celebrate every little thing like she does).
One of my favorite things about Cat was that she never lost her sense of wonder. As we grow up we become more and more jaded and fearful of how we come across. We hold back a little more, protect ourselves a little more and although Cat goes through the same ridicule as anybody else does growing up, she never changed or lost her childlike wonder. To me that's the bravest, most special thing about her. She actually reminds me a lot of Frankie in that way.
So I know a lot of people will think this is a lot for some 'dumb' kids show character.... but to me she is actually a lot smarter, stronger and braver than all the rest of us.

Hopefully we'll find out one day if Cat & Robbie ever got married. If I had any say in the story from here on out I'd make sure they were happily married with sweet, eccentric, Jewish, artificially red headed babies. Cat would constantly find herself reminding Aunt Sam to leave the butter sock and other dangerous weapons out of the house. They'd live down the street from Jade and Beck, also happily married with purple and black haired, pale, grungy, beautiful, goth babies.

Thank you to the cast and crew who I spent almost every day with for a good 4 or 5 years. Thanks for lighting us beautifully, shooting us beautifully, making the most incredible props, yelling at us when we were running late to set, keeping us on track and most of all for making it such a positive work environment. The guys behind the scenes couldn't have been more pleasant or hard working and I appreciate them for that so much. I can't imagine that there is a more pleasant or professional crew in Hollywood.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to a true friend of mine, Dan Schneider. I will never take these memories or lessons learned for granted.

Lastly, thank you to my fans who have been with me since all of this started... you are the most loyal, dedicated and continuously loving supporters I could ever imagine. We've been through so much and you are still here... and we've got a long way to go.
Thank you for believing in me, accepting me and loving me. I love you forever.
Bye Cat :cry:
Tansike
Legend

Postby abi » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:46 am

Well, Sam & Cat was crap though. I'm all for her focusing on her music career! 8-)
abi
Legend

Postby Tansike » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:00 am

abi wrote:Well, Sam & Cat was crap though. I'm all for her focusing on her music career! 8-)
Yeah, it was :lol: BUT i still loved her role as Cat. It was the way how my love for her started. But good she's moving on.
Tansike
Legend

Postby Jesper » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:51 am

For some reason her acting in that series always made me laugh my *ss off, because she is so cute and plays a dumb character, I am glad it is over though.
Jesper
Legend

Postby LionH3art » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:56 am

larces wrote:Am I the only one who thinks she's not skinny? She's in perfect shape imo and it's normal that your rips "come out" when you bend your back.
No she isn't too skinny. Just 'normal' people being pressed.
LionH3art
Superstar

Postby abi » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:51 pm

Tansike wrote:
abi wrote:Well, Sam & Cat was crap though. I'm all for her focusing on her music career! 8-)
Yeah, it was :lol: BUT i still loved her role as Cat. It was the way how my love for her started. But good she's moving on.
Yeah I loved her role too even though her acting was bad. :lol: I still can't believe when she first came out with "The Way", I was like.... "who's this girl, I feel like I've seen her before" and I google image-d her name I was in shock for like 10 minutes "OMG she's this stupid red-haired girl from Nickelodeon I'm so done with my life!" :lol: :lol:
abi
Legend

Postby Storyteller » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:01 pm

abi wrote:
Tansike wrote:
Yeah I loved her role too even though her acting was bad. :lol: I still can't believe when she first came out with "The Way", I was like.... "who's this girl, I feel like I've seen her before" and I google image-d her name I was in shock for like 10 minutes "OMG she's this stupid red-haired girl from Nickelodeon I'm so done with my life!" :lol: :lol:
:lol:

It's probably a good thing for her that the show has finished. There was apparently a lot going on behind the scene's, the two girls were constantly showing up late and apparently weren't getting along as well as they use to.
This just means she can dedicate all her time to her music career, you could see with her first era she wasn't completely there the whole time.
Storyteller
Cowboy Casanova

Postby theArmy » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:12 pm

So the news is out about Sam & Cat. I felt it wasn't my place to make any sort of announcement so I kept quiet until now. I want to thank Nickelodeon for making a childhood dream of mine come true, for being a family to me, for being so accommodating and supportive of my multitasking with my music career, and for of course introducing me to many of my fans however many years ago. I want to thank Dan Schneider for allowing me to play such a special, beautiful character who I hid behind for so long. What I mean by that is when I was younger, people loved Cat so much I used to pretend to be more like her. It took me a long time to be brave enough to separate myself and show people how different we actually are.... I think that's honestly because I admire her so much. Her appreciation for life and everybody she encounters. Her passion and genuine excitement for the little things that most people dread like school projects and work. She always saw negative obstacles as opportunities to make things good.
I will always hold Cat near and dear to my heart and appreciate her help in my personal growth from teenager to adult. I know she seems like a simple, daft character (and she is) but she played such a huge part in my life I just wanted to express my appreciation for her and share some of the things I love most about her. I think a lot of people could take a page out of her book...... she wouldn't judge anybody by their appearance.... she believed the best in people.... she wasn't afraid of anything or anybody.... she never let people's judgements hold her back from doing what she wanted, acting how she wanted, dressing how she wanted wanted, dying her hair however she wanted... she never held back her enthusiasm or joy for fear of appearing some sort of way or for fear of jinxing the good that is real (which is something I personally do all the time but I wish I could shake that and celebrate every little thing like she does).
One of my favorite things about Cat was that she never lost her sense of wonder. As we grow up we become more and more jaded and fearful of how we come across. We hold back a little more, protect ourselves a little more and although Cat goes through the same ridicule as anybody else does growing up, she never changed or lost her childlike wonder. To me that's the bravest, most special thing about her. She actually reminds me a lot of Frankie in that way.
So I know a lot of people will think this is a lot for some 'dumb' kids show character.... but to me she is actually a lot smarter, stronger and braver than all the rest of us.

Hopefully we'll find out one day if Cat & Robbie ever got married. If I had any say in the story from here on out I'd make sure they were happily married with sweet, eccentric, Jewish, artificially red headed babies. Cat would constantly find herself reminding Aunt Sam to leave the butter sock and other dangerous weapons out of the house. They'd live down the street from Jade and Beck, also happily married with purple and black haired, pale, grungy, beautiful, goth babies.

Thank you to the cast and crew who I spent almost every day with for a good 4 or 5 years. Thanks for lighting us beautifully, shooting us beautifully, making the most incredible props, yelling at us when we were running late to set, keeping us on track and most of all for making it such a positive work environment. The guys behind the scenes couldn't have been more pleasant or hard working and I appreciate them for that so much. I can't imagine that there is a more pleasant or professional crew in Hollywood.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to a true friend of mine, Dan Schneider. I will never take these memories or lessons learned for granted.

Lastly, thank you to my fans who have been with me since all of this started... you are the most loyal, dedicated and continuously loving supporters I could ever imagine. We've been through so much and you are still here... and we've got a long way to go.
Thank you for believing in me, accepting me and loving me. I love you forever.
https://www.facebook.com/arianagrande
theArmy
Legend

Return to General Artists Discussion