Introduction: Year End Personal Charts Forum

Moderators: tdc2000, FreakyFlyBry

Postby SholasBoy » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:40 pm

This forum has been opened for forum users to post their "year-end" charts to stop the usual chaos and clogging of the personal charts forum which we have each year.

The topics will then be sent to "Personal Charts" from February.

Anyone who has a thread already in personal charts, feel free to ask a moderator to move it across.
SholasBoy
Chief Wig Snatcher

Postby jszmiles » Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:39 am

Thanks! fantastic idea!
jszmiles
Legend

Postby MostFierce » Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:53 am

Kinda freaked out for a while all of sudden my yec gone missing :lol: :lol: :lol: ..
But this is great idea..so thanks!
MostFierce
Manager

Postby Phoenixx » Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:50 pm

IMO we should order the Personal Charts in a few folders like "Personal Charts", "Year-End-Charts" (Of EVERY year), "All-Time-Charts" and"old Charts" for charts which haven't been commented since 1 year or sth! :-D
Phoenixx
Purpose

Postby Era » Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:51 pm

good idea ! :D
I had all and then most of you, some and now none of you.
Era
Legend

Postby Tansike » Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:15 pm

MarcusDGST6811 wrote:IMO we should order the Personal Charts in a few folders like "Personal Charts", "Year-End-Charts" (Of EVERY year), "All-Time-Charts" and"old Charts" for charts which haven't been commented since 1 year or sth! :-D
That'd be a good idea. Especially one YEC-section where you could post every year. Just do some subforums like in the Games section.

Anyway, good idea now!
Tansike
Legend

Postby SholasBoy » Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:56 pm

MarcusDGST6811 wrote:IMO we should order the Personal Charts in a few folders like "Personal Charts", "Year-End-Charts" (Of EVERY year), "All-Time-Charts" and"old Charts" for charts which haven't been commented since 1 year or sth! :-D
I don't know when UKMix became a personal charts forum :lol: :lol: I remember many years ago posting my personal chart in Mad About Music and everyone being like WTF is this? :lol: :lol:
SholasBoy
Chief Wig Snatcher

Postby JSparksFan » Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:18 pm

Makes so much sense! Everything'll look much more organized now and our daily/weekly charts won't be pushed to the second page for the next two months. Great idea! :D
"You think your pain and your heartbreak are unprecedented in the history of the world, but then you read." - James Baldwin
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby Phoenixx » Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:14 pm

SholasBoy wrote:
I don't know when UKMix became a personal charts forum :lol: :lol: I remember many years ago posting my personal chart in Mad About Music and everyone being like WTF is this? :lol: :lol:
:lol:
I hope something like that will come! :-D
Phoenixx
Purpose

Postby Blondini » Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:30 pm

Thanks for this - annoys the heck out of me - especially when the year hasn't ended and you're still posting your November charts.

Why don't you leave them in here all year and just make it "Year End Charts"? Would be easier to find if you wanted to reference anyone's older year-ends in the years to come.
Blondini
Big Time Dreamer

Postby JSparksFan » Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:27 pm

Blondini wrote:Thanks for this - annoys the heck out of me - especially when the year hasn't ended and you're still posting your November charts.

Why don't you leave them in here all year and just make it "Year End Charts"? Would be easier to find if you wanted to reference anyone's older year-ends in the years to come.
That's essentially the purpose of this thread, which I promise to update once the semester's done.
"You think your pain and your heartbreak are unprecedented in the history of the world, but then you read." - James Baldwin
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby TheResonantIpod » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:22 am

I just totally got up to date in this thread like woo
Queen of country music...Timmy McGraw
TheResonantIpod
Manager

Postby Blondini » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:47 pm

JSparksFan wrote:
Blondini wrote:Thanks for this - annoys the heck out of me - especially when the year hasn't ended and you're still posting your November charts.

That's essentially the purpose of this thread, which I promise to update once the semester's done.
Oh, didn't know about that!

Fair enough.
Blondini
Big Time Dreamer

Postby Virgostar » Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:57 am

As you are probably aware by now, we have a new sub-forum!

Given that this time of year is always busy with UKMIXers making charts etc, myself & the moderating team agreed to make a permanent sub-forum dedicated to all your end of year charts, following the success of last year's temporary forum. All of your previous end of year charts will be integrated into this new sub-forum in the coming weeks as well.

So here it is folks - enjoy & behave yourselves!
Let's embrace the point of no return.
Virgostar
Ex-Admin

Postby Tansike » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:28 am

Great to have a permanent one!

My YEC from last year got lost though, would be cool to see it in that sub-forum as well. Here it is :)
Tansike
Legend

Postby Virgostar » Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:16 am

Have moved it now, thanks Tansike! I figured there'd be some that I missed, although I tried my best to move them all over.

If there are any others that I've missed, let me know & I'll move them.
Let's embrace the point of no return.
Virgostar
Ex-Admin

Postby Tansike » Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:46 am

Thank you :D
Tansike
Legend

Return to Year End Personal Charts