15. Direct Contact (feat. Demi Lovato)

Does this really exist?
No there is no deluxe
Jesper
Legend

Postby spiritboy » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:37 am

Ariana did a mashup of Born This Way/Express Yourself :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOcPFwKTgTY
Mariah saved Xmas and Gaga is saving Pop and Hollywood.
spiritboy
Legend

Postby Jesper » Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:47 pm

spiritboy wrote:Ariana did a mashup of Born This Way/Express Yourself :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOcPFwKTgTY
I actually love it, I heard it some time ago, but it's great :lol:
Jesper
Legend

Postby RayRay » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:03 pm

Is it true Ariana is going to release a Christmas album this year?
RayRay
Legend

Postby xxx145 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:24 pm

RayRay wrote:Is it true Ariana is going to release a Christmas album this year?
She started recording some Christmas songs, so maybe she's going to release some Christmas EP with a few songs.
xxx145
Personal Assistant

Postby joiPrince_JO » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:02 pm

RayRay wrote:Is it true Ariana is going to release a Christmas album this year?
Maybe a single around Christmas time. Her second album will come out next February.
Girls' Generation
HyoYeonBritney Spears

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.
joiPrince_JO
Legend

Postby GetBack » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:11 pm

Releasing a Christmas EP this year would be too much! She should save that for later, I mean, if she does it now, it will be like a My Kind of Christmas or 8 Days of Christmas where it's more of cashing in on the artist's popularity rather than releasing a solid Christmas album.
GetBack
Legend

Postby RayRay » Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:57 pm

I read she's doing a Christmas EP, not just a single. She did some kind of Christmas musical last year apparently. It was called Snow White.

I find it surprising that both Tamar and Ariana have just released a studio album and are already releasing a Christmas cd. I don't mind, I love Christmas music!
RayRay
Legend

Postby Jesper » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:58 pm

GetBack wrote:Releasing a Christmas EP this year would be too much! She should save that for later, I mean, if she does it now, it will be like a My Kind of Christmas or 8 Days of Christmas where it's more of cashing in on the artist's popularity rather than releasing a solid Christmas album.
They movin on fast, new album is scenduled for February 2014
Jesper
Legend

Postby GetBack » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:52 pm

Brilliant performance of "Tattooed Heart" in the American Music Awards! She sounded even better than the CD version. The runs were so on point, and she didn't look nervous at all! :D :D
GetBack
Legend

Postby lenor » Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:53 pm

such a talented young lady! love her!
lenor
Superstar

Postby LordRio » Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:03 pm

GetBack wrote:Brilliant performance of "Tattooed Heart" in the American Music Awards! She sounded even better than the CD version. The runs were so on point, and she didn't look nervous at all! :D :D
It sure was, she sings flawlessly live.
LordRio
Groupie

Postby UKMusicLova » Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:18 am

RIP pony tail FINALLY :lol:
She tweeted new music, new projects, new chapter new weave

UKMusicLova
Legend

Postby GetBack » Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:05 am

She should really take some time, not a long time. Her Christmas EP was a non-event!
GetBack
Legend

Postby ThaInfo1 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:39 am

I hope she works with more producers. She doesn't need anymore The Way/Right There/Baby I, Lovin It,That other irrlevant that sounds like these songs on that album.

Go more R&B Areola gwarl.
Serby wrote:Cuz you ugly and can't relate
ThaInfo1
Legend

Postby abi » Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:12 am

^I agree. Yours Truly is cute but overall all the songs sound similar. They all have the same structure/production.
abi
Legend

Postby UKMusicLova » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:12 pm

Ariana snatches the haters wigs but won't wear them
Since people give me such a hard time about my hair I thought I'd take the time to explain the whole situation to everybody. I had to bleach my hair and dye it red every other week for the first 4 years of playing Cat... as one would assume, that completely destroyed my hair. I now wear a wig on Sam & Cat. My real hair is back to brown and I wear extensions but I wear it in a pony tail because my actual hair is so broken that it looks absolutely ratchet and absurd when I let it down. I tried wigs, they looked RIDICULOUS. Tried a weave because I am working on a new project and want to try some different looks and literally wanted to rip my scalp off. So as annoying as it is for y'all to have to look at the same hair style all the time, it's all that works for now (AND I'm comfortable for the first time in years).... And trust me, it's even more difficult for me to have to wait forever for my natural hair to grow back and to have to wear more fake hair than every drag queen on earth combined. So PLEASE gimme a break about the hair (or just don't look at me lol). IT'S JUST HAIR AFTER ALL. There are way way way more important things. Love y'all very much.
UKMusicLova
Legend

Postby Jesper » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:15 pm

^
:lol: I love the line about the dragqueens
Jesper
Legend

Postby samra » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:54 pm

UKMusicLova wrote:Ariana snatches the haters wigs but won't wear them
:lol: :lol:

Poor Ariana and her silent struggle. :( Here we all were dissing her for never changing her hair but there's actually a legit backstory that explains it all. :o :lol:
Listen to my 2016 Eurovision Song Contest entry: MIRACLE
samra
Superstar

Postby neesha » Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:57 pm

Ariana working with Ryan Tedder and benny blanco, looks like she's going down a more poppier route :-?
neesha
Groupie

Postby Jesper » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:12 pm

neesha wrote:Ariana working with Ryan Tedder and benny blanco, looks like she's going down a more poppier route :-?
It would not mind if she does a R&B influenced pop ballad with them. I doubt she is gonna go full pop now!
Jesper
Legend

Postby Michiel » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:49 pm

Jesper wrote:
neesha wrote:Ariana working with Ryan Tedder and benny blanco, looks like she's going down a more poppier route :-?
It would not mind if she does a R&B influenced pop ballad with them. I doubt she is gonna go full pop now!
Although both worked mainly on what we would label as pop songs, they also produced some pop/r&b songs in the past. As long as she stays on the pop/r&b route I'll be fine. I don't want her to go all Demi. The style she did on this album is perfect for her.
"Common sense is a chaotic aggregate of disparate conceptions, and one can find there anything that one like."
Last.FM
Instagram
Michiel
Legend

Postby Jesper » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:53 pm

MichielMC wrote:
Jesper wrote:
Although both worked mainly on what we would label as pop songs, they also produced some pop/r&b songs in the past. As long as she stays on the pop/r&b route I'll be fine. I don't want her to go all Demi. The style she did on this album is perfect for her.
Yeah I agree
Jesper
Legend

Postby feeklv » Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:16 pm

Didn't she or her producer say she wasn't used to rnb but the producers thought it would fit her voice? So it might be that later on in her career she's doing what she initially did. I dunno. Just a thought.
feeklv
Manager

Postby neesha » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:28 am

feeklv wrote:Didn't she or her producer say she wasn't used to rnb but the producers thought it would fit her voice? So it might be that later on in her career she's doing what she initially did. I dunno. Just a thought.
I remember in an interview she said when she was younger she felt like she 'had' to do pop because she felt like that's what her fans wanted to hear, but she felt as if that wasn't the right sound for her.
neesha
Groupie

Return to General Artists Discussion