Paulina Rubio :: Charts & Sales History

Moderators: trebor, kingofskiffle, nympho, stevyy

Postby MrLeonix » Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:23 am

US Itunes - Latin Music

#10 Suave y Sutil - Paulina Rubio

--

Hope she prepares a nice music video for it .... What I've always thought its cool about Paulina is that she could go so straight up Pop sometimes, like with this song ..... There's no other major latin artist that can go as Pop as Paulina, she truly is the Princess Of Latin Pop (Gloria / Shakira being the Queens).
Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo
MrLeonix
Legend

Postby locoporti » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:58 pm

#188 debut on Spotify México.

I like the song, might be a moderate hit, something that radio might play it in between reggaeton singles.
locoporti
Roadie

Postby MrLeonix » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:25 pm

How is this doing on Spotify? ..... This plummetted hard on US itunes

US Itunes - Latin Music

#87 Suave y Sutil - Paulina Rubio

Not to mention the song is nowhere to be found on Youtube on official channels, its not even on her channel... She didn't have the music video ready either ..... I guess they will invest on the song during the album release week instead.
Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo
MrLeonix
Legend

Postby nympho » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:44 pm

Album: Deseo

iTunes:
#1 Mexico
#3 Chile
#8 Slovakia :lol:
#12 Spain
#29 El Salvador
#54 United States

She was in "El Hormiguero" last night in Spain, big promo slot... And she was announced as one of the new coaches of "La Voz" for the next season.
There's no hype at all for the album, so I'm not sure if it'll be able to peak in Top 10 in Spain or just Top 20.
Sales are low, but there are many releases this week, so...
nympho
Superstar

Postby babyshower » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:34 pm

I am not sure if this album is gonna do well. Brava! Had a hit single and it only peaked at #26. I know it was in Q4 but she was very successful in Spain and was coming right after two successful eras. Do you guys think that Streaming might screw her chances on Billboard Latin Albums? Any chances she could miss the top 10? Brava! was #3.
babyshower
Groupie

Postby MrLeonix » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:09 pm

babyshower wrote:Do you guys think that Streaming might screw her chances on Billboard Latin Albums? Any chances she could miss the top 10? Brava! was #3.
Streaming literally destroyed Paulina's career on the charts, she's one of those 90s / early 00s icons who struggled to transition into the streaming era ... the whole streaming driven industry has been taking a toll on her chart performance for years now.
MrLeonix
Legend

Postby babyshower » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:04 pm

"Deseo" is curently #3 on the American Itunes (Latin category, of course) . While her 2000 classic "Paulina" is #65.
babyshower
Groupie

Return to Artist Chart Analysis