Kesha Allegedly Sexually Abused By Dr Luke, Sues Sony

Postby MusicRecords » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:32 am

^there was quite some in the US if I recall :lol: people criticized J-lo for working with him...it flopped here anyway

I'm not saying he's gonna go broke but rather that he's over being that huge producer he was before and everyone wanted to work with. Obviously he'll continue producing but not as before, or as u say even ghost producing some stuff. It sucks for him cause he was basically a hit maker and all, he produced so many successful songs but what does it all matter if (supposing it's true) you do something as terrible as that and it hurts your career?

Anyway, whether you believe he's telling the truth or not, and whether he is ever found guilty or not, this will always be a huge stain in his career and even if he is not proven guilty, most people will still sympathize with Kesha, and therefore Luke will remain the most affected by this even if the truth never comes out. I mean look at now that even some charges have been dropped and what not, most people still support and believe Kesha even if there's no concrete evidential truth.
MusicRecords
Superstar

Postby spiritboy » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:34 pm

Well, in my case i don't symphatise with either side, what happened between them is their problem. I would listen if they release music that i like. It's always easier to symphatise with women and Luke having a horrible personality doesn't make it easier for him tbh.
spiritboy
Legend

Postby theArmy » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:15 pm

stevyy wrote:
theArmy wrote:Even if that's true, he's still over as literally no one wants to work with him anymore. He can rot now.
so why did he win every single claim against her? *what's the truth*?

innocent until proven guilty.
Stop embarrassing yourself.
LITTLE CHIX - a new pop sensation on the horizon!
theArmy
Legend

Postby MrRager » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:34 pm

Regardless of what happened he's a well known arsehole and now he's on his knees praying.
#Pray4AL6
MrRager
Legend

Postby Mikerocha » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:51 pm

He is such a piece of s***

Sony'a court papers basically confirm he was removed from Kemosabe records. Yes Kemosabe, the label he created, is still her label because we all know she didn't get away from
Her contract.

But her working relationship is with Kemosabe, not with Dr Luke.

Dr Luke just show his predator behavior in this.

Court document:
https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/fbem/D ... ystem=prod
I'm ready to be loved and love the way I should
Life's about, life's about to get good
Mikerocha
Superstar

Postby MrLeonix » Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:43 am

MusicRecords wrote:I'm not saying he's gonna go broke
Of course he won't, he will forever earn royalties for all of the amount of hits he wrote and produced everytime the artist performs the song, Radio plays it, Media uses it or a person downloads / streams it.

Money is the least of his problems, what he lost was his reputation which will reduce his work but his money is sured forever.
Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . U2 . Radiohead . Lenny Kravitz . Led Zeppelin . Daft Punk . Oasis . Eminem . Metallica . Soda Stereo
MrLeonix
Legend

Postby MusicRecords » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:11 am

^yes...that's what I said, he ain't going broke, as long as something dramatic doesn't happen he's set for life but yes his reputation is also ruined
MusicRecords
Superstar

Postby Nippian93 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:11 pm

❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby Mikerocha » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:39 am

Going viral

I'm ready to be loved and love the way I should
Life's about, life's about to get good
Mikerocha
Superstar

Postby KEY9481 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:22 am

He is such a horrible person.
5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016
KEY9481
Manager

Postby xBFG » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:25 pm

Why everyone want him to get harm and destroy
xBFG
Roadie

Postby Nippian93 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:25 pm

❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby BehindBreakaway » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:28 am

I've just spent the best part of 2 hours reading through evey page on this thread. It made me angry/sad.

Dr Luke is a manipulative monster. The fact that soooo many people spoke out about him says it all.

People victim blaming Kesha make me feel a bit ill. How anyone can defend him is beyond me.
3 months and I'm still sober, picked all my weeds but kept the flowers!
BehindBreakaway
Roadie

Postby ArmyOfMe » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:46 am

BehindBreakaway wrote:I've just spent the best part of 2 hours reading through evey page on this thread. It made me angry/sad.

Dr Luke is a manipulative monster. The fact that soooo many people spoke out about him says it all.

People victim blaming Kesha make me feel a bit ill. How anyone can defend him is beyond me.
Welcome to UKMIX, a safe haven for men's right activists
ArmyOfMe
Superstar

Postby Serby » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:16 am

Even tho only 1% is maybe straight. :cry: :lol:
Serby
Dr. Serby

Postby MrLeonix » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:39 pm

BehindBreakaway wrote:I've just spent the best part of 2 hours reading through evey page on this thread. It made me angry/sad.

Its because there isn't proof of the alleged rape and sexual abuse. And there are still a lot of holes in Kesha's allegations and story.

Predators and sexual abusive people set that pattern throughout their entire lives, so how could you spot an alert that someone might be a potential predator? It happens as soon as one victim comes out and speaks and then as instant effect other victims inmediately get encouraged to confess as well, because predators rarely abuse just one person they have had more victims in the past, so after one speaks out others inmediately follow, thats whats exactly happening to Harvey Weinstein and Kevin Spacey, one victim confessed and many other people with stories of rape and sexual abuse are coming out and most of them are not even interested in suing or getting contract / career benefits or anything with it, having more than one victim and many confessing after one brave soul speaks out is something that is usual in actual / real predators. So Harvey and Kevin are real predators!.

With Dr.Luke, no other sexual abused victim besides Kesha came out, not even after the fact that she was famous and confessed, in 3 years no other people have felt encouraged to come out and confess Dr.Luke raped them after Kesha's allegation, many celebrities just said he was mean, rude, hard to work with but not even one more single soul could claim he was sexually abusive, thats the first sign you need to consider ..... Why would no one speak out about another Luke rape, why is that? Because there's simply no victims!. Thats why. Probabilities that Luke is a rapist are small, and thats why he's winning the legal case.
Last edited by MrLeonix on Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . U2 . Radiohead . Lenny Kravitz . Led Zeppelin . Daft Punk . Oasis . Eminem . Metallica . Soda Stereo
MrLeonix
Legend

Postby BehindBreakaway » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:10 pm

Sometimes rape can't be proven. It's wrong to automatically assume she's lying when it's something that's ridiculously hard to prove.

Fair enough. No other sex abuse victims came forward. But so many people have spoken out against his character. Called him manipulative. Called him cruel. These are typical traits of a rapist. Why would Kesha want to destroy her career like that. She had NOTHING to gain by coming forward but had everything to lose. It's as simple as that.
BehindBreakaway
Roadie

Postby joiPrince_JO » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:29 pm

MrLeonix wrote:

Its because there isn't proof of the alleged rape and sexual abuse. And there are still a lot of holes in Kesha's allegations and story.

Predators and sexual abusive people set that pattern throughout their entire lives, so how could you spot an alert that someone might be a potential predator? It happens as soon as one victim comes out and speaks and then as instant effect other victims inmediately get encouraged to confess as well, because predators rarely abuse just one person they have had more victims in the past, so after one speaks out others inmediately follow, thats whats exactly happening to Harvey Weinstein and Kevin Spacey, one victim confessed and many other people with stories of rape and sexual abuse are coming out and most of them are not even interested in suing or getting contract / career benefits or anything with it, having more than one victim and many confessing after one brave soul speaks out is something that is usual in actual / real predators. So Harvey and Kevin are real predators!.

With Dr.Luke, no other sexual abused victim besides Kesha came out, not even after the fact that she was famous and confessed, in 3 years no other people have felt encouraged to come out and confess Dr.Luke raped them after Kesha's allegation, many celebrities just said he was mean, rude, hard to work with but not even one more single soul could claim he was sexually abusive, thats the first sign you need to consider ..... Why would no one speak out about another Luke rape, why is that? Because there's simply no victims!. Thats why. Probabilities that Luke is a rapist are small, and thats why he's winning the legal case.
You should be banned from this topic.

Absolutely disgusting.
Girls' Generation
HyoYeonBritney Spears

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.
joiPrince_JO
Legend

Postby SalBoy » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:56 pm

MrLeonix wrote:

Well said !!!

If rape happened you are not waiting 3 years
The only thing could happened between these two probably he was a manipulator and she didn’t like after some time and then she just burst around her new album to get as much as possible attention.

Is not good being an abuser in any matter but if happened today you should report it straight away ...
Meaning of Grammy - album of the decade!!!
SalBoy
Roadie

Postby Muzikritik » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:15 pm

I seriously pray that none of you are ever sexually assaulted.

You think you would run to the police? I've known a few women who have claimed they have been raped and based on their character, I have no reason to doubt that they are telling the truth. None of them went straight to the police because of feelings of guilt, shame and perception that they wouldn't be believed. Two of these women went to the police only after hearing that their attacker had assaulted someone else, at which point they felt safe enough to act. (Two attackers were later convicted).

When someone robs you of your peace of mind and sanity, it's not as simple as saying "logically you would call the cops". Grappling with trauma makes the process difficult to come to terms with, let alone confront the authorities with.
Muzikritik
Legend

Postby SalBoy » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:27 pm

I do understand what you saying but for me what is the key is you can’t prove a rape after period of time because all bruises and injuries are healed and none will believe you after all this time
Meaning of Grammy - album of the decade!!!
SalBoy
Roadie

Postby BehindBreakaway » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:32 pm

SalBoy wrote:I do understand what you saying but for me what is the key is you can’t prove a rape after period of time because all bruises and injuries are healed and none will believe you after all this time
They doesn't mean it didn't happen though. It's stuff like what you're saying is why more people are afraid to come forward.
BehindBreakaway
Roadie

Postby firefly_86 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:48 pm

I wonder if Kesha had only spoken about Dr Luke's abuse and Sony paying a blind eye now, post Harvey Weinstein, would things be turning out differently. At the very least maybe she wouldn't have felt so much like she was taking the world on by herself
firefly_86
Manager

Postby spiritboy » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:01 pm

From all the artists he worked with, we understand that he is a vile man that's horribly difficult to work with. His character is disgusting. But i'll believe he's a rapist when they prove it or more artists come forward with rape allegations like people did with Harvey Weinstein and Kevin Spacey. Maybe after these two, more people will come forward about Dr.Luke. He is a verbal abuser though and i don't know if it's punishable in US Justice System.
spiritboy
Legend

Postby Serby » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:18 am

spiritboy wrote:From all the artists he worked with, we understand that he is a vile man that's horribly difficult to work with. His character is disgusting. But i'll believe he's a rapist when they prove it or more artists come forward with rape allegations like people did with Harvey Weinstein and Kevin Spacey. Maybe after these two, more people will come forward about Dr.Luke. He is a verbal abuser though and i don't know if it's punishable in US Justice System.
By this logic, one has to rape more than one person to be a raper?
Serby
Dr. Serby

Return to Celebrity Gossip