Justin Timberlake to Headline Super Bowl LII Halftime Show

Postby Westen » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:37 am

TIfan wrote:Madonna showed her nipple and licked it on stage. Right after throwing darts at Janet. Nasty hoe...

BTW, Janet was banned from everywhere besides BET. She could have created another "Velvet Rope," it made no difference.
Remind me again who did it on SB in front of whole country and forced them to watch it?
Wasn't Janet also flashing her tits on AFY tour during introduction or something?
Janet also trashed Madonna for her sexual things and then went on even further and made much more provocative songs, coming from Slant magazine 'The woman who once accused Madonna of having no class has spent a decade and a half telling us how, when, where, and by whom she likes to get her pussy eaten.' Right after throwing darts at Madonna. Nasty hoe...
Westen
Superstar

Postby ArmyOfMe » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:01 am

Westen wrote:
TIfan wrote:Madonna showed her nipple and licked it on stage. Right after throwing darts at Janet. Nasty hoe...

BTW, Janet was banned from everywhere besides BET. She could have created another "Velvet Rope," it made no difference.
Remind me again who did it on SB in front of whole country and forced them to watch it?
Wasn't Janet also flashing her tits on AFY tour during introduction or something?
Janet also trashed Madonna for her sexual things and then went on even further and made much more provocative songs, coming from Slant magazine 'The woman who once accused Madonna of having no class has spent a decade and a half telling us how, when, where, and by whom she likes to get her pussy eaten.' Right after throwing darts at Madonna. Nasty hoe...
She didn't call Madonna's sexual behaviour "classless", but her music.
ArmyOfMe
Superstar

Postby Westen » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:03 am

ArmyOfMe wrote:
Westen wrote:

I know, that's what i'm talking about, Throb was way more 'classless' than any sexual song on Erotica. Not to mention what she created after janet.
Westen
Superstar

Postby ArmyOfMe » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:06 am

Westen wrote:
ArmyOfMe wrote:
Westen wrote:

I know, that's what i'm talking about, Throb was way more 'classless' than any sexual song on Erotica. Not to mention what she created after janet.
I think you seriously lack comprehension skills, let me break it down to you: she was not even talking about the topic of sex in Madonna's music. One can be classy and sexual at the same time, and one can be classless without being sexual.
ArmyOfMe
Superstar

Postby biscuits » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:12 am

Maddy stans STILL presses over comments made in 1993
biscuits
The Diva

Postby Westen » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:16 am

ArmyOfMe wrote:I think you seriously lack comprehension skills, let me break it down to you: she was not even talking about the topic of sex in Madonna's music. One can be classy and sexual at the same time, and one can be classless without being sexual.
Lol it's not that serious and stop analizing it in order to defend her claims. Unless you can post a video of Janet going that deep into that conversation and explaining exactly what she was talking about? You can't because it was cheap shot. I mean Janet once literraly said that she HATED Madonna and even brought up her (lack of) certifications in press, so her comment wasn't deep or insightful, she just used her chance to diss her :lol:

Janet herself was talking about their MUSIC when she said that, so give it up.
Last edited by Westen on Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Westen
Superstar

Postby Westen » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:18 am

biscuits wrote:Maddy stans STILL presses over comments made in 1993
TIfan wrote:Madonna showed her nipple and licked it on stage. Right after throwing darts at Janet. Nasty hoe....
Westen
Superstar

Postby Benjamin » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:19 am

This thread is a mess.
Benjamin
Kid At Heart

Postby ArmyOfMe » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:19 am

Westen wrote:
ArmyOfMe wrote:I think you seriously lack comprehension skills, let me break it down to you: she was not even talking about the topic of sex in Madonna's music. One can be classy and sexual at the same time, and one can be classless without being sexual.
Lol it's not that serious and stop analizing it in order to defend her claims. Unless you can post a video of Janet going that deep into that conversation and explaining exactly what she was talking about?

Janet herself was talking about their MUSIC when she said that, so give it up.
Oh LORD :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I am not defending anyone's claims, I'm just telling you that what you said is bullshit. She said that her music was classier (and she was right), end of.
ArmyOfMe
Superstar

Postby Wayne » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:20 am

Okay, time for a cool off.
Wayne
Administrator

Postby Wayne » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:33 am

Moderator Notice
  • No more Madonna vs. Janet discussion - this is not the topic for deciding who the bigger hoe is, or who's music is better or when Janet said this about Madonna in response to what Madonna said about Janet in 1802 - just cut it out.
  • This topic is about Justin Timberlake headlining the Super Bowl.
  • This is the last chance I'll re-open the topic - any further issues, the topic's locked for good and we'll have to seriously consider bans for those that continue to cause trouble and/or choose to participate in it.
Wayne
Administrator

Postby SalBoy » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:35 am

Just close this thread
We know JT dis going to do HaltTime SuperBowl show

/thread
Meaning of Grammy - album of the decade!!!
SalBoy
Roadie

Postby aaliyahman » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:04 am

LongingHeart wrote:Oh please, Justin Timberlake is like the epitome of a privileged white male.
He makes a career out of exposing his relationship with Britney Spears, talks about their intimate life on national TV, gets praised for it. He mocks her when she's in rehab and gets away with it, while Spears gets all the criticism.
He exposed a black woman's nipple on stage and the world blamed HER for it. He went on to get his awards and shamelessly moved on with his life.
During the Presidential election, he's taken a selfie from his Memphis voting booth, which was an illegal act that could lead to a $50 fine and up to 30 days in jail in the state of Tennessee and needless to say, he faced no charges. Instead, THEY passed a bill to allow selfie-taking in voting poll stations.
Want more? At the CMA, he performed with a country artist, no backlash. Then, Beyoncé performed alongside a country music act, and she's gotten tons of backlash! She and Timberlake are both from the South, the difference? She's a black female, he's a white male. That, my friends, is what privilege looks like.
YESS X10000
"What goes around comes back around my baby"
aaliyahman
Superstar

Postby aaliyahman » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:37 am

biscuits wrote:She apologised.

Hey Maddy stans
aaliyahman
Superstar

Postby aaliyahman » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:38 am

I'm sorry, I was a few pages behind and didn't see the ban!
aaliyahman
Superstar

Postby MusicRecords » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:04 pm

SalBoy wrote:Just close this thread
We know JT dis going to do HaltTime SuperBowl show

/thread
Umm no just because we know he’s performing isn’t all the news...people would still like to see who performs with him if anyone and also people will use this thread the day of to post their opinions regarding the show
MusicRecords
Superstar

Postby MusicRecords » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:09 pm

U bishes better behave and not get this thread locked :lol:
MusicRecords
Superstar

Postby UndercovaSista » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:25 am

His music has been shit for years now, but I still find him a good performer and have hopes for his next album. Definitely excited.
UndercovaSista
Groupie

Postby TheRealest » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:38 pm

aaliyahman wrote:
LongingHeart wrote:Oh please, Justin Timberlake is like the epitome of a privileged white male.
He makes a career out of exposing his relationship with Britney Spears, talks about their intimate life on national TV, gets praised for it. He mocks her when she's in rehab and gets away with it, while Spears gets all the criticism.
He exposed a black woman's nipple on stage and the world blamed HER for it. He went on to get his awards and shamelessly moved on with his life.
During the Presidential election, he's taken a selfie from his Memphis voting booth, which was an illegal act that could lead to a $50 fine and up to 30 days in jail in the state of Tennessee and needless to say, he faced no charges. Instead, THEY passed a bill to allow selfie-taking in voting poll stations.
Want more? At the CMA, he performed with a country artist, no backlash. Then, Beyoncé performed alongside a country music act, and she's gotten tons of backlash! She and Timberlake are both from the South, the difference? She's a black female, he's a white male. That, my friends, is what privilege looks like.
YESS X10000
All facts! End thread
TheRealest
The Queen

Postby menime123 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:37 pm

TheRealest wrote:
aaliyahman wrote:
YESS X10000
All facts! End thread
Here’s a bag of sugar to balance out all that bitterness :lol:

Girls Aloud: Only 5 years until their 20th anniversary reunion tour! (and only 5 years until I can change my signature...)
menime123
Superstar

Postby menime123 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:39 pm

I’ve been re-watching his performances on YouTube and he’s already done some amazing medleys. I’m so ready to see him perform at the Super Bowl. I really hope his new stuff is big and brash like Sexyback... 20/20 was too subdued for my liking.
Girls Aloud: Only 5 years until their 20th anniversary reunion tour! (and only 5 years until I can change my signature...)
menime123
Superstar

Postby ArmyOfMe » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:43 am

menime123 wrote:
TheRealest wrote:
aaliyahman wrote:
YESS X10000
All facts! End thread
Here’s a bag of sugar to balance out all that bitterness :lol:
Lovely, it will be useful with all the tea that's been spilled!
ArmyOfMe
Superstar

Postby QueenMadonna » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:45 am

I hope that JT invite Madge to sing 4 minutes together 8-) :D
QueenMadonna
Roadie

Postby toni_pest » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:30 pm

we need t.i. for my love and dead and gone, ultimate bops
:)
toni_pest
Coming Soon

Postby ThaInfo1 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:38 pm

Yawn...

But let me not act like he ain't had some CHUNES!
SEE.sza.RUN
ThaInfo1
Legend

Return to Celebrity Gossip