Greetings from Switzerland

Postby DJaniele » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:34 pm

Hi there,

I can't remember how I landed on this forum during my monday-afternoon-online-surf-session but I found the community very nice and positive so I wished to enroll myself :D

My name is Daniele and I'm from Italy but actually living in Switzerland. I'm 22 and aside from my studies I'm actually Musical Programmer Assistant for a private FM radio in the French part of Switzerland. I've also been DJing since around 7 years now but can't have any time left to get back behind the decks elsewhere than my home :(

As every 22 years old person it's hard to tell who is my favorite singer (or I should say that it's really easy but maybe tomorrow the answer would be another one), so maybe you will appreciate my top 5 of this week (or my top 5 of today as I can't say if tomorrow it will be the same):

Logic ft. Alessia Cara - 1-800-273-8255
Jena Lee - J'aimerais tellement
Kyo - Dernière danse
Elif Kaya - Aşklarca
Jahyanaï - Who mad again

(40% French, 40% English and 20% Turkish pop, that sounds quite representative of my tastes)

Apart from radio and most generally music, which are of my principal hobbies, I like sailing in the summer and cross-country skiing in the winter. And traveling; but this sounds like the mainstream hobbies everybody got in his CV, right ?

As you have certainly noticed if you read carefully, I'm not English speaker native so I hope that I will always be understandable but I already apologize if sometimes the periphrases I use to get ride of a grammatical problem are a little bit boring :roll:
DJaniele
Groupie

Postby Nippian93 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:35 pm

Welcome to UKMix :)
❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby Erotica » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:51 pm

Welcome then :)
I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?
Erotica
Legend

Postby Colbie » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:46 am

Welcome here!
Colbie
Superstar

Postby Wayne » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:52 am

Welcome, Daniele!
Wayne
Administrator

Postby SummerPeur » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:01 pm

Welcome! Hope to see you around the site!

Impressive that you've been Dj-ing for that long and only 22!
How about you Get the F*** Out.
SummerPeur
Legend

Postby Tombo » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:00 am

Welcome to the forum, DJ-ing must be really fun, I would love to do something like that!
Tombo
Roadie

Return to New Member Introductions