Part Seven: Ranks 40-33: Marcus' Top-100 Year End Chart 2017

Moderators: JSparksFan, tdc2000, FreakyFlyBry

 

Postby Phoenixx » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:23 pm

Enjoy :)
Last edited by Phoenixx on Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:36 pm, edited 12 times in total.
User avatar
Phoenixx
Purpose
 
Posts: 14369
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Phoenixx » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:23 pm

So my list is getting to be ready in a few minutes. I'll start with the bubblers today later or tomorrow! ;)
User avatar
Phoenixx
Purpose
 
Posts: 14369
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Phoenixx » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:29 pm

Here are the three Songs which made it to my Top-10 last year but aren't in my bubblers list because they charted too few:

Imagine - Pentatonix - peak: 4
Self Control - Laura Brannigan - peak: 6
Girls - Marcus & Martinus ft. Madcon - peak: 10

All other songs which aren't in my bubblers list had peaks outside of the Top-10
User avatar
Phoenixx
Purpose
 
Posts: 14369
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Phoenixx » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:41 am

--- Bubbling Unders - Part One of Three: ---

130. Poker Face - Lady Gaga - peak: 8

129. Can't Stop The Feeling - Justin Timberlake - peak: 5

128. Company - Justin Bieber - peak: 9

127. You Know You Like It - DJ Snake ft. AlunaGeorge - peak: 5

126. Elektrisk - Marcus & Martinus ft. Katastrofe - peak: 1 for one day - lowest ranking number one of 2017!

125. OMG - Usher ft. Will.I.Am - peak: 5

124. Holz - 257ers - peak: 3

123. Young, Dumb & Broke - Khalid - peak: 10

122. Love The Way You Lie - Eminem ft. Rihanna - peak: 8

121. I'll Show You - Justin Bieber - peak: 11
User avatar
Phoenixx
Purpose
 
Posts: 14369
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Phoenixx » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:59 am

--- Bubbling Unders - Part Two of Three: ---

120. Glamorous - Fergie - peak: 4

119. Diamonds - Rihanna - peak: 12

118. Stay - Rihanna ft. Mikky Ekko - peak: 16

117. Firestone - Kygo ft. Conrad Sewell - peak: 14

116. The Sound Of Silence - Disturbed - peak: 2

115. Sorry - Justin Bieber - peak: 4

114. Who's That Chick? - David Guetta ft. Rihanna - peak: 20

113. Traum - Cro - peak: 5

112. Locked Out Of Heaven - Bruno Mars - peak: 8

111. Formation - Beyoncè - peak: 2
User avatar
Phoenixx
Purpose
 
Posts: 14369
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Phoenixx » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:27 am

--- Bubbling Unders - Part Three of Three: ---

110. Ayo - Chris Brown ft. Tyga - peak: 12

109. Bad At Love - Halsey - peak: 1

108. Feel It Still - Portugal. The Man - peak: 4

107. Dreamer - Axwell Λ Ingrosso - peak: 5

106. Him & I - G-Eazy & Halsey - peak: 2

105. All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey - peak: 1 for one day - 2nd lowest ranking #01; last song which peaked at #01 and missed the Top-100!

104. Pop Style - Drake ft. The Throne - peak: 4

103. Spectre - Alan Walker - peak: 5

102. Black Widow - Iggy Azalea ft. Rita Ora - peak: 6

101. Applause - Gaga, Lady - peak: 11
User avatar
Phoenixx
Purpose
 
Posts: 14369
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Tansike » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:23 pm

130. Poker Face - Lady Gaga - peak: 8
120. Glamorous - Fergie - peak: 4
119. Diamonds - Rihanna - peak: 12
118. Stay - Rihanna ft. Mikky Ekko - peak: 16
115. Sorry - Justin Bieber - peak: 4
112. Locked Out Of Heaven - Bruno Mars - peak: 8
109. Bad At Love - Halsey - peak: 1
105. All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey
102. Black Widow - Iggy Azalea ft. Rita Ora - peak: 6
101. Applause - Gaga, Lady - peak: 11

Love these so far! :D
Halsey <3
User avatar
Tansike
Legend
 
Posts: 40724
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012
Location: Switzerland

Postby Phoenixx » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:40 am

Tansike wrote:130. Poker Face - Lady Gaga - peak: 8
120. Glamorous - Fergie - peak: 4
119. Diamonds - Rihanna - peak: 12
118. Stay - Rihanna ft. Mikky Ekko - peak: 16
115. Sorry - Justin Bieber - peak: 4
112. Locked Out Of Heaven - Bruno Mars - peak: 8
109. Bad At Love - Halsey - peak: 1
105. All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey
102. Black Widow - Iggy Azalea ft. Rita Ora - peak: 6
101. Applause - Gaga, Lady - peak: 11

Love these so far! :D
Halsey <3
Yes :) 8-)
User avatar
Phoenixx
Purpose
 
Posts: 14369
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Phoenixx » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:43 am

Part One:

100. Prayer In C - Lilly Wood & The Prick and Robin Schulz - peak: 1 for one Day

099. Wherever I Go - OneRepublic - peak: 14

098. Counting Stars - OneRepublic - peak: 13

097. 1-800-273-8255 - Logic ft. Alessia Cara & Khalid - peak: 1 for one Day

096. Thunder / Young, Dumb & Broke Medley - Imagine Dragons & Khalid - peak: 1 for two Days

095. Strip That Down - Liam Payne ft. Quavo - peak: 7

094. Panda - Desiigner - peak: 12

093. Sing - Ed Sheeran ft. Pharell Williams - peak: 4

092. Kill Em With Kindness - Selena Gomez - peak: 15

091. No Limit - G-Eazy ft. A$ap Rocky & Cardi B - peak: 1 for one Day
User avatar
Phoenixx
Purpose
 
Posts: 14369
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Phoenixx » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:01 pm

Part Two:

090. Tiimmy Turner - Desiigner - peak: 14

089. Don't Worry - Madcon ft. Ray Dalton - peak: 4

088. Fake Love - Drake - peak: 10

087. Wolves - Marshmello & Selena Gomez - peak: 8

086. All Time Low - Jon Bellion - peak: 3

085. Paradise - Coldplay - peak: 7

084. Viva La Vida - Coldplay - peak: 10

083. Tennis Court - Lorde - peak: 15

082. First Time - Kygo & Ellie Goulding - peak: 1 for one Day

081. OK - Robin Schulz ft. James Blunt - peak: 1 for one Day
Last edited by Phoenixx on Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Phoenixx
Purpose
 
Posts: 14369
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby JSparksFan » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:07 pm

Some of my all-time favourites are here: "Poker Face," "Diamonds," and "Viva la Vida".

Of the 2017 songs, I'm happiest to see "Feel It Still" and that Imagine Dragons/Khalid mash-up. Their performance of it at the AMAs was fantastic!

130. Poker Face - Lady Gaga - peak: 8
129. Can't Stop The Feeling - Justin Timberlake - peak: 5
128. Company - Justin Bieber - peak: 9
125. OMG - Usher ft. Will.I.Am - peak: 5
123. Young, Dumb & Broke - Khalid - peak: 10
122. Love The Way You Lie - Eminem ft. Rihanna - peak: 8
119. Diamonds - Rihanna - peak: 12
118. Stay - Rihanna ft. Mikky Ekko - peak: 16
115. Sorry - Justin Bieber - peak: 4
114. Who's That Chick? - David Guetta ft. Rihanna - peak: 20
112. Locked Out Of Heaven - Bruno Mars - peak: 8
111. Formation - Beyoncè - peak: 2
108. Feel It Still - Portugal. The Man - peak: 4
105. All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey - peak: 1
102. Black Widow - Iggy Azalea ft. Rita Ora - peak: 6
101. Applause - Gaga, Lady - peak: 11
100. Prayer In C - Lilly Wood & The Prick and Robin Schulz - peak: 1 for one Day
098. Counting Stars - OneRepublic - peak: 13
096. Thunder / Young, Dumb & Broke Medley - Imagine Dragons & Khalid - peak: 1 for two Days
092. Kill Em With Kindness - Selena Gomez - peak: 15
091. No Limit - G-Eazy ft. A$ap Rocky & Cardi B - peak: 1 for one Day
087. Wolves - Marshmello & Selena Gomez - peak: 8
085. Paradise - Coldplay - peak: 7
084. Viva La Vida - Coldplay - peak: 10
083. Tennis Court - Lorde - peak: 15
"Love yourself so that love will not be a stranger when it comes, and it will come."

Akini's Top 25 Artists of 2017: [#1 Revealed!]
User avatar
JSparksFan
Legend
 
Posts: 45437
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009
Location: Bahamas

Postby Phoenixx » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:40 pm

JSparksFan wrote:Some of my all-time favourites are here: "Poker Face," "Diamonds," and "Viva la Vida".

Of the 2017 songs, I'm happiest to see "Feel It Still" and that Imagine Dragons/Khalid mash-up. Their performance of it at the AMAs was fantastic!

130. Poker Face - Lady Gaga - peak: 8
129. Can't Stop The Feeling - Justin Timberlake - peak: 5
128. Company - Justin Bieber - peak: 9
125. OMG - Usher ft. Will.I.Am - peak: 5
123. Young, Dumb & Broke - Khalid - peak: 10
122. Love The Way You Lie - Eminem ft. Rihanna - peak: 8
119. Diamonds - Rihanna - peak: 12
118. Stay - Rihanna ft. Mikky Ekko - peak: 16
115. Sorry - Justin Bieber - peak: 4
114. Who's That Chick? - David Guetta ft. Rihanna - peak: 20
112. Locked Out Of Heaven - Bruno Mars - peak: 8
111. Formation - Beyoncè - peak: 2
108. Feel It Still - Portugal. The Man - peak: 4
105. All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey - peak: 1
102. Black Widow - Iggy Azalea ft. Rita Ora - peak: 6
101. Applause - Gaga, Lady - peak: 11
100. Prayer In C - Lilly Wood & The Prick and Robin Schulz - peak: 1 for one Day
098. Counting Stars - OneRepublic - peak: 13
096. Thunder / Young, Dumb & Broke Medley - Imagine Dragons & Khalid - peak: 1 for two Days
092. Kill Em With Kindness - Selena Gomez - peak: 15
091. No Limit - G-Eazy ft. A$ap Rocky & Cardi B - peak: 1 for one Day
087. Wolves - Marshmello & Selena Gomez - peak: 8
085. Paradise - Coldplay - peak: 7
084. Viva La Vida - Coldplay - peak: 10
083. Tennis Court - Lorde - peak: 15
Thank you :)
User avatar
Phoenixx
Purpose
 
Posts: 14369
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby king_oxymoron » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:27 am

Good to see First Time here, I feel like it's a pretty underrated tune from Kygo.
User avatar
king_oxymoron
Lickin' On Both Sides
 
Posts: 36837
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003
Location: Just alone with my thoughts...

Postby Phoenixx » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:21 pm

king_oxymoron wrote:Good to see First Time here, I feel like it's a pretty underrated tune from Kygo.
It's underrated from both artists :D
User avatar
Phoenixx
Purpose
 
Posts: 14369
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Phoenixx » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:27 pm

Part Three:

080. Wild Thoughts - DJ Khaled ft. Rihanna & Bryson Tiller - peak: 2

079. Stressed Out - twenty one pilots - peak: 1 for one Day

078. Swish Swish - Katy Perry - peak: 1 for one Day

077. Team - Lorde - peak: 9

076. Green Light - Lorde - peak: 1 for one Day

075. One Call Away - Charlie Puth - peak: 4

074. Summer - Calvin Harris - peak: 2

073. Alone - Alan Walker - peak: 3

072. We Found Love - Rihanna ft. Calvin Harris - peak: 1 for one Day

071. There's Nothing Holding Me Back - Shawn Mendes - peak: 4
User avatar
Phoenixx
Purpose
 
Posts: 14369
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Phoenixx » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:54 pm

Part Four:

070. Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran - peak: 7

069. Heavydirtysoul - twenty one pilots - peak: 5

068. Love On The Brain - Rihanna - peak: 2

067. New Americana - Halsey - peak: 4

066. How Long? - Charlie Puth - peak: 9

065. I Fall Apart - Post Malone - peak: 7

064. Cold - Maroon 5 ft. Future - peak: 9

063. In The Night - The Weeknd - peak: 3

062. Unendlichkeit - Cro - peak: 1 for two Days

061. Animals - Maroon 5 - peak: 9
User avatar
Phoenixx
Purpose
 
Posts: 14369
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Phoenixx » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:24 pm

Part Five:

060. Now Or Never - Halsey - peak: 8

059. 2U - David Guetta ft. Justin Bieber - peak: 1 for one Day

058. Young - The Chainsmokers - peak: 4

057. Fick Ihn Doch - Alligatoah - peak: 1 for two Days

056. I Feel It Coming - The Weeknd ft. Daft Punk - peak: 1 for two Days

055. Setting Fires - The Chainsmokers ft. XYLØ - peak: 3

054. Let Me Love You - DJ Snake ft. Justin Bieber - peak: 3

053. What Lovers Do - Maroon 5 ft. SZA - peak: 3

052. Cold Water - Major Lazer ft. Justin Bieber & MØ - peak: 2

051. All We Know - The Chainsmokers ft. Phoebe Ryan - peak: 8
Last edited by Phoenixx on Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Phoenixx
Purpose
 
Posts: 14369
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Phoenixx » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:31 pm

Part Six:

050. Starboy - The Weeknd ft. Daft Punk - peak: 1 for four Days

049. Adventure Of A Lifetime - Coldplay - peak: 3

048. The One - The Chainsmokers - peak: 1 for two Days

047. Colors - Halsey - peak: 7

046. Up & Up - Coldplay - peak: 1 for one Day

045. Friends - Justin Bieber & Bloodpop® - peak: 1 for one Day

044. Someone Like You - Adele - peak: 7

043. Despacito (Remix) - Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee (ft. Justin Bieber) - peak: 1 for two Days

042. Stay - Zedd ft. Alessia Cara - peak: 1 for one Day

041. My Way - Calvin Harris - peak: 6
User avatar
Phoenixx
Purpose
 
Posts: 14369
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Phoenixx » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:36 pm

Part Seven:

040. Hotline Bling - Drake - peak: 7

039. Fade(d) - Alan Walker - peak: 1 for two Days

038. In The Name Of Love - Martin Garrix ft. Bebe Rexha - peak: 3

037. Water Under The Bridge - Adele - peak: 2

036. This Is What You Came For - Calvin Harris ft. Rihanna - peak: 6

035. Heathens - twenty one pilots - peak: 1 for three Days

034. Castle On The Hill - Ed Sheeran - peak: 1 for one Day

033. I Took A Pill In Ibiza - Seeb Remix - Mike Posner - peak: 1 for two Days
User avatar
Phoenixx
Purpose
 
Posts: 14369
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby king_oxymoron » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:36 pm

Stay, Friends, What Lovers Do, How Long, Green Light, Wild Thoughts, all ace!
User avatar
king_oxymoron
Lickin' On Both Sides
 
Posts: 36837
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003
Location: Just alone with my thoughts...

Return to Year End Personal Charts