Kiiara - Gold
No votes
Mollie King - Back To You
14%
Olly Murs - You Don't Know Love
5%
Panic! At The Disco - Victorious
5%
Two Door Cinema Club - Are We Ready? (Wreck)
10%
Zara Larsson - Ain't My Fault
5%

Total votes : 21

Postby phoenix98 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:38 pm

After reading through many of your enviably well-written (and obviously well-thought-out) summaries, I'd forgotten just how different we are when it comes to music :lol: I could very well be mis-remembering this, but it brings to mind when you claimed Niall as your favorite member of 1D (a choice I still can't wrap my head around.) You really emphasize the importance of the songwriting, and while lyrics are by no means irrelevent when it comes to my tunes of choice, I definitely prioritize the melody/hook. A glossy surface over substance...a bit like Zayn VS Niall, I suppose ;) The way you can so clearly and thoroughly articulate your admiration for these tracks is truly a sight to behold (and a tad sexy, not gonna lie.) Any rate - this just makes me all the more appreciative that you took the time to comment on my countdown, so thank you!

Your write-up for "Touch" highlights our differences pretty well, as I absolutely prefer Little Mix in pure pop mode. Granted, I never gave the Salute singles much of a chance, and since they didn't get any exposure here in the States, it was pretty easy to just ignore that whole era (until "Black Magic" caught my ear in a MAJOR way.) In spite of all that, though, it seems that we both sincerely enjoy "Touch" <3 In fact, although our motivations may vary, we're drawn to quite a few of the same songs, so I'm definitely kicking myself for not stopping in here sooner so that I could take in all of your brilliant analyses in smaller doses! :lol:

099. Meghan Trainor - Me Too
098. Rihanna - Kiss It Better
095. Ellie Goulding - Army
093. Drake ft. Rihanna - Too Good
092. The 1975 - The Sound
090. Alicia Keys - In Common
087. Alan Walker - Faded
085. Meghan Trainor - NO
084. John Mayer - Love On The Weekend
083. Beyonce - Formation
082. Sigala ft. Imani & DJ Fresh - Say You Do
081. Little Mix ft. Jason Derulo - Secret Love Song
079. Troye Sivan - Talk Me Down
074. Carly Rae Jepsen - Boy Problems
073. Fifth Harmony - Flex (All In My Head)
072. James Arthur - Say You Won't Let Go
068. Little Mix - Shout Out To My Ex
067. Nick Jonas ft. Tove Lo - Close
066. ZAYN - Like I Would
064. Selena Gomez - Hands To Myself
061. Niall Horan - This Town
059. Calvin Harris & Rihanna - This Is What You Came For
058. ZAYN - Pillowtalk
056. Ellie Goulding - Still Falling For You
055. Troye Sivan - Youth
050. The 1975 - Somebody Else
049. Clean Bandit ft. Sean Paul & Anne-Marie - Rockabye
043. Charlie Puth ft. Selena Gomez - We Don't Talk Anymore
042. Justin Timberlake - Can't Stop The Feeling!
040. Ariana Grande ft. Nicki Minaj - Side to Side
036. Selena Gomez - Kill Em With Kindness
035. Lady Gaga - Million Reasons
033. Charlie Puth - Dangerously
024. Lady Gaga - Perfect Illusion
023. Years & Years - Meteorite
022. Emeli Sande - Hurts
021. Hailee Steinfeld & Grey ft. Zedd - Starving
017. Ariana Grande - Into You
015. Fifth Harmony ft. Ty Dolla $ign - Work From Home
012. Olly Murs - You Don't Know Love
011. Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman
008. Zara Larsson - Lush Life
005. Little Mix - Touch
phoenix98
Legend

Postby JakeP » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:33 pm

king_oxymoron wrote:010. Shawn Mendes - Mercy

008. Zara Larsson - Lush Life

007. NEIKED ft. Dyo - Sexual

006. Craig David & Sigala - Ain't Giving Up

005. Little Mix - Touch
While the record buying public has gone mad for some of Little Mix's more generic-pop moments (Black Magic, Shout Out To My Ex), I prefer when they have their slightly edgier moments - not that I'm suggesting this isn't straight up pop, just that it has more bite - 'Salute' made the top 20 of my EOY chart a couple of years back, to give you an idea of the Little Mix I love.
What I love is the progression from first verse (stripped back, beautiful vocals from Leigh-Anne), to having a bit more 'go' in the catchy bridge, to the 'sunken' version of the chorus (with great bassline backing) to the full out, balls out, sing it out second go-round of the chorus where it all finally kicks in!
The best part of that when it all kicks off is ABSOLUTELY Jade's high harmony which breathes a fresh new life into the whole thing and is just completely stunning. The double effect chorus is such a dancefloor jam, the first half is perfect for coy, sultry moves (not that I have any) and the bigger, pop chorus you can just let it all go. I think that second chorus is one of the best pure pop moments of the whole year. All the girls sound great and this is a killer bop, especially when including the hair flip breakdown from the X Factor showing. JAM.
Just passing by and wanted to say HELL YES! to that comment about Touch. :P I love Little Mix including all their big proud unashamedly pure pop tracks like Black magic and Shout out to my ex. I bought Glory days the week it was released and i had a gut feeling Touch was gonna be a single. For me, the studio version of the track just grabbed my attention from the start and refused to let go. Then there's the beautiful acoustic version to close the album.
JakeP
Manager

Postby Blondini » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:39 am

Touch is great.
Blondini
Big Time Dreamer

Postby JSparksFan » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:22 am

"Touch" isn't bad, but I'm not a fan of it.

So, whilst in New Jersey, I heard a song twice in the space of two days that I really liked. I remembered some of the lyrics, and made a mental note to check it out when I got home. I saw this update while in between returning flights, and had a lightbulb moment realising "Scars to Your Beautiful" is the mystery song! I have no idea how this slipped past me in 2016; it is bloody brilliant! Ugh, I'm tempted to redo my Top 10 because of this...but I guess I'll just throw it in the 2017 countdown. It has such a comforting message, and you're 100% right in likening it to a stadium anthem waiting to happen. I've had it on repeat for most of the day.
"You think your pain and your heartbreak are unprecedented in the history of the world, but then you read." - James Baldwin
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby Tansike » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:39 pm

005. Little Mix - Touch
003. Alessia Cara - Scars To Your Beautiful
Two nice ones. "Touch" is definitely a big hit that hopefully also becomes a bigger hit outside the UK for the girls.
I'm very late with Alessia's song as i'm only getting into "Scars To Your Beautiful" now...
Tansike
Legend

Postby Thriller » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:41 pm

Touch is very high for such a recent track. I find that CD song terribly basic. AG awesome, should've been massive. Zara and NEIKID thumbs up.

As if you have Gorgon City in your top 2, finally some edge!
Thriller

Postby king_oxymoron » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:41 pm

Thriller wrote:As if you have Gorgon City in your top 2, finally some edge!
You shady hoe.
1) There's no guarantee, not all of the songs in the poll make my top 100, there could be a surprise
2) It is very pop/radio 1 playlist heavy this year, but there's a bit of bite in the indie/rock bands at least.

Akini - ahh so happy this helped you remember, such a gem!

Paul - Wow, thanks for the comment, glad you're enjoying the write ups! Niall is still the best member though :lol:
king_oxymoron
Lickin' On Both Sides

Postby SilentDream » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:48 pm

"Scars to Your Beautiful" is a great song. I still haven't listened to Alessia Cara's debut album yet, but I will check it out soon. :)
The Fourth Wall
#T4W
SilentDream
Manager

Postby king_oxymoron » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:40 pm

002. Fifth Harmony - That's My Girl

Surprise!
As you may know by now, some of the entries in my poll don't make the countdown, which means it's Adele vs Gorgon City for the top spot, with the Fifth Harmony girls slipping in at number two, registering a top 3 end of year chart finish for them two years on the trot - pretty impressive!

I just live for this track. You could play it on a quiet volume and it would still sound so LOUD, so proud and so full. It is just a completely unashamed anthem, it know's it's the bomb, and I am completely here for the brass instrumentation, One of the catchiest riffs/hooks of the yearand it happens within like the first three seconds. The verses are cute but are probably the bit of least note in the song. It's the bridge ('ain't nothing, ain't nothing) where things really kick off, leading into the cool Lauren lead 'you've been down before' part - her vocal is always so chill and assured, and then Normani steams in and steals the mic and the show with the quick-spitting 'destiny says you gotta get up and get it' segment. I love how many words she fits into such a short space of time and god damn is it catchy, absolute highlight. The chorus itself is pretty simple but what an earworm and it's where all the sound comes together and is at it's fullest. You can't help but strut to that.

It's just an absolutely full out, care-free catchy as hell pop monster. And I love when songs are elevated by their adlibs... 'what you waiting for?' 'ain't nothing, ain't nothing, ain't nothing, put your heart and your soul in it' - just glorious moments that add a cherry to the perfect pop tune. I never understood why some said it was one of the worst tunes of the year, couldn't disagree more, rarely have I heard an album and gone OBVIOUS SINGLE KLAXON as much - this song is HUGE.

king_oxymoron
Lickin' On Both Sides

Postby king_oxymoron » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:41 pm

001. Gorgon City ft. Vaults - All Four Walls

And that's it! My number one for this year is Gorgon City, an act who have hardly troubled my end of year chart before but who have nailed it this year and flown straight in at the top.

Simple review: ultimate arms in the air dancefloor anthem.

Slightly lengthier thoughts: this track wins for simple taking over me when I hit the floor, it's almost all emcompassing. Turn this song up loud and try not to be seduced! Blythe Pepino's voice is pretty unique and definitely makes you sit up and take notice, but it's the production here that is really key. It's catchy and reels you in before any singing has even begun. I like how the track gets off to a flier, then kind of reigns in it for the slower bridhe (with the 'boom boomboom' backing of the production on each line) and then absolutely lets go of the reign in rope and lets it all go for the chorus. The chorus is SO simple, 'all four walls are falling down, all four walls' - but impossibly catchy.

It's really hard to describe the beauty of this song because they've mde it so seamless, it all just works without you even stopping to realise the different bits that make it work. All I know is some of my favourite dancefloor memories of 2016 have been when this song is on... and I barely remember what music has played on a night out, ever. Memorable, classy, catchy and FLAW FREE.

Give it a spin.

king_oxymoron
Lickin' On Both Sides

Postby king_oxymoron » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:43 pm

JUST MISSED OUT

Adele - When We Were Young

Don't get me wrong, I adore Adele, and she's been monumental in my enjoyment of music in 2016, her Glastonbury headline slot one of my absolute most memorable moments. But, for me, while she picked the 'right' obvious singles for the most part, she didn't release 'the best songs'. For me, those were I Miss You, River Lea and Million Years Ago - if they were singles, they'd have been much higher!
king_oxymoron
Lickin' On Both Sides

Postby innocenteyes » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:18 pm

Don't know any of your Top 2 but I try to check them out.
Damn, I really thought that Adele would be your #1. I agree that River Lea and Million Years Ago are great though.

It was a great countdown!
innocenteyes
Legend

Postby phoenix98 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:08 pm

:o Surprise indeed! LOVE that there was a red herring right up to the very end (which completely fooled me.) A sneaky poll option is one thing, but you had a specific ADELE VS GORGON CITY cover art post just a couple of days ago. Slyness aside, I'm especially relieved that the fake-out was WWWY (possibly my least favorite Adele single to date :oops: though I don't think I've heard all of the 19 releases.)

• I don't quite share your enthusiasm for "That's My Girl", but I definitely can't complain about seeing these girls inside your Top 2! Although I doubt this was much of a factor in your consideration, given your impressively in-depth dissection of each track, it's quite fitting/touching to highlight their final release as a five-some (especially given the song's message.)
• Ha, I love how you showcased your ability to serve up a simple review (on par with folks like myself), before diving into the dissertation-level analysis that you do so well. This is my first time hearing your No. 1, but there's certainly no arguing with your assessment of the chorus.

Also...based on a lot of these write-ups, you're at a club...every weekend, basically? ;)
phoenix98
Legend

Postby Tansike » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:27 pm

"That's My Girl" is actually quite cool and catchy and was even one of my faves when the album came out, so nice to see its appearance here.

Adele's track is the weakest on her album IMO, so i'm not sad at all to see it missing out... :oops:
Tansike
Legend

Postby JSparksFan » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:51 pm

Bleh at me thinking Adele was going to take this, when the song didn't even make the cut! :lol:

"That's My Girl" was Fifth Harmony's most instant song for me, but it isn't my favourite. I do love its message, though, but, as a female empowerment anthem, it feels kinda weak. :oops:

I just checked out your #1, and you're forgiven for the Adele exclusion. "All Four Walls" is an instant stunner. I'm already in love. :cry:
"You think your pain and your heartbreak are unprecedented in the history of the world, but then you read." - James Baldwin
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby Phoenixx » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:58 pm

I love to see "That's My Girl" on the vice Position 8-)
Phoenixx
Purpose

Postby Thriller » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:57 pm

Strong top 2, That's My Girl should've instantly followed Work From Home really. All Four Walls is 8-)
Thriller

Postby Phoenixx » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:58 pm

king_oxymoron wrote:JUST MISSED OUT

Adele - When We Were Young

Don't get me wrong, I adore Adele, and she's been monumental in my enjoyment of music in 2016, her Glastonbury headline slot one of my absolute most memorable moments. But, for me, while she picked the 'right' obvious singles for the most part, she didn't release 'the best songs'. For me, those were I Miss You, River Lea and Million Years Ago - if they were singles, they'd have been much higher!
You can also listen to Album Songs :D
Phoenixx
Purpose

Postby king_oxymoron » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:49 pm

Thanks guys! Really glad you liked it, Akini! And it's true, I do like a club! :lol:
Let's check out my top 15 albums of the year!

15. Twin Atlantic - GLA (Best tracks: No Sleep, You Are The Devil)
14. Shawn Mendes - Illuminate (Best tracks: Mercy, Treat You Better)
13. OneRepublic - Oh My My (Best tracks: Future Looks Good, Oh My My)
12. Tom Odell - Wrong Crowd (Best tracks: Here I Am, Magnetised)
11. Fifth Harmony - 7/27 (Best tracks: That's My Girl, The Life)

010. Lady Gaga - Joanne
Best tracks: 01. Perfect Illusion 02. Million Reasons 03. John Wayne 04. Sinner's Prayer 05. Come to Mama
It's not the easiest listen, certainly not the most immediate, but there's a hell of a lot of depth here. While it's true my favourites are the most immediate, pop and standard songs melodicially, it's songs like Sinner's Prayer and Come to Mama which are new to Gaga that add the strength in depth. It might not go down as her finest hour but it should definitely not be considered a misstep.

009. Melanie C - Version Of Me
Best tracks: 01. Version of Me 02. Room For Love 03. Loving You Better 04. Unravelling 05. Dear Life
After 'The Sea' was such a beautiful, complete and cohesive work of art, I was expecting a lot from this. It doesn't live up to it's predecessor, but it is still an album with thoughtful writing, plenty of standouts and lots of replay value - just as standalone songs rather than as an album which properly glues together and forms a whole piece.

008. Biffy Clyro - Ellipsis
Best tracks: 01. Don't, Won't, Can't 02. Animal Style 03. Flammable 04. Howl 05. Re-arrange
Next up in the good albums that weren't as great as their predecessor series, Biffy! They had a lot to live up to when they released two perfect albums in a row - one being a double too! Ellipsis has it's great highs but also it's dull moments, meaning it isn't as consistent as Only Revolutions or Opposites. Rest assured though, there are big dramatic rock highlights and the quieter more introspective ballads we have come to expect. All boxes are ticked, just not as regularly as the previous albums offered.

007. Foxes - All I Need
Best tracks: 01. Devil Side 02. Better Love 03. Body Talk 04. Feel Don't Fail Me Now 05. Lose My Cool
A much more consistent showing now, and I never owned Foxes' first album so can't compare it! The singles run was pretty awesome and there are still plenty of tunes to spare - the gorgeous Devil Side and the funky Eurovision-esque Feet Don't Fail Me Now really standout. There are a couple of slower moments but even these would be considered decent pop songs on a lesser album. A solid pop set, and a great live performer!

006. Adele - 25
Best tracks: 01. All I Ask 02. River Lea 03. I Miss You 04. Hello 05. Million Years Ago
Well, clearly I am not alone in loving this album.. what I might be alone in is my favourites. I understand why they picked all the singles, and I liked all the singles, but with the exception of Hello, none make my highlights. I LOVED Adele going offscript and being a bit more unconventional and unique in River Lea, I Miss You and Million Years Ago. I particularly like trippy Adele! My full on favourite is the more obvious All I Ask but you can't deny a super ballad like that.

005. Panic! at the Disco - Death of a Bachelor
Best tracks: 01. LA Devotee 02. Impossible Year 03. House of Memories 04. Victorious 05. The Good, The Bad & The Dirty
Have always loved PATD, and again this is a set where the singles don't sell it as well as they could. The four main singles anyway as I think LA Devotee might have become one somewhere. That is a bullet out of a gun not stopping for a breath BANGER. What's great though is the variation as Impossible Year is entirely different, a croon-ballad! Variety, lyricism, incredible vocals (particularly on Impossible Year), energy, all boxes ticked. Very consistent album.

004. Alessia Cara - Know-It-All
Best tracks: 01. I'm Yours 02. Scars To Your Beautiful 03. Overdose 04. Wild Things 05. River Of Tears
Less consistent than the last but I fell in love with this girl this year. Storytelling and getting a message into songs that is absolutely second to none. I won't go into it again but her lyricism is sublime, as is her voice. The highs here are SO high. I want I'm Yours to feature in my wedding. LOVE her.

003. JoJo - Mad Love
Best tracks: 01. I Am 02. Vibe 03. Like This 04. FAB 05. High Heels
So glad this girl came back... her lead was great but not a scratch on what this album has to offer. Variety here in droves.. from the stripped back soul baring vocal soaring ballad 'I Am' to the dancefloor hungry 'Vibe' to the sexy midtempo Like This (a song I imagine lip syncing for my life to ;)) to the playful food-based lyricism of FAB. A wealth of variety here, lots of fun, but lots of serious swagger too.

002. Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman
Best tracks: 01. Dangerous Woman 02. Into You 03. Touch It 04. Sometimes 05. Let Me Love You
The surprise of the year for me. Ariana has always had good singles. IN some cases magic singles. But to create an album of such substance, variety and cohesion/consistency was a shock. A lot of these albums do some or many of these things, not many do all. It was hearing the 1-2-3-4 knockout punches of Into You, Let Me Love You, Side to Side and Greedy - covering pure pop, slinky urban and dancehall styles that made me go WOW. And there's so much more besides, with highlights even sitting in the bonus tracks. The year she became a star.

001. Two Door Cinema Club - Gameshow
Best tracks: 01. Fever 02. Good Morning 03. Are We Ready? (Wreck) 04. Ordinary 05. Invincible
And maybe no surprise, but my favourite band have my favourite album. I was a bit concerned really, because Two Door are universally famed for being upbeat and for having immensely catchy guitar riffs.. indeed their live shows involve a lot of sweat, a lot of jumping and a lot of heavily catchy guitar to do that to. When it became apparent the tempo was slowing for this album, I panicked. I needn't. They have absolutely mastered the midtempo.. and even the ballad. Invincible sounds like it could have been a ballad from Grease! I am so proud they managed to slow the tempo down and not become a one trick pony while still keeping catchy melody and so many hooks and riffs to keep you interested. I think their debut will always be their classic, but this stands up to it for me, an album where I wouldn't skip a song and on which my No.36 (I think) of the year 'Bad Decisions' is among the weakest of the ten tracks. It's that strong. Yassss disco-down Two Door, I love you!
king_oxymoron
Lickin' On Both Sides

Postby innocenteyes » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:46 pm

Joanne is a good album, so good to see it in your Top 10. It was a step in the right direction afetr the awful Artpop.

25 is a great follow up to 21. I agree on your favourite tracks. I still can't believe that All I Ask was never released, such a missed opportunity. As much as I like When We Were Young, it would have been a better single choice.
innocenteyes
Legend

Postby adg » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:45 pm

Some great albums in your final 15 especially Twin Atlantic, Biffy Clyro, Foxes and Ariana Grande
adg
Superstar

Postby Phoenixx » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:18 pm

king_oxymoron wrote:15. Twin Atlantic - GLA (Best tracks: No Sleep, You Are The Devil)
14. Shawn Mendes - Illuminate (Best tracks: Mercy, Treat You Better)
13. OneRepublic - Oh My My (Best tracks: Future Looks Good, Oh My My)
11. Fifth Harmony - 7/27 (Best tracks: That's My Girl, The Life)
010. Lady Gaga - Joanne
007. Foxes - All I Need
006. Adele - 25
004. Alessia Cara - Know-It-All
002. Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman
8-) 8-)
Phoenixx
Purpose

Postby JSparksFan » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:26 am

The Shawn Mendes album is decent, but I love the Adele, Gaga, and Ariana albums - the former two especially!

I have actually heard "I'm Yours" - and, of course, "Scars to Your Beautiful" - from the Alessia Cara album, and it definitely sounds like an album I'm going to need to explore in full soon.
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby JakeP » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:12 pm

king_oxymoron wrote:003. Alessia Cara - Scars To Your Beautiful
Now, you know I love a song with a message, and nobody has mastered that better this year than Alessia. The lyricism from this girl is ASTOUNDING.

Oh she don't see the light that's shining
Deeper than the eyes can find it
Maybe we have made her blind
So she tries to cover up her pain, and cut her woes away
'Cause covergirls don't cry after their face is made
The way the words and rhymes sit on the rhythm is just mindblowing to me, and she does it exquisitely numerous times per song. Her voice is easy to listen to, soothing and comfortable in it's great ability. The chorus is both catchy but with an outstanding message that is very easy to listen to, I really think that she is going to make a difference in young girls' and even boys' lives with her message of self acceptance. You get the impression from this, Here and Wild Things that she's been there herself. The second verse is equally full of lyrical greatness and she lets the vocal fly a bit more too..

She has dreams to be an envy, so she's starving
You know, "Covergirls eat nothing."
She says, "Beauty is pain and there's beauty in everything."
"What's a little bit of hunger?"
"I could go a little while longer," she fades away
She don't see her perfect, she don't understand she's worth it
Or that beauty goes deeper than the surface
So well written, and the middle 8 'no better you than the you that you are' is catchy and shows she knows she is writing for stadiums of people to sing it back at her. I adore in the chorus when it hits the catchy 'oh ohh ohhs' and yet loops back round to the best hook of the song 'you don't have to change a thing' - she knows this song, what works best and songwriting in general intricately. It's just brilliant, to have a songwriter this polished who ALSO can sing the way she does. Superb. I fell in love this year.
Hey Adam :wink:

I needed to highlight this as, just like Akini, i thought i'd already heard this and just dismissed it. But when i watched the video i realised this wasn't the song i thought i'd heard, but in the process discovered a gem. So it was new at #8 in my chart last week. :D Just seeing this song doing well in several year end charts was making me curious.

002. Fifth Harmony - That's My Girl

Amazing to see That's my girl in second place, its also the girls most successful single in my chart and, although it equalled the peak of Work from home, it had a better chart run.

001. Gorgon City ft. Vaults - All Four Walls

Wow! :o At least i can claim this song as it is a great track that peaked at #19 in my chart which might not look very impressive. However, i'm quite fussy with artists and their hits so only the creme de la creme make it into my top 20. I still adore Vaults track One last night which was my #85 of 2015. I wasn't as enthusiastic with their cover of One day i'll fly away though. :(
JakeP
Manager

Postby king_oxymoron » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:36 pm

Thanks for all your comments, so good to hear some of you finding new music from my chart, that's what it's all about. Really appreciate your time.

Now, my top 20 artists of the year... this is a mix of great singles, amazing albums and gigs I've been to!

ARTIST CHART
20. DJ Fresh
19. Becky Hill
18. Little Mix
17. Ellie Goulding
16. Coldplay
15. Carly Rae Jepsen
14. Shawn Mendes
13. Craig David
12. Anne-Marie
11. Lady Gaga

10. Fifth Harmony