Crystal Castles split.

Moderators: biscuits, Benjamin

 

Postby SalBoy » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:15 am

Some of those comment here

Image

OT:Such a shame :-?
Meaning of Grammy - album of the decade!!!
User avatar
SalBoy
Roadie
 
Posts: 377
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017

Postby Ewokguy15 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:17 am

I've been here for a long time!!!! not once have I heard of Crystal Castles on this site or anywhere else until today.
User avatar
Ewokguy15
Manager
 
Posts: 4234
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2002
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Postby ArmyOfMe » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:22 am

Ewokguy15 wrote:I've been here for a long time!!!! not once have I heard of Crystal Castles on this site or anywhere else until today.
Time to catch up
User avatar
ArmyOfMe
Superstar
 
Posts: 6892
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014
Location: Milan

Postby Ewokguy15 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:25 am

ArmyOfMe wrote:
Ewokguy15 wrote:I've been here for a long time!!!! not once have I heard of Crystal Castles on this site or anywhere else until today.
Time to catch up
I looked them up, they haven't had a lot of success so it's easy to see why not a lot of people know who they are.
User avatar
Ewokguy15
Manager
 
Posts: 4234
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2002
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Postby ArmyOfMe » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:30 am

Ewokguy15 wrote:
ArmyOfMe wrote:
Ewokguy15 wrote:I've been here for a long time!!!! not once have I heard of Crystal Castles on this site or anywhere else until today.
Time to catch up
I looked them up, they haven't had a lot of success so it's easy to see why not a lot of people know who they are.
They have/had a pretty huge cult following, considering they never wanted to break through in the mainstream!
All the people I know that listen to non-mainstream stuff know them.
User avatar
ArmyOfMe
Superstar
 
Posts: 6892
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014
Location: Milan

Postby Hugo » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:54 am

ArmyOfMe wrote:
Ewokguy15 wrote:
ArmyOfMe wrote:
Ewokguy15 wrote:I've been here for a long time!!!! not once have I heard of Crystal Castles on this site or anywhere else until today.
Time to catch up
I looked them up, they haven't had a lot of success so it's easy to see why not a lot of people know who they are.
They have/had a pretty huge cult following, considering they never wanted to break through in the mainstream!
All the people I know that listen to non-mainstream stuff know them.
They're pretty well-known to everyone with a taste.
"You are Beyoncé!"
"Thank You."
User avatar
Hugo
HAL 9000
 
Posts: 37566
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009
Location: Portugal

Postby Ewokguy15 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:55 am

Hugo wrote:
They're pretty well-known to everyone with a taste.
:roll:
User avatar
Ewokguy15
Manager
 
Posts: 4234
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2002
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Postby ArmyOfMe » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:56 am

Hugo wrote:They're pretty well-known to everyone with a taste.
User avatar
ArmyOfMe
Superstar
 
Posts: 6892
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014
Location: Milan

Postby Serby » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:41 am

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 1720030334

Hmm it really sounds like Alice is the liar here .
User avatar
Serby
Dr. Serby
 
Posts: 34651
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011
Location: Halliwell Manor

Postby ArmyOfMe » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:57 am

Ethan has sued Alice for defamation.
User avatar
ArmyOfMe
Superstar
 
Posts: 6892
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014
Location: Milan

Postby Carbon » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:09 am

There are entire tumblr blogs about this whole thing and exposing Alice as a liar... I don't know what to think
Ја кријам главата под шалот.
Само на веѓите ми се гледа
дека мислам на тебе.


last.fm

Carbon's 2017 Faves
- check it out!
User avatar
Carbon
Legend
 
Posts: 21062
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013
Location: Zero Point

Postby urbanmusik » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:25 pm


User avatar
urbanmusik
The College Dropout
 
Posts: 20293
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2006
Location: Belfast

Postby ArmyOfMe » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:06 am

"lol see you in court asshole" is my new favourite punchline.
User avatar
ArmyOfMe
Superstar
 
Posts: 6892
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014
Location: Milan

Postby urbanmusik » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:20 pm



Ethan Kath is the subject of an active sex crimes case being investigated by the Toronto police. Reportedly multiple girls have come forward about his mistreatment when they were underage. Vile.
User avatar
urbanmusik
The College Dropout
 
Posts: 20293
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2006
Location: Belfast

Postby ArmyOfMe » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:27 pm

A mess.
I was always cautious with this case (irrationally, cause I worship CC so much), but he's inexcusable at this point. Just disgusting.
User avatar
ArmyOfMe
Superstar
 
Posts: 6892
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014
Location: Milan

Postby Serby » Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:15 pm

Honestly was kinda on his side till now, as it all seemed to be Alice's plot. :oops: well, he better have fun in that jail.
User avatar
Serby
Dr. Serby
 
Posts: 34651
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011
Location: Halliwell Manor

Return to Celebrity Gossip