Kim K Robbed At Gunpoint in Paris

Postby YASgawd » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:10 pm

#nowplaying - Britney Spears - Liar
See, I'm looking for a man that'll rub me slow, make me sing real high when he goes down low
YASgawd
Manager

Postby grooveboy » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:15 pm

Kim Kardashian "Paris Robbery" Costume

I know I shouldn't be laughing, but the actual idea and this costume is :-? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
grooveboy
Superstar

Postby YASgawd » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:16 pm

OMG LOL
i guess you just helped me to find my costume this year!!!
See, I'm looking for a man that'll rub me slow, make me sing real high when he goes down low
YASgawd
Manager

Postby TheRealest » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:40 pm

She makes y'all so pressed :lol: :lol: :lol:
TheRealest
The Queen

Postby Guru » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:52 am

So filming has commenced again. Didn't last long that hiatus :lol:
| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney |
Guru
Guru

Postby Noahh » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:06 am

Guru wrote:So filming has commenced again. Didn't last long that hiatus :lol:
It's been three weeks since they put the production on hold. Sounds like a reasonable break from filming to me.
"I got to do things my own way darling. Will you ever let me? Will you ever respect me? No!"

InstagramLast.fm
Noahh
Legend

Postby Rihab » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:30 pm

Noahh wrote:
It's been three weeks since they put the production on hold. Sounds like a reasonable break from filming to me.
Rihab
Legend

Postby Guru » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:34 pm

Rihab wrote:
Noahh wrote:
| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney |
Guru
Guru

Postby Guru » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:08 am

Another Paris robbery :-?

PARIS — A Paris travel tip for the uber-rich: Think about keeping your valuables at home.

For the second time in two months, thieves — relying on surprise and precision timing — have gotten away with millions of dollars in jewels and left authorities with few clues but much embarrassment.

The latest targets were two Qatari sisters in their 60s headed into Paris on Monday from Le Bourget airport, where private planes often land. Masked men stopped the Bentley carrying the women, sprayed them with tear gas and made off with no less than $5.6 million in jewelry and other valuables.

One police source told the AFP news agency that “everything in the vehicle” was taken.

The shocking incident came just two months after the reality TV icon and Instagram maven Kim Kardashian was tied up and robbed at gunpoint in an exclusive private hotel during Paris Fashion Week. In that episode, the thieves — whose identities remain unknown — stole a reported $9 million worth of jewelry, including a 20-carat diamond ring given to Kardashian by her husband, rapper Kanye West.

In recent years, there have been a number of similar robberies in the same area where the Qatari women were attacked. Police say criminals favor the portion of highway around the lengthy Landy Tunnel because of the steady flow of wealthy travelers who frequently pass between Le Bourget or the bigger Charles de Gaulle International Airport and the city. In a tight, contained environment, there is often traffic gridlock — plus plenty of exit routes so assailants can easily escape.

In February 2010, Christine Chernovetska, the daughter of Kiev’s then-mayor, told Paris police that thieves stole 4 million euros ($5.3 million) in jewelry from her as she was stopped in traffic (although the details were later disputed). In August 2014, a troop of Kalashnikov-wielding men stole $330,000 worth of valuables from a convoy of cars belonging to a Saudi prince headed into Le Bourget. Likewise, in April 2015, three robbers shattered the window of a taxi carrying a Taiwanese art collector, stealing a handbag that contained $5.6 million of her jewelry.
Guru
Guru

Postby spiritboy » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:01 am

And people were too quick to accuse Kim of making it up for publicity :roll:
spiritboy
Legend

Postby Nippian93 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:23 am

spiritboy wrote:And people were too quick to accuse Kim of making it up for publicity :roll:
Both incidents may not have been connected at all.
❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby toxicALIENS » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:36 am

Kim didn't make it up :lol:
BS:TS:IA:NM
toxicALIENS
Superstar

Postby spiritboy » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:06 pm

Nippian93 wrote:
spiritboy wrote:And people were too quick to accuse Kim of making it up for publicity :roll:
Both incidents may not have been connected at all.
I didn't say they were connected but something fishy is happening over there.
spiritboy
Legend

Postby Guru » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:31 pm

Based on this article, seems like Paris known is known for high end robbers for some time now. So happen that Kim was one of their targets. I never heard of these other rich people because they are not a publicly known as Kim.
I actually think it really happened to Kim. I know she can be annoying and an attention seeker but I really believe this this time around.
Guru
Guru

Postby spiritboy » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:21 pm

I think this is a gang and they have an inside man probably at the airport security or somewhere else. I get Kim going to Paris is big news but how would they know about women from Qatar?
spiritboy
Legend

Postby Serby » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:37 pm

spiritboy wrote:I think this is a gang and they have an inside man probably at the airport security or somewhere else. I get Kim going to Paris is big news but how would they know about women from Qatar?
I'm sure media writes when some zillion dollars rich women from some sheik family come to visit Paris.
Serby
Dr. Serby

Postby Guru » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:31 pm

Serby wrote:
spiritboy wrote:I think this is a gang and they have an inside man probably at the airport security or somewhere else. I get Kim going to Paris is big news but how would they know about women from Qatar?
I'm sure media writes when some zillion dollars rich women from some sheik family come to visit Paris.
Yeah. We follow these mainstream stars. These robbers follow the elite and super elite :-?
And I have no doubt there's many insiders getting a cut off things. They knew exactly where Kim K was. They probably even knew her bodyguard was away too and that she was alone.
Guru
Guru

Postby Nippian93 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:17 pm

Kim Kardashian Tearfully Recounts Paris Robbery: ‘They’re Going to Shoot Me In the Back’

Kim Kardashian is slowly re-emerging as a public figure after she was robbed at gunpoint in her Paris hotel back in October 2016, but she had yet to comment on the harrowing incident — until now.

A brand new promo video for the forthcoming season of Keeping Up With the Kardashians shows the reality star recounting the terrifying ordeal through tears to her sisters, Khloe and Kourtney.

“They’re going to shoot me in the back,” Kim says. “There’s no way out…It makes me so upset to think about it.”

The video also captures Kim’s response to husband Kanye West’s hospitalization in November. The “Famous” rapper was held at UCLA Medical Center for eight days due to erratic behavior he’d exhibited shortly after canceling his Saint Pablo Tour.

“Don’t scare me, please. What’s going on?” she asks on the phone, before explaining, presumably to her family, “I think he really needs me, and I have to get home.”
Kim was rumored to make her first red carpet appearance since the robbery at the 2016 Angel Ball on November 21, alongside sisters Khloe and Kourtney, to honor their late father Robert Kardashian. But Kim ultimately flew back to Los Angeles from New York when news broke of Kanye’s medical emergency.

Check out the video clip above and be sure to tune in when Keeping Up With The Kardashians returns to E! in March.
http://popcrush.com/kim-kardashian-brea ... ery-video/
❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby DnBLover » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:40 pm

She doesn't seem to be a good actress at all, so I do believe her.
I don't see why I shouldn't.

Now, make that money.
I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room
DnBLover
Legend

Postby ThaInfo1 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:52 pm

DnBLover wrote:She doesn't seem to be a good actress at all, so I do believe her.
I don't see why I shouldn't.

Now, make that money.
This is how I feel lol.

And if it was fake...I'm sure she would've made her social media return much quicker than she has. She literally been quiet and kinda spotted only a few times since this happened.
SEE.sza.RUN
ThaInfo1
Legend

Postby GetBack » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:30 am

What can you expect from this famewhore and her fame-hungry husband? Of course, she will come back. It's not like she was gone. Her shows are still airing. Now that the awards season is kicking in and with all the actual A list celebs getting huge buzz, she will not miss her chance at getting herself out there again.
GetBack
Legend

Postby Nippian93 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:45 am

❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby toxicALIENS » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:47 am

Omggggg no way
BS:TS:IA:NM
toxicALIENS
Superstar

Postby Nippian93 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:48 am

Kim Kardashian West: Several held over Paris robbery

Sixteen people have been arrested in connection with an armed robbery of Kim Kardashian West in Paris in October, officials say.

Authorities said at the time that the American reality TV star was robbed at gunpoint by at least two men dressed as police officers.

The men entered Kardashian West's luxury apartment before tying her up and locking her in the bathroom.

They escaped with an estimated €10m (£8.7m; $10.5m) in jewellery.
The men arrested on Monday are believed to be mostly in their 50s, with the oldest aged 72, French media report.

French police said that traces of DNA left at the scene led to the arrests.

The men were detained in early morning raids in the Paris region, Normandy and the French Riviera following three months of investigations.

"One of the DNA samples matched an individual known to police for robbery and criminal offences," police said.

Following the discovery, French police kept the man under surveillance, along with those he came into contact with, the BBC has learned.
^ More important

Less important below:

Kardashian West, who is married to the rapper Kanye West, said she feared she was going to be killed at the time. The star was left badly shaken but unhurt.

"They're going to shoot me in the back," Kardashian West is heard telling her sisters in a promotional clip for the new season of the US show Keeping Up with the Kardashians.

The 36-year-old mother-of-two, who became a household name thanks to the reality TV series, was in the French capital at the time of the robbery for Paris Fashion Week, with her mother Kris Jenner and her sister Kendall Jenner.

Kanye West was overseas in New York, performing on stage at the Meadows Music and Arts Festival, when the robbery happened on 3 October. He abruptly ended his set, telling fans: "I'm sorry, family emergency. I have to stop the show."

The robbery caused a storm on social media with a number of celebrities sharing messages of support.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-38552855
❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby DnBLover » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:04 pm

GetBack wrote:What can you expect from this famewhore and her fame-hungry husband? Of course, she will come back. It's not like she was gone. Her shows are still airing. Now that the awards season is kicking in and with all the actual A list celebs getting huge buzz, she will not miss her chance at getting herself out there again.
It's her money maker, obviously she needs public appearances. You don't think her publicists and managers have been dying to get her out to the public asap?

Now we have official info from the police, what are the naysayers gonna say?

It's incredible how people are completely vilified just for being rich and famous, no other reasons needed.
I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room
DnBLover
Legend

Return to Celebrity Gossip