Tansike's Year-End Charts 2017 - Finished

Moderators: JSparksFan, tdc2000, FreakyFlyBry

Postby Tansike » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:44 pm

heppolo wrote:New Rules is a legitimate bop and one of the better UK#1s of the year (the only two good ones for me, actually)
YES - happy to hear this from you! :D

JSparksFan wrote:"Swish Swish" is good. I actually liked the music video. :lol:

"New Rules" was a big pop highlight of the year for me. "Look What You Made Me Do" was sub-par by Taylor's standards, but I loved its video.
Good to hear you enjoy the song, though i never got into the video at all and it actually kinda destroyed the song for me... :oops:

Glad "New Rules" was a highlight for you too, and that you enjoyed LWYMMD's video :)

SummerPeur wrote:27. Taylor Swift – Look What You Made Me Do

For some reason I expected this to be much higher..... Glad to see it Top30 though. Was a great move by Taylor.
Oh really? Well, the competition was quite strong last year... and yes, it really was a great move, and the release was such an event!

KokoCollino wrote:Your comment on the Swish Swish video :lol: I'm somehow accepting the video because it gave her good numbers on YouTube, but I'm not a big fan either. I would have preferred a dark theme.

I never really got into the original edit of "New Rules" - somehow, I feel like the song is out of beat in the beginning of the chorus. That said, the bridge is HEAVEN. I'm so happy to have the Initial Talk 80s remix as that is what make me fall in love with the song.

LWYMMD is great. When it came out, I thought it might be my year end #1. It still ended up in the Top 10 - I guess it was a bit too overhyped for me, too. Strong video.
:lol: :oops: Yeah, it was a 'hit' on Youtube, which was nice to see, however, it kinda killed the song a bit for me, which rarely happens with videos... :oops:
She should get rid of these comedy things...

Oh, now this is a surprising statement! Anyways, it's nice a remix still made you like the song.

Agree about LWYMMD, i also thought it would end up higher at first, however i got over it quicker than expected. Still a great tune from her 8-)
Tansike
Legend

Postby Tansike » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:00 pm

S I N G L E S . . Y E A R - E N D . . C H A R T S . . 2 0 1 7

25. Grimes feat. Janelle Monáe – Venus Fly
Chartrun: *3*-5-5-4-7-14-17-23-34-39-Out-RE 29-24-31-37-Out / 14w
Certification: GOLD
At the very beginning of 2017, Grimes finally released “Venus Fly” as a single, which was my favorite song on her album “Art Angels” since its first play. The video is an eye-candy as well and here’s hope we will get something new in 2018. Music Video
24. Rachel Platten – Perfect For You
Chartrun: *3*-4-7-10-15-12-14-10-16-22-29- / 11w
Rachel Platten’s major-label debut album “Wildfire” belonged to the best releases of 2016, so I was really looking forward to new music from the way-too-underrated singer, and she didn’t disappoint with the follow-up “Waves”. “Perfect For You” was its second release and it sounds very similar to Charlie Puth’s “How Long”/”Attention”, so I’m shocked how he got so much success while this brilliant pop song flopped completely. Audio
23. Calvin Harris feat. Pharrell Williams, Katy Perry & Big Sean – Feels
Chartrun: 24-21-9-*4*-6-9-8-11-17-21-24-29-40-Out / 13w
Calvin Harris delivered one of the summer tunes 2017 with “Feels”, a collaboration with Pharrell Williams, Katy Perry and Big Sean. The song is super catchy and its video is very colorful, so it was good to see this being a big hit for all of them. Music Video
22. Rita Ora – Anywhere
Chartrun: 5-6-*2*-4-3-4-8-9-12- / 9w
Following “Your Song”, Rita released an even stronger song with “Anywhere”. I think this is pop perfection, and while the UK already embraced this, I hope the rest of the world may follow soon (though it may be too late now since she already released a new song with Liam Payne). The verses, the chorus, the drop, her vocal performances, her live performances, everything about this release was on point. Music Video
21. Eluveitie – Lvgvs
Chartrun: *1*-4-8-1-2-5-10-16-25-33-36-33-Out / 12w
Swiss folk-metal group Eluveitie closes this group with their third and final entry “Lvgvs”. The sample may be irritating at first, but in the end this is folk-rock at its best. Music Video
Tansike
Legend

Postby JSparksFan » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:04 pm

"Perfect for You" is my favourite Rachel Platten song. Love the change in tone from her. Similarly, "Feels" is the best thing Calvin's done. Love how groovy and light it is.

"Anywhere" deserves a Grammy award. It is so good!
Franklin’s music profoundly touched and changed the world, because over and over it offered that bridge to salvation, to freedom.
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby Carbon » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:14 pm

Feels, Venus Fly and Anywhere are all stellar
необичните си имаат секој свој пат и тешко се среќаваат

last.fm
Carbon
Legend

Postby Tansike » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:02 pm

JSparksFan wrote:"Perfect for You" is my favourite Rachel Platten song. Love the change in tone from her. Similarly, "Feels" is the best thing Calvin's done. Love how groovy and light it is.

"Anywhere" deserves a Grammy award. It is so good!
Really? I didn't know that, but i'm very pleased to hear this as it's definitely my second most favorite single from her so far (still behind "Broken Glass", but they're both on a nearly similar level). I think it's sad how underrated she is...
Glad you enjoy "Feels", and i agree, it's up there with Calvin's best releases ever. Personally i think the Ellie Goulding collabos are stronger though :)

100% agreed :cry:

Carbon wrote:Feels, Venus Fly and Anywhere are all stellar
Glad you love these - especially "Venus Fly". Can't wait to get some new stuff by Grimes 8-)
Tansike
Legend

Postby heppolo » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:21 pm

21. Eluveitie – Lvgvs

I've expected it to appear a bit higher. The song is good and that sample makes it a bit more fun.)
Waffles are checked cookies
heppolo
Legend

Postby Tansike » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:11 pm

heppolo wrote:21. Eluveitie – Lvgvs

I've expected it to appear a bit higher. The song is good and that sample makes it a bit more fun.)
Top20 would have been well deserved, but #21 is already an amazing result considering this was their very first entry ever on my charts :o
Tansike
Legend

Postby Tansike » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:17 pm

20. Rachel Platten – Broken Glass
Chartrun: 8-*3*-7-5-9-8-13-17-25-33-36-34-27-35-33-40-Out / 16w
“Perfect For You” (#24) wasn’t Rachel’s only hit in 2017, as she got an even bigger one with “Broken Glass”. The lead track to “Waves” was everything and even more what I wanted from her: a care-free, catchy pop song. Her strongest single to date. Music Video
19. Miley Cyrus – Malibu
Chartrun: *2*-4-4-7-9-14-25-31-Out-RE 19-21-18-23-30-Out / 13w
When Miley announced her new single “Malibu”, I was really looking forward to it, as it’s been ages since we got a proper release from her. The song itself was love on first listen, and I’m one of the few ones who always loved Miley, no matter if she did Teen-Pop, went sexy during the “Can’t Be Tamed” era or went crazy during the “Bangerz” era, so it was no surprise that I enjoyed this new direction as well. Definitely a strong track in her underappreciated discography. Music Video
18. Marina Kaye – Something
Chartrun: 2-*1*-4-6-8-6-8-11-13-19- / 10w
Within less than three years, Marina Kaye turned into a serious hit maker when it comes to my personal charts, as her latest single “Something” is already her seventh entry and all of them reached the weekly Top10. It’s a very beautiful ballad with some touching lyrics. Music Video
17. Sia – Move Your Body
Chartrun: 5-2-*1*-1-4-5-9-12-15-24-33-39-Out / 12w
Exactly a year ago, Sia released my personal favorite of “This Is Acting” as a single, and she went with several versions, including a single mix and a remix by Norwegian DJ Alan Walker. The original was already really strong though, so it was no surprise “Move Your Body” topped my weekly charts for two weeks and remained a highlight of the year until now. It ties “Titanium” by David Guetta as her most successful song on my personal charts. Lyric Video
16. Bebe Rexha – I Got You
Chartrun: 15-2-*1*-5-9-10-6-5-12-14-25-34-Out / 12w
I couldn’t care less when Bebe started to break through a little while ago, however, last year she finally really hit me as well, especially with “I Got You”. While this is an incredibly catchy and strong pop track, its highlight is actually Bebe’s voice, which is so good and you immediately recognize her. The ‘I got youhuuhuu…’ line may even be my most favorite line of 2017, being so simple yet so effective. Should have been a smash for her. Music Video
Tansike
Legend

Postby heppolo » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:32 pm

Out of those five, I'd say ''Malibu'' was bearable. I didn't even switch stations when it was on the radio or TV or when youtube autoplay stumbled upon it (vevo tricks).
Waffles are checked cookies
heppolo
Legend

Postby Carbon » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:35 pm

Broken Glass bops, Malibu is perfection, I Got You is nice (the only Bebe song I like)
необичните си имаат секој свој пат и тешко се среќаваат

last.fm
Carbon
Legend

Postby JSparksFan » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:38 am

"Malibu" is breezy summer magic. It's the only keeper from a truly disappointing era. "Move Your Body" has one of the best choruses of 2017. It's so epic!
Franklin’s music profoundly touched and changed the world, because over and over it offered that bridge to salvation, to freedom.
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby Tansike » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:35 am

heppolo wrote:Out of those five, I'd say ''Malibu'' was bearable. I didn't even switch stations when it was on the radio or TV or when youtube autoplay stumbled upon it (vevo tricks).
I'm glad you think so about "Malibu". I was wondering if there's actually a thing you'd like in that group, so i'm happy there is! :)

Carbon wrote:Broken Glass bops, Malibu is perfection, I Got You is nice (the only Bebe song I like)
Three amazing tunes, and two of them were way too underrated :cry:

JSparksFan wrote:"Malibu" is breezy summer magic. It's the only keeper from a truly disappointing era. "Move Your Body" has one of the best choruses of 2017. It's so epic!
Aw. As you know, i still think the album wasn't that bad. Glad you love the chorus of "Move Your Body" so much 8-)
Tansike
Legend

Postby UKMusicLova » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:22 am

'Malibu' is such an awesome summer bop, I don't understand why it didn't smash harder. 'I Got You' is my favourite Bebe track, it's so catchy.
UKMusicLova
Legend

Postby Biebz » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:07 pm

I think I was one of the only people to prefer the Alan Walker remix of Move Your Body :lol: The original was too messy/noisy for me
Biebz
Best Damn Member

Postby Tansike » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:44 pm

UKMusicLova wrote:'Malibu' is such an awesome summer bop, I don't understand why it didn't smash harder. 'I Got You' is my favourite Bebe track, it's so catchy.
I know, right? :cry: Very happy to hear this about "I Got You", another way too underrated bop from last year.

Biebz wrote:I think I was one of the only people to prefer the Alan Walker remix of Move Your Body :lol: The original was too messy/noisy for me
Haha... :lol: Well, i didn't like the new mixes at all at first, but simply because i already loved the original one so much. These days i actually prefer the two mixes to the original, as that one is noisy indeed.
Tansike
Legend

Postby king_oxymoron » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:52 pm

Loads of good pop here. Though you've ruined my take that UKMIX have all been voting Ready for It as the highest Taylor single of the era!

You're right that Clean Bandit are on an excellent run. Their songs are my faves here,
king_oxymoron
Lickin' On Both Sides

Postby king_oxymoron » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:52 pm

Loads of good pop here. Though you've ruined my take that UKMIX have all been voting Ready for It as the highest Taylor single of the era!

You're right that Clean Bandit are on an excellent run. Their songs are my faves here,
king_oxymoron
Lickin' On Both Sides

Postby Tansike » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:09 pm

king_oxymoron wrote:Loads of good pop here. Though you've ruined my take that UKMIX have all been voting Ready for It as the highest Taylor single of the era!

Glad you enjoy so many songs... and haha, my favorite one actually depends on the mood. Sometimes i prefer "...Ready For It?" as well :oops:

Definitely! They still have a song to come on the countdown. Can't wait to see what they'll do in 2018 8-)
Tansike
Legend

Postby Tansike » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:10 pm

15. Shania Twain – Poor Me
Chartrun: 12-11-9-12-17-23-30-Out-RE 10-*7*-7-10-17-23-29-Out / 14w
Shania may have scored a hit with her comeback single “Life’s About To Get Good”, but the promo single “Poor Me” was the one to look at in 2017, as it’s by far her biggest success on my chart to date. The intro sounds very “Don’t Let Me Down”-ish, but I absolutely loved that song (#18 on YEC 2016), so the combination with that great hook, Shania’s great vocals and some good lyrics really worked for me. Music Video
14. Katy Perry feat. Skip Marley – Chained To The Rhythm
Chartrun: 18-19-11-*3*-4-6-5-3-4-13-16-29-Out-RE 36-Out / 13w
Commercially, 2017 was Katy’s worst year so far, but musically, she actually released several bops, including “Chained To The Rhythm”, which was the lead single to her latest album “Witness”. It took me some time to get into this which was quite untypical as I always enjoyed Katy’s releases from the get-go, but after some time I really appreciated this. Katy still knows how do to great pop tunes. Music Video
13. Lady GaGa – Million Reasons
Chartrun in 2016: 4-7-*2*-2-2-2-3-5-4-4-3- / 11w
Chartrun in 2017: 6-*5*-7-8-10-13-12-7-14-16-17-23-26-26-25-27-26-31-Out / 18w
Certification: 2x PLATINUM
Ranking in the YEC 2016: #13
Lady GaGa is the first poll option to fall, as “Million Reasons” is her third and final appearance on my Year-End Charts 2017. This is a truly stunning ballad, which already showed some amazing success in late 2016, and it still showed some great legs at the beginning of 2017. It got obviously help through her Super Bowl performance, which was hands down simply brilliant. I love how this turned into one of her biggest hits ever over here in Switzerland and find it a little bit sad that many other countries ignored this little gem. It’s her first real ballad with a proper single release, and while she already did lots of ballads on her previous albums, “Million Reasons” is definitely above them all. Lyrically and musically one of her best works to date. Music Video
12. Katy Perry feat. Migos – Bon Appétit
Chartrun: 39-*2*-8-13-22-21-11-6-8-7-8-14-24-23-25-33-33-Out / 17w
Certification: PLATINUM
And there goes another poll option, as “Bon Appétit” is Katy Perry’s third and final entry as a lead artist (and fourth & final overall) on my Year-End Charts 2017. New releases by Katy Perry used to be big events, so when she debuted with this song, I was very disappointed at first, which is why it only arrived at #39 on my weekly chart. However, out of a sudden, I couldn’t get its melody out of my head and started to bop to “Bon Appétit”, and with time, it even became one of her best singles ever to me. This is a huge pop guilty pleasure with the best video she’s done this era, so I’m confused why this wasn’t an even bigger hit than “Chained To The Rhythm” was. Music Video
11. Zara Larsson – Only You
Chartrun: *2*-5-4-3-7-13-18-25-26-23-24-29-8-16-27-32-34-Out / 17w
Certification: PLATINUM
When Zara Larsson finally released her international debut album “So Good” in early 2017, “Only You” immediately became one of my favorite songs on the record, and luckily, she also decided to release it as the eighth and final single later. It’s one of the rare cases when a song has very sexual lyrics, but it doesn’t sound cheap at all, it’s actually very sensual. Zara’s voice on this is so good, and I love its melody. The new mix together with German music legend Nena is strong, too! Audio / Live Performance [Version with Nena]
Tansike
Legend

Postby JSparksFan » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:16 pm

Ah, "Poor Me" is lovely. I only enjoy "I'm Alright" more from her new album. "Chained to the Rhythm" was the best of purposeful-pop in 2017.

"Million Reasons" is brilliant, my year-end #1 song of 2016. Its lyrics helped me through a particularly challenging period. I think it's her best ballad to date.

I really dislike "Bon Appétit". I think it's Katy's worst single to date. "Only You" is good.
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby JakeP » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:56 pm

Tansike wrote:It really is! And i still enjoy the song a lot :o Good question... and there's a song which is by far the one with the most points, and that's most likely a very surprising one... it's...

Spoiler:

Chartrun: *1*-1-1-1-2-3-5-5-4-7-5-5-6-3-3-4-5-3-5-3-3-3-3-4-4-6-4-4-9-4-4-6-6-6-8-6-8-3-2-1-1-2-3-4-4-6-7-7-5-5-4-7-7-6-7-6-8-9-8-7-7-9-9-6-7-9-7-8-9-Out / 69w

There was just a weekly Top10 back in 2008/2009, so its whole chartrun was in the Top10, which makes it even more impressive. Okay, the competition these days is much bigger than back then, but it could have spent even longer on the charts if there was a Top40 back then.

"Suddenly" topped the YEC 2008 and ended up at #4 on the YEC 2009
Oh wow i've never heard that song before although i know of the artist. That is one extraordinary chart run. :D Aww, just gave the song a listen and its cute. <3

Tansike wrote:So Lena is the only ESC winner who got another big hit on your charts? I didn't know that... but, surely Loreen also had another hit ("I'm In It With You", maybe?). So happy for Lena for doing so on your personal charts though, and it's definitely well deserved as this was (and still is) a beautiful ballad. They should have done more for this song, i think it could have been a big hit for her if handled correctly...
Ohh no :oops: Sorry i went getting a #1 a few years after winning the Eurovision song contest. :wink: Loreen has had a couple of chart entries but none of them have even cracked my top 5. It disappoints me how even in Germany, Spotify hindered the success of this song. :x

Tansike wrote:Huge feat for her, i didn't expect that to be honest :o
Haha i know what you mean. Even though P!nk has been so successful over the years you can never foretell how successful a new album era is going to be. I'm so happy it was huge, such an amazing song. <3

Tansike wrote:Me neither, and while i'm still disappointed she never released more songs of "Joanne" (like the brilliant "Dancin In Circles" or the great "Diamond Heart") i'm still happy we got another little pop gem with "The Cure". Will be interesting to see what she'll perform at the Grammys, as she was confirmed as a performer and she's set to perform something of "Joanne"...
Ohh i didn't know that. Should be interesting and maybe there will finally be another single. Perhaps Lady Gaga could a "Bruno Mars" and release a new version of one of the Joanne album tracks with a featured artist. Dancin' in circles would probably be the best song choice too.

Tansike wrote:I agree, a huge highlight when it comes to last years videos 8-)
I'd even say its probably the best music video of 2017. It's the one that had the biggest impact upon its release.

Anyways, i'm gonna catch up now. :D
JakeP
Superstar

Postby JakeP » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:07 pm

22. Rita Ora – Anywhere

It's testament to just how solid this song is that ends the year at #22 after only being in the charts for 9 weeks. Anyways is quite comfortably Rita Ora's biggest hit in my chart.

18. Marina Kaye – Something

...and again, thanks for this discovery. Your reaction when Something surpassed all expectations to become a #1 in my chart. It's such a beautiful song that i truly adore. <3

17. Sia – Move Your Body

Strange to think how popular this seemed to be at the start of 2017 and yet when i was compiling my chart of 2017, i had completely forgotten all about this song. :lol: :oops: Thankfully it was logged onto my spreadsheet of the year so it wasn't overlooked. :P

13. Lady GaGa – Million Reasons

Wow :o I'd also forgotten just how successful Million reasons remained in your chart in early 2017.

Best of the rest:

19. Miley Cyrus – Malibu
JakeP
Superstar

Postby Tansike » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:26 am

JSparksFan wrote:Ah, "Poor Me" is lovely. I only enjoy "I'm Alright" more from her new album. "Chained to the Rhythm" was the best of purposeful-pop in 2017.

"Million Reasons" is brilliant, my year-end #1 song of 2016. Its lyrics helped me through a particularly challenging period. I think it's her best ballad to date.

I really dislike "Bon Appétit". I think it's Katy's worst single to date. "Only You" is good.
"I'm Alright" is a great song as well and belongs to my favorite ones too, so that's a nice pick! Oh yeah... kinda sad she didn't go with that 'purposeful-pop' theme in the end...

Glad to hear "Million Reasons" helped you in such a situation, these stuff always gives so much more to a song and makes it even more special. I think so too :D

Ouch. I love(d) it, my favorite single from her in 2017 :cry: Nice to hear you enjoy "Only You" :)
Tansike
Legend

Postby Tansike » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:26 am

JakeP wrote:Oh wow i've never heard that song before although i know of the artist. That is one extraordinary chart run. :D Aww, just gave the song a listen and its cute. <3
Thanks for checking it out, and glad to hear you think it's cute. I haven't listened to it for some time until i posted that video and while listening to it again, i remembered all the lyrics as well :lol: #stan :oops: I had a huge crush on Ashley back in 2008/2009, her other singles were massive hits as well (though still soooo much behind "Suddenly").

JakeP wrote:Ohh no :oops: Sorry i went getting a #1 a few years after winning the Eurovision song contest. :wink: Loreen has had a couple of chart entries but none of them have even cracked my top 5. It disappoints me how even in Germany, Spotify hindered the success of this song. :x
Ah okay. So "I'm In It With You" wasn't a big hit on your chart? I think it appeared on your Top20 but not sure how far it went. Yeah, so sad. But she also didn't care for herself, so she's to blame as well.

JakeP wrote:Haha i know what you mean. Even though P!nk has been so successful over the years you can never foretell how successful a new album era is going to be. I'm so happy it was huge, such an amazing song. <3
I feel like P!nk is way too underrated among music fans or statistics. She's always smashing with singles and every new album for her turns into a huge success as well, plus she's in the business for so long, yet she gets ignored when people are talking about biggest female artists ever. She's definitely in the same or even better league than Rihanna, Katy Perry & Co.

JakeP wrote:Ohh i didn't know that. Should be interesting and maybe there will finally be another single. Perhaps Lady Gaga could a "Bruno Mars" and release a new version of one of the Joanne album tracks with a featured artist. Dancin' in circles would probably be the best song choice too.
Yeah that got announced a few days ago iirc, and they are saying she's performing a song of "Joanne", so fingers crossed for a 'new' song, and not "Million Reasons" again. Though i wouldn't mind that, i just still have some hope left we'll get a third official single... Doing a 'Bruno Mars' there would be a great thing to do; their albums also came out in late 2016, so why not? :)

JakeP wrote:I'd even say its probably the best music video of 2017. It's the one that had the biggest impact upon its release.

Anyways, i'm gonna catch up now. :D
I'm not sure. The video for "New Rules" probably had an even bigger impact.

Thanks you <3

JakeP wrote:22. Rita Ora – Anywhere

It's testament to just how solid this song is that ends the year at #22 after only being in the charts for 9 weeks. Anyways is quite comfortably Rita Ora's biggest hit in my chart.
Definitely! Time will tell if this really ends up as her best song to date but it's definitely pop at its best and i'm glad it held on so well on my weekly chart, so it was able to get a nice YEC position :)

JakeP wrote:18. Marina Kaye – Something

...and again, thanks for this discovery. Your reaction when Something surpassed all expectations to become a #1 in my chart. It's such a beautiful song that i truly adore. <3
I'm still over the moon at how much you enjoy this song <3

JakeP wrote:17. Sia – Move Your Body

Strange to think how popular this seemed to be at the start of 2017 and yet when i was compiling my chart of 2017, i had completely forgotten all about this song. :lol: :oops: Thankfully it was logged onto my spreadsheet of the year so it wasn't overlooked. :P
Oh really? This doesn't speak for the song though. Every time when i was compiling a YTD chart i was hoping this and Bebe's "I Got You" wouldn't fall too much, as they always belonged to my absolute faves this year, even at the end of 2017.

JakeP wrote:13. Lady GaGa – Million Reasons

Wow :o I'd also forgotten just how successful Million reasons remained in your chart in early 2017.
It's Top10 run was incredible, wasn't it?! :o Well deserved though... and her Super Bowl performance obviously helped as well.

JakeP wrote:Best of the rest:

19. Miley Cyrus – Malibu
A lot you like - that's nice to see!
But i guess you aren't a big fan of "Bon Appétit" and "I Got You" then? :cry:[/quote]
Tansike
Legend

Postby Tansike » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:27 am

on to the next page...
Tansike
Legend

Return to Year End Personal Charts