Britney Spears
29%
Lady Gaga
14%
Rihanna
14%

Total votes : 7

Postby JSparksFan » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:57 am

It looks like I'll actually finish all my year-end countdowns before February for the first time in a while. Yay me! :lol:

The final of the three chapters of my year-end collection, we have my top artists of the year. Using the same methodology I've employed for the a while now, I gave each artist points for each song and album he or she had in my Top 100 Songs and Top 25 albums lists. So "Million Reasons", which was #1 on my songs list, earned Lady Gaga 100 points, "Church Bells", which was #2, produced 99 points for Carrie Underwood, and so on.

As for the albums, my #1 album, Lemonade, earns Beyoncé 100 points, my #2, 24K Magic, gives Bruno Mars 96 points, and Joanne, which was third, translates to 92 points for Lady Gaga, and so on.

The 2016 play count for each artist is also factored in so if Adele was played 1,000 times, she'd receive 1,000 points for the airplay component.

Up for top honours, we've got a sparkling cast: Rihanna, the four-time champion and my #1 from last year; Beyoncé, my 2014 artist of the year; Britney Spears, my 2011 artist of the year; Adele, my most played act in 2016; and Lady Gaga, the singer behind my song of the year. So, will one of the former champions earn another jewel in her crown, or can Adele or Lady Gaga make their first claim at #1?

Last edited by JSparksFan on Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:14 am, edited 5 times in total.
"You think your pain and your heartbreak are unprecedented in the history of the world, but then you read." - James Baldwin
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby king_oxymoron » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:09 pm

My punt.. Gaga
king_oxymoron
Lickin' On Both Sides

Postby JSparksFan » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:47 am

king_oxymoron wrote:My punt.. Gaga
Let's see if you can go three for three!
"You think your pain and your heartbreak are unprecedented in the history of the world, but then you read." - James Baldwin
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby JSparksFan » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:20 am

25. Kanye West - 185 points

It's been six years since Kanye West has seen the inside of my year-end top artists countdown, and he almost didn't make it. It was in those final few days of 2016 that I decided to give my favourite hip/hop artist of all-time a chance after the disastrous Yeezus, and I finally checked out the welcome return to form that was The Life of Pablo. Now having restored my confidence in him, I hope Kanye takes a break in 2017, and comes swinging hard again in 2018.
Code: Select all
Last Year's Rank: RE
# of Plays: 129
Year-End Albums: The Life of Pablo [#12]

24. Brandy Clark - 195 points

One of country music's brightest stars of the year, as well as one of its newest faces, Brandy Clark has made a solid first impression on me, with her earthy and catchy lyrics. I look forward to hearing more from the anti-Girl Next Door in the future.
Last Year's Rank: NE
# of Plays: 57
Year-End Songs: Girl Next Door [#39]
Year-End Albums: Big Day in a Small Town [#7]

23. All Saints - 203 points

Sometimes all you need is one good song, and in "One Strike", All Saints had that. Obsessed with it for a good week, "One Strike" racked up triple-digit spins for the girl group over the course of 2016, thus ensuring a place for them here.
# of Plays: 140
Year-End Songs: One Strike [#38]

22. Dami Im - 209 points

Quite easily my favourite new vocalist of 2016, Dami Im roared her way through the best ESC entry this year, and with a solid follow-up in "Fighting For Love", she managed to chart two songs in my year-end round-up. I look forward to an album of original songs next year, as there has to be more to come from this dazzling talent.
# of Plays: 95
Year-End Songs: Sound of Silence [#20], Fighting for Love [#68]

21. Drake - 221 points

Slightly surprisingly, this is the very first time Drake has managed to make a year-end artists list of mine, and on his debut appearance he earns the honour of being my most played, and highest ranking, hip/hop act of 2016. While I wasn't keen on his singles in 2016 (save for his excellent contribution to "Work"), or his ridiculously lengthy LP for that matter, his music did generate enough interest from me to rack up some decent spin counts. Being the sexiest male artist in the industry in 2016 didn't hurt his ranking either.
# of Plays: 175
Year-End Songs: Work [#63]
Year-End Albums: Views [#24]
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby Tansike » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:07 am

JSparksFan wrote:It looks like I'll actually finish all my year-end countdowns before February for the first time in a while. Yay me! :lol:
I already had the same thoughts :oops: But it's good to be done on time. I think this is my first year ever than i'm on time and don't have to delay something from me... :oops:

Anyway, i went with Beyoncé in the poll, as her top spot on this list is kinda a sure thing IMO.

23. All Saints
22. Dami Im
21. Drake
Three nice artists. None of them really impressed me in 2016 overall, but Dami Im's ESC performance was really strong.
Tansike
Legend

Postby JSparksFan » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:37 am

Tansike wrote:I already had the same thoughts :oops: But it's good to be done on time. I think this is my first year ever than i'm on time and don't have to delay something from me... :oops:

Anyway, i went with Beyoncé in the poll, as her top spot on this list is kinda a sure thing IMO.
Cheers to us being better countdown hosts in 2017. 8-)

Hmm...let's see! :wink:

Tansike wrote:
23. All Saints
22. Dami Im
21. Drake
Three nice artists. None of them really impressed me in 2016 overall, but Dami Im's ESC performance was really strong.
Definitely! Best of the night for sure!
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby JSparksFan » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:08 am

20. Delta Goodrem - 228 points

A bit off from her #16 showing four years ago, Delta Goodrem returns to my top artists countdown off the back of her career-best album, Wings of the Wild. Unfortunately, I waited until the final days of 2016 to discover its magic in full, hence her less-than-dazzling spin count, but I am happy to have a collection of uplifting pop songs to accompany me through these next few months at work, which will be challenging. Also, it's encouraging to see an artist so deep in her career still going strong. Keep up the good work, Delta! Keep flying high.
# of Plays: 89
Year-End Songs: Dear Life [#42]
Year-End Albums: Wings of the Wild #6]

19. Emeli Sandé - 252 points

Four years ago, Delta outranked Emeli by one place; four years later, the reverse is true, as Emeli makes a long-awaited return to my top artists list as well. "Hurts" received a far warmer reception on my chart than it did on the official charts, and its parent album was in line with the standard set by Our Version of Events.
# of Plays: 130
Year-End Songs: Hurts [#23]
Year-End Albums: Long Live the Angels [#15]

18. Yuna - 308 points

One of those artists I would not have discovered were it not for UKMix (special shout-out to Abiyasa for still having one of the finest R&B tastes in the world), Yuna's first impression was made with one of my favourite male artists ever, Usher, in tow. On Chapters, she proved she could shine just as bright as a solo act, and quickly converted me to a fan. I look forward to hearing more of this talent in the future. She has such a gorgeous voice; it's something radio really ought to play.
# of Plays: 121
Year-End Songs: Crush [#18], Lanes [#37]
Year-End Albums: Chapters [#16]

17. Usher - 315 points

Speaking of Usher, here is the R&B king! As is the case with several acts this year, I waited pretty late to listen to Usher's album, and when I did, I had mixed feelings. On one hand, he delivered one of the best songs of his career in the sensual, eight-minute-long romp "Tell Me", but, on the other hand, the album's essentially a collection of average and just-slightly-above-average songs. Usher's struggled in the past to create a consistent album, so I wasn't surprised with the album's quality, but there are usually three or four big songs that compensate for the more throwaway moments, and I was disappointed to only have a single keeper. Still, it's Usher, and I'm not going to discount his chances of rebounding with his next effort. He was buoyed this year by his feature appearances (on the singles end of things anyway), so here's to hoping that he puts out some stellar solo singles in 2018.
# of Plays: 129
Year-End Songs: Crush [#18], Back to Sleep [#30]
Year-End Albums: Hard II Love [#18]

16. The Weeknd - 351 points

Down two places this year (but losing only seven points - what consistency!), the Weeknd seems to be starting a streak as a solid albums act, delivering a second fantastic album in a row with Starboy. The title track was the best produced song of 2016, and the album has such a multiplicity of highlights, I expect 2017 should see the Weeknd holding onto a place in my top artists countdown.
Last Year's Rank: #14
# of Plays: 119
Year-End Songs: Starboy [#19], 6 Inch [#22]
Year-End Albums: Starboy [#8]
Last edited by JSparksFan on Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby king_oxymoron » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:06 pm

Delta is definitely my favourite of the artists so far, and I have a soft spot for Dami (Aussie Power!) - Weeknd is racking up a great number of smashes though, am hoping he'll pop up at one of my festivals next year tbh!
king_oxymoron
Lickin' On Both Sides

Postby JSparksFan » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:53 pm

king_oxymoron wrote:Delta is definitely my favourite of the artists so far, and I have a soft spot for Dami (Aussie Power!) - Weeknd is racking up a great number of smashes though, am hoping he'll pop up at one of my festivals next year tbh!
Glad you like those three!
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby JSparksFan » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:39 pm

15. Miranda Lambert - 402 points

Since 2014's Platinum, Miranda Lambert has quickly become one of my favourite country artists, so I looked forward to new music from her in 2016. I don't think I expected anything quite as brilliant as "Vice"; it is honestly one of the best songs I've heard this decade - so simple, raw, honest, and powerful. The parent album, at a mighty 24 tracks long, had a solid number of quality songs, though there were a few filler tracks that ought to have been cut. Up next for Miranda, I hope to see single releases for "Tin Man" and "Things That Break".
# of Plays: 270
Year-End Songs: Vice [#5]
Year-End Albums: The Weight of These Wings [#17]

14. Bruno Mars - 410 points

Returning at #14, the same position he earned in my 2013 top artists countdown, we have Bruno Mars, easily the finest male artist on mainstream radio of the past six years. The consistent hitmaker hit a snag early on in the era, with the release of his lead single "24K Magic". The song's funky and fun, but it wasn't the return I was looking forward to after a lengthy four-year wait for new music. He subsequently dropped the parent album and all was immediately forgiven; 24K Magic is Bruno Mars at his best, and continues an admirable streak of top-notch albums from Bruno. To win 2017 for me, all he has to do is release any song not named "Perm" and inject the US Top 10 with some much-needed quality.
# of Plays: 286
Year-End Songs: 24K Magic [#73]
Year-End Albums: 24K Magic [#2]

13. Céline Dion - 499 points

One of the three great vocal titans of music, Céline Dion is a force of nature that words fail to encapsulate. In 2016, the legend endured the painful loss of her husband and long-time manager Renee Charles, and her brother, both within the space of a week. Like many greats before her, Céline channelled her pain through her music, with "Recovering" serving as a gripping depiction of her grieving process, and Encore un soir featuring several tributes to her departed loves. Encore un soir actually marked the very first time I listened to an entire album sung in a foreign language, and several months later, I checked out D'eux, which was even lovelier. As I'm engaged in light French studies these days, I expect to unearth all of Céline's French gems in the near future.
# of Plays: 362
Year-End Songs: Recovering [#33], L'étoile [#58], Encore un soir [#99]
Year-End Albums: Encore un soir [#20]

12. Ariana Grande - 545 points

Returning four places higher than she's ever been, we have Ariana Grande, who's finally managed to move out of the shadow of Mariah Carey (for me anyway), and establish herself as an individual artist, with her own flair. With Dangerous Woman, Ariana had a source of so many potentially massive singles, and she hit the nail on the head with each release. From "Dangerous Woman" to "Let Me Love You" to "Into You" to "Side to Side", Ariana carved a space for herself on pop/urban radio and settled there all year long. It may be asking for too much, but, for 2017, I'd love to see her release "Moonlight" as the final single from the album, then take a break until 2018.
# of Plays: 251
Year-End Songs: Into You [#32], Let Me Love You [#40], Side to Side [#41], Dangerous Woman [#65]
Year-End Albums: Dangerous Woman [#9]

11. Sia - 578 points

2016 saw Sia achieve her greatest commercial success with "Cheap Thrills", but it was the lesser-known, criminally underappreciated "The Greatest" that served as the biggest proponent behind Sia's rise this year. She is still some ways off from her #5 peak from 2014, due in great part to her incredibly disappointing This Is Acting album. I'd love to see Sia take a break from recording to find fresh inspiration for her music, and to return in 2018 or 2019 with a truly killer album. She has so much potential, and with the right single releases and a special album (one that I know is within her range of recording), she could actually make a run at my #1 spot one of these years.
Last Year's Rank: #19
# of Plays: 387
Year-End Songs: The Greatest [#6], Cheap Thrills [#28], Bird Set Free [#82]
Year-End Albums: This Is Acting [#25]
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby Tansike » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:25 pm

20. Delta Goodrem
19. Emeli Sandé
16. The Weeknd

15. Miranda Lambert
14. Bruno Mars
13. Céline Dion
12. Ariana Grande
11. Sia
Some great ones!

Finally got into Delta in 2016, and she's awesome. A shame i didn't discover her earlier.
Also finally getting into Miranda lately, nice to see her so high here :)

The Weeknd and Bruno Mars are two of my most favorite male artists, love them both. They're pretty hot, too! :oops:
I really thought Ariana may be in your Top10, but #12 is still a good result. Also great to see Sia so high, even if she just missed a Top10 spot.
Tansike
Legend

Postby KokoCollino » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:19 pm

Aww, Sia just missed the Top 10! She grew SO much on me in 2016, wow. "The Greatest" helped me through the year. It's stunning. And I love the video, it's a great concept and transfers the message of the song perfectly. I can have a nice party to "Cheap Thrills" as well.
I'll find my way home
KokoCollino
Manager

Postby JSparksFan » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:06 am

Thanks for the comments, you two! :)

Tansike wrote:Some great ones!

Finally got into Delta in 2016, and she's awesome. A shame i didn't discover her earlier.
Also finally getting into Miranda lately, nice to see her so high here :)

The Weeknd and Bruno Mars are two of my most favorite male artists, love them both. They're pretty hot, too! :oops:
I really thought Ariana may be in your Top10, but #12 is still a good result. Also great to see Sia so high, even if she just missed a Top10 spot.
Delta really is! You should check out "Believe Again" if you haven't heard it yet; it's awesome!

They are, especially Bruno! :oops:

KokoCollino wrote:Aww, Sia just missed the Top 10! She grew SO much on me in 2016, wow. "The Greatest" helped me through the year. It's stunning. And I love the video, it's a great concept and transfers the message of the song perfectly. I can have a nice party to "Cheap Thrills" as well.
Same here! I am not a huge fan of the video, but I thought it was such a beautiful tribute to the Orlando victims.
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby JSparksFan » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:46 am

10. Zayn - 579 points

My favourite 'new' act of 2016 was actually a familiar face. I'd been a Zayn fan early on in my 1D discovery, and he'd occupied the position of my second favourite (behind Harry) for most of the way. I never gave much thought to Zayn's solo career, as I was so convinced that Harry would be the first to release, but when "Pillowtalk" arrived, I sat up and took notice. Zayn was always one of the better singers in the group, and he showcases that voice on Mind of Mine. The album has several terrific highs, but there are also a fair number of failed experiments in the batch, which show that he's still learning his way. Much like 1D grew into the stellar pop act they were, I expect a similar improvement from Zayn in his next album. Hopefully, he takes 2017 off and returns in 2018 with a stronger effort.
# of Plays: 362
Year-End Songs: Pillowtalk [#13], Back to Sleep [#30], It's You [#59]
Year-End Albums: Mind of Mine [#22]

09. Frank Ocean - 584 points

The highest ranking male act this year is the mysterious, infinitely talented, and unreasonably handsome Frank Ocean. Four years removed from channel ORANGE, 2016 saw the long overdue follow-up in Blonde, an album that was, thankfully, significantly more instant than its predecessor. I spent most of the last two weeks in August alternating between Frank and Britney. I suspect Frank won't bother to release any new singles in 2017, the same way he and his team couldn't be bothered to submit the album or any of its songs to the Grammy committee for consideration, but I do hope he doesn't make us endure another four-year drought before blessing us with his clever, honest, and raw lyricism.
# of Plays: 526
Year-End Songs: Nikes [#95]
Year-End Albums: Blonde [#13]

08. Lindsey Stirling - 666 points

I finally decided to check out a full-length album from the lady behind my second most played song of the decade ("Crystallize"), and Brave Enough made a killer first impression. Life can be so difficult sometimes, and I often turn to music to make things seem less bleak, and Lindsey was an ever-renewable source of positivity and optimism throughout the year. She'll likely never top "Crystallize", but she seems to have such a collection of stellar tracks that I'm sure I'll spend 2017 unearthing all her gems. Hopefully, she returns in 2018 with more greatness.
# of Plays: 427
Year-End Songs: Hallelujah [#24], The Arena [#27]
Year-End Albums: Brave Enough [#5]

07. Alicia Keys - 776 points

A decade in a half into her career, Alicia Keys finally converts me to a genuine fan. I'd always been a casual fan of Alicia's; her music has been such a mainstay on local radio and media the past 15 years, it was inevitable that I'd appreciate some of her output, but "In Common" really struck me. I never would have expected something so fresh and fun from the piano lady. The album, too, is surprising. There's still the obligatory soul/R&B music, but it all sounds much more contemporary than the music she's done in the past. I'm not sure what was behind the Alicia Keys of 2016, but I hope to see more of her in the future.
# of Plays: 509
Year-End Songs: In Common [#3], Hallelujah #16]
Year-End Albums: Here [#4]

06. Carrie Underwood - 901 points

Down three places from last year, the highest ranking country act on the list is Miss Carrie Underwood. The former American Idol champion saved her best Storyteller song for 2016, and, in lieu of an epic music video befitting the dark lyrics of the ballad, she opted instead to deliver my favourite live performance of 2016 (her "Church Bells" CMT Awards appearance) to accompany one of the finest songs of the past six years. In 2016, Carrie also sent to UK radio the second best song on the album, "Chaser". With those two giants in her pocket, Carrie added a tame but cute refrain on Keith Urban's "The Fighter", as well as pushed out "Dirty Laundry", a simple, below-her-standards-but-still-good-enough-to-chart-in-a-main-Top-100-countdown tune. It's been a solid album campaign for Carrie, and I hope she takes 2017 off and returns in 2018 with more solid music. Also, I've noticed that while the decline hasn't been steep, each of her post-Carnival Ride releases have been weaker than the previous one. She needs to end this trend with her next album.
Last Year's Rank: #3
# of Plays: 665
Year-End Songs: Church Bells [#2], Chaser [#8], The Fighter [#67], Dirty Laundry [#91]
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby JSparksFan » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:14 am

05. Britney Spears - 919 points

My favourite pop artist of all-time, and a former champion on this year-end countdown (2011), Britney Spears returns to the list in fifth place this year. There is a certain blend of magic that only Brit Brit can bring to a song, and some songs on Glory certainly have that, but a lot of the others were flash-in-the-pan hits for me. I'm not sure the music from this latest Britney era will age as seamlessly as her material from In the Zone or Blackout. I do appreciate the album, however, for the multiplicity of mid-tempo tracks. 'Balladney' is one of Britney's most underrated egos, and I always applaud whenever she makes an appearance (with a decent song). I wish love, happiness, and even more success for Britters in 2017. Hopefully, she'll take the year off from recording and return in 2018 with more enduring material, but even if she were to just hang up the sequin boots, after all she's done, her place in the pantheon of music greats is secure.
# of Plays: 713
Year-End Songs: Slumber Party [#10], Make Me... [#46]
Year-End Albums: Glory [#11]

04. Adele - 958 points

My most played act of 2016, Adele has finally won me over, as both an outstanding vocalist and a gifted songwriter, and I've finally joined her wagon of supporters. The only thing Adele didn't do right in 2016 was release the right singles from 25. An exceptional body of work, there were so many killer options just screaming for release. I understand why "River Lea", my 25 highlight didn't see the light of day, but "Million Years Ago" had the potential to own airwaves as the premier winter/autumn ballad. Dire single choices aside, I am really excited for Adele's future prospects. While I understand that so many people must be tired with her by now, I think I've finally come around to seeing what the masses have seen since 21 - that this is a generation-defining talent, an artist with a remarkable ability to pen and belt a ballad that resonates with millions in a way that we haven't seen since the days of Mariah Carey. I don't know when she'll return to the scene with new music, but she's setting the bar so high each time that surely she won't be able to meet her own gargantuan standards...or will she?
Last Year's Rank: #2
# of Plays: 839
Year-End Songs: Water Under the Bridge [#47], All I Ask [#52], Send My Love (To Your New Lover) [#85]

03. Lady Gaga - 1,072 points

At the height of my "Million Reasons" affair, it looked like Lady Gaga would have been a legitimate threat for the throne this year, but the damage "Perfect Illusion" had done to the pre-Joanne campaign for me created a chasm that the eventual brilliance of the album and its second single couldn't quite fill. Still, 2016 should go down as one of Gaga's best years. She released an unconventional album (by her standards, conventional is unconventional), one that I had such high expectations for, and one that met those expectations. She also released my year-end #1 song, the finest ballad she's ever sung, "Million Reasons", as well as served some phenomenal live performances of the song. With the SuperBowl halftime show looming, 2017 looks like it'll be a good year for Gaga. I hope she releases "Dancin' in Circles" at some point, as that's the Gaga the general public is most likely to embrace, and I'd love to have a Gaga song in the US Top 10 for the first time in...nearly four years.
Last Year's Rank: #9
# of Plays: 830
Year-End Songs: Million Reasons [#1], Perfect Illusion [#51]
Year-End Albums: Joanne [#3]

02. Rihanna - 1,152 points

Last year's #1, the four-time champion, and easily the most successful artist on my charts of the 2010s decade, Rihanna finds herself in a position she doesn't typically occupy: second best. The dip this year is due, in great part, to my unwillingness to embrace Anti as an LP worth hearing outside the wild, and even when the album finally grew on me, it never reached the heights that Rihanna's albums normally carry me. Sure, there are some experiments that turned out brilliantly, particularly the 'Bring-your-best-Ella-Fitzgerald-impression-to-work' attempt, which Rihanna achieves with dizzying skill and conviction. There's also the rock-influenced, sass-heavy "Kiss It Better", where Rihanna shines as she's more in her territory on that record than on any other Anti song. Still, I've always been in love with pop Rihanna, and there's not much of her to be found on Anti. I'm not sure what Rihanna has planned for the future. Will she return to her yearly releases? Will she release more sporadically, and continue moving more left field with each subsequent release? Will she give up music and commit full-time to modelling and fashion, where she seems to be spending most of her time on these days anyway? I don't know where the Rihanna road leads; I do know, though, that, as I have for the past 10 years, I'm likely to follow the path wherever it may lead.
Last Year's Rank: #1
# of Plays: 812
Year-End Songs: Love on the Brain [#17], Kiss It Better [#25], Sledgehammer [#53], Work [#63], This Is What You Came For [#70], Needed Me [#86] 
Year-End Albums: Anti [#14]

01. Beyoncé - 1,464 points

It was supposed to be a close call this year, a three-woman-war for the crown, but, in the last eight weeks of 2016, Beyoncé came through and tore the script to shreds. The most successful act on my singles countdown in 2016, the face behind my year-end #1 album, and one of my most played names in 2016, Beyoncé won 2016 with her daring attempt to cover as many genres as could fit on an 11-track album, and by delivering those songs with the expertise of a veteran, who's personally endured the hardships she sings of. It still stuns me to think how you could put "Daddy Lessons", "Freedom", and "All Night" on one record next to each other, and have that album flow with such naturalness and cohesion. I thought the visual album idea was cool when she did it three years ago, but the second time around, it actually feels like each song represents a chapter in a book, one that's a real page-turner, a passionate, at times scandalous, and, in the end, a necessary love affair. I don't 100% believe the story to be an accurate depiction of Beyoncé's own life, but Beyoncé addressed legitimate race, gender, and class issues in a year where her country was seeing all of these social challenges re-emerge in some truly nasty ways. The music by itself is fantastic and can stand proudly enough on its own merits, but there is so much history, so many enormously powerful messages hidden underneath the lyrics, I'd go as far as to say this is her most important album to date. Whether this album will do the inconceivable, and eventually surpass 4 as my favourite Beyoncé album remains to be seen, but it's gotten past all the others to be my second favourite from Beyoncé, and it pleases me to see this legend of music, still well within her prime, challenge herself and succeed on so many fronts. The last time she appeared on a top artists list was 2014, where she was #1, and in 2016, the Queen B returned to reclaim her throne.
# of Plays: 827
Year-End Songs: Daddy Lessons [#4], All Night [#7], Freedom [#14], 6 Inch [#22], Hymn for the Weekend [#29], Sorry [#34], Formation [#60]
Year-End Albums: Lemonade [#1]
JSparksFan
Legend

Return to Year End Personal Charts