Have a Moan!

Moderator: Moderators

Postby CrazyCrazy » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:06 am

The title says it all, I don't want this to get locked so please don't get too personal! ;)

My moan:
People that won't listen to music that isn't in some chart.... :roll: :roll: :roll:
CrazyCrazy
Legend

Postby PosziMC2 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:09 am

P=MC2's Top 20
Merci wrote:Poszilicious, pussy served delicious!
PosziMC2
Legend

Postby CrazyCrazy » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:11 am

Exactly, I'm embracing myself. 8-) :lol:

Oh and stop moaning about me! :lol:
CrazyCrazy
Legend

Postby Serby » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:41 am

this :lol:

I need some action in my life meh.

p.s. Shorty will OWN this thread :lol:
Serby
Dr. Serby

Postby Virgostar » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:50 am

Serby wrote:
It's not summer here yet Serby! :lol:

I will be keeping a close eye on this thread though. Peeps better not muck this one up.
Let's embrace the point of no return.
Virgostar
Ex-Admin

Postby Serby » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:02 am

Virgostar wrote:
Serby wrote:
It's not summer here yet Serby! :lol:
I know, but if it's not humid, it's cold weather that can be a problem. :lol:
Serby
Dr. Serby

Postby Shorty » Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:00 am

Serby wrote:p.s. Shorty will OWN this thread :lol:
HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm not that bad, am I? :cry: :lol:

Anyway I'm not going to moan about the weather, cos surprisingly it isn't too cold here right now :o

Instead I want to complain about my annoying neighbours! They are the bane of my life seriously, especially the ones in front of us. They're so irritating, they stand outside their house and smoke. I don't care that they do that, but I do care when they stand out there for four or five hours talking at the top of their voices... really late at night. It's like go to bed people seriously, don't you have jobs or whatever to go to in the morning? :roll: It's like it's physically impossible for them to talk quietly LOL. They also have a gate that they have to open manually (I think it used to be automatic but broke when this earthquake hit Auckland five months or so back HAHA), and it makes this loud ass noise. They constantly open and shut the gate too, it's like STFU losers! I wish they'd move out :-?
I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!
Shorty
Resident WWE Fan

Postby ANH » Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:16 am

Ugh, I hate that I'm so short. I have the feeling that I'd be an indisputable ten if I were just three or four inches taller. :-?
b u r n u p II t u r n up II t u r n t up all the way
ANH
Superstar

Postby JSparksFan » Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:39 am

This reminds me of the 'Small things that annoy you' thread which was awesome. :(

Anyway, I hate shopping (especially with my sister). However people can find shopping marathons exhilarating fun is beyond me. :x
"You think your pain and your heartbreak are unprecedented in the history of the world, but then you read." - James Baldwin
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby Dior » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:00 am

This morning I got caught in the most torrential downpour! Normally it wouldn't be such a big deal but I had a meeting to attend and had to go back home to shower and restyle my hair because I looked not too dissimilar to this.

JSparksFan wrote:This reminds me of the 'Small things that annoy you' thread which was awesome. :(

Anyway, I hate shopping (especially with my sister). However people can find shopping marathons exhilarating fun is beyond me. :x
I could shop all day everyday, for clothes.

Though I prefer to shop alone, a day out shopping and lunching with a few friends is one of my favourite things!
Bsquared wrote:I hate to disagree with you @Dior because you are so handsome.
Dior
Manager

Postby Kaloki » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:03 am

It's waaaaaaayyyy to hot right now :evil:

I live in Scotland and, while its not nearly as cold/rainy as people think, it's been like 22 degrees for a good 5 or 6 days in a row now, and I just can't deal with it. Apart from it being impossible to sleep and the sunburn, the worst thing is that for some reason it's cool during the day, but then at 5 or 6 in the evening it just gets ridiculously hot :(

Funny thing is I used to live in Germany and it got up to 35 degrees and the humidity was way higher, but it didn't bother me because everybody was used to it.... But here in Scotland I can't bothered with it :(
Kaloki
Manager

Postby Madgefan » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:12 am

Kaloki wrote:It's waaaaaaayyyy to hot right now :evil:

I live in Scotland and, while its not nearly as cold/rainy as people think, it's been like 22 degrees for a good 5 or 6 days in a row now, and I just can't deal with it. Apart from it being impossible to sleep and the sunburn, the worst thing is that for some reason it's cool during the day, but then at 5 or 6 in the evening it just gets ridiculously hot :(

Funny thing is I used to live in Germany and it got up to 35 degrees and the humidity was way higher, but it didn't bother me because everybody was used to it.... But here in Scotland I can't bothered with it :(
Lol try living further south :D I would wish for 22 C :D I'm in Southern England and we have been around 30C or over for 6 days now, 19 C at night :( ...already about 2 weeks in upper 20's and 30's. It's going to get worse next week, humidity is going really high :(
We just aren't used to this sort of persistent heat in the UK I guess :P
It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch
But sometimes you know I gotta call it like it is
Madgefan
Superstar

Postby Kaloki » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:38 am

Madgefan wrote:
Kaloki wrote:It's waaaaaaayyyy to hot right now :evil:

Lol try living further south :D I would wish for 22 C :D I'm in Southern England and we have been around 30C or over for 6 days now, 19 C at night :( ...already about 2 weeks in upper 20's and 30's. It's going to get worse next week, humidity is going really high :(
We just aren't used to this sort of persistent heat in the UK I guess :P
Awwwww I know! I was down in London last week before it started getting proper warm and I nearly passed out on the tube. I dunno how people in that city can survive the heat! If your next to the sea though it makes it a bit easier, at least then you get a bit of a breeze and the humidity is a little lower.
Kaloki
Manager

Postby Kaloki » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:45 am

ANH wrote:Ugh, I hate that I'm so short. I have the feeling that I'd be an indisputable ten if I were just three or four inches taller. :-?
I dunno if you're a guy or a girl, but I don't understand why girls always wear heels to make them taller. I'd never go with a girl that was taller than me..... And since I'm only 5, 10" (at a push!) it really limits my options when I'm out at clubs and girls are walking about in heels :(

Small girls are usually a lot cuter as well I think!
Kaloki
Manager

Postby Madgefan » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:52 am

Kaloki wrote:Awwwww I know! I was down in London last week before it started getting proper warm and I nearly passed out on the tube. I dunno how people in that city can survive the heat! If your next to the sea though it makes it a bit easier, at least then you get a bit of a breeze and the humidity is a little lower.
The tube or the 'fan oven' as we like to call it :)
That combined with the huge number of people who don't seem to have heard of deodorant makes for a rather unpleasant experience in Summer.
Madgefan
Superstar

Postby ThaInfo1 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:12 am

I was gonna go there...but then I saw Virgostar's threat. Lemme not get a thread closed. :(
SEE.sza.RUN
ThaInfo1
Legend

Postby samra » Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:27 am

Listen to my 2016 Eurovision Song Contest entry: MIRACLE
samra
Superstar

Postby Shorty » Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:32 am

^ LOL yeah. While it doesn't get up to 40C in the summer in NZ, we do have really really bad humidity for months on end. You've all seen me whine about it on here :lol:

I'm sorry to all the UK people here, but I had a giggle at you guys complaining about it being too hot! :lol:

Another thing I want to complain about is my laptop. It keeps randomly freezing for absolutely no reason! I have no viruses I know that for sure, I scan it everyday and it's clean. So I have no idea why it does this - I have to hold down the power button to turn the damn thing off and back on again. It's especially irritating when it freezes but I either have music or a YouTube video playing and it keeps going and I can't stop it arghhhhhhhhh :x :lol:
I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!
Shorty
Resident WWE Fan

Postby Madgefan » Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:38 am

Yeah, but we are Northern European :D It gets down to -10 C even here in southern england. I think 40 C and the country would come to a standstill, our hottest was 38.5C I think and I just remember I couldn't move from lying on the bed with a fan next to me :P
Madgefan
Superstar

Postby Serby » Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:35 am

Our winters are even colder, like sometimes down to -20°C, usually -10°C and every year we have 20-30 days of almost 35°. How about Mecca? They have 45°C every day during the summer :lol:
Serby
Dr. Serby

Postby yomaku » Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:03 am

No idea how you guys can manage -10/-20 C, Ithe lowest I ever experienced was like 2C and even then i thought I was about to die :lol:
Hej koji dan.
Last.fm
yomaku
Manager

Postby stteezy » Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:05 am

I loled at the weather cries in here

We went from having snow in the -5 region last winter to having high 20's and 30's this winter.

Summer better be cold
Skin -> Cockiness -> Roc Me Out -> Birthday Cake -> Red Lipstick -> S&M -> Loveeee Song

then we called it a night
stteezy
Manager

Postby Plym » Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:17 am

i came in here to moan about the weather too... melbournes wet cold rubbish weekend stopping me from doing fun stuff
Plym
Take Care

Postby JimJim » Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:31 am

^ It didn't stop me :lol:

ANH wrote:Ugh, I hate that I'm so short. I have the feeling that I'd be an indisputable ten if I were just three or four inches taller. :-?
Amen to this.
JimJim
Elusive Chanteuse

Postby Plym » Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:41 am

JimJim wrote:^ It didn't stop me :lol:
i was going to text you asking if you wanted to do something... what did you end up doing?
i ended up just taking a walk to carlton and spent the afternoon in melbourne museum. was bit disappointed.
Plym
Take Care

Return to Test