Jennifer Lopez :: The "Por Primera Vez" era

Moderators: AutomaticBR, kingofskiffle, Wayne, arab, stevyy

 

Postby modjoch » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:50 pm

Covenant wrote:Amor3x just in Octuber? WTF???
Yes and a new spanglish banger also maybe dual release . What a mess era
User avatar
modjoch
Groupie
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017

Postby Covenant » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:31 pm

modjoch wrote:
Covenant wrote:Amor3x just in Octuber? WTF???
Yes and a new spanglish banger also maybe dual release . What a mess era
new flop is coming for us :o :o
Another one in the casket
User avatar
Covenant
Roadie
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Thu May 18, 2017

Postby modjoch » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:34 pm

Covenant wrote:
modjoch wrote:
Covenant wrote:Amor3x just in Octuber? WTF???
Yes and a new spanglish banger also maybe dual release . What a mess era
new flop is coming for us :o :o
I donno what to say . I feel really embarrassed for NtNY . She misses originality . Let s hope for some miracles lol
User avatar
modjoch
Groupie
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017

Postby Covenant » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:53 pm

Billboard Latin Charts

Hot Latin Songs

38 (-7) - Jennifer Lopez Ni Tú Ni Yo

Latin Airplay

25 (-2) Jennifer Lopez Ni Tú Ni Yo

Latin Pop Airplay

14 (-4) - Jennifer Lopez Ni Tú Ni Yo

Tropical Airplay

3 = Jennifer Lopez Ni Tú Ni Yo
Another one in the casket
User avatar
Covenant
Roadie
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Thu May 18, 2017

Postby modjoch » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:35 pm

Covenant wrote:Billboard Latin Charts

Hot Latin Songs

38 (-7) - Jennifer Lopez Ni Tú Ni Yo

Latin Airplay

25 (-2) Jennifer Lopez Ni Tú Ni Yo

Latin Pop Airplay

14 (-4) - Jennifer Lopez Ni Tú Ni Yo

Tropical Airplay

3 = Jennifer Lopez Ni Tú Ni Yo
RIP NTNY :oops:
User avatar
modjoch
Groupie
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017

Postby Covenant » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:37 pm

modjoch wrote:
Covenant wrote:Billboard Latin Charts

Hot Latin Songs

38 (-7) - Jennifer Lopez Ni Tú Ni Yo

Latin Airplay

25 (-2) Jennifer Lopez Ni Tú Ni Yo

Latin Pop Airplay

14 (-4) - Jennifer Lopez Ni Tú Ni Yo

Tropical Airplay

3 = Jennifer Lopez Ni Tú Ni Yo
RIP NTNY :oops:
It's such good music. A pity to end this way
Another one in the casket
User avatar
Covenant
Roadie
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Thu May 18, 2017

Postby modjoch » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:38 am

Covenant wrote:
modjoch wrote:
Covenant wrote:Billboard Latin Charts

Hot Latin Songs

38 (-7) - Jennifer Lopez Ni Tú Ni Yo

Latin Airplay

25 (-2) Jennifer Lopez Ni Tú Ni Yo

Latin Pop Airplay

14 (-4) - Jennifer Lopez Ni Tú Ni Yo

Tropical Airplay

3 = Jennifer Lopez Ni Tú Ni Yo
RIP NTNY :oops:
It's such good music. A pity to end this way
To be honest . It s a good but not great to compete with other latin songs out there . It should be more uptempo and lot of dance and the video didnt save it at all . Ihope the next single will save the era
User avatar
modjoch
Groupie
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017

Postby Covenant » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:04 am

modjoch wrote:
Covenant wrote:
modjoch wrote:
Covenant wrote:Billboard Latin Charts

Hot Latin Songs

38 (-7) - Jennifer Lopez Ni Tú Ni Yo

Latin Airplay

25 (-2) Jennifer Lopez Ni Tú Ni Yo

Latin Pop Airplay

14 (-4) - Jennifer Lopez Ni Tú Ni Yo

Tropical Airplay

3 = Jennifer Lopez Ni Tú Ni Yo
RIP NTNY :oops:
It's such good music. A pity to end this way
To be honest . It s a good but not great to compete with other latin songs out there . It should be more uptempo and lot of dance and the video didnt save it at all . Ihope the next single will save the era
I'm glad she still released songs after so many years, and with a very strong competition. Ni Tú Ni Yo was not the regatton they were waiting for. I think if Jennifer were willing to be number one, she would have released the song with Maluma
Another one in the casket
User avatar
Covenant
Roadie
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Thu May 18, 2017

Postby modjoch » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:49 am

Let sbhope amorX3 brings her back to charts . The song with maluma should the 3rd single
User avatar
modjoch
Groupie
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017

Postby Covenant » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:42 pm

modjoch wrote:Let sbhope amorX3 brings her back to charts . The song with maluma should the 3rd single
I think amorX3 will only work if the video pleases. Then we will have the support of the streams, if for the music so I doubt it is a thing.
Another one in the casket
User avatar
Covenant
Roadie
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Thu May 18, 2017

Postby modjoch » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:20 am

Covenant wrote:
modjoch wrote:Let sbhope amorX3 brings her back to charts . The song with maluma should the 3rd single
I think amorX3 will only work if the video pleases. Then we will have the support of the streams, if for the music so I doubt it is a thing.
Then why chosing Amor as second single if they dont think it will smash :lol: her team lacks originality but i love her and i will always support her
User avatar
modjoch
Groupie
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017

Postby Covenant » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:28 pm

modjoch wrote:
Covenant wrote:
modjoch wrote:Let sbhope amorX3 brings her back to charts . The song with maluma should the 3rd single
I think amorX3 will only work if the video pleases. Then we will have the support of the streams, if for the music so I doubt it is a thing.
Then why chosing Amor as second single if they dont think it will smash :lol: her team lacks originality but i love her and i will always support her
They also chose Ni Tú Ni Ni Yo. Maybe they are really just her.
Another one in the casket
User avatar
Covenant
Roadie
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Thu May 18, 2017

Postby Covenant » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:14 pm

Ni Tu Ni Yo - Youtube

356( +152)- Jennifer Lopez - Ni Tú Ni Yo (Official Video) ft. Gente de Zona 461.214
Another one in the casket
User avatar
Covenant
Roadie
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Thu May 18, 2017

Postby modjoch » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:02 pm

Covenant wrote:Ni Tu Ni Yo - Youtube

356( +152)- Jennifer Lopez - Ni Tú Ni Yo (Official Video) ft. Gente de Zona 461.214
Thats nice after 2 months ppl started to watch it :lol: i mean why not she used to be the queen of YouTube
User avatar
modjoch
Groupie
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017

Postby modjoch » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:48 am

modjoch wrote:
Covenant wrote:Ni Tu Ni Yo - Youtube

356( +152)- Jennifer Lopez - Ni Tú Ni Yo (Official Video) ft. Gente de Zona 461.214
Thats nice after 2 months ppl started to watch it :lol: i mean why not she used to be the queen of YouTube
It started to gain again . 550k the past 24hrs
User avatar
modjoch
Groupie
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017

Postby Covenant » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:33 pm

Jennifer Lopez was nominated for the "Latin Music Awards" in the "Favorite Song: Tropical" category for the cover of "Olvídame Y Pega La Vuelta"!

The award will air on October 26 on the Latin channel Telemundo!

VOTE VERY AND AS MANY TIMES YOU WANT: http://www.telemundo.com/.../lat...//vo ... categories
Another one in the casket
User avatar
Covenant
Roadie
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Thu May 18, 2017

Postby Covenant » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:40 pm

Ni Tu Ni Yo - Youtube

309( +30)- Jennifer Lopez - Ni Tú Ni Yo (Official Video) ft. Gente de Zona 529.462
Another one in the casket
User avatar
Covenant
Roadie
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Thu May 18, 2017

Postby nympho » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:22 pm

SPAIN
42 (34) 10 Ni tú ni yo (G)
nympho
Superstar
 
Posts: 5988
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008

Postby Covenant » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:23 pm

nympho wrote:SPAIN
42 (34) 10 Ni tú ni yo (G)
:( :(
Another one in the casket
User avatar
Covenant
Roadie
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Thu May 18, 2017

Postby modjoch » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:01 am

nympho wrote:SPAIN
42 (34) 10 Ni tú ni yo (G)
It will rise again
User avatar
modjoch
Groupie
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017

Postby Covenant » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:53 pm

Youtube

287 (+83) Jennifer Lopez - Ni Tú Ni Yo (Official Video) ft. Gente de Zona 524.774
Another one in the casket
User avatar
Covenant
Roadie
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Thu May 18, 2017

Postby NotMyUmbrella » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:15 am

During an interview in the magazine for "HOLA!" she confirmed that the album is still called "Por primera vez", contains 13 songs. No "Chegaste" or duets with Marc on it. "Ni tu ni yo" will be part of it as the next single "Amor amor amor". She also confirmed the tracks "El", "Un poquito de tu amor" y "A tu lado".

"Amor amor amor" is out in mid-October now. The album follows in late November.
User avatar
NotMyUmbrella
Roadie
 
Posts: 282
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014

Postby Covenant » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:55 am

NotMyUmbrella wrote:During an interview in the magazine for "HOLA!" she confirmed that the album is still called "Por primera vez", contains 13 songs. No "Chegaste" or duets with Marc on it. "Ni tu ni yo" will be part of it as the next single "Amor amor amor". She also confirmed the tracks "El", "Un poquito de tu amor" y "A tu lado".

"Amor amor amor" is out in mid-October now. The album follows in late November.
El :P :P :P :P
Another one in the casket
User avatar
Covenant
Roadie
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Thu May 18, 2017

Postby NotMyUmbrella » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:56 am

Those songs are now confirmed:

"Ni tu ni yo"
"Amor amor amor"
"A tu lado"
"Por primera vez"
"El"
"Mirate"

The duet with Marc "Olvidame y pega la vuelta" will NOT be on the album neither will "Chegaste" with Roberto Carlos.
User avatar
NotMyUmbrella
Roadie
 
Posts: 282
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014

Postby modjoch » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:39 am

NotMyUmbrella wrote:Those songs are now confirmed:

"Ni tu ni yo"
"Amor amor amor"
"A tu lado"
"Por primera vez"
"El"
"Mirate"

The duet with Marc "Olvidame y pega la vuelta" will NOT be on the album neither will "Chegaste" with Roberto Carlos.
Thx god . I dont like both songs altho OYPLV got a nomination . Cant wait for Amor amor amor
User avatar
modjoch
Groupie
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017

Return to Artist Chart Analysis