Jay-Z's TIDAL

Moderators: biscuits, Benjamin

Postby NothingFails » Wed May 16, 2018 4:31 pm

I will admit that after two years its time to let Lemonade on Spotify. I get the exclusivity thing while it's brand new, but at this point, its one of the only albums I physically own but can't stream (except Daddy Lessons) and I'm not going to switch services to pay twice as much just for one album. Exclusive Jay-Z and Kanye albums mean nothing to me.
NothingFails
Legend

Postby MrLeonix » Wed May 16, 2018 4:45 pm

Hugo wrote:
LongingHeart wrote:You look so pressed and defensive all the time and I know you think your portugal ass is all that but you're Just really annoying with your superior complex :(
Says the one who has to resort to personal insults. Cute.
:lol: :lol:
Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo
MrLeonix
Legend

Postby Guru » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:51 am

The three top show pieces that were meant to push Tidal was Kanye, Jay Z and Beyoncé. The former two have become irrelevant. When will this ailing donkey eventually die? It is not a matter of IF but WHEN! Quote me in time bishes!!!
| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney |
Guru
Guru

Postby GetBack » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:41 am

The fact that Beyoncé and JAY Z have now resorted to giving away free tour tickets to her fans who "do good" is proof that the couple is desperate to live up to the hype and image of being number one. Of course, they will eventually release a statement that many of their fans did good to get free tickets just to save face from an underperforming tour. To what extent will these two keep using their fans? It's just disgusting. Everyone knows that they aren't as popular as they used to be, there's nothing wrong in accepting that fact.

Now that they are plagued with misrepresentation of the fabricated album streams of Lemonade as well as The Life of Pablo, it just shows that their credibility has been compromised and that they really aren't as successful as they make it out to be. Bringing up streams of a previous hit album from another streaming service does not immediately translate that they would have done better with Spotify with their current albums. If that is the case, why didn't they put it on Spotify if they can sell even more? They know that they cannot control Spotify's numbers and it will show how low their current streaming numbers are compared to the newer artists that the young kids listen today.

Their downfall really started when they launched this streaming service. They should have just created TIDAL for themselves from the start, it's crazy how they used independent artists and revenue fair share as a front when TIDAL was always about hyping the actual owners more than anything. No one was able to benefit from this fraudulent streaming service but them. I really feel sorry for their fans. Yes, they make have created great music through the years but these two only care about fame, fortune, and their status more than anything else even at their fans' expense.
GetBack
Legend

Postby spiritboy » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:58 am

Welcome back :lol:
spiritboy
Legend

Postby Nippian93 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:05 am

Welcome back @GetBack :)
❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby DOSSOME » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:18 am

Gurl :lol:
DOSSOME
Legend

Postby abi » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:21 am

Come thru GetBack. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
abi
Legend

Postby Hugo » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:12 am

GetBack wrote:They know that they cannot control Spotify's numbers and it will show how low their current streaming numbers are compared to the newer artists that the young kids listen today.
Stop with the lies, Beyoncé is the only female artist with three albums with +1 billion streams on a platform she doesn't even care about.

I can't even laugh at your posts anymore. It's time you stop obsessing and trolling, it's idiotic.
"You are Beyoncé!"
"Thank You."
Hugo
HAL 9000

Postby Noahh » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:06 am

I see GetBack has been working on this BS for the past weeks he has been absent.
The frustrations are real. Probably been dry on eggplant for some time.

Though sad, it's kinda hilarious.
"I got to do things my own way darling. Will you ever let me? Will you ever respect me? No!"

InstagramLast.fm
Noahh
Legend

Postby aRat » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:07 am

Oh wow I see GetBack's hot piping tea already has burned Hugo's behind. Sis needs to put some anti burn cream on it or else it'll get infected.
Dua Lipa - Rihanna - Kanye West - Madonna - Michael Jackson
aRat
Manager

Postby Hugo » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:13 am

aRat wrote:Oh wow I see GetBack's hot piping tea already has burned Hugo's behind. Sis needs to put some anti burn cream on it or else it'll get infected.
This explains why Trump was elected, some can't tell tea from bullshit or quality music from basic duas.
Last edited by Hugo on Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
"You are Beyoncé!"
"Thank You."
Hugo
HAL 9000

Postby aRat » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:13 am

Hugo wrote:
Stop with the lies, Beyoncé is the only female artist with three albums with +1 billion streams on a platform she doesn't even care about.

Not for long. Rih will have 5 albums above 1B this year. 8-)
aRat
Manager

Postby aRat » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:18 am

Hugo wrote:
aRat wrote:Oh wow I see GetBack's hot piping tea already has burned Hugo's behind. Sis needs to put some anti burn cream on it or else it'll get infected.
This explains why Trump was elected, some can't tell tea from bullshit or quality music from basic duas.
Critics and awards tell us that Dua Legend's music is of very good quality. GetBack's tea prolly still has u shook that's why u made that wrong statement. As a merciful person I forgive u. :P
aRat
Manager

Postby Hugo » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:20 am

Critics and awards, are you sure about the plural?
"You are Beyoncé!"
"Thank You."
Hugo
HAL 9000

Postby ArmyOfMe » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:31 am

I stopped reading on the second line of that tour de force of buffoonery
ArmyOfMe
Superstar

Postby Wayne » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:33 am

Things are getting a bit frosty in here! (With aRat at the centre - what a surprise).

Behave y’all.
Wayne
Administrator

Postby BeeBoy » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:30 pm

BeeBoy
Manager

Postby TheRealest » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:22 pm

Yes for the #7 peaking diss bop
TheRealest
The Queen

Postby KEY9481 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:44 pm

For a second I thought that lunatic had been banned.
5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018
KEY9481
Manager

Postby Jesper » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:15 pm

Noahh wrote:I see GetBack has been working on this BS for the past weeks he has been absent.
The frustrations are real. Probably been dry on eggplant for some time.
I am SCREAMING :lol: :lol:
Jesper
Legend

Postby LittleLinda » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:40 pm

GetBack wrote:The fact that Beyoncé and JAY Z have now resorted to giving away free tour tickets to her fans who "do good" is proof that the couple is desperate to live up to the hype and image of being number one. Of course, they will eventually release a statement that many of their fans did good to get free tickets just to save face from an underperforming tour. To what extent will these two keep using their fans? It's just disgusting.
The only thing that's disgusting is a person who is so obsessed with their nonsensical hatred that they will brand a call to charity "disgusting".
LittleLinda
Manager

Postby Guru » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:02 pm

GetBack wrote:The fact that Beyoncé and JAY Z have now resorted to giving away free tour tickets to her fans who "do good" is proof that the couple is desperate to live up to the hype and image of being number one. Of course, they will eventually release a statement that many of their fans did good to get free tickets just to save face from an underperforming tour. To what extent will these two keep using their fans? It's just disgusting. Everyone knows that they aren't as popular as they used to be, there's nothing wrong in accepting that fact.

Now that they are plagued with misrepresentation of the fabricated album streams of Lemonade as well as The Life of Pablo, it just shows that their credibility has been compromised and that they really aren't as successful as they make it out to be. Bringing up streams of a previous hit album from another streaming service does not immediately translate that they would have done better with Spotify with their current albums. If that is the case, why didn't they put it on Spotify if they can sell even more? They know that they cannot control Spotify's numbers and it will show how low their current streaming numbers are compared to the newer artists that the young kids listen today.

Their downfall really started when they launched this streaming service. They should have just created TIDAL for themselves from the start, it's crazy how they used independent artists and revenue fair share as a front when TIDAL was always about hyping the actual owners more than anything. No one was able to benefit from this fraudulent streaming service but them. I really feel sorry for their fans. Yes, they make have created great music through the years but these two only care about fame, fortune, and their status more than anything else even at their fans' expense.
Now sis :lol:
So you decided to type this negative BS when you could have done something positive like planting a tree :lol:
| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney |
Guru
Guru

Postby wave » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:56 am

It's fake numbers time again, anyone want to guess what the magic couple will come up with this time?
wave
Manager

Postby GetBack » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:11 am

wave wrote:It's fake numbers time again, anyone want to guess what the magic couple will come up with this time?
500K for the first day of exclusive TIDAL streams, or better yet, we can expect a new lyric from Beyoncé that Spotify tried sabotaging her success if they do not surpass that inflated number. :oops: :oops:
GetBack
Legend

Return to Celebrity Gossip