Selena Gomez
7%
Zara Larsson
7%
someone else
No votes

Total votes : 14

Postby Tansike » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:28 pm

^ glad you like these, definitely three great songs! I hope there'll be another few tracks you'll enjoy on my countdown :D
Tansike
Legend

Postby Tansike » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:25 pm

S I N G L E S . . Y E A R - E N D . . C H A R T S . . 2 0 1 7

70. Helene Fischer – Herzbeben
Chartrun: *1*-2-5-8-16-26-30-35-39-Out / 9w
Certification: -
German Schlager queen Helene Fischer opens this group with this dance-pop gem. "Herzbeben" was a fave of her self-titled album right from the start, and it was nice that she promoted it. It became a big success in her home country, but despite that, it never got a video, not even an audio video got uploaded on Youtube, so i have to link this Live Performance.
69. Lindsey Stirling feat. Rooty – Love’s Just A Feeling
Chartrun: *1*-4-8-12-17-22-36-Out-RE 26-33-Out / 9w
Lindsey's third appearance on my countdown is this collaboration with Rooty. A nice, but also quite generic pop tune, which became yet another easy number one hit on my charts, but also one of only four songs from her as a lead artist with no certification (the other three being her Christmas singles from 2017). Music Video
68. Robin Schulz feat. James Blunt – OK
Chartrun: 30-7-8-*6*-9-16-22-25-33-Out / 9w
German DJ/Producer Robin Schulz was still able to score a hit in 2017, this time with British singer-songwriter James Blunt. "OK" is a nice and very catchy tune. Music Video
67. Sam Smith – Too Good At Goodbyes
Chartrun: *9*-18-40-15-18-21-26-Out-RE 16-23-28-34-38-33-39- / 14w
It took years, but Sam Smith finally returned with new stuff in 2017 in form of his second album "The Thrill Of It All", of which "Too Good At Goodbyes" was taken of as the lead single. I think this is typical Sam; a nice melody, good lyrics and Sam's wonderful vocals. Music Video
66. Lana Del Rey – Love
Chartrun: *2*-7-13-26-Out-RE 11-12-19-25-38-Out / 9w
Just like Miley Cyrus, Lana Del Rey also got her very first non-#1s on my weekly charts in 2017. "Love" is typical Lana, but somehow, it failed to connect with me as much as her previous stuff did. It still is an amazing tune though and should have been a return to the official charts out there for her. Music Video
Tansike
Legend

Postby Tansike » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:26 pm

65. Rita Ora – Your Song
Chartrun: 17-11-*10*-10-11-12-17-25-36-Out / 9w
One of the most surprising comebacks of 2017 went to Rita Ora. Who would have thought that she'd return like this? The Ed Sheeran-written track "Your Song" is a bubbly, incredibly catchy pop song, and it was followed by an even better song which is yet to come. Music Video
64. Lindsey Stirling feat. Andrew McMahon In The Wilderness – Something Wild
Chartrun in 2016: *1*-2-3-3-5-6-11-17-19-28-33-Out / 11w
Chartrun in 2017: 12-16-11-*5*-9-21-30-39-Out-RE 10-20-31-Out / 11w
Certification: PLATINUM
Ranking in the YEC 2016: #30
And here's already Lindsey's fourth, and still not last appearance on my countdown. "Something Wild" was already a success in 2016 and was still doing well at the beginning of 2017. A nice, folk-influenced pop track. Music Video
63. Agnes Obel – Familiar
Chartrun in 2016: 10-*2*-5-16-22-11-8-7-8-15-18-16-11-8- / 14w
Chartrun in 2017: 7-*2*-8-6-9-11-19-26-32-Out / 9w
Ranking in the YEC 2016: #12
Danish singer-songwriter Agnes Obel always got my attention, already with her debut "Riverside". Last year, she released her album "Citizen Of Glass", and its lead single "Familiar" is such a beautiful piece of art. Music Video
62. The Dark Element (Anette Olzon & Jani Liimatainen) – The Ghost And The Reaper
Chartrun: *1*-1-1-4-6-7- / 6w
The first of four appearances for The Dark Element is their latest single "The Ghost And The Reaper". The Dark Element is a project by Finnish musician, producer and songwriter Jani Liimatainen and former Nightwish frontwoman Anette Olzon, whose solo debut album "Shine" (2014) is my most favorite album of all time. So, i was obviously really looking forward to this project. This is an amazing heavy rock song, with Anette's strong vocals and some 80s influence. It's the first of only three songs which spent more than two weeks atop the weekly charts in 2017. Music Video
61. Selena Gomez & Marshmello – Wolves
Chartrun: *1*-4-10-11-11-15-18-26- / 8w
2017 was a weird year for Selena. While everyone was waiting for a new album, she only has released three singles, and all of them were quite different to each other. "Wolves" is the first of three appearances on my countdown as a lead artist, and similar to "It Ain't Me", it's also a collaboration with a DJ, this time it's Marshmello. While it's very basic, i still think it's heavily catchy and i absolutely love the verses and the chorus. Music Video
Tansike
Legend

Postby heppolo » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:28 pm

63. Agnes Obel – Familiar
Two years and two impressive chart runs, can't imagine this happening in my personal chart anytime soon
62. The Dark Element (Anette Olzon & Jani Liimatainen) – The Ghost And The Reaper
It's just the first of four appearances for them? Huge year then.
Waffles are checked cookies
heppolo
Legend

Postby Blondini » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:08 pm

is great. But her major moment this year was another song. :wink:
Blondini
Big Time Dreamer

Postby Carbon » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:28 pm

Agnes Obel's song is beautiful!
Ја кријам главата под шалот.
Само на веѓите ми се гледа
дека мислам на тебе.

last.fm

Carbon's 2017 Faves
- check it out!
Carbon
Legend

Postby SummerPeur » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:31 am

:cry: Not you calling wolves basic Tansike :cry:

Deserved Top50 imo. Such a fantastic song.
Love, is love, is love. - Kylie M.
Hottest Single All Stars, in the game section.
SummerPeur
Superstar

Postby Benjamin » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:41 am

Lana's 'Love' is such a beautiful song. Yay!
Also woo for Rita, Agnes and Selena.
Benjamin
Kid At Heart

Postby luckyONE » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:02 pm

time to catch up!

"Believer" is probably one of my least favorite songs by Imagine Dragons, although I admit since I bought the album it grew a bit on me. Luckily they released "Thunder", so I was hyped for the album! :D

Surprisingly, David Guetta has put out quite a few bops in the last few years, still suprised "Light My Body Up" did nothing on the charts! Nicki also did some amazing verses this year.
"Herzbene" is good, i liked the performance at the GNTM final show. :P

"Too Good At Goodbyes" is so annoying to me, I don't like it. but i don't like lots of his songs anyway, they just don't click with me. if he had released another "Restart", I probably would have checked out the album a few more times.

I agree with you on "LOVE". After two huge eras on my personal charts, the "Lust For Life" era just wasn't as big as "Ultraviolence" or "HOneymoon" were. I like the album but it's nowhere as good as the other two albums IMO. "Love" however, is my favorite song off the record and even though I love "LOVE", it doesn't come close to my top Lana tracks.

"Your Song" is my favorite song by Rita Ora, I Love it so much!
luckyONE
Superstar

Postby JSparksFan » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:09 pm

"Love's Just a Feeling" is good but a bit forgettable. "Too Good at Goodbyes" was a grower for me. We got happy Lana in 2017, and "Love" was the best of happy Lana.

I still don't get what everyone hears in "Your Song". That one never clicked with me. "Something Wild" is nice, definitely more interesting than "Love's Just a Feeling". It reminds me a bit of "Only Teardrops". "Wolves" is weird for me because most times Selena will release a single, everyone will fawn over it, and I'll be there like...are my ears not picking up on the magic? This time, I was sold on "Wolves" immediately, and everyone else was a bit lost looking for the quality. Sometimes basic, catchy, and fun is all you need, and that's what "Wolves" was - take it or leave it. :lol:
"Love yourself so that love will not be a stranger when it comes, and it will come."

Akini's Top 25 Artists of 2017: [#1 Revealed!]
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby JakeP » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:09 pm

Hello Tansike :D

Going to start playing catch up now with all the year end charts now that my top 100 countdown is over. :P

All the following tracks successfully entered my chart in 2017. The bolded tracks (ok, there's only the one so far :lol: ) are the definitive highlights. :wink:

95. Zara Larsson – I Would Like
94. Zedd & Liam Payne – Get Low
92. Dihaj – Skeletons
88. Fifth Harmony feat. Gucci Mane – Down
87. Lorde – Green Light
86. Kygo & Selena Gomez – It Ain’t Me
85. Lady GaGa – John Wayne
81. Lindsey Stirling feat. Becky G – Christmas C’mon
80. Imagine Dragons – Believer
77. Camila Cabello – Crying In The Club
76. Little Mix – Touch
75. Miley Cyrus – Younger Now
73. Ariana Grande feat. Future – Everyday
71. Hailee Steinfeld & Alesso feat. Florida Georgia Line & watt – Let Me Go
68. Robin Schulz feat. James Blunt – OK
67. Sam Smith – Too Good At Goodbyes
66. Lana Del Rey – Love
65. Rita Ora – Your Song
64. Lindsey Stirling feat. Andrew McMahon In The Wilderness – Something Wild
JakeP
Manager

Postby Tansike » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:09 pm

heppolo wrote:63. Agnes Obel – Familiar
Two years and two impressive chart runs, can't imagine this happening in my personal chart anytime soon
It's just the first of four appearances for them? Huge year then.
Well, i really adore(d) "Familiar", definitely my favorite song by Agnes!

Yes, just their first appearance so far, and all four singles made the list :)

Blondini wrote:61. Selena Gomez & Marshmello – Wolves
is great. But her major moment this year was another song. :wink:
Definitely agree, but i'm not sure if we both agree on which one was her best this year :)

Carbon wrote:Agnes Obel's song is beautiful!
Very glad you enjoy that song as well :D

SummerPeur wrote::cry: Not you calling wolves basic Tansike :cry:

Deserved Top50 imo. Such a fantastic song.
I'm sorry :cry: I still like it a lot though.

Benjamin wrote:Lana's 'Love' is such a beautiful song. Yay!
Also woo for Rita, Agnes and Selena.
I agree :D
These are all great!
Tansike
Legend

Postby Tansike » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:10 pm

luckyONE wrote:time to catch up!

"Believer" is probably one of my least favorite songs by Imagine Dragons, although I admit since I bought the album it grew a bit on me. Luckily they released "Thunder", so I was hyped for the album! :D

Surprisingly, David Guetta has put out quite a few bops in the last few years, still suprised "Light My Body Up" did nothing on the charts! Nicki also did some amazing verses this year.
"Herzbene" is good, i liked the performance at the GNTM final show. :P

"Too Good At Goodbyes" is so annoying to me, I don't like it. but i don't like lots of his songs anyway, they just don't click with me. if he had released another "Restart", I probably would have checked out the album a few more times.

I agree with you on "LOVE". After two huge eras on my personal charts, the "Lust For Life" era just wasn't as big as "Ultraviolence" or "HOneymoon" were. I like the album but it's nowhere as good as the other two albums IMO. "Love" however, is my favorite song off the record and even though I love "LOVE", it doesn't come close to my top Lana tracks.

"Your Song" is my favorite song by Rita Ora, I Love it so much!
Thanks for catching up :D

Oh really? That's a surprising view, as many people may see this as one of their best ones ever. Anyways, glad it grew a bit on you and yes, the album was definitely strong!

YES! I'm also still shocked this bombed so much as it's his best song last year :cry:
Loved that performance as well, she was so fierce (and walked even better than the finalists IMO...)

Ouch :lol: A shame, as i think "Too Good At Goodbyes" is really lovely.
Here's hope a future single may make a better impression on you...

Actually, as an album, i prefer "Lust For Life" to "Ultraviolence" and "Honeymoon" as for now. Time will tell how it will look like in the future, but as a whole work it's sooo strong and with "13 Beaches" there was a song that made me fall in love with her again just like it happened with "Video Games" back in the days.

Yay! A great pop song. I hope "Anywhere" will grow on you as well, as this is in the battle for my favorite Rita Ora song (together with "I Will Never Let You Down") :)

JSparksFan wrote:"Love's Just a Feeling" is good but a bit forgettable. "Too Good at Goodbyes" was a grower for me. We got happy Lana in 2017, and "Love" was the best of happy Lana.

I still don't get what everyone hears in "Your Song". That one never clicked with me. "Something Wild" is nice, definitely more interesting than "Love's Just a Feeling". It reminds me a bit of "Only Teardrops". "Wolves" is weird for me because most times Selena will release a single, everyone will fawn over it, and I'll be there like...are my ears not picking up on the magic? This time, I was sold on "Wolves" immediately, and everyone else was a bit lost looking for the quality. Sometimes basic, catchy, and fun is all you need, and that's what "Wolves" was - take it or leave it. :lol:
Agree about "Love's Just A Feeling". It's lovely, but below Lindsey's usual standards. Also same with me when it comes to Sam's song. Glad you enjoyed "Love" :)

Oh really?! :o I think it's a very strong song, though "Anywhere" is obviously even better. What a great comparison for "Something Wild", as i also love "Only Teardrops" and there's definitely something about that comparison :o Haha, now that's a nice thing for "Wolves". While i think it's basic too, i still enjoy it, so there's that. But, it definitely doesn't belong to her best moments IMO.

JakeP wrote:Hello Tansike :D

Going to start playing catch up now with all the year end charts now that my top 100 countdown is over. :P

All the following tracks successfully entered my chart in 2017. The bolded tracks (ok, there's only the one so far :lol: ) are the definitive highlights. :wink:

Hey Jake :D

Thanks for catching up!

That's a lot you enjoy(ed) so far and also made your charts. Okay, to be fair, there aren't big surprises i guess as i know we both have a very similar taste. Especially glad about the two Lindsey Stirling songs <3
Tansike
Legend

Postby Tansike » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:01 pm

60. Amy MacDonald – Dream On
Chartrun: *2*-3-6-14-24-29-13-19-25-40-Out / 10w
Scottish singer-songwriter Amy MacDonald opens this group with her comeback single "Dream On", the lead to her latest album "Under Stars". This is one of her typical radio-pop-rock songs. Music Video
59. Shania Twain – Life’s About To Get Good
Chartrun: *13*-14-17-23-26-31-28-21-23-30-36-Out-RE 17-25-34-Out / 14w
From one comeback to another, even more impressive one. It took Country queen Shania Twain AGES to finally release new music again, and 2017 was finally that year. "Now" was her new album, and its lead single "Life's About To Get Good" is her first but not last appearance on my countdown. Music Video
58. Lindsey Stirling feat. ZZ Ward – Hold My Heart
Chartrun in 2016: *3*-5-4-3-3-5-7- / 7w
Chartrun in 2017: 10-*6*-13-14-14-18-23-27-35-Out-RE 17-24-29-38-Out / 13w
Ranking in the YEC 2016: #49
Another of Lindsey's singles from her third album "Brave Enough" was "Hold My Heart", which already had lots of success in 2016 and made another big impression at the beginning of 2017. ZZ Ward's voice on this is very strong and soulful, while Lindsey's play is stronger than on some other songs. Definitely one of her best moments. Music Video
57. Kesha feat. The Dap-Kings Horns – Woman
Chartrun: *2*-3-4-7-7-14-21-28-Out / 8w
Amy, Shania and now Kesha, another artist who made a comeback in 2017. "Woman" served as a promotional single of her new album "Rainbow", and is the Kesha many people were missing: fun, catchy, a great sing-along chorus and her cool personality. Music Video
56. Jax Jones feat. Demi Lovato & Stefflon Don – Instruction
Chartrun: 7-4-*3*-5-7-15-20-29-37-Out / 9w
While Demi's solo material didn't impress as much as in previous years, 2017 still brought her a hit as a featuring artist on Jax Jones' "Instruction", together with Stefflon Don. This song is written for being a gym anthem. Music Video
Tansike
Legend

Postby Tansike » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:02 pm

55. Amaranthe – Boomerang
Chartrun: 8-3-6-*2*-2-9-18-35-Out / 8w
This group is opened by the symphonic rock band Amaranthe and their single "Boomerang". Rock can be catchy too, and this song really shows that. Music Video
54. Eluveitie – Epona
Chartrun: *2*-6-4-5-10-17-24-31-Out-RE 37-32-35-Out / 11w
From one non-mainstream artist to another. Swiss folk-metal band Eluveitie definitely had an amazing 2017, as they got three hits on my countdown in total, with "Epona" being their second entry. This is folk-rock at its best, alongside a very good video for that genre. Music Video
53. Selena Gomez feat. Gucci Mane – Fetish
Chartrun: *1*-1-2-5-9-18-25-27-34-38-Out / 10w
Certification: GOLD
While "Fetish" had one of the biggest debuts of the year when it comes to plays, Selena's second solo single of the year didn't show the longevity her songs usually do, and so this barely got to Gold status. I still think it's obviously a great song and really fits her voice, but it's weaker compared to most of her other singles. Music Video
52. Linkin Park feat. Pusha T & Stormzy – Good Goodbye
Chartrun: 17-*11*-12-14-20-12-18-25-22-29-32-34-36-Out / 13w
When i was in love with this song nothing did i know that its message would become another one sooner than expected. I always liked Linkin Park and in 2017 they finally got their very first big hit on my charts with "Good Goodbye"... R.I.P. Chester. Music Video
51. Ed Sheeran – Castle On The Hill
Chartrun: *3*-5-8-15-26-33-Out-RE 16-30-27-25-29-37-35-37-38-Out / 15w
The last song of this bunch is "Castle On The Hill" by Ed Sheeran, which got a double release with the ever so present "Shape Of You". While i also enjoyed the other more, "Castle" still was a strong tune on its own. Music Video
Tansike
Legend

Postby JSparksFan » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:19 pm

I don't like "Life's About to Get Good" much, but Now was enjoyable. "Hold My Heart" is the best of the Lindsey Stirling songs to have featured thus far. I love its lyrics that reject total dependency in a romantic relationship. It's very, "I'll take the love, you can hold the bondage." "Woman" is good.

"Fetish" is my second favourite post-Scene song from Selena. She sells the sexiness of this song well. "Castle on the Hill" is a great song.
"Love yourself so that love will not be a stranger when it comes, and it will come."

Akini's Top 25 Artists of 2017: [#1 Revealed!]
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby king_oxymoron » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:07 pm

Different to Akini, Life's About To Get Good is actually a song I regret not charting, in hindsight it's really good. Most of these songs are those that I enjoy but don't adore, Castle On The Hill is a great tune though, think I charted it in a similar position..
king_oxymoron
Lickin' On Both Sides

Postby JakeP » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:40 pm

Instruction is a great track. It narrowly missed out of topping my chart in the summer. I love Jax Jones for continuing to make house music, rather than dilute his music to make it sound like the majority of sound-a-like tropical house tracks. Plus, it gave Demi Lovato her biggest hit since Cool for the summer topped my chart in 2015.

Fetish is one of the most dreamiest of pop songs i've heard all year. It's not my overall favourite (that honour goes to It ain't me ;) ) but i still remember when that first music video with just Selena's lips singing was released. I don't know why i found that video so...entertaining! :lol:

Castle on the hill is quite comfortably my favourite Ed Sheeran single of 2017. I love how anthemic the chorus is, each time i listened to the song i would myself humming along to the melody.
JakeP
Manager

Postby Blondini » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:49 pm

Fetish is great - minus the pointless rapper.
Blondini
Big Time Dreamer

Postby SummerPeur » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:48 pm

53. Selena Gomez feat. Gucci Mane – Fetish

Gimme that fetish girl ;)

LOVED this song. This is Demi on point imo - one of her best.
Love, is love, is love. - Kylie M.
Hottest Single All Stars, in the game section.
SummerPeur
Superstar

Postby heppolo » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:22 am

60. Amy MacDonald – Dream On
Amy's new record was nice, maybe ''Dream On'' wasn't an instant hit, but it surely had its charms.
I like how they're trying to make metal more accessible, back in the day this song could have been played on the radios (even some ten years ago).
54. Eluveitie – Epona
Stunning vocal performance and lovely harmonies. Also, bagpipes
Waffles are checked cookies
heppolo
Legend

Postby thankfulforkelly » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:55 pm

Fetish is so good, one of my favourites of the year. Surprised it's not higher since you love Selena

Pleasantly surprised to see Camila at #77, thought you didn't like her. I'm not really keen on CITC anymore, it's catchy but definitely one of the most generic songs of the year
Reaching your lemon
Say you're reaching your lemon
Going over your lemon
thankfulforkelly
Manager

Postby Tansike » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:48 pm

JSparksFan wrote:I don't like "Life's About to Get Good" much, but Now was enjoyable. "Hold My Heart" is the best of the Lindsey Stirling songs to have featured thus far. I love its lyrics that reject total dependency in a romantic relationship. It's very, "I'll take the love, you can hold the bondage." "Woman" is good.

"Fetish" is my second favourite post-Scene song from Selena. She sells the sexiness of this song well. "Castle on the Hill" is a great song.
I still remember how you weren't a big fan of all songs that came out before Shania's album, but i'm glad the whole record was still an enjoyable listen for you :D YESSS at the "Hold My Heart" praise :cry:

Hmm... so, it's behind "Kill Em With Kindness"? Or am i completely wrong now? :oops:

king_oxymoron wrote:Different to Akini, Life's About To Get Good is actually a song I regret not charting, in hindsight it's really good. Most of these songs are those that I enjoy but don't adore, Castle On The Hill is a great tune though, think I charted it in a similar position..
It's really underrated and i think it's actually typical Shania, so uplifting and catchy! A shame radios ignored her, even though it was obviously no surprise. Glad to hear you enjoy a few songs :)

JakeP wrote:Instruction is a great track. It narrowly missed out of topping my chart in the summer. I love Jax Jones for continuing to make house music, rather than dilute his music to make it sound like the majority of sound-a-like tropical house tracks. Plus, it gave Demi Lovato her biggest hit since Cool for the summer topped my chart in 2015.

Fetish is one of the most dreamiest of pop songs i've heard all year. It's not my overall favourite (that honour goes to It ain't me ;) ) but i still remember when that first music video with just Selena's lips singing was released. I don't know why i found that video so...entertaining! :lol:

Castle on the hill is quite comfortably my favourite Ed Sheeran single of 2017. I love how anthemic the chorus is, each time i listened to the song i would myself humming along to the melody.
Yeah, it's definitely one of the songs of summer 2017 8-) To be honest, i'm not familiar at all with Jax Jones' other songs as this is her only entry on my weekly chart so far, probably mostly because of Demi, who really delivered on this.

Haha... yeah, that video was really good, even if there's not a lot going on. But i think it was a brilliant idea and even more 'interesting' than the actual video... :oops: Glad you enjoy the song! :D

Not surprised to hear that about Ed and "Castle On The Hill"... for me, it's the other way round, as he still has some entries to come on my countdown...
Tansike
Legend

Postby Tansike » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:50 pm

Blondini wrote:Fetish is great - minus the pointless rapper.
Agreed! :)

SummerPeur wrote:53. Selena Gomez feat. Gucci Mane – Fetish

Gimme that fetish girl ;)

LOVED this song. This is Demi on point imo - one of her best.
8-) 8-) 8-)

Very happy you like these two. The former Disney girls kept on delivering great tunes last year 8-)

heppolo wrote:60. Amy MacDonald – Dream On
Amy's new record was nice, maybe ''Dream On'' wasn't an instant hit, but it surely had its charms.
I like how they're trying to make metal more accessible, back in the day this song could have been played on the radios (even some ten years ago).
54. Eluveitie – Epona
Stunning vocal performance and lovely harmonies. Also, bagpipes
Glad you enjoy these three! :D
Yes, Amy's new one was nice, but she could have done it even better i think.
Also agree with Amaranthe, this was very catchy and if Evanescence would have released this in ~2004, it would have been a big hit.

Really discovered Eluveitie in 2017 <3 8-)

thankfulforkelly wrote:Fetish is so good, one of my favourites of the year. Surprised it's not higher since you love Selena

Pleasantly surprised to see Camila at #77, thought you didn't like her. I'm not really keen on CITC anymore, it's catchy but definitely one of the most generic songs of the year
Glad you enjoy it. Well, it's obviously a good song, but somehow it didn't stick with me for too long... :oops:

Well, i have to admit i still don't really like her, but it got much better through 2017. I'm actually looking forward for her solo debut album now :)
Tansike
Legend

Postby Tansike » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:06 pm

on to the next page...
Tansike
Legend

Return to Year End Personal Charts