So these are my favourites in your top 100, songs that at least made my top 10.
95. Zara Larsson – I Would Like
87. Lorde – Green Light
86. Kygo & Selena Gomez – It Ain’t Me
85. Lady GaGa – John Wayne
77. Camila Cabello – Crying In The Club76. Little Mix – Touch
75. Miley Cyrus – Younger Now
68. Robin Schulz feat. James Blunt – OK
67. Sam Smith – Too Good At Goodbyes66. Lana Del Rey – Love
65. Rita Ora – Your Song
61. Selena Gomez & Marshmello – Wolves
57. Kesha feat. The Dap-Kings Horns – Woman
56. Jax Jones feat. Demi Lovato & Stefflon Don – Instruction
53. Selena Gomez feat. Gucci Mane – Fetish51. Ed Sheeran – Castle On The Hill
50. Zedd & Alessia Cara – Stay
44. Clean Bandit feat. Julia Michaels – I Miss You43. Lena – If I Wasn’t Your Daughter
42. Ed Sheeran – Galway Girl37. P!nk – What About Us
36. Clean Bandit & Marina And The Diamonds – Disconnect
35. Blanche – City Lights
34. Years & Years – Meteorite
33. Taylor Swift - …Ready For It?32. Lady GaGa – The Cure
28. Dua Lipa – New Rules27. Taylor Swift – Look What You Made Me Do
23. Calvin Harris feat. Pharrell Williams, Katy Perry & Big Sean – Feels
22. Rita Ora – Anywhere
19. Miley Cyrus – Malibu
18. Marina Kaye – Something
17. Sia – Move Your Body14. Katy Perry feat. Skip Marley – Chained To The Rhythm
13. Lady GaGa – Million Reasons
11. Zara Larsson – Only You
4. Ed Sheeran – Shape Of You3. Kesha – Praying
Thanks for catching up! I'm really behind with everyone else's countdown, so i hope time allows it for me to catch up with other countdowns asap as well
Well Ed was at a point where he could have released whatever it wanted, it would have been huge i guess, so SOY was already a big hit even before people heard it. It was a very catchy song in the end which helped a lot, and he also released it at the right time...
Hmm... yeah, there's something there. He definitely knows what's successful right now
She really delivered an amazing comeback and i already saw her position on your countdown, which made me really happy as well
And i think you're right about those two songs
To be fair, it shouldn't be a really big surprise for people who follow my chart every now and then as two songs really stood out... one at the beginning of the year, and another basically the whole year...
I'm not too sure if it really is that obvious though. Which one do you think will be #1?
Not feeling #4 or #3 (Just not the biggest fan of Eddy, and everyone knows how I feel about Praying
Excited for what #2 and the #1 is!
Aw. I knew it for Kesha but didn't know you also don't feel Ed
I hope the Top2 has some better songs for you then
There's no denying that Shape of you
was super popular but i just didn't think the song was that great to warrant such success. Then again, it was #2 on the UK Mix parade of 2017 so clearly even on these forums it was considered a hit.
Ohh what i meant re; Perfect
was the fact Ed needed three different versions to help his song get to #1. Then again he pulled that trick in the UK with Shape of you
when he brought out that Stormzy remix. It just feels like cheating the system and not particularly genuine.
I didn't watch the Grammie awards 2018
last night purely because i was so tired.
I must watch Kesha's performance on YouTube as i want to see just how amazing she was. <3