GoFundMe set up to help Kylie Jenner become a billionaire

Moderators: biscuits, Benjamin

Postby Ewokguy15 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:08 pm

who actually owns Kylie Cosmetics? I’m sure Kylie Jenner own a percentage but there will be a cosmetics company behind all this who own the bulk of the company.

The company might be worth 900 million but she won’t be worth anywhere near that, it’s all talk to make it all sound better.
Ewokguy15
Manager

Postby MrLeonix » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:18 pm

That company is not the only thing she has tho. Her Net Worth includes mansions, other companies, other contracts, other salaries she receive from publicity, bank accounts, etc.
Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo
MrLeonix
Legend

Postby TIfan » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:06 am

MrLeonix wrote:That company is not the only thing she has tho. Her Net Worth includes mansions, other companies, other contracts, other salaries she receive from publicity, bank accounts, etc.
That still doesn't make sense though. Where did the $900 million come from. She has never made over $60 million annually, and her company has not grossed anywhere near $900 million. Like I said before, its incredible to read, but there are holes everywhere. Forbes is denying Madonna being a billionaire after decades of making MILLIONS, but Kylie is already at $900 million???

The girl is loaded, but Forbes stated her line made $320 million last year. How is it even possible for her Net Worth to be that high? It took Michael Jordan decades before he became a billionaire, while his shoes brought in billions each year. Forbes needs to break this down.
TIfan
Legend

Postby GetBack » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:44 am

It's crazy how she is going to be richer than Kim! :cry: :cry: :cry:
Why oh why does God keep bringing me back to you?
GetBack
Legend

Postby MrLeonix » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:53 am

TIfan wrote:That still doesn't make sense though. Where did the $900 million come from. She has never made over $60 million annually, and her company has not grossed anywhere near $900 million. Like I said before, its incredible to read, but there are holes everywhere. Forbes is denying Madonna being a billionaire after decades of making MILLIONS, but Kylie is already at $900 million???

The girl is loaded, but Forbes stated her line made $320 million last year. How is it even possible for her Net Worth to be that high? It took Michael Jordan decades before he became a billionaire, while his shoes brought in billions each year. Forbes needs to break this down.
I don't think it has anything to do with how much the company has grossed. Its more like what is the Company's value and worth in the market, it must have a price and its probably proportional to the viability of the company, rapid growth, sponsors, social media traffic, expected demand for the company over the years, low risk rates, etc . . . . many metrics in fact, then the company / brand gets valued by X amount of money that goes from thousands, to millions to billions. . . . In other words, if she wanted to sell her company or % of the company what would be the price? . . . thats pretty much how its valued.

Facebook is valued at $500 Billion dollars, it doesn't mean it gets a $500 billion revenue every year, In fact Facebook had a revenue of $40 billion dollars in 2017. But the value of the company is meassured by other metrics . . you get what I mean?

So if her company is valued at X amount thats goes inmediately as part of her Net worth.
Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo
MrLeonix
Legend

Postby MrDiva » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:04 am

Ewokguy15 wrote:who actually owns Kylie Cosmetics? I’m sure Kylie Jenner own a percentage but there will be a cosmetics company behind all this who own the bulk of the company.

The company might be worth 900 million but she won’t be worth anywhere near that, it’s all talk to make it all sound better.
No
It’s indie afaik
MrDiva
Legend

Postby Loveguru » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:46 am

MrLeonix wrote:
TIfan wrote:That still doesn't make sense though. Where did the $900 million come from. She has never made over $60 million annually, and her company has not grossed anywhere near $900 million. Like I said before, its incredible to read, but there are holes everywhere. Forbes is denying Madonna being a billionaire after decades of making MILLIONS, but Kylie is already at $900 million???

I don't think it has anything to do with how much the company has grossed. Its more like what is the Company's value and worth in the market, it must have a price and its probably proportional to the viability of the company, rapid growth, sponsors, social media traffic, expected demand for the company over the years, low risk rates, etc . . . . many metrics in fact, then the company / brand gets valued by X amount of money that goes from thousands, to millions to billions. . . . In other words, if she wanted to sell her company or % of the company what would be the price? . . . thats pretty much how its valued.

Facebook is valued at $500 Billion dollars, it doesn't mean it gets a $500 billion revenue every year, In fact Facebook had a revenue of $40 billion dollars in 2017. But the value of the company is meassured by other metrics . . you get what I mean?

So if her company is valued at X amount thats goes inmediately as part of her Net worth.
Yea but Forbes doesn't make Articles saying Mark is worth 500billion. very misleading
Forever Young
Loveguru
Legend

Postby Serby » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:35 am

Lmao y'all mess at not recognising a satire this obvious. :lol: they did the same thing when Elon Musk said he slept on the floor in Tesla company so people started funding to get him a bed or sth. :lol:
be kind to every kind
Serby
Dr. Serby

Postby heppolo » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:13 am

BlueScorpion wrote:Apparently some bishes tries to set up a fundrise to help her get there. :lol:
what an elaborate joke :lol:
Waffles are checked cookies
heppolo
Legend

Postby DOSSOME » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:58 am

The GoFundMe thing is just ridiculous... then again, not that different to Y'all who buy multiple copies of the same album just to help an artist chart high :lol:
DOSSOME
Legend

Postby Erotica » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:59 am

Oh it's not about Kylie Minogue :-?
I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?
Erotica
Legend

Postby spiritboy » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:26 pm

Ewokguy15 wrote:who actually owns Kylie Cosmetics? I’m sure Kylie Jenner own a percentage but there will be a cosmetics company behind all this who own the bulk of the company.

She owns it afaik. Or she owns a very high percentage of the company.
spiritboy
Legend

Postby SholasBoy » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:36 pm

I don’t know ha
SholasBoy
Chief Wig Snatcher

Postby DOSSOME » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:41 pm

Erotica wrote:Oh it's not about Kylie Minogue :-?
To think that at one point, this was the only Kylie we knew :(
DOSSOME
Legend

Postby Jesper » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:54 pm

DOSSOME wrote:
Erotica wrote:Oh it's not about Kylie Minogue :-?
To think that at one point, this was the only Kylie we knew :(
It’s the only one I know and claim
Jesper
Legend

Postby Carbon » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:59 pm

it's tragic how when you type Kylie in google images, the first million are Kylie Jenner.
необичните си имаат секој свој пат и тешко се среќаваат

last.fm
Carbon
Legend

Postby MrLeonix » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:06 pm

Carbon wrote:it's tragic how when you type Kylie in google images, the first million are Kylie Jenner.
Why is it tragic?

Guys, Kylie Jenner is not a terrorist . . . why some people act as if she doesn't deserve anything or as if its a shame that she's famous? A person doesn't have to be a gifted singer or have some sort of artistic talent in order to run a business and a company.

I find the GoFundMe petition stupid tho, its not needed. Kylie Jenner is only 20 years old, she'll be a billionaire by next year without any type of help and she may even surpass Oprah by the time she hits 25.
MrLeonix
Legend

Postby menime123 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:42 pm

It’s tragic because talented people like Kylie Minogue are being pushed aside for no legitimate reason. Kylie has worked hard her entire life to earn her reputation and for her name to mean something - then this jumped up teenager tries to trademark the name and is suddenly the defecto Kylie?

It’s not sad that Kylie Jenner has made money - more power to her, I wish I could do it. But it is tragic because this young woman is revered for her supposed beauty and will never understand the value of hard work and money. Yes, she might do some work but she is far from understanding the meaning of hard work... and introduces millions of young women to the idea beauty and looks is everything you need to be successful.
Girls Aloud: only 4 years left of my decade long signature countdown to my dream 20th anniversary reunion tour...
menime123
Legend

Postby MrLeonix » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:57 pm

I don't think its Kylie Jenner's fault that Minogue worked hard her entire life, Its unfair to treat Jenner like this for something that she had no control over with, Jenner is not someone who needs to sacrifice herself just because other people she doesn't even know worked harder than her, in fact its not like Minogue is the only music star Jenner surpassed, Jenner even surpassed Madonna's Net Worth at this point, Barbra's net worth, Cher's Net worth (people who have worked for decades), Minogue is no different than those cases . . . . it just happens that she shares the same name with Minogue.

I can't really blame her for wanting to trademark her name, I would do the same if I was worth $1Billion dolars. She is a business woman and she's not trying to hurt Minogue in any way . . . In fact they belong to completely different industries (Jenner belongs to business and Minogue to music).

Kylie Minogue fans need to grow up . . . I don't see Jessica Simpson and Jessica Alba who both have billion valued brands fighting just because they share the same name. :roll:
MrLeonix
Legend

Postby Wayne » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:09 pm

TIfan wrote:I use to think I knew the meaning of Net Worth, but now I do not. I am happy for this young lady, but I do not understand how her Net worth is much more than what her company has earned. That's my issue. I'd definitely say "self made", but her company hasn't even made $900 million, so how is it possible? I think Jessica Alba's company made $1.7 billion per year, but they only had her Net Worth at $340 million.
Unless she sold half of her company, selling the company itself would lower the value,

Someone help.
It's complicated, and it's all best guess - but I would hazard a guess that total assets + future earnings potential + brand capitalisation all factor into that company's worth.

The problem with Jenner here is that this is obviously media spin - she is worth nowhere near $900 million. And even if she is, it takes no account of how much bad debt exists in the company, it takes no account of the other owners and their stakes, it takes no account of liabilities (i.e. employee pensions) - it's a foolish way to estimate someone's net worth, looking at the supposed value only of their company.
Wayne
Administrator

Postby Gravity » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:12 pm

Yeah Kylie Minogue fans need to get a grip. It's not like Kylie Jenner named herself.
Floped and localed
Gravity
Superstar

Postby GetBack » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:11 am

It's crazy how she barely lifts a finger and has this much already! I love that she doesn't even have to brag about it, it makes her more admirable. :cry: :cry:
Why oh why does God keep bringing me back to you?
GetBack
Legend

Postby bm08 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:06 am

GetBack wrote:It's crazy how she barely lifts a finger and has this much already! I love that she doesn't even have to brag about it, it makes her more admirable. :cry: :cry:
Yeah she really found something here. I never would've thought her cosmetics would've taken off like this.

The Kardashian machine is powerful.

Some pop girls may need to give Kris Jenner a call for managerial services.
bm08
Moderator - Mariah Carey Topic

Postby MrLeonix » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:35 pm

bm08 wrote:The Kardashian machine is powerful.

Some pop girls may need to give Kris Jenner a call for managerial services.
The level of power and influence they have is insane.

Their followers on Instagram:

Kim Kardashian - 114 million
Kylie Jenner - 111 million
Kendall Jenner - 92,6 million
Khloe Kardashian - 76,8 million
Kourtney Kardashian - 65 million
Kris Jenner - 20,9 million

In the meantime ...

Paris Hilton - 9,2 million
Nicky Hilton - 1,1 million
MrLeonix
Legend

Postby MusicRecords » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:47 pm

^ouch :lol:
Follow me on Instagram

The ONLY user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III

Return to Celebrity Gossip