One Direction :: Charts & Sales History

Moderators: trebor, kingofskiffle, nympho

 

Postby xrafaelx » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:03 pm

UK Sales

Up All Night 1,163,700
Take Me Home 1,042,800
Midnight Memories 922,200
FOUR 660,800
niall james horan
User avatar
xrafaelx
Manager
 
Posts: 3207
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2014

Postby theMathematician » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:21 pm

Smooth progression from album to album - great! I'm sure album No. 5 would have sold at least 400k copies - with a return of ZAYN maybe even more than Four's total.
theMathematician
Roadie
 
Posts: 463
Joined: Thu May 31, 2018
Location: Styria, Austria

Postby JeyBeMust » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:58 pm

xrafaelx wrote:UK Sales

Up All Night 1,163,700
Take Me Home 1,042,800
Midnight Memories 922,200
FOUR 660,800
Do you know the “Made in the AM” sales?
User avatar
JeyBeMust
Superstar
 
Posts: 9554
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010

Postby xrafaelx » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:08 pm

theMathematician wrote:Smooth progression from album to album - great! I'm sure album No. 5 would have sold at least 400k copies - with a return of ZAYN maybe even more than Four's total.
JeyBeMust wrote:
xrafaelx wrote:UK Sales

Up All Night 1,163,700
Take Me Home 1,042,800
Midnight Memories 922,200
FOUR 660,800
Do you know the “Made in the AM” sales?
460k from 2017!!
niall james horan
User avatar
xrafaelx
Manager
 
Posts: 3207
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2014

Return to Artist Chart Analysis