Beyoncé :: The "Lemonade" Era

Moderators: kingofskiffle, stevyy

 

Postby BhiveDiva » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:53 am

J Balvin released a remix version of Mi Gente with Beyoncé in Itunes, Spotify and Vevo. :o

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=you ... PHgDFRpCi0

All money will be donate for hurricanes' victims.
User avatar
BhiveDiva
Personal Assistant
 
Posts: 509
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012
Location: Rio de Janeiro , Brazil

Postby carlo_thebest » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:32 am

BhiveDiva wrote:J Balvin released a remix version of Mi Gente with Beyoncé in Itunes, Spotify and Vevo. :o

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=you ... PHgDFRpCi0

All money will be donate for hurricanes' victims.
Great! I wonder if they will send it also to radios...
BEYONCE 120.000.000 Records Worldwide

Beyoncé is Billboard Female Artist of the Decade!
User avatar
carlo_thebest
Legend
 
Posts: 11533
Joined: Sat Oct 14, 2006
Location: Italy

Postby Hugo » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:35 am

Charitable queen.
"You are Beyoncé!"
"Thank You."
User avatar
Hugo
HAL 9000
 
Posts: 36911
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009
Location: Portugal

Postby carlo_thebest » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:42 am

Hugo wrote:Charitable queen.
But I guess only her part will go to charity right ?
BEYONCE 120.000.000 Records Worldwide

Beyoncé is Billboard Female Artist of the Decade!
User avatar
carlo_thebest
Legend
 
Posts: 11533
Joined: Sat Oct 14, 2006
Location: Italy

Postby Hugo » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:53 am

^ Probably, yeah.

Mi Gente

iTunes:
#1 Bermuda
#1 Costa Rica
#1 Honduras

#2 Antigua and Barbuda
#2 Barbados
#2 Brazil
#2 Guatemala
#3 Ghana
#5 Dominican Republic
#9 Mexico
#12 Colombia
#13 United States
#13 Kyrgyzstan
#14 Philippines
#30 Peru
#37 Sweden
#40 Canada
#73 Spain
#147 New Zealand
"You are Beyoncé!"
"Thank You."
User avatar
Hugo
HAL 9000
 
Posts: 36911
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009
Location: Portugal

Postby carlo_thebest » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:17 am

Hugo wrote:^ Probably, yeah.

Mi Gente

iTunes:
#1 Bermuda
#1 Costa Rica
#1 Honduras

#2 Antigua and Barbuda
#2 Barbados
#2 Brazil
#2 Guatemala
#3 Ghana
#5 Dominican Republic
#9 Mexico
#12 Colombia
#13 United States
#13 Kyrgyzstan
#14 Philippines
#30 Peru
#37 Sweden
#40 Canada
#73 Spain
#147 New Zealand
Too bad there is no add for the song on iTunes and that it's not even in the new releases section...
But well, beyoncé shared it on Instagram, so with 106M followers it might be enough to get it started XD
BEYONCE 120.000.000 Records Worldwide

Beyoncé is Billboard Female Artist of the Decade!
User avatar
carlo_thebest
Legend
 
Posts: 11533
Joined: Sat Oct 14, 2006
Location: Italy

Postby Hugo » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:19 am

It's #7 in the US, so it's doing ok so far.
"You are Beyoncé!"
"Thank You."
User avatar
Hugo
HAL 9000
 
Posts: 36911
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009
Location: Portugal

Postby carlo_thebest » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:27 am

Hugo wrote:It's #7 in the US, so it's doing ok so far.
Great!! I need a full update now... How is the song doing on Airplay and Streaming (The original I mean) and will she be credited in the Hot 100 next week?
BEYONCE 120.000.000 Records Worldwide

Beyoncé is Billboard Female Artist of the Decade!
User avatar
carlo_thebest
Legend
 
Posts: 11533
Joined: Sat Oct 14, 2006
Location: Italy

Postby Hugo » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:38 am

Mi Gente

iTunes:
#1 Bermuda
#1 Costa Rica
#1 Dominican Republic
#1 El Salvador
#1 Honduras
#1 Mozambique
#1 Nicaragua
#2 Antigua and Barbuda
#2 Barbados
#2 Brazil
#2 Guatemala
#2 Kenya
#3 Ghana
#4 Colombia
#6 United States
#7 Mexico
#10 Peru
#13 Chile
#13 Kyrgyzstan
#13 Sweden
#15 Philippines
#21 Spain
#23 Argentina
#27 Greece
#31 Canada
#46 Norway
#60 New Zealand
#69 Australia
#89 Turkey
#91 United Kingdom
#97 Belgium
#119 Indonesia
#161 Italy
#176 Germany
#176 South Africa
#184 Russia
"You are Beyoncé!"
"Thank You."
User avatar
Hugo
HAL 9000
 
Posts: 36911
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009
Location: Portugal

Postby Hugo » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:17 am

carlo_thebest wrote:
Hugo wrote:It's #7 in the US, so it's doing ok so far.
Great!! I need a full update now... How is the song doing on Airplay and Streaming (The original I mean) and will she be credited in the Hot 100 next week?
Spanish
1 =
J BALVIN
Mi Gente f/Willy William
7.810 +0.007

Rhythmic
17 =
J BALVIN
Mi Gente f/Willy William
8.670 +0.061

Pop
24 =
J BALVIN
Mi Gente f/Willy William
18.654 +0.730

Tropical Latin
1 =
J BALVIN
Mi Gente f/Willy William
5.121 -0.093

Latin Urban
28 =
J BALVIN
Mi Gente f/Willy William
0.162 -0.038
"You are Beyoncé!"
"Thank You."
User avatar
Hugo
HAL 9000
 
Posts: 36911
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009
Location: Portugal

Postby Hugo » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:19 am

The original song on Spotify

Spotify:
#1 Honduras
#1 Italy
#1 Luxembourg
#1 Malta
#1 Mexico
#1 Nicaragua
#2 Bolivia
#2 Bulgaria
#2 Colombia
#2 Costa Rica
#2 Dominican Republic
#2 El Salvador
#2 Guatemala
#2 Switzerland
#3 Argentina
#3 Chile
#3 Ecuador
#3 Panama
#3 Paraguay
#3 Spain
#4 Worldwide
#4 Belgium
#4 Germany
#4 Portugal
#4 Uruguay
#5 Estonia
#5 Netherlands
#5 Turkey
#6 Hungary
#6 Peru
#7 Austria
#7 Greece
#9 Brazil
#9 Poland
#10 Czech Republic
#10 Lithuania
#11 Canada
#12 Slovakia
#13 United Kingdom
#15 Ireland
#16 Denmark
#16 Sweden
#18 United States
#18 Latvia
#19 Norway
#24 Australia
#26 Iceland
#31 France
#32 New Zealand
#33 Japan
#34 Hong Kong
#37 Taiwan
#38 Singapore
#43 Finland
#57 Malaysia
#65 Indonesia
#89 Philippines
"You are Beyoncé!"
"Thank You."
User avatar
Hugo
HAL 9000
 
Posts: 36911
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009
Location: Portugal

Postby JeyBeMust » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:04 am

Is "Mi Gente" part of a Lemonade re-release?

Use the correct thread: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=126694
User avatar
JeyBeMust
Superstar
 
Posts: 8457
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010

Postby Hugo » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:07 am

Ch I refuse to use that, who's going to look for it? :lol:

I prefer Beyoncé's chart history, so I'll post there from now on about this.
"You are Beyoncé!"
"Thank You."
User avatar
Hugo
HAL 9000
 
Posts: 36911
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009
Location: Portugal

Postby JeyBeMust » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:18 am

Hugo wrote:Ch I refuse to use that, who's going to look for it? :lol:

I prefer Beyoncé's chart history, so I'll post there from now on about this.
Haha, that sounds accurate. Yep, the "chart & sales history" thread is great too.
User avatar
JeyBeMust
Superstar
 
Posts: 8457
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010

Postby MrLovett » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:39 am

carlo_thebest wrote:
BhiveDiva wrote:J Balvin released a remix version of Mi Gente with Beyoncé in Itunes, Spotify and Vevo. :o

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=you ... PHgDFRpCi0

All money will be donate for hurricanes' victims.
Great! I wonder if they will send it also to radios...
It's already been added to the Power Rotation on the Z100. :o
no shade, no hate
User avatar
MrLovett
Manager
 
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010
Location: London

Postby carlo_thebest » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:44 am

MrLovett wrote:
carlo_thebest wrote:
BhiveDiva wrote:J Balvin released a remix version of Mi Gente with Beyoncé in Itunes, Spotify and Vevo. :o

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=you ... PHgDFRpCi0

All money will be donate for hurricanes' victims.
Great! I wonder if they will send it also to radios...
It's already been added to the Power Rotation on the Z100. :o
Great! If this version gets enough airplay and sales she will be credited soon in the hot 100!
BEYONCE 120.000.000 Records Worldwide

Beyoncé is Billboard Female Artist of the Decade!
User avatar
carlo_thebest
Legend
 
Posts: 11533
Joined: Sat Oct 14, 2006
Location: Italy

Postby MrLovett » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:48 am

carlo_thebest wrote:Great! If this version gets enough airplay and sales she will be credited soon in the hot 100!
I think it will, it's moving pretty rapidly up iTunes globally, it's the top track on the Spotify and Apple Music trending hits and radio is jumping on it. I think we've got a hit on our hands. :D
no shade, no hate
User avatar
MrLovett
Manager
 
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010
Location: London

Postby Hugo » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:52 am

MrLovett wrote:
carlo_thebest wrote:Great! If this version gets enough airplay and sales she will be credited soon in the hot 100!
I think it will, it's moving pretty rapidly up iTunes globally, it's the top track on the Spotify and Apple Music trending hits and radio is jumping on it. I think we've got a hit on our hands. :D
Image
"You are Beyoncé!"
"Thank You."
User avatar
Hugo
HAL 9000
 
Posts: 36911
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009
Location: Portugal

Postby carlo_thebest » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:57 am

ahahah that pic was great ahaha
Well she already decided to not appear in the video, and for sure she will never promote it XD
BEYONCE 120.000.000 Records Worldwide

Beyoncé is Billboard Female Artist of the Decade!
User avatar
carlo_thebest
Legend
 
Posts: 11533
Joined: Sat Oct 14, 2006
Location: Italy

Postby Nippian93 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:18 pm

WW sales*: @Beyonce, Lemonade 10,000 (3,106,000 total).
❤Whitney Houston
User avatar
Nippian93
Legend
 
Posts: 28813
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2016

Postby TIfan » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:24 am

If she gets another top 10, cool, but I want her to do it with her own music.
TIfan
Legend
 
Posts: 10223
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008

Postby Petrie » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:37 am

Looking like this is most definitely going to be her "lowest selling album" WW (I wish that title belonged to B'Day) but tbh, with sales as dead as they are it is completely understandable. Over 3m in 2016/2017 is incredible though and it's one of the most critically acclaimed female albums ever so all is good.
User avatar
Petrie
Groupie
 
Posts: 152
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017
Location: UK

Postby carlo_thebest » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:23 am

Petrie wrote:Looking like this is most definitely going to be her "lowest selling album" WW (I wish that title belonged to B'Day) but tbh, with sales as dead as they are it is completely understandable. Over 3m in 2016/2017 is incredible though and it's one of the most critically acclaimed female albums ever so all is good.
It will be a good catalog seller, like almost all her albums, so that number might increase in the coming years...
BEYONCE 120.000.000 Records Worldwide

Beyoncé is Billboard Female Artist of the Decade!
User avatar
carlo_thebest
Legend
 
Posts: 11533
Joined: Sat Oct 14, 2006
Location: Italy

Postby Petrie » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:50 pm

carlo_thebest wrote:
Petrie wrote:Looking like this is most definitely going to be her "lowest selling album" WW (I wish that title belonged to B'Day) but tbh, with sales as dead as they are it is completely understandable. Over 3m in 2016/2017 is incredible though and it's one of the most critically acclaimed female albums ever so all is good.
It will be a good catalog seller, like almost all her albums, so that number might increase in the coming years...
Maybe it will but, "4"s sales are at about 3.3-3.4m WW and that's her 2nd lowest selling album highly doubt lemonade will outsell it, 4 is a pretty good catalog seller :/
User avatar
Petrie
Groupie
 
Posts: 152
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017
Location: UK

Postby carlo_thebest » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:50 am

Lemonade
175 (71) Billboard 200
56 (16) Album Sales Chart
BEYONCE 120.000.000 Records Worldwide

Beyoncé is Billboard Female Artist of the Decade!
User avatar
carlo_thebest
Legend
 
Posts: 11533
Joined: Sat Oct 14, 2006
Location: Italy

Return to Artist Chart Analysis