Have a Moan!

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Serby » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:35 am

It's called getting-the-good-side-of-the-global-warming, so be happy. :P

It's in upper one-digit temps here during the day, quite sunny, but still chilly during the night, like 1-3°C. But it's getting better and better! :D
Serby
Dr. Serby

Postby ArmyOfMe » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:21 pm

Murphy's law states that when you meet a hot guy and have a chat with him, you're always gonna be in your Britney 2007 version. Pfff.
ArmyOfMe
Superstar

Postby Shorty » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:48 pm

Shorty wrote:I'm also waiting for an online purchase I made to show up, it says it should be on it's way, but that was like 3 days ago and it hasn't shown up. I WANT MY STUFF :x
I'm still waiting :evil: Stupid slow NZ postal service :roll: :lol: It's Friday now and they don't deliver on weekends, so if it doesn't show up today at some point, I'll have to wait till Monday...
I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!
Shorty
Resident WWE Fan

Postby Colbie » Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:34 pm

Ugh.. today is just not my day.
First of al, i had to hurrry, and so i missed my bus.
Then my bag's handle broke, so i had to buy a new bag.
In the store they forgot to remove the security thing, so as i walked out, the detectors went of, scared me to death...
Like i said, not my day ;-(
Starry eyes sparking up my darkest night
Colbie
Superstar

Postby Merci » Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:21 pm

^ aw, stays bubbly
I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Merci
Boss Matsumoto

Postby Colbie » Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:35 pm

Merci wrote:^ aw, stays bubbly
Haha thanks i will :-D
Colbie
Superstar

Postby Alicepotter » Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:37 pm

Colbie wrote:Ugh.. today is just not my day.
First of al, i had to hurrry, and so i missed my bus.
Then my bag's handle broke, so i had to buy a new bag.
In the store they forgot to remove the security thing, so as i walked out, the detectors went of, scared me to death...
Like i said, not my day ;-(
Stay strong!
Alicepotter
The Mockingjay

Postby hotMCfan » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:22 pm

Tomorrow will be a better day, Colbie :wink:
hotMCfan
Superstar

Postby Colbie » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:25 pm

Tomorrow, tomorrow, i love you... oh wait...

Thank you sweeties!
Colbie
Superstar

Postby theArmy » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:53 pm

THEY THINK I WANT TO WALK HER SHOES
BUT DIS MY GAME
I RUN DIS, H***
SHE TOOK MY NAME
SHE THINKS IT'S SWEET
BUT I BEEN HERE BEFORE
SHE THINKS I AIN'T NO FUN
I AIN'T EVER PLAYED
EVERY HOOD RUN RUNS
FOR MY SH!T
I BET YOU DO, TOO!
LITTLE CHIX - a new pop sensation on the horizon!
theArmy
Legend

Postby ArmyOfMe » Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:42 pm

Been stuck for two hours on different trains and stations cause every train is 60/70 mins late and packed with horrible stinking people :evil: :x
Wanna slap a bitch like now.
ArmyOfMe
Superstar

Postby Colbie » Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:59 pm

ArmyOfMe wrote:Been stuck for two hours on different trains and stations cause every train is 60/70 mins late and packed with horrible stinking people :evil: :x
Wanna slap a bitch like now.
Aww hopefully the rest of the day will be better!
Colbie
Superstar

Postby hotMCfan » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:00 am

Ugh I have a meeting later and been waiting for this person for like an hour now. In front of me is a TV showing names of birthday celebrants this month on loop and the bg music is Katy's Birthday. I am being tortured :cry: Let me unplug it later secretly.
hotMCfan
Superstar

Postby Colbie » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:52 am

And.. dit you unplugged it? :lol:
Colbie
Superstar

Postby xtofer » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:59 am

Went out with someone last night that smells more like whatever hair product he's using. I was like no boo this ain't working. I swear I can still smell that hair product scent until now. Eurgh. Sorry I have a sensitive sense of smell I can literally smell anything.
xtofer
Legend

Postby Colbie » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:04 am

xtofer wrote:Went out with someone last night that smells more like whatever hair product he's using. I was like no boo this ain't working. I swear I can still smell that hair product scent until now. Eurgh. Sorry I have a sensitive sense of smell I can literally smell anything.
Aww poor you! But see it on the bright side: you survived it!
Colbie
Superstar

Postby xtofer » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:17 am

^ true that. my nose needs a therapy and some ptsd treatment tough.
xtofer
Legend

Postby xtofer » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:22 am

hotMCfan wrote:Ugh I have a meeting later and been waiting for this person for like an hour now. In front of me is a TV showing names of birthday celebrants this month on loop and the bg music is Katy's Birthday. I am being tortured :cry: Let me unplug it later secretly.
nothing worse than being stuck in a room with nothing but Katy's voice.
xtofer
Legend

Postby hotMCfan » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:31 pm

Yas! #FilipinosHateKatyPerry

Anyway, our fairly new neighbor who lives across us is fcking rude and obnoxious. I couldn't park our car in our garage cause our house is being renovated so we had to park it outside in front of our gates. Which all our neighbors also do because they don't have a garage. Anyway, I asked them to move their car just a meter forward so that it's easy for big vehicles, especially the garbage truck, to pass and so that the garbage collectors would stop badgering me to move it every time they pass. But these rude neighbors didn't follow my request and said that their car might get scratched because there are twigs of bugambilia in front. I told them that I am willing to cut the bugambilia for them or just park in front of our house since our house is long enough to accomodate three cars but they just scowled at me. These assh0les do not know the fcking person they're messing with. If I ever catch them leave with their car I will fcking park mine in front of the space where they park their cars. I will drag them back to the ghetto hole they come from cause this is not the first time they pissed me off. They like playing cheap ghetto ass novelty songs so loud also enough to wake up the whole neighborhood. Twice, they created a bonfire and covered the insides of our house with smoke. This month will not end without them apologizing or leaving this EXCLUSIVE subdivision. I hate inconsiderate people, they totally piss me off. Some people who come
from rags to riches are douchebags, thinking they're all that now. /rantover
hotMCfan
Superstar

Postby xtofer » Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:39 am

^calm down sis!

I hate those people who owns a car but doesn't have a friggin garage! Get one before buying them cars!!! There are lots in my neighborhood and it always irritates the hell out of me.

+

Rude and uncivilized neighbors are so annoying!!! If I could just go down to their level and slap every single one of them! :lol:
xtofer
Legend

Postby Shorty » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:03 pm

Ahhhh neighbours, sometimes the bane of my life :lol: Mainly cos we're surrounded on all sides by houses cos of where our house is situated.

On the subject of parking and neighbours, there's this woman who lives like 4 doors up from us who for some reasons always parks her work car across the street from our house or almost next to the house in front of us. I have no idea why she does it cos she has a driveway AND room in front of her own house. She's weird. :lol:

We also have all these annoying little shit kids who live on the street that connects to ours who hang around outside making lots of noise - one of the houses that surround us is empty atm and the guy who owns it is renovating it. The kids always go in the back garden of the empty house and make noise and jump on things. It's so annoying :evil: But it was hilarious the other day cos they were there and being annoying so my Mum yelled at them out the window - they couldn't see where she was so all they could hear was her voice. They basically shit themselves and ran away :lol:
I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!
Shorty
Resident WWE Fan

Postby samra » Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:46 pm

I'm so tired of old people/the media/music elitists quoting the same three tweets about people praising Kanye for "discovering" Paul McCartney. Like, y'all ain't ever heard of Twitter trolls before? My gahd.

Also, people who don't know things/people/facts/whatever and feel the need to post a tweet/facebook post/IG photo/whatever asking for the answer annoy me immensely. Like, hello, you've clearly got an internet connection... How about YOU Google it yourself!
Listen to my 2016 Eurovision Song Contest entry: MIRACLE
samra
Superstar

Postby Brad » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:40 pm

samra wrote:Also, people who don't know things/people/facts/whatever and feel the need to post a tweet/facebook post/IG photo/whatever asking for the answer annoy me immensely. Like, hello, you've clearly got an internet connection... How about YOU Google it yourself!
Brad
Winter Is Coming

Postby Serby » Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:44 pm

Oops, that be me sometimes. :oops: :lol: Only on UKmix, though.
Serby
Dr. Serby

Postby larces » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:14 pm

Uni is killing me. Just started my bachelor thesis in biology and I'm constantly doing 45-50 hours a week in the lab + pc work at home :cry:
larces
Legend

Return to Test