The Random Thought Thread

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Serby » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:47 pm

steophonic wrote:Kushi would still be here if he paid attention to the previous bans and warnings. Perhaps some people on here who were his friends should have had a word with him before he got banned rather than point fingers at the moderators afterwards :wink:
Or perhaps we think some rules are too rigorous and that some people get offended over anything. Like, it's a philospical question almost. Why do you get offened about something that's not part of you, directly, or over some of your beliefs?
Serby
Dr. Serby

Postby toni_pest » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:51 pm

ffs too much drama here and stevyy is not even involved :lol:
:)
toni_pest
Coming Soon

Postby ThaInfo1 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:52 pm

Where is Gaga to bring the peace when you need ha?
SEE.sza.RUN
ThaInfo1
Legend

Postby stevyy » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:53 pm

Serby wrote:
steophonic wrote:Kushi would still be here if he paid attention to the previous bans and warnings. Perhaps some people on here who were his friends should have had a word with him before he got banned rather than point fingers at the moderators afterwards :wink:
Or perhaps we think some rules are too rigorous and that some people get offended over anything. Like, it's a philospical question almost. Why do you get offened about something that's not part of you, directly, or over some of your beliefs?
it is not at all like that, you know that. I know it is an internet disease, but ppl really seem to not be able to interact with people anymore on a civil level. Like taking into account other ppl's feelings and expressiing themselves in a less offensive way.
stevyy
Legend

Postby Plym » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:53 pm

theArmy wrote:plym & biscuits couldn't be more happier, I see. Tragic and pathetic.
just like your post history

RELAX thearmy, this is all just FUN! :lol: we're having FUN. it's FUN to post stuff like this right?
but are you getting annoyed at all this FUN? well you shouldnt! because we're having FUUUUUUUUUUUUN!
Plym
Take Care

Postby Serby » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:54 pm

toni_pest wrote:ffs too much drama here and stevyy is not even involved :lol:
:lol: :lol:

p.s. stan for the queen!
Serby
Dr. Serby

Postby Serby » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:56 pm

stevyy wrote:it is not at all like that, you know that. I know it is an internet disease, but ppl really seem to not be able to interact with people anymore on a civil level. Like taking into account other ppl's feelings and expressiing themselves in a less offensive way.
i wanna know who are the ones that reported kushantee, must be some crybabies. Like, go take some momma's milk.
Serby
Dr. Serby

Postby stevyy » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:56 pm

Plym wrote:
theArmy wrote:plym & biscuits couldn't be more happier, I see. Tragic and pathetic.
just like your post history

RELAX thearmy, this is all just FUN! :lol: we're having FUN. it's FUN to post stuff like this right?
but are you getting annoyed at all this FUN? well you shouldnt! because we're having FUUUUUUUUUUUUN!
it's spelled phun. :D
stevyy
Legend

Postby Michiel » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:57 pm

Very disappointed in some reactions of people over here who have been very long or are even mods. Most of us try to understand what happened and may even agree. At the end of the day we're just sad we lost somebody we enjoyed alot on this forum. Saying we should meet him in real life is just cruel, knowing alot of us don't know each other outside of this forum. Also blaming his friends or people who enjoyed him is kinda low... I am sad and disappointed, but I do understand it in some part why you guys banned him. On the other hand there are some people over here who slip silently through the rules and can say alot more for whatever reason, so don't say the rules are the same for everyone cause clearly they are not.
Last edited by Michiel on Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Common sense is a chaotic aggregate of disparate conceptions, and one can find there anything that one like."
Last.FM
Instagram
Michiel
Legend

Postby stevyy » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:57 pm

Serby wrote:
stevyy wrote:it is not at all like that, you know that. I know it is an internet disease, but ppl really seem to not be able to interact with people anymore on a civil level. Like taking into account other ppl's feelings and expressiing themselves in a less offensive way.
i wanna know who are the ones that reported kushantee, must be some crybabies. Like, go take some momma's milk.
this is what i was talking about, instead of attacking others and calling them names, why not going at it more self-aware?
stevyy
Legend

Postby Plym » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:59 pm

Serby wrote:
why must someone have reported him to get banned?
weren't virgostar and sholasboy keeping an eye on his posts?
Plym
Take Care

Postby stevyy » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:59 pm

MichielMC wrote:Very disappointed in some reactions of people who have been very long or even mods. Most of us try to understand what happened and may even agree. At the end of the day we're just sad we lost somebody we enjoyed alot on this forum. Saying we should meet him in real life is just cruel, knowing alot of us don't know each other out of this forum. Also blaming his friends or people who enjoyed him is kinda low... I am sad and disappointed, but I do understand it. On the other hand there are some people over here who slip silently through the rules and can say alot more for whatever reason, so don't say the rules are the same for everyone cause clearly they are not.
they really are not, Kushi's ban was a heated topic among mods and many of us tried to find a solution which doesn't include a perma ban, unfortunately, kushi seemed not really into any compromises.
stevyy
Legend

Postby biscuits » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:00 pm

How did you even get to this conclusion? I'm DEVASTATED he's gone :cry:
biscuits
The Diva

Postby Serby » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:03 pm

stevyy wrote:
Serby wrote:
this is what i was talking about, instead of attacking others and calling them names, why not going at it more self-aware?
well, that's kind of a serbian saying, go drink you momma's milk, when people act lik little kids and get offended for everything.

Plym wrote:why must someone have reported him to get banned?
then what was it that made them ban him?

We should at least have reasons for banning posted and explained, not into this PM-the-mod thing.
Serby
Dr. Serby

Postby Noahh » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:06 pm

"I got to do things my own way darling. Will you ever let me? Will you ever respect me? No!"

InstagramLast.fm
Noahh
Legend

Postby Plym » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:07 pm

Serby wrote:
Plym wrote:why must someone have reported him to get banned?
then what was it that made them ban him?

We should at least have reasons for banning posted and explained, not into this PM-the-mod thing.
i think the mods have a deleted posts forum that only they can see so i gather its something in there

i did find him funny too occasionally but i believe virgostar and sholasboy prob had to ban him for a valid reason.
i doubt either of them wanted to ban him tbh
Plym
Take Care

Postby biscuits » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:09 pm

The gist of it is that he was constantly ignoring the moderators' requests to stop antagonising other users (including the moderators) and whenever he received a warning for something, instead of just accepting it, he did the opposite and carried on doing the things he was told to stop (e.g. spamming).

However, I heard a rumour that he might be brought back if forum support is strong enough.
biscuits
The Diva

Postby Guru » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:09 pm

All a yall an emotional wreck! :lol:
1. Kushi is probably painting her nails in a Melbourne parlour (not to be mistaken with a dog parlour) sipping on margaritas reading these posts, while you fools deliberate the ban (and she is probably laughing at some reactions)
2. We have zero idea about what went on behind the scenes with mods and Kushi. Stevvys post above is an example

I remember user Dereon who eventually thought they were supernatural on UKMIX (like Aurelia, Amsterdamned and some others) and eventually also got a permanent ban. Dereon went on to even create a "music website". Needless to say, it didn't last longer than a daily change in underwear.

I wish some of you were independent enough to to think for yourselves rather than be influenced by someone else. Create your own path. Don't follow behind others.

I agree with the mods stance. In your household you may be someone very important but out there is the world, you are just one in seven billion :wink: And so they rightfully treat you as such. Don't break the "law" and you'll have nothing to complain about :wink: It's simple to keep out of trouble. It's us human beings that makes life complicated :lol: :roll:
| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney |
Guru
Guru

Postby Serby » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:10 pm

biscuits wrote:However, I heard a rumour that he might be brought back if forum support is strong enough.
Don't even dare to joke about this and give us fake hope. :-?
Serby
Dr. Serby

Postby grooveboy » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:11 pm

Seriously guys? If you miss kushi that much there are other ways to communicate with him.
grooveboy
Superstar

Postby biscuits » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:11 pm

preyan wrote:All a yall an emotional wreck! :lol:
1. Kushi is probably painting her nails in a Melbourne parlour (not to be mistaken with a dog parlour) sipping on margaritas reading these posts, while you fools deliberate the ban (and she is probably laughing at some reactions)
I doubt it. I got the impression he was glued to his PC/laptop screen trying to think of hit threads to create. He was excessively active around here at times.
biscuits
The Diva

Postby Guru » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:13 pm

biscuits wrote:
preyan wrote:All a yall an emotional wreck! :lol:
I doubt it. I got the impression he was glued to his PC/laptop screen trying to think of hit threads to create. He was excessively active around here at times.
Ok, you may have a point here :-? :lol:
| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney |
Guru
Guru

Postby Serby » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:13 pm

He was prolly trying to amke make UKmix more interesting and lively (or at least this'n'that section). I also used to comment about everythig hoping it will create some convo.
Serby
Dr. Serby

Postby ThaInfo1 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:15 pm

MichielMC wrote:Very disappointed in some reactions of people over here who have been very long or are even mods. Most of us try to understand what happened and may even agree. At the end of the day we're just sad we lost somebody we enjoyed alot on this forum. Saying we should meet him in real life is just cruel, knowing alot of us don't know each other outside of this forum. Also blaming his friends or people who enjoyed him is kinda low... I am sad and disappointed, but I do understand it in some part why you guys banned him. On the other hand there are some people over here who slip silently through the rules and can say alot more for whatever reason, so don't say the rules are the same for everyone cause clearly they are not.
!!!
SEE.sza.RUN
ThaInfo1
Legend

Postby Guru » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:15 pm

grooveboy wrote:Image

Seriously guys? If you miss kushi that much there are other ways to communicate with him.
Kushi aka Kween o Melbin
P O Box 6969
Iggyland
4U2C
Down Under
Guru
Guru

Return to Test