Super Bowl 2018 Halftime Topic

Moderators: biscuits, Benjamin

Postby BlueScorpion » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:14 pm

Hugo wrote:
BlueScorpion wrote:And I'm yet to see you praise any other act besides Beyoncé in this forum. You try too hard to sound cool but only come across as a delusional stan for your fave.
I've yet to see any posts of yours that aren't direct replies to my comments because honestly I'm not interested. Don't you have a Christmas tree to decorate? Winter is coming.
What are you talking about since I directly quoted you in this and never spoke to you once. You were the one trying to come at me by making a cheap joke about Taylor Swift and d**ks :-? :roll:

Seems I Got you all fired up with your Napoleon complex
Seein' right through you like you're bathin' in Windex

Anyway, congratulations, you've successfuly dragged yourself down. :lol:
Last edited by BlueScorpion on Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Side effects be drowsiness / Loneliness / How is this? / I think they call it hateration / What can you prescribe for this?"
BlueScorpion
Superstar

Postby Hugo » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:17 pm

I'm not even going to pretend I understood that.

Moving on.
"You are Beyoncé!"
"Thank You."
Hugo
HAL 9000

Postby Hugo » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:32 pm

Thank god for this because secondhand embarrassment is never fun.

BlueScorpion wrote:You were the one trying to come at me by making a cheap joke about Taylor Swift and d**ks :-? :roll:
How does one understand a "cheap joke" as an attack? With the exception of your avatar, which I assume represents something you like, and your user info below it, I know nothing of you, nor do I have any reason to attack you, I'm sorry you read it like that. It was a joke about that singer's number of relationships, I don't even remember what I wrote.
"You are Beyoncé!"
"Thank You."
Hugo
HAL 9000

Postby SalBoy » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:37 pm

Hugo wrote:
Thank god for this because secondhand embarrassment is never fun.

BlueScorpion wrote:You were the one trying to come at me by making a cheap joke about Taylor Swift and d**ks :-? :roll:
How does one understand a "cheap joke" as an attack? With the exception of your avatar, which I assume represents something you like, and your user info below it, I know nothing of you, nor do I have any reason to attack you, I'm sorry you read it like that. It was a joke about that singer's number of relationships, I don't even remember what I wrote.
What is on that picture ?
Meaning of Grammy - album of the decade!!!
SalBoy
Roadie

Postby Hugo » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:44 pm

*screenshot of his multiple edits of that post above.

I despise the effort and time wasted looking for this.

Stupid joke.
You laughed.
But now you hold a grudge.
And this is off-topic.
Next.

abi wrote:http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/justin-timberlake-finalizing-super-bowl-halftime-show-deal-w505599

Justin Timberlake is getting back in the game. Thirteen years after his controversial Super Bowl halftime performance with Janet Jackson birthed the term “nipplegate” the 10-time Grammy winner — who’s currently working on his fifth solo album — has been asked to take the stage at the NFL championship in Minneapolis on February 4.

An insider reveals the 36-year-old “is finalizing” his deal, and though reports suggested the dad of 2-year-old son Silas (with wife Jessica Biel) might perform with onetime collaborator Jay-Z, the insider says, “as of right now, it will just be Justin — no surprise performers.”
"You are Beyoncé!"
"Thank You."
Hugo
HAL 9000

Postby Wayne » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:49 pm

Warning y'all now - behave.
Wayne
Administrator

Postby SalBoy » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:55 pm

Hugo wrote:*screenshot of his multiple edits of that post above.

I despise the effort and time wasted looking for this.

Stupid joke.
You laughed.
But now you hold a grudge.
And this is off-topic.
Next.

abi wrote:http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/justin-timberlake-finalizing-super-bowl-halftime-show-deal-w505599

Justin Timberlake is getting back in the game. Thirteen years after his controversial Super Bowl halftime performance with Janet Jackson birthed the term “nipplegate” the 10-time Grammy winner — who’s currently working on his fifth solo album — has been asked to take the stage at the NFL championship in Minneapolis on February 4.

An insider reveals the 36-year-old “is finalizing” his deal, and though reports suggested the dad of 2-year-old son Silas (with wife Jessica Biel) might perform with onetime collaborator Jay-Z, the insider says, “as of right now, it will just be Justin — no surprise performers.”
I can’t see the picture
SalBoy
Roadie

Postby Hugo » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:57 pm

lol I can practically see Wayne fuming, sorry!!

The image is hosted by postimage.org, it's probably something to do with your browser, it's working for me.
"You are Beyoncé!"
"Thank You."
Hugo
HAL 9000

Postby SalBoy » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:07 pm

Hugo wrote:lol I can practically see Wayne fuming, sorry!!

The image is hosted by postimage.org, it's probably something to do with your browser, it's working for me.
Now I can see the picture

Let’s keep it cute
SalBoy
Roadie

Postby Bojan » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:08 pm

SalBoy wrote:What is your point with this picture? ^^

She had her show 13 years ago?

JT did apologise for this nipplegate twice ?

Janet did it very laconic way once and refused to do that during The Grammy awards because she didn’t attend at all

She is apparently blacklisted from this show because of that which is not true

She has no hit since ages. She is basically MJs sister and forgotten.

She is now mother so she need to look afte her baby.

Her fans need to get over themselves and this nipple thing because accidents happens. JT did apologise.

And another thing before anyone will come here with white male vs black female Bollox...

She had her show as headline JT has not so he has fairly right to get this show as headline

OT: probably the best performance for ages ... maybe Janet will be there as guest . I wonder if NSync will be there too...
So much nonsense in one post. I won't bother to correct you, though. it's obvious to the most, so there's no need for that. :lol:
JanetShe is literally, every artist's favorite artist. She is forever trending. We are living in a Janet Nation. Every day we feel her impact.
Bojan
Manager

Postby SalBoy » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:24 pm

Bojan wrote:
SalBoy wrote:What is your point with this picture? ^^

She had her show 13 years ago?

JT did apologise for this nipplegate twice ?

Janet did it very laconic way once and refused to do that during The Grammy awards because she didn’t attend at all

She is apparently blacklisted from this show because of that which is not true

She has no hit since ages. She is basically MJs sister and forgotten.

She is now mother so she need to look afte her baby.

Her fans need to get over themselves and this nipple thing because accidents happens. JT did apologise.

And another thing before anyone will come here with white male vs black female Bollox...

She had her show as headline JT has not so he has fairly right to get this show as headline

OT: probably the best performance for ages ... maybe Janet will be there as guest . I wonder if NSync will be there too...
So much nonsense in one post. I won't bother to correct you, though. it's obvious to the most, so there's no need for that. :lol:
Just deal with the truth

You’re forgiven for your delulu because you’re her fan

Get over it ! It’s been 13 years and you still crying over one nipple
SalBoy
Roadie

Postby Bojan » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:31 pm

In all honesty, I don't care about SB. I'm probably the only one here who think that SB scandal was a great thing, and I said that many times before. It's iconic and that show will always be in Janet's shadow. She was also nearly 40 and radio would stop playing her music anyway. I'd be happy to see Justin in 2018 (I mean, I wouldn't really see it, but you know what I mean) because that would put Janet in a spotlight once again - in the most positive way.
JanetShe is literally, every artist's favorite artist. She is forever trending. We are living in a Janet Nation. Every day we feel her impact.
Bojan
Manager

Postby SalBoy » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:14 pm

http://variety.com/2017/music/news/just ... 202574527/

One major TV music executive even insists a buzzworthy reunion with Jackson can’t be completely ruled out, though that seems far-fetched.

Sources also tell Variety that Timberlake is expected to release a new album at the beginning of 2018.
SalBoy
Roadie

Postby MusicRecords » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:22 pm

Omg u bishes better not get my thread locked up :roll: :lol:
Follow me on Instagram

The ONLY user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III

Postby Nippian93 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:25 pm

MusicRecords wrote:Omg u bishes better not get my thread locked up :roll: :lol:
This discussion may result in a new peak on Leomedar's Hot 100 or in thread getting locked, let's hope it is the former.
❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby MusicRecords » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:40 pm

Nippian93 wrote:
MusicRecords wrote:Omg u bishes better not get my thread locked up :roll: :lol:
This discussion may result in a new peak on Leomedar's Hot 100 or in thread getting locked, let's hope it is the former.
Well I think the week of the Super Bowl will probably be when it peaks :lol:
Follow me on Instagram

#KING
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III

Postby MusicRecords » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:43 pm

Idk why I just don't want JT do be the headlines even though I like him :-? :lol:
Follow me on Instagram

#KING
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III

Postby BlueScorpion » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:29 am

Even though he goes on to perform I hope he at least brings Ciara To The Stage to spice things up and perform "Love Sex Magic" 8-)
"Side effects be drowsiness / Loneliness / How is this? / I think they call it hateration / What can you prescribe for this?"
BlueScorpion
Superstar

Postby leomedar » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:37 am

MusicRecords wrote:Idk why I just don't want JT do be the headlines even though I like him :-? :lol:
+1

Nippian93 wrote:This discussion may result in a new peak on Leomedar's Hot 100 or in thread getting locked, let's hope it is the former.
it is UKMix Hot100! :D
CELEBRATE 1st UKMix Hot100 Awards - LAST DAY FRI 27th JUL 2018!!!
PLAY Lordfest 2018 Survivor

Visit UKMixHot100
Discover The Leo Chart!
leomedar
Legend

Postby Nippian93 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:49 am

leomedar wrote:
MusicRecords wrote:Idk why I just don't want JT do be the headlines even though I like him :-? :lol:
+1

Nippian93 wrote:This discussion may result in a new peak on Leomedar's Hot 100 or in thread getting locked, let's hope it is the former.
it is UKMix Hot100! :D
Yes :), I used wrong words, should have written "UKMix Hot 100" or "UKMix Hot 100 Leomedar is hosting" :)

-------

I would prefer somebody else to perform.
❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby Bojan » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:59 am

SalBoy wrote:http://variety.com/2017/music/news/justin-timberlake-super-bowl-halftime-show-super-bowl-lii-nipplegate-1202574527/

One major TV music executive even insists a buzzworthy reunion with Jackson can’t be completely ruled out, though that seems far-fetched.

Sources also tell Variety that Timberlake is expected to release a new album at the beginning of 2018.
Janet would never do it, so it is completely ruled out.
Bojan
Manager

Postby SalBoy » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:44 am

Bojan wrote:
SalBoy wrote:http://variety.com/2017/music/news/justin-timberlake-super-bowl-halftime-show-super-bowl-lii-nipplegate-1202574527/

Because you are HER and you KNOW
SalBoy
Roadie

Postby MusicRecords » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:24 am

^ omg deja vu :lol: :lol:
Follow me on Instagram

#KING
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III

Postby Bojan » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:51 am

SalBoy wrote:
Bojan wrote:

Because you are HER and you KNOW
I don't have to be Janet to know that. :lol:
Bojan
Manager

Postby Jesper » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:27 am

the thing si though that even though I like JT, that his setlist probably will be the same as his vanguard performance, while excluding the NSync reunion and excluding Take Back the Night, while adding Can't Stop The Feeling and a possible new single :lol:
Jesper
Legend

Return to Celebrity Gossip