Lady GaGa :: Charts & Sales History

Moderators: trebor, kingofskiffle, nympho

 

Postby ViviLittleM » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:53 pm

Wayne wrote:The highest per show capacity I've seen is Bruno Mars who performed to 5,252 people per show on a run of shows he had, so possible that the capacity might be as high as 5,400.

We'll have to wait and see for the first shows.
I hope we’ll get some already by mid January
ViviLittleM
Personal Assistant
 
Posts: 642
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018

Postby nympho » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:59 pm

^
I do hope they release the boxscores of the three December shows first and then in February the next 8 shows.

I think she could break the record of highest gross in a single night which, if I’m not wrong, currently holds J Lo with $1.43 million.
(Although probably Céline will get it later next year with her farewell).

Apparently I’ve read she said last night that she’ll be in Vegas two years, or hopefully three. So it’s obvious they’ll extend it.
I don’t expect her to be in all time’s Vegas top 10 just with these 32 dates announced so far. She’ll need an average of $1.5 million per night. But no doubt she’ll be there if they extend it.

I do think, however, she could have the highest average gross per night (right now is J. Lo with $814k) just with these 32 shows.
User avatar
nympho
Superstar
 
Posts: 9095
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008

Postby ViviLittleM » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:57 pm

Spotify

The Fame 785 739 871 streams

The Fame Monster 702 973 739 streams

Born This Way 527 466 198 streams

ARTPOP 538 952 753 streams

Cheek to Cheek 78 636 332 streams

Joanne 758 751 281 streams

A Star is Born 720 397 614 streams
ViviLittleM
Personal Assistant
 
Posts: 642
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018

Postby nympho » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:17 pm

@ladygaga's "Bad Romance" has now surpassed 1 billion views on YouTube.

It's the first 2000's song by a soloist to achieve this milestone.
User avatar
nympho
Superstar
 
Posts: 9095
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008

Postby Isurrender » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:48 am

Amazing achievement! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
User avatar
Isurrender
Manager
 
Posts: 2045
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008
Location: luxembourg

Postby levanderblond » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:25 am

dont know if anyone shared this yet but here is official enigma setlist playlist

https://open.spotify.com/user/browlowki ... XC7PIH-Cwg
levanderblond
Groupie
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017

Postby ViviLittleM » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:54 pm

Just saw that on BuzzAngle Year-End 2018

Top EDM Albums

113,685 - The Fame - Lady Gaga #7 
ViviLittleM
Personal Assistant
 
Posts: 642
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018

Postby wolfmother » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:29 pm

ViviLittleM wrote:Just saw that on BuzzAngle Year-End 2018

Top EDM Albums

113,685 - The Fame - Lady Gaga #7 
I am sure it was helped by her popularity resurgence thanks to 'A Star is Born' but I still would not have thought 'The Fame' had passed the 50k in yearly sales. Quite impressive.
wolfmother
Manager
 
Posts: 1527
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008
Location: Paris, France

Postby ViviLittleM » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:31 pm

wolfmother wrote:
ViviLittleM wrote:Just saw that on BuzzAngle Year-End 2018

Top EDM Albums

113,685 - The Fame - Lady Gaga #7 
I am sure it was helped by her popularity resurgence thanks to 'A Star is Born' but I still would not have thought 'The Fame' had passed the 50k in yearly sales. Quite impressive.
I mean it's a yearly thing, even in 2017 she was charting high with The Fame!
ViviLittleM
Personal Assistant
 
Posts: 642
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018

Postby wolfmother » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:13 pm

ViviLittleM wrote:
wolfmother wrote:
ViviLittleM wrote:Just saw that on BuzzAngle Year-End 2018

Top EDM Albums

113,685 - The Fame - Lady Gaga #7 
I am sure it was helped by her popularity resurgence thanks to 'A Star is Born' but I still would not have thought 'The Fame' had passed the 50k in yearly sales. Quite impressive.
I mean it's a yearly thing, even in 2017 she was charting high with The Fame!
In 2017 I remember she was strongly helped by the superbowl half-time. So indeed, I guess "The Fame' never stopped selling.
wolfmother
Manager
 
Posts: 1527
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008
Location: Paris, France

Postby Tansike » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:56 pm

^ these are SPS units by the way :)
User avatar
Tansike
Legend
 
Posts: 45960
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012
Location: Switzerland

Postby nympho » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:12 pm

^
I would take that figure with a pinch of salt, though.

The BuzzAngle report and their figures are full of mistakes.

https://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic. ... 0#p7072330
User avatar
nympho
Superstar
 
Posts: 9095
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008

Postby nympho » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:40 am

Billboard 200
195 (Re) 213 The Fame

Dance/Electronic Albums
2 (2) 251 The Fame
23 (24) 152 Born This Way
User avatar
nympho
Superstar
 
Posts: 9095
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008

Postby jeangrey » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:32 pm

After Gaga announced she will remove the R. Kelly collaboration from iTunes and other services:

Do What U Want

iTunes:
#2 Colombia
#3 Brazil
#4 Hungary
#5 Mexico
#6 Brazil
#6 Chile
#6 Poland
#6 Sweden
#7 Brazil
#9 Philippines
#13 Kazakhstan
#15 United States
#26 Poland
#29 United Kingdom
#33 Ireland
#35 Hong Kong
#36 Canada
#38 Mexico
#39 Belarus
#40 Sweden
#48 Denmark
#51 Ireland
#55 Singapore
#62 Denmark
#67 Spain
#75 Turkey
#80 Spain
#91 Norway
User avatar
jeangrey
Manager
 
Posts: 3150
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2006
Location: Poland

Postby Felipi » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:45 pm

iTunes US

Singles:

12 Lady Gaga Do What U Want (feat. R. Kelly)
145 Lady Gaga Do What U Want (feat. Christina Aguilera)
244 Lady Gaga Do What U Want (feat. R. Kelly)

Albums:

54 Lady Gaga ARTPOP


Do What U Want

iTunes:

#2 Colombia
#3 Brazil
#3 Mexico
#4 Brazil
#4 Hungary
#6 Chile
#6 Poland
#6 Sweden
#7 Brazil
#10 Philippines
#13 United States
#13 Kazakhstan
#28 United Kingdom
#29 Poland
#34 Canada
#35 Hong Kong
#35 Ireland
#39 Belarus
#40 Denmark
#40 Sweden
#41 Mexico
#54 Ireland
#55 Singapore
#66 Denmark
#74 Spain
#75 Turkey
#87 Spain
#91 Norway


Album: ARTPOP

iTunes:

#3 Brazil
#6 Mexico
#6 Vietnam
#7 Turkmenistan
#8 Jordan
#11 Armenia
#19 Paraguay
#20 Azerbaijan
#22 Cyprus
#23 Estonia
#25 Bulgaria
#28 Kyrgyzstan
#29 Lithuania
#29 Ukraine
#29 Venezuela
#30 Honduras
#35 Moldova
#36 Macau
#37 Latvia
#39 Greece
#40 Mongolia
#41 El Salvador
#41 Uzbekistan
#42 Nicaragua
#43 Malta
#44 Argentina
#46 Malaysia
#49 Hong Kong
#49 Peru
#50 Belarus
#54 United States
#66 Singapore
#71 Taiwan
#82 Turkey
#93 Russia
#104 Canada
#106 Germany
#132 Thailand
#157 United Kingdom
#178 Spain
#190 Ireland
#193 New Zealand
User avatar
Felipi
Roadie
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014

Postby ginnyfan » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:48 pm

Justice for DWUW !!! 8-)
BRUSHES WITH DARKNESS WON'T HELP YOU CREATE
User avatar
ginnyfan
Superstar
 
Posts: 6826
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010
Location: Serbia

Postby nympho » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:55 pm

The Gaga solo version is available in a Spanish compilation (Europa FM 2014).
Is it available on iTunes and streaming services in other countries or only in Spain?
I’m sure many people is not even aware that version exists or it’s available.

People should be buying the solo version or the Xtina version and not the R.Kelly one, imo. :roll:

Even if it’s for such a reason, glad that Artpop is getting some sales.
User avatar
nympho
Superstar
 
Posts: 9095
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008

Postby BeeBoy » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:09 pm

^She should have released a statement and deleted the song right away not like this. Or wait with the statement until everything is ready to delete and replace it with the XTina or solo version on all platforms
User avatar
BeeBoy
Manager
 
Posts: 2370
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008
Location: Germany

Postby nympho » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:16 pm

BeeBoy wrote:^She should have released a statement and deleted the song right away not like this. Or wait with the statement until everything is ready to delete and replace it with the XTina or solo version on all platforms
Well, the important thing here is what she had to say about it, not the song. And it had to be said now, not in 10 days.
C’mon, were you expecting that statement and an iTunes link to the song without him? :lol:

It’s not that easy to remove or replace a song. She can’t do it in her Mac. It’ll take some days. And that in the event she’s allowed legally to do it. (So she said “I intend to remove it”)
User avatar
nympho
Superstar
 
Posts: 9095
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008

Postby LostAvenger » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:21 pm

nympho wrote:
People should be buying the solo version or the Xtina version and not the R.Kelly one, imo. :roll:
He apparently has a writing credit on all versions of the song, so he would still profit off of it.
User avatar
LostAvenger
Legend
 
Posts: 25887
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2004
Location: Long Island City/Queensbridge, New York

Postby BeeBoy » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:32 pm

nympho wrote:
BeeBoy wrote:^She should have released a statement and deleted the song right away not like this. Or wait with the statement until everything is ready to delete and replace it with the XTina or solo version on all platforms
Well, the important thing here is what she had to say about it, not the song. And it had to be said now, not in 10 days.
C’mon, were you expecting that statement and an iTunes link to the song without him? :lol:

It’s not that easy to remove or replace a song. She can’t do it in her Mac. It’ll take some days. And that in the event she’s allowed legally to do it. (So she said “I intend to remove it”)
It could've been said 5 years ago. she surely could've waited a few days more, to know if that's possible and if so just done it then. That's why I said "wait" as I know it will not happen overnight. The last episode of the documentary aired a week ago as well, so it's not like she decided to say something directly after. It just stirred shit up and is doing the exact opposite of what she "intends", giving him exposure and coins.
User avatar
BeeBoy
Manager
 
Posts: 2370
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008
Location: Germany

Postby nympho » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:46 pm

DWUW now removed from the explicit version of Artpop on iTunes and Apple Music as well as the single version and remixes with R. Kelly.
Still not removed from Artpop clean version, though.

Spoiler:
Image


I gess it'll disappear from Spotify at midnight.

It was fast in the end.
User avatar
nympho
Superstar
 
Posts: 9095
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008

Postby beredy » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:50 pm

I don't understand what "deleting" the song accomplishes exactly TBH.
User avatar
beredy
Manager
 
Posts: 4056
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010
Location: Croatia

Postby SummerPeur » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:00 pm

Minimize exposure?
SummerPeur wrote:Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
Goldmoney wrote:So does her microphone
User avatar
SummerPeur
Kylie Overseer
 
Posts: 10675
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2012
Location: Brisbane, Australia

Postby nympho » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:02 pm

beredy wrote:I don't understand what "deleting" the song accomplishes exactly TBH.
Delete something from your discography that you're not proud of anymore?
User avatar
nympho
Superstar
 
Posts: 9095
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008

Return to Artist Chart Analysis