The Artists Chart Analysis Index (Updated 09/06/2018)

Moderators: trebor, kingofskiffle, nympho

 

Postby trebor » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:25 pm

^ Sure. Done & Thanks :D
User avatar
trebor
Legend
 
Posts: 13738
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014

Postby Tansike » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:47 pm

^ I also created a topic for Owl City :: The "Mobile Orchestra" Era, the album which was released between "Ultraviolet" and "Cinematic", so basically the one between the two which got merged. Since "Mobile Orchestra" wasn't a success, you could merge that one into the new one as well :)

Question: A year ago, i created the Selena Gomez :: The "Bad Liar" Era topic, as all fans expected her to release a new album in 2017 with "Bad Liar" being the lead single, and its follow-up "Fetish" being the second single. She has released two more songs since then ("Wolves" and the current "Back To You"), but there's still no info about an album.

How should i handle that topic now? Should i switch it to a general Charts & Sales History topic for her solo stuff (there's already one for Selena Gomez & The Scene, though that one don't get updated anymore and i would love to have a solo one by myself), or should i wait until she finally announces an album in case all these songs will be on it?
User avatar
Tansike
Legend
 
Posts: 45343
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012
Location: Switzerland

Postby nympho » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:31 pm

Meghan Trainor's "No Excuses" thread changed to "Treat Myself", as she just announced the album title and release date.
User avatar
nympho
Superstar
 
Posts: 8786
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008

Postby thebigham » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:45 pm

Can you change this 5 Seconds of Summer thread to Charts & Sales History?

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=103240

Thanks.
User avatar
thebigham
Legend
 
Posts: 54801
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005

Postby thebigham » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:48 pm

Tansike wrote:^ I also created a topic for Owl City :: The "Mobile Orchestra" Era, the album which was released between "Ultraviolet" and "Cinematic", so basically the one between the two which got merged. Since "Mobile Orchestra" wasn't a success, you could merge that one into the new one as well :)

Question: A year ago, i created the Selena Gomez :: The "Bad Liar" Era topic, as all fans expected her to release a new album in 2017 with "Bad Liar" being the lead single, and its follow-up "Fetish" being the second single. She has released two more songs since then ("Wolves" and the current "Back To You"), but there's still no info about an album.

How should i handle that topic now? Should i switch it to a general Charts & Sales History topic for her solo stuff (there's already one for Selena Gomez & The Scene, though that one don't get updated anymore and i would love to have a solo one by myself), or should i wait until she finally announces an album in case all these songs will be on it?
I'd wait until the album is announced.

Remove "The Scene" and just make it a Selena Gomez thread.
User avatar
thebigham
Legend
 
Posts: 54801
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005

Postby borderwolf » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:24 pm

Limp Bizkit:

"The requested topic does not exist"

:o
Prisoner Of Rock'n'Roll
User avatar
borderwolf
Legend
 
Posts: 44365
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006
Location: Traversetolo - Italy

Postby thebigham » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:03 pm

^From 2017:

PROBLEM:

The Limp Bizkit thread was accidentally merged with the Linkin Park thread:

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=44183&p=3956666&hilit=limp+bizkit#p3956666" target="_blank

I don't know if they can be separated ???
User avatar
thebigham
Legend
 
Posts: 54801
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005

Postby thebigham » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:05 pm

thebigham wrote:Can you change this 5 Seconds of Summer thread to Charts & Sales History?

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=103240" target="_blank" target="_blank

Thanks.
Hello, Mods. Can you please do this? Thanks.
User avatar
thebigham
Legend
 
Posts: 54801
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005

Postby thebigham » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:16 pm

Can a Mod change this Frank Ocean thread to a Charts & Sales History?

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=91689

Thanks!
User avatar
thebigham
Legend
 
Posts: 54801
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005

Postby thebigham » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:57 am

New:

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=135640

Travis Scott :: Charts & Sales History
User avatar
thebigham
Legend
 
Posts: 54801
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005

Postby thebigham » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:13 pm

Can a Mod change this Iggy Azalea thread to a Charts & Sales History?

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=116189
User avatar
thebigham
Legend
 
Posts: 54801
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005

Postby nympho » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:36 pm

^
All fixed and changed on 1st page index.

(Except for the merged Limp Bizkit/Linkin Park threads that will take longer to be solved).
User avatar
nympho
Superstar
 
Posts: 8786
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008

Postby trebor » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:16 pm

^ Thanks, @nympho! :D
( Sorry for not getting to it earlier... )
User avatar
trebor
Legend
 
Posts: 13738
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014

Postby thebigham » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:13 pm

Can a Mod change this Macklemore thread to a Charts & Sales History?

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=94307

Thanks!
User avatar
thebigham
Legend
 
Posts: 54801
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005

Postby trebor » Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:29 pm

^ Done
(Have renamed "Downtown" to "This Unruly Mess I've Made" and locke it)
User avatar
trebor
Legend
 
Posts: 13738
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014

Postby trebor » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:13 pm

thebigham wrote:^From 2017:

PROBLEM:

The Limp Bizkit thread was accidentally merged with the Linkin Park thread:

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=44183&p=3956666&hilit=limp+bizkit#p3956666" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

I don't know if they can be separated ???
Have created a new Limp Bizkit topic.
All LB content moved from Linkin Park to LB
User avatar
trebor
Legend
 
Posts: 13738
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014

Postby thebigham » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:55 am

^Thanks! :D :) 8-) :lol: :P :wink:
User avatar
thebigham
Legend
 
Posts: 54801
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005

Postby thebigham » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:25 pm

Can you change this Bank's thread to Charts & Sales History? Thanks!

https://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic. ... 4&t=118733
User avatar
thebigham
Legend
 
Posts: 54801
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005

Postby Wayne » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:48 pm

thebigham wrote:Can you change this Bank's thread to Charts & Sales History? Thanks!

https://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic. ... 4&t=118733
Done!
User avatar
Wayne
Administrator
 
Posts: 52700
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006
Location: United Kingdom

Postby thebigham » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:21 pm

^Thanks!

Can someone change this Ingrid Michaelson thread to Charts & Sales History? Thanks!

https://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic. ... 4&t=105154
User avatar
thebigham
Legend
 
Posts: 54801
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005

Postby Wayne » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:24 pm

Done.
User avatar
Wayne
Administrator
 
Posts: 52700
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006
Location: United Kingdom

Return to Artist Chart Analysis