Taylor Swift and Ticketmaster controversial ticketing system

 

What do you think of this campaign?

I don't see the problem with it.
11
26%
It's problematic, but everyone's free to do what they want.
10
24%
It's a scam.
21
50%
 
Total votes : 42

Postby MusicRecords » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:20 pm

spiritboy wrote:Guess what? P!nk is also using Verified Fan system for her tour tickets as well, some of you were too quick to accuse Taylor of being too greedy just because she is Taylor Swift.
I understand your point of people criticizing Taylor for anything these days....but just because P!nk also does it doesn't make it right :lol:
User avatar
MusicRecords
Superstar
 
Posts: 9560
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012
Location: New York City & Vienna

Postby stevyy » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:32 pm

MusicRecords wrote:
spiritboy wrote:Guess what? P!nk is also using Verified Fan system for her tour tickets as well, some of you were too quick to accuse Taylor of being too greedy just because she is Taylor Swift.
I understand your point of people criticizing Taylor for anything these days....but just because P!nk also does it doesn't make it right :lol:
i still dont see any problems with this tactic. :oops:
User avatar
stevyy
Legend
 
Posts: 47763
Joined: Sat May 14, 2005
Location: .dk

Postby Guru » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:39 pm

stevyy wrote:
MusicRecords wrote:
spiritboy wrote:Guess what? P!nk is also using Verified Fan system for her tour tickets as well, some of you were too quick to accuse Taylor of being too greedy just because she is Taylor Swift.
I understand your point of people criticizing Taylor for anything these days....but just because P!nk also does it doesn't make it right :lol:
i still dont see any problems with this tactic. :oops:
Business is business. She is not forcing fans to buy her tickets let alone the traditional way.
That’s what innovation is all about. Same analogy with Amazon. Did anyone ever dream of buying their groceries online? They had a vision and tried to invent and close the gap. The rest is history.
| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney |
User avatar
Guru
Guru
 
Posts: 22621
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006
Location: On ukmix.org

Postby stevyy » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:17 pm

Guru wrote:
stevyy wrote:
MusicRecords wrote:
spiritboy wrote:Guess what? P!nk is also using Verified Fan system for her tour tickets as well, some of you were too quick to accuse Taylor of being too greedy just because she is Taylor Swift.
I understand your point of people criticizing Taylor for anything these days....but just because P!nk also does it doesn't make it right :lol:
i still dont see any problems with this tactic. :oops:
Business is business. She is not forcing fans to buy her tickets let alone the traditional way.
That’s what innovation is all about. Same analogy with Amazon. Did anyone ever dream of buying their groceries online? They had a vision and tried to invent and close the gap. The rest is history.
who is using amazon to buy food? :o :o :lol:
User avatar
stevyy
Legend
 
Posts: 47763
Joined: Sat May 14, 2005
Location: .dk

Postby Serby » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:12 pm

Me? Many others?

I barely use Amazon, but did order some fancy atuff that's usually much more expensive here or not avaliable.
User avatar
Serby
Dr. Serby
 
Posts: 34238
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011
Location: Halliwell Manor

Return to Celebrity Gossip