Kesha Allegedly Sexually Abused By Dr Luke, Sues Sony

 

Postby MrLeonix » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:39 am

Serby wrote:
spiritboy wrote:From all the artists he worked with, we understand that he is a vile man that's horribly difficult to work with. His character is disgusting. But i'll believe he's a rapist when they prove it or more artists come forward with rape allegations like people did with Harvey Weinstein and Kevin Spacey. Maybe after these two, more people will come forward about Dr.Luke. He is a verbal abuser though and i don't know if it's punishable in US Justice System.
By this logic, one has to rape more than one person to be a raper?
Of course not, you become a rapist as soon as you rape one person, however rapists and predators show the same victim pattern as thieves or serial killers, they don't commit just one crime, there are high chances that a predator rapes / abuses again in the future, and chances increase when the predator is in a position of power, for example being a powerful producer, songwriter and executive in Hollywood and the music industry, do you have any idea about how many hundreds of naive girls who were aspiring singers, or background vocalists, crossed path with Dr.Luke in his office, or parties where drugs and alcohol were involved and he had the power to promise them a record deal, a contract, a hit song, a career? Predators use their power to abuse their vulnerable victims who are just pursuing their dreams . . . It is extremely unlikely that someone like Dr.Luke who had such power in the music industry could have only had just one victim ...... Thats why I find weird that there isn't more reports of sexual abuse against him at all if he is an alledged predator, there's gotta be more sexually abused girls don't you think? just like its happening with Harvey Weinstein or Kevin Spacey.
Last edited by MrLeonix on Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . U2 . Radiohead . Lenny Kravitz . Led Zeppelin . Daft Punk . Oasis . Eminem . Metallica . Soda Stereo
User avatar
MrLeonix
Legend
 
Posts: 17864
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013

Postby BehindBreakaway » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:41 am

Answer me this. What did Kesha have to gain from this? Why would ah put herself in a situation like that. As I said before. She has nothing to gain but everything to lose!

And that's stupid logic. The pattern you're talking about, those traits. Dr Luke had them. Manipulative, nasty, condescending. Just because no other victim has come forward. Doesn't mean he didn't do it. You keep asking for proof knowing full well she can't prove it.

I'm actually in shock that some people are so open about victim blaming.
3 months and I'm still sober, picked all my weeds but kept the flowers!
User avatar
BehindBreakaway
Roadie
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2016

Postby MonkeyLover21 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:31 am

Many individuals are raped and they don't tell anyone for years. And just because others have not come out to talk about their abuse does not mean there aren't other victims. It depends on the person and if they are comfortable enough to share they are a victim of sexual assault. Some never do. I have a family member that went through this situation as a child and she didn't open up to anyone about until she was an adult with a family. Some on here can't make those ridiculous assumptions. I'm reading the comments and you can see why there are people that don't want to talk. I would also like to add there are some sexiest folks on here. Same people in different threads shaming women. It's sad.
The winds might blow through me
But I don't care
User avatar
MonkeyLover21
Manager
 
Posts: 3221
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013
Location: United States

Postby Colbie » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:40 am

spiritboy wrote:From all the artists he worked with, we understand that he is a vile man that's horribly difficult to work with. His character is disgusting. But i'll believe he's a rapist when they prove it or more artists come forward with rape allegations like people did with Harvey Weinstein and Kevin Spacey. Maybe after these two, more people will come forward about Dr.Luke. He is a verbal abuser though and i don't know if it's punishable in US Justice System.
So you also believe someone is a murderer when he/she has murdered multiple people?

MonkeyLover21 wrote:I'm reading the comments and you can see why there are people that don't want to talk.
This!
Mic Mic Bungee
User avatar
Colbie
Superstar
 
Posts: 6160
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014
Location: The Netherlands

Postby spiritboy » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:35 pm

Nobody is shaming anybody. Mr. Leonix and I simply refuse to believe he is a rapist until the allegations are proved, that's all.

If he was a sexual predator, we would've heard from other victims who were assaulted by him, like Weinstein and Kevin Spacey situation. So far no other artist came forward so it her word against his word. And i will not believe someone just because the victim is a female. So some of you stop bullying us just because we don't share your point of view. And no, i will never condone or approve sexual assault to anyone, male or female.

Today, her former security accused Mariah Carey of sexual harrassment and verbal abuse. Do i believe him? Nope, not until if he can prove what he claims.
User avatar
spiritboy
Legend
 
Posts: 20813
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004
Location: Turkey

Postby BehindBreakaway » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:44 pm

Noone is bullying. Don't be childish. It's an adult debate. The thing people have a problem with is the fact you're saying he can't be a rapist unless he rapes more than one person, which is quite frankly ridiculous.
3 months and I'm still sober, picked all my weeds but kept the flowers!
User avatar
BehindBreakaway
Roadie
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2016

Postby spiritboy » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:52 pm

I'm not saying that. Of course one becomes automatically a rapist the moment he/she sexually attacks someone. If he was sexual predator like he was depicted, there would be more victims. I know it's not easy for a rape victim to speak about the issue but since Kesha leaded the way, other victims could've joined or supported her, therefore giving her a more powerful hand in her case against Dr.Luke. And since Katy Perry, Kelly Clarkson and P!nk worked with him and talked about how awful his personality was, none of them speak of a sexual abuse or rape. That is enough for me to believe that he didn't rape her until it's proved.
User avatar
spiritboy
Legend
 
Posts: 20813
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004
Location: Turkey

Postby BehindBreakaway » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:58 pm

spiritboy wrote:I'm not saying that. Of course one becomes automatically a rapist the moment he/she sexually attacks someone. If he was sexual predator like he was depicted, there would be more victims. I know it's not easy for a rape victim to speak about the issue but since Kesha leaded the way, other victims could've joined or supported her, therefore giving her a more powerful hand in her case against Dr.Luke. And since Katy Perry, Kelly Clarkson and P!nk worked with him and talked about how awful his personality was, none of them speak of a sexual abuse or rape. That is enough for me to believe that he didn't rape her until it's proved.
I completely understand that, however as I said Kesha really had nothing to gain from coming forward. Knowing how hard rape is to prove and doing it after having a number 1 hit. She had so much to lose. This could have buried her, I just don't think she would put herself in that position without it being true.
3 months and I'm still sober, picked all my weeds but kept the flowers!
User avatar
BehindBreakaway
Roadie
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2016

Postby spiritboy » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:01 pm

BehindBreakaway wrote:
spiritboy wrote:I'm not saying that. Of course one becomes automatically a rapist the moment he/she sexually attacks someone. If he was sexual predator like he was depicted, there would be more victims. I know it's not easy for a rape victim to speak about the issue but since Kesha leaded the way, other victims could've joined or supported her, therefore giving her a more powerful hand in her case against Dr.Luke. And since Katy Perry, Kelly Clarkson and P!nk worked with him and talked about how awful his personality was, none of them speak of a sexual abuse or rape. That is enough for me to believe that he didn't rape her until it's proved.
I completely understand that, however as I said Kesha really had nothing to gain from coming forward. Knowing how hard rape is to prove and doing it after having a number 1 hit. She had so much to lose. This could have buried her, I just don't think she would put herself in that position without it being true.
I know. I hope she proves if it really did happen.
User avatar
spiritboy
Legend
 
Posts: 20813
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004
Location: Turkey

Return to Celebrity Gossip