Welcome to my third annual Lyrics Video Survivor! In 2015 The Rolling Stones - Wild Horses was crowned the winner, and then in 2016 Duran Duran - Pressure Off (feat. Janelle Monáe) took the crown... so who will join them? This is 2017 edition although it will definetly end in 2018 It takes forever to advance the Theme Lists !!!!
As long as it is IMPOSSIBLE to define how people must vote, the idea is to do it mainly based on visuals, with influence on lyrics and music as the video in a way matches these three factors.
Add 4 noms to the list, nominations close once we reach 40 entries. I'll fill the empty slots before starting Round 1.
Just make sure:
- the video has not taken part of season 1 or season 2,
- provide the link!
- only 1 entry by artist (2 are fine if in one it is lead and in the second featuring)
- it can be unofficial, but take into account visuals is part of the voting criteria!
1. Ed Sheeran - Castle On The Hill
2. Imagine Dragons - Whatever It Takes
3. Lady Gaga - Applause
4. Katy Perry feat. Skip Marley - Chained To The Rhythm