Selena Gomez :: The "Stars Dance" Era

Moderators: kingofskiffle, arab, AutomaticBR, stevyy

Postby adamf2thedeath » Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:58 pm

So the last sales we got for this were 420k is that right? That's pretty decent for an album that had 2 singles! If this era was her 'can't be tamed' hopefully her next era will be her 'bangerz'. I really did like this album a lot though!
I love diving in your mind and coming out with every diamond I can find...No Sleeep.
adamf2thedeath
Manager

Postby Tansike » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:12 pm

adamf2thedeath wrote:So the last sales we got for this were 420k is that right? That's pretty decent for an album that had 2 singles! If this era was her 'can't be tamed' hopefully her next era will be her 'bangerz'. I really did like this album a lot though!
The 420k figure wasn't official, but i had the album at around 390k as of last july, so i'm sure it should be around 420k if not more now.

This still has a chance of reaching Gold status in a few years, at last... :lol: :oops:
Tansike
Legend

Postby adamf2thedeath » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:16 pm

If she plays her cards right and launches her "comeback" with the Zedd track to build up steam then 2 AMAZING massive songs (the type rihanna used to get) then she could be a huge popstar by this time next year.
I love diving in your mind and coming out with every diamond I can find...No Sleeep.
adamf2thedeath
Manager

Postby Biebz » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:09 pm

BPI:

‘Come & Get It’ by @selenagomez has gone Silver in the UK! #bpiAwards
my reputation's never been worse so you must like me for me
Biebz
Best Damn Member

Postby TrinidadNavy » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:46 pm

adamf2thedeath wrote:If she plays her cards right and launches her "comeback" with the Zedd track to build up steam then 2 AMAZING massive songs (the type rihanna used to get) then she could be a huge popstar by this time next year.
Hey Adam, she has three more months until a year from this post. Do you think she's a huge popstar after everything - IWYTK, Revival, GFY, SOL, HTM so far?
It's like I'm kissing her too...She's perfect.
Selena Gomez - REVIVAL
TrinidadNavy
Manager

Postby adamf2thedeath » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:48 am

TrinidadNavy wrote:
adamf2thedeath wrote:If she plays her cards right and launches her "comeback" with the Zedd track to build up steam then 2 AMAZING massive songs (the type rihanna used to get) then she could be a huge popstar by this time next year.
Hey Adam, she has three more months until a year from this post. Do you think she's a huge popstar after everything - IWYTK, Revival, GFY, SOL, HTM so far?
Yes! She achieved everything I said she should :cry: she deserves a medal for outstanding services to pop and I deserve a cookie for being so clever and able to see into the future.
adamf2thedeath
Manager

Postby TrinidadNavy » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:25 pm

adamf2thedeath wrote:
TrinidadNavy wrote:
Yes! She achieved everything I said she should :cry: she deserves a medal for outstanding services to pop and I deserve a cookie for being so clever and able to see into the future.
Yes! You must predict her next era in the Revival thread for good luck! Maybe sneak in that she get her first number 1? :P :D
Selena Gomez - REVIVAL
TrinidadNavy
Manager

Postby Mainshow » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:38 pm

adamf2thedeath wrote:
TrinidadNavy wrote:
Shame you're not a students of Hogwarts. You would rock the Divination class!
#TeamTargaryen
Mainshow
Legend

Postby Biebz » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:39 pm

Mess at no one reacting to C&GI becoming just her 2nd certified single in the UK ever!!
my reputation's never been worse so you must like me for me
Biebz
Best Damn Member

Postby TrinidadNavy » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:44 pm

Mainshow wrote:
adamf2thedeath wrote:
TrinidadNavy wrote:
Shame you're not a students of Hogwarts. You would rock the Divination class!
#teamSlytherinplease
Selena Gomez - REVIVAL
TrinidadNavy
Manager

Postby TrinidadNavy » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:45 pm

ThatBieberSide wrote:Mess at no one reacting to C&GI becoming just her 2nd certified single in the UK ever!!
:oops:

YAY CAGI!!

Two certs in a short period of time is kinda cool though.
Selena Gomez - REVIVAL
TrinidadNavy
Manager

Postby adamf2thedeath » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:51 pm

I am impressed by the CAGI certification. She is building her brand slowly but surely. I would like to know how many more copies Stars dance has sold since the 420k number we had last April.
adamf2thedeath
Manager

Postby TrinidadNavy » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:58 pm

I doubt much more. Revival didn't really drive any catalog sales.
Selena Gomez - REVIVAL
TrinidadNavy
Manager

Postby adamf2thedeath » Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:02 am

I want revival to do my everything numbers. That is what I've always hoped it could be capable of. Maybe like 700k pure sales.
adamf2thedeath
Manager

Postby TrinidadNavy » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:06 am

^ I hope so too! Let's hope HTM boosts the album and pure sales pick up substantially. She won't get there fast with these 10K weeks.
Selena Gomez - REVIVAL
TrinidadNavy
Manager

Postby Nippian93 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:52 pm

Pop Crave ‏@PopCrave 33m33 minutes ago
'Stars Dance' by Selena Gomez has been certified PLATINUM in Mexico!
❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby Nippian93 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:14 pm

'Come And Get It' by Selena Gomez has reached 500M views on VEVO. This is her first music video to do so. Congratulations @selenagomez.
❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Return to Artist Chart Analysis