Kim K Robbed At Gunpoint in Paris

Postby SS95 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:42 pm

I really don't get the hate Kim kardashian endures. If someone offered me millions of dollars, i would release several autographed deluxe edition sex tapes of myself :roll: Just accept the way she became famous and rich. For god sake, she didnt kill anybody
SS95
Roadie

Postby Guru » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:04 pm

SS95 wrote:I really don't get the hate Kim kardashian endures. If someone offered me millions of dollars, i would release several autographed deluxe edition sex tapes of myself :roll: Just accept the way she became famous and rich. For god sake, she didnt kill anybody
You know what's funny? She gets so much hate but I bet you most of those people illegally downloaded and watched the reason she became famous :lol:
| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney |
Guru
Guru

Postby ThaInfo1 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:56 pm

Guru wrote:
SS95 wrote:I really don't get the hate Kim kardashian endures. If someone offered me millions of dollars, i would release several autographed deluxe edition sex tapes of myself :roll: Just accept the way she became famous and rich. For god sake, she didnt kill anybody
You know what's funny? She gets so much hate but I bet you most of those people illegally downloaded and watched the reason she became famous :lol:
Your point?

Ray J had a nice third leg tho

:lol:
SEE.sza.RUN
ThaInfo1
Legend

Postby SummerPeur » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:28 pm

Why is this still a thing?
Love, is love, is love. - Kylie M.
SummerPeur
Superstar

Postby Nippian93 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:18 pm

Kim Kardashian testifies in Paris robbery case

Kim Kardashian is in New York City right now, chitchatting with the judge in the Paris robbery case ... offering up a blow-by-blow of what happened when she was bound, gagged and stripped of her jewelry.

We've learned the judge and attorneys in the Paris robbery case are in a room with Kim, who is identifying the men who broke into her Paris apartment last October.
As TMZ reported, the French system is vastly different from the U.S. justice system ... judges in criminal cases have the discretion to travel to alleged victims and interview them, especially in high-profile cases. What's more, the alleged victim is not required to undergo cross-examination.

Our sources say she brought her 2 children with her to NYC, but Kanye didn't come. She's worried it would be too stressful on him and she feels she's strong enough to handle the situation on her own.

17 people were arrested in the sweep, but Kim would only be able to ID -- either partially or fully -- the 2 men who broke into her apartment and held her hostage during the robbery.
http://www.tmz.com/2017/02/01/kim-karda ... h_social16
❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby Serby » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:41 pm

Nippian93 wrote:Kim Kardashian testifies in Paris robbery case

Kim Kardashian is in New York City right now, chitchatting with the judge in the Paris robbery case ... offering up a blow-by-blow
Lmao read that as brinty jean :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Serby
Dr. Serby

Postby ThaInfo1 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:24 pm

Serby wrote:
Nippian93 wrote:Kim Kardashian testifies in Paris robbery case

Kim Kardashian is in New York City right now, chitchatting with the judge in the Paris robbery case ... offering up a blow-by-blow
Lmao read that as brinty jean :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Same. :lol:
SEE.sza.RUN
ThaInfo1
Legend

Postby nekoocz » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:49 am

SummerPeur wrote:Why is this still a thing?
Excuse me? Are you sure you are asking this?
nekoo.cz - follow me
nekoocz
Legend

Postby Nippian93 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:19 pm

New ‘Keeping Up With the Kardashians’ Trailer Teases Kim’s Paris Robbery, Kourtney + Scott Drama

❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby Nippian93 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:06 pm

❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby Guru » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:30 am

You must be living on another planet to think something at that bad level hasn't happened to someone in your community or close enough. Dumb ass media will also milk this story :roll: Its bad but it happens daily all over the world.
| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney |
Guru
Guru

Postby Nippian93 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:21 pm

Kim Kardashian Tearfully Recounts Paris Robbery: ‘They’re Going to Shoot Me In the Back’

Kim tells her sisters, “I knew something wasn’t quite right,” and that’s when she saw two men in police uniforms holding a third man down just outside of her bedroom. Not knowing how to dial for an emergency in France, she tried to call (now former) bodyguard Pascal Duvier,

“And then the guy came and grabbed the phone from me, threw me on the bed,” Kim said, “and I was like, ‘this is it.'”

‘”What I’ve heard from talking to him afterward is they said, you know, ‘Where’s the rapper’s wife? Let us up to her room!’ in French,” Kim said. “He ended up being our interpreter because I couldn’t understand them, they couldn’t understand me.”

“Then [one of the armed men] duct tapes my face, my mouth, to get me to not yell or anything and then he grabs my legs and I wasn’t, I had no clothes on under [my robe] and he pulled me towards him at the front of the bed and I thought, ‘okay, this is the moment. They are going to rape me.'” Kardashian tearfully recalled. “And I fully mentally prepped myself and then he didn’t and he duct taped my legs together.”
http://popcrush.com/kim-kardashian-brea ... ery-video/
❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby Nippian93 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:22 pm

❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby SummerPeur » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:59 am

nekoocz wrote:
SummerPeur wrote:Why is this still a thing?
Excuse me? Are you sure you are asking this?
Guru explained it fine. So yes.
Love, is love, is love. - Kylie M.
SummerPeur
Superstar

Postby menime123 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:06 am

She's recreating this in the new Oceans film. Way to milk it :roll:
Girls Aloud: Only 5 years until their 20th anniversary reunion tour! (and only 5 years until I can change my signature...)
menime123
Superstar

Postby Serby » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:46 pm

I mean, 6 milion hurt, even if you have 600 milis more., she needs to earn them back.
Serby
Dr. Serby

Postby hellohello » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:00 pm

menime123 wrote:She's recreating this in the new Oceans film. Way to milk it :roll:
Attention seeking money grabbing w****. :roll:
Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney
hellohello
Manager

Postby ThaInfo1 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:10 pm

I don't see why the Kardashians irritate y'all so much. They literally do nothing but their business stuff and look cute and fly.

That episode was sad to watch though. I got chills when she was like she was thinking at the time during the robbery "I hope Kourtney is able to live a normal life after seeing my dead body on this bed" because she thought she was gonna get raped and die. That's horrendous.
SEE.sza.RUN
ThaInfo1
Legend

Postby hellohello » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:18 pm

^Tha girl is such a drama queen. I mean such over exaggeration about her comment on being raped and dead. Why did she just mention Kourtney for a better life and not the others? Not even her own daughter. This is rehearsed b.s. and it's all for ratings.
Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney
hellohello
Manager

Postby ThaInfo1 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:08 pm

She mention Kourtney because if she would've died, most likely Kourtney would've been the one to find her since she was in Paris with her. And of course she said things about her kids.

but ok, gworl... We will have to disagree on that one.
SEE.sza.RUN
ThaInfo1
Legend

Postby Noahh » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:30 pm

I agree with you ThaInfo1.

The Kardashians are really harmless and I don't get the massive hate/dislike towards. You don't have to like them ok, but some of the hatred online goes way too far.

Also I think it's pretty disgusting how some people are either laughing at this Kim situation or calling it "staged".
"I got to do things my own way darling. Will you ever let me? Will you ever respect me? No!"

InstagramLast.fm
Noahh
Legend

Postby Crackiswack » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:40 pm

I don't like how opportunistic they are in general but I really do feel for Kim on this one, no one should go through this.
Please Stop the Music
Crackiswack
Manager

Postby GetBack » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:48 am

They are just so good at this and have mastered the art of creating publicity. Kim probably brainstormed her next gimmicks during her Instagram hiatus. The so-called gun point drama was obviously to test the waters on the next season's script of their show.
GetBack
Legend

Postby joiPrince_JO » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:16 am

This was all just a scam to get publicity.
Girls' Generation
HyoYeonBritney Spears

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.
joiPrince_JO
Legend

Postby Guru » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:23 am

joiPrince_JO wrote:This was all just a scam to get publicity.
I'll give her the benefit of the doubt that this really happened but she is milking this experience more than her titties can handle :lol:
Guru
Guru

Return to Celebrity Gossip