Eminem :: Charts & Sales History

Moderators: kingofskiffle, stevyy

 

Postby thebigham » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:50 pm

8/19/17 Billboard's Top Album Sales
Total = Chain, Independent, Mass Merchants, Non Traditional

EMINEM|EMINEM SHOW ( 97) 2,358 = 160 87 1201 911

EMINEM|CURTAIN CALL (108) 2,150 = 323 131 1035 662

EMINEM|MARSHALL MATHERS LP (186) 1,485 = 238 142 391 716

EMINEM|SLIM SHADY (187) 1,483 = 251 140 592 500

and...

8/26/17 Billboard's Top Album Sales
Total = Chain, Independent, Mass Merchants, Non Traditional

EMINEM|CURTAIN CALL ( 70) 2,880 = 305 62 1495 1019

EMINEM|EMINEM SHOW ( 75) 2,804 = 141 77 1087 1500

EMINEM|MARSHALL MATHERS LP (110) 2,163 = 258 165 428 1314

EMINEM|SLIM SHADY (121) 2,011 = 291 168 513 1039
User avatar
thebigham
Legend
 
Posts: 50081
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005

Postby Nippian93 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:14 pm

US digital sales: #176 Lose Yourself, @Eminem 4,076 (7,330,364 total).
❤Whitney Houston
User avatar
Nippian93
Legend
 
Posts: 28810
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2016

Postby thebigham » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:57 am

9/2/17 Billboard's Top Album Sales
Total = Chain, Independent, Mass Merchants, Non Traditional

83. EMINEM|CURTAIN CALL 2,341 = 247 91 1457 546

144. EMINEM|EMINEM SHOW 1,704 = 134 102 912 556
User avatar
thebigham
Legend
 
Posts: 50081
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005

Postby luffy21 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:21 pm

Sales estimate by oldbloke:

THE EMINEM SHOW - Eminem ( 10,826,000 ) 10xP
CURTAIN CALL: THE HITS - Eminem ( 4,173,000 ) 7xP
User avatar
luffy21
Groupie
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2016

Postby Nippian93 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:10 pm

US digital sales: Lose Yourself, @Eminem 4,845 (7,339,493 total).
❤Whitney Houston
User avatar
Nippian93
Legend
 
Posts: 28810
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2016

Postby Nippian93 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:04 pm

US album sales: @Eminem, The Eminem Show 10,827,761 (total).
❤Whitney Houston
User avatar
Nippian93
Legend
 
Posts: 28810
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2016

Postby borderwolf » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:41 am

Denmark
29/08-2017

Eminem
The Real Slim Shady

certified Gold Track
Prisoner Of Rock'n'Roll
User avatar
borderwolf
Legend
 
Posts: 36673
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006
Location: Traversetolo - Italy

Postby thebigham » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:28 pm

9/23/17 Billboard's Top Album Sales
Total = Chain, Independent, Mass Merchants, Non Traditional

95. EMINEM|CURTAIN CALL 2,072 = 270 45 1296 462

116. EMINEM|EMINEM SHOW 1,821 = 143 52 1228 396

197. EMINEM|SLIM SHADY 1,295 = 382 119 508 286
User avatar
thebigham
Legend
 
Posts: 50081
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005

Postby thebigham » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:19 pm

9/23 Top Digital Songs - Billboard charts

51 EMINEM + LOSE YOURSELF 10,042 +137% 4,232 7,353,767

90 EMINEM + LOVE THE WAY YOU LIE 6,041 +269% 1,638 6,753,185

100 EMINEM + REAL SLIM SHADY 5,478 +223% 1,695 2,613,562

131 EMINEM + TILL I COLLAPSE 4,446 +83% 2,434 3,645,845

157 EMINEM + RAP GOD 3,835 +117% 1,767 1,892,573

Why the increases?
User avatar
thebigham
Legend
 
Posts: 50081
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005

Postby Wayne » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:19 pm

The UK's Official Chart 'millionaires' revealed

The full list of just over 300 songs that have passed 1 million, when streams and sales are combined.


POS | TITLE | ARTIST | PEAK | SALES | STREAMING EQUIVALENT SALES | TOTAL COMBINED SALES

78 - LOVE THE WAY YOU LIE - EMINEM FEATURING RIHANNA - 2 - 1,258,763 - 293,459 - 1,552,222
84 - LOSE YOURSELF - EMINEM - 1 - 1,077,213 - 443,318 - 1,520,531
207 - STAN - EMINEM - 1 - 953,053 - 196,492 - 1,149,545
265 - THE MONSTER - EMINEM FT RIHANNA - 1 - 696,280 - 363,633 - 1,059,913

http://www.officialcharts.com/chart-new ... ed__20459/
User avatar
Wayne
Administrator
 
Posts: 46836
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006
Location: United Kingdom

Postby jjavier1978 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:16 pm

Eminem has sold 172 million albums worldwide, 47.4 million of them in the United States.
:o

http://www.billboard.com/articles/busin ... y-exchange
Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

https://twitter.com/ZaynMChartsWW
User avatar
jjavier1978
Superstar
 
Posts: 9120
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012
Location: Dominican Rep.

Postby Wayne » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:40 pm

jjavier1978 wrote:Eminem has sold 172 million albums worldwide, 47.4 million of them in the United States.
:o

http://www.billboard.com/articles/busin ... y-exchange
The US is by far his biggest market and is responsible for around half of his global sales.

172m isn't far off double what he's likely actually sold.
User avatar
Wayne
Administrator
 
Posts: 46836
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006
Location: United Kingdom

Postby stevyy » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:49 pm

Wayne wrote:
jjavier1978 wrote:Eminem has sold 172 million albums worldwide, 47.4 million of them in the United States.
:o

http://www.billboard.com/articles/busin ... y-exchange
The US is by far his biggest market and is responsible for around half of his global sales.

172m isn't far off double what he's likely actually sold.
BB is so messy with these claims... first Rihanna sold almost 60 million albums... now Eminem allegedly sold a little less than Céline??? Plus only 30 million less than Madonna? Only 100 million less than Michael Jackson?

where tho? BB is workin overtime to make these "newer" acts more successful than the legends from the 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s.
User avatar
stevyy
Legend
 
Posts: 47761
Joined: Sat May 14, 2005
Location: .dk

Postby TSUKI » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:44 pm

He has sold 60 million albums in the US if you include 8 mile OST, club sales and D12 albums. He's really huge in America.
TSUKI
Groupie
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016

Postby Hamzi94 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:19 pm

stevyy wrote:
Wayne wrote:
jjavier1978 wrote:Eminem has sold 172 million albums worldwide, 47.4 million of them in the United States.
:o

http://www.billboard.com/articles/busin ... y-exchange
The US is by far his biggest market and is responsible for around half of his global sales.

172m isn't far off double what he's likely actually sold.
BB is so messy with these claims... first Rihanna sold almost 60 million albums... now Eminem allegedly sold a little less than Céline??? Plus only 30 million less than Madonna? Only 100 million less than Michael Jackson?

where tho? BB is workin overtime to make these "newer" acts more successful than the legends from the 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s.
The US number is official. The ww album sales is probably around 110-130 mill
User avatar
Hamzi94
Groupie
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2016

Postby Wayne » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:30 pm

Closer to 110m and that's probably including the 8 Mile OST.
User avatar
Wayne
Administrator
 
Posts: 46836
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006
Location: United Kingdom

Postby Hamzi94 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:46 pm

Wayne wrote:Closer to 110m and that's probably including the 8 Mile OST.
Without the 8 Mile Soundtrack is 105-110M at least
User avatar
Hamzi94
Groupie
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2016

Postby Wayne » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:48 pm

Hamzi94 wrote:
Wayne wrote:Closer to 110m and that's probably including the 8 Mile OST.
Without the 8 Mile Soundtrack is 105-110M at least
Broken down how?

Pre his last album, it was widely accepted he'd sold between 85-95m albums - not quite sure how we arrive at 110m without including the 8 Mile OST.
User avatar
Wayne
Administrator
 
Posts: 46836
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006
Location: United Kingdom

Postby Nippian93 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:13 am

OCC Top 100 Albums

16 (15) 272, Curtain Call - The Hits
❤Whitney Houston
User avatar
Nippian93
Legend
 
Posts: 28810
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2016

Postby Hamzi94 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:28 am

Wayne wrote:
Hamzi94 wrote:
Wayne wrote:Closer to 110m and that's probably including the 8 Mile OST.
Without the 8 Mile Soundtrack is 105-110M at least
Broken down how?

Pre his last album, it was widely accepted he'd sold between 85-95m albums - not quite sure how we arrive at 110m without including the 8 Mile OST.
In 2009 in the Relapse era Em ww album sales was at 80+ mill without the 8mile soundtrack.
easily 100m+ now (Recovery (2010): 10m ww sales + MMLP2 (2013): 5m and the other albums...)
User avatar
Hamzi94
Groupie
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2016

Postby Wayne » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:58 pm

You're way over estimating it:

The Slim Shady LP – 10,100,000
The Marshall Mathers LP – 22,900,000
The Eminem Show – 21,400,000
8 Mile – 10,200,000
Encore – 11,400,000
Relapse – 4,400,000
Recovery – 8,200,000
The Marshall Mathers LP 2 – 4,700,000

http://chartmasters.org/2016/08/cspc-em ... alysis/10/

Let's use the numbers posted at CM as a reasonable estimate - he gets 93m studio album sales + whatever Curtain Call has sold (10m-ish).

103m albums in total.
User avatar
Wayne
Administrator
 
Posts: 46836
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006
Location: United Kingdom

Postby Luminator » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:20 pm

He's actually clsoing in on 120 million albums sold according to MJD:

Pure Album Sales = 118,250,000+
Solo Albums = 104,200,000
1999 The Slim Shady LP – 10,100,000
2000 The Marshall Mathers LP – 22,900,000
2002 The Eminem Show – 21,400,000
2002 8 Mile – 10,200,000
2004 Encore – 11,400,000
2005 Curtain Call – 10,900,000
2009 Relapse – 4,400,000
2010 Recovery – 8,200,000
2013 The Marshall Mathers LP 2 – 4,700,000

Collaboration albums = 11,250,000
2001 Devil‘ Night – 3,900,000
2004 D12 World – 3,100,000
2006 Eminem Presents: The Re-Up – 2,200,000
2011 Hell: The Sequel – 1,650,000
2014 Shady XV – 400,000

Live Albums = 2,800,000
2000 The Up In Smoke Tour – 1,500,000
2000 E – 550,000
2002 All Access Europe – 450,000
2005 The Anger Management Tour – 200,000
2005 Live From New York – 100,000
User avatar
Luminator
Manager
 
Posts: 2319
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009

Postby Wayne » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:22 pm

I was discounting the D12 stuff, but I understand the numbers when incorporating them.
User avatar
Wayne
Administrator
 
Posts: 46836
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006
Location: United Kingdom

Postby Hamzi94 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:05 pm

Wayne wrote:You're way over estimating it:

The Slim Shady LP – 10,100,000
The Marshall Mathers LP – 22,900,000
The Eminem Show – 21,400,000
8 Mile – 10,200,000
Encore – 11,400,000
Relapse – 4,400,000
Recovery – 8,200,000
The Marshall Mathers LP 2 – 4,700,000

http://chartmasters.org/2016/08/cspc-em ... alysis/10/

Let's use the numbers posted at CM as a reasonable estimate - he gets 93m studio album sales + whatever Curtain Call has sold (10m-ish).

103m albums in total.
WOW Recovery sold 8,2m ww??? Really?? Just in the US It sold 4,9m bro

correct numbers:
MMLP - 23-24m
TES - 22m
Relapse - 5m
Recovery - 10m
MMLP - 5-5,5m
User avatar
Hamzi94
Groupie
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2016

Postby OutlawTorn » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:06 pm

Certifications found in 16 countries for his The Marshall Mathers LP 2 album - between 5.5 and 6 million units collected:

https://popularalbums.blogspot.be/p/201 ... -lp-2.html

Any more information?
OutlawTorn
Roadie
 
Posts: 269
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007

Return to Artist Chart Analysis