Scotty McCreery | Seasons Change

Moderator: trebor

Postby Jonathan » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:11 pm

'Seasons Change' will be out in March via Triple Tigers Records.

Scotty McCreery, whose emotional ballad, “Five More Minutes,” has climbed into the Top 20 on Billboard’s Country Airplay chart, will return next year with his first album in five years.

Seasons Change, out March 16 on Sony Music imprint Triple Tigers Records, is the American Idol winner’s first full set since 2013’s See You Tonight, which debuted at No. 1 on Billboard’s Top Country Albums chart.

“In the last five years, I have grown from a teenager to a man, moved out on my own, lost my grandfather, proposed to the love of my life, and learned more about myself than I could have imagined,” said McCreery, 24, in a statement. “This all shows up in the 11 songs on Seasons Change, and I cannot wait to share this music with my fans after such a long time between releases.”

McCreery co-wrote all the songs on Seasons Change, which was produced by Frank Rogers, Derek Wells and Aaron Eshuis.

“It’s kind of my journal of the last few years: the ups and the downs,” he continued. “Whenever I think things are not going well, I’ve learned to just wait it out because the seasons change. If you want to know who I am and where I’m at right now, listen to this album. I feel like I’m having a conversation with everyone that listens. It’s that personal.”

Track Listing:

1. “Seasons Change” (Scotty McCreery/James McNair/Tommy Cecil)
2. “Wherever You Are” (Scotty McCreery/Frank Rogers/Dan Isbell)
3. “Boys From Back Home” (Scotty McCreery/Dan Isbell/Jason Gantt)
4. “Five More Minutes” (Scotty McCreery/Frank Rogers/Monty Criswell)
5. “In Between” (Scotty McCreery/Frank Rogers/Jessi Alexander/Jonathan Singleton)
6. “This Is It” (Scotty McCreery/Frank Rogers/Aaron Eshuis)
7. “Wrong Again” (Scotty McCreery/Frank Rogers/Phillip White)
8. “Move It On Out” (Scotty McCreery/Dan Isbell/Aaron Eshuis)
9. “Barefootin’” (Scotty McCreery/Frank Rogers/David Lee Murphy
10. “Still” (Scotty McCreery/Aaron Eshuis)
11. “Home In My Mind” (Scotty McCreery/James McNair/Tommy Cecil)
https://www.billboard.com/articles/news ... five-years
Jonathan
Legend

Postby TarizSolis » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:09 am

What a beautiful song. :cry:

TarizSolis
Roadie

Postby TarizSolis » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:16 am

Scotty released a brand new song from Seasons Change. Sounds like a radio hit. :D

TarizSolis
Roadie

Return to Country, Folk & World Music