Taylor Swift and Ticketmaster controversial ticketing system

What do you think of this campaign?

I don't see the problem with it.
26%
It's problematic, but everyone's free to do what they want.
24%
It's a scam.
50%

Total votes : 42

Postby MusicRecords » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:20 pm

spiritboy wrote:Guess what? P!nk is also using Verified Fan system for her tour tickets as well, some of you were too quick to accuse Taylor of being too greedy just because she is Taylor Swift.
I understand your point of people criticizing Taylor for anything these days....but just because P!nk also does it doesn't make it right :lol:
MusicRecords
Superstar

Postby stevyy » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:32 pm

MusicRecords wrote:
spiritboy wrote:Guess what? P!nk is also using Verified Fan system for her tour tickets as well, some of you were too quick to accuse Taylor of being too greedy just because she is Taylor Swift.
I understand your point of people criticizing Taylor for anything these days....but just because P!nk also does it doesn't make it right :lol:
i still dont see any problems with this tactic. :oops:
stevyy
Legend

Postby Guru » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:39 pm

stevyy wrote:
MusicRecords wrote:
Business is business. She is not forcing fans to buy her tickets let alone the traditional way.
That’s what innovation is all about. Same analogy with Amazon. Did anyone ever dream of buying their groceries online? They had a vision and tried to invent and close the gap. The rest is history.
| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney |
Guru
Guru

Postby stevyy » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:17 pm

Guru wrote:
stevyy wrote:
MusicRecords wrote:
Business is business. She is not forcing fans to buy her tickets let alone the traditional way.
That’s what innovation is all about. Same analogy with Amazon. Did anyone ever dream of buying their groceries online? They had a vision and tried to invent and close the gap. The rest is history.
who is using amazon to buy food? :o :o :lol:
stevyy
Legend

Postby Serby » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:12 pm

Me? Many others?

I barely use Amazon, but did order some fancy atuff that's usually much more expensive here or not avaliable.
Serby
Dr. Serby

Return to Celebrity Gossip