Boris Johnson - my £141k salary is "not enough to live on"

Postby DnBLover » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:46 pm

141k is after tax....
I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room
DnBLover
Legend

Postby Fan » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:47 pm

MusicRecords wrote:Sorry...but am I the only one who thinks that that salary is indeed low..? :lol: I mean sure u can live on it but not comfortably I would say...
Maybe you should get a reality check one day? I'm sure it would help you a lot.
i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging
Fan
Legend

Postby ArmyOfMe » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:58 pm

A class-A prick
ArmyOfMe
Superstar

Postby Noahh » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:33 pm

Fan wrote:
MusicRecords wrote:Sorry...but am I the only one who thinks that that salary is indeed low..? :lol: I mean sure u can live on it but not comfortably I would say...
!!!!!
"I got to do things my own way darling. Will you ever let me? Will you ever respect me? No!"

InstagramLast.fm
Noahh
Legend

Postby Serby » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:46 pm

:oops: :lol: :lol:
Serby
Dr. Serby

Postby DOSSOME » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:56 pm

BeeBoy wrote:
If u cannot live comfortably with 11750 quid a month then there must be something terribly wrong.
That's 392 a day :o ... Give me 25% of that and I'll never complain for the rest of my life :)
Errr...Nice attempt but sit anyway
DOSSOME
Superstar

Postby MusicRecords » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:08 pm

Fan wrote:
The reality is that I simply was born into a family with money and grew up that way, I can see what it’s like being middle class or even poor, but I have never known life like that. I don’t think it’s necessarily about me being some greedy bish, I was just born into a family that already had high standards to begin with, and they were too... :lol: idk why people who makes or have less expect the rich to lower down to their financial level :lol: I’m sorry but to me living a comfortable life is being able to travel whenever or go luxury shopping often...and if that’s not the same for you, then it’s really not my fault :lol: as I mentioned earlier, I do try to help others with charities and stuff....but it’s not my fault I was born into a millionaire family and since being a child I was used to always having good stuff
Last edited by MusicRecords on Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MusicRecords
Superstar

Postby Tansike » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:10 pm

Noahh wrote:
Fan wrote:
!!!!!
I'm sorry but +1 :-?
Tansike
Legend

Postby Wayne » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:11 pm

Poor Nick - just doesn't know when to keep his gob shut. :lol:
Wayne
Administrator

Postby MusicRecords » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:13 pm

Wayne wrote:Poor Nick - just doesn't know when to keep his gob shut. :lol:
I didn’t say anything bad though :lol:
MusicRecords
Superstar

Postby DOSSOME » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:14 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
DOSSOME
Superstar

Postby Wayne » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:16 pm

MusicRecords wrote:
Just another day, another opportunity for Nicky to brag about his $$$.
Wayne
Administrator

Postby MusicRecords » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:19 pm

Wayne wrote:
MusicRecords wrote:
Just another day, another opportunity for Nicky to brag about his $$$.
I promise I wasn’t bragging :lol: I just thought about it to myself and really thought jeez for some people (like me who I guess have an expensive lifestyle) that wouldn’t be enough :lol: however, I do think the guy is wrong by complaining about it...especially when some people don’t even have enough to eat
MusicRecords
Superstar

Postby Fan » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:47 pm

MusicRecords wrote:
Fan wrote:
The reality is that I simply was born into a family with money and grew up that way, I can see what it’s like being middle class or even poor, but I have never known life like that. I don’t think it’s necessarily about me being some greedy bish, I was just born into a family that already had high standards to begin with, and they were too... :lol: idk why people who makes or have less expect the rich to lower down to their financial level :lol: I’m sorry but to me living a comfortable life is being able to travel whenever or go luxury shopping often...and if that’s not the same for you, then it’s really not my fault :lol: as I mentioned earlier, I do try to help others with charities and stuff....but it’s not my fault I was born into a millionaire family and since being a child I was used to always having good stuff
I'm sorry, I don't want to be mean but this post screams ignorance and arrogance. It's not about the life your are living or used to, I couldn't care less if you were born poor or into a millionaires family, but it is about common sense. And saying that you cannot live a comfortable live with a salary of 141k is just the most insane thing ever and actually insulting. But yes, enjoy your travels and luxury shopping, obviously the most imporant things in live <3
Fan
Legend

Postby MusicRecords » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:53 pm

^i think the most important thing in life has to do with the people you love and love you back :wink: I get to travel and live with my partner and find that part of life very comfortable. If it were always alone it would be very lonely and sad. I do think I could live with that salary in theory. I wouldnot complain about it, I’d adjust to it...but obviously it wouldn’t be the same “comfort” I have now :wink: at least I would have my partner and I think I could still be happy with that despite not having so many travels or materialistic things...hey million of people do it now and they’re fine right? :wink: All I’m saying is that as of now I’m used to “high standards” and lowering that wouldn’t be at the same level of “comfort” I’m used to, but I would definitely still be able to live a normal life...subtracting some “wants” is obviously better than subtracting some “needs”, and a lot of the things I have now (such as travel and shopping) were wants not needs
MusicRecords
Superstar

Postby Fan » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:00 pm

You clearly do not, or do not want, to get my point. So I will just stop this pointless discussion, good luck in the real world.
Fan
Legend

Postby MusicRecords » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:04 pm

Fan wrote:You clearly do not, or do not want, to get my point. So I will just stop this pointless discussion, good luck in the real world.
You seem quite bitter tbh :lol: but I think I see what you’re trying to say and I totally get that :wink: anyway, good luck in the real world to you too hun! :)
MusicRecords
Superstar

Postby Wayne » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:05 pm

:lol: SMH
Wayne
Administrator

Postby Fan » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:11 pm

MusicRecords wrote:
Fan wrote:You clearly do not, or do not want, to get my point. So I will just stop this pointless discussion, good luck in the real world.
You seem quite bitter tbh :lol: but I think I see what you’re trying to say and I totally get that :wink: anyway, good luck in the real world to you too hun! :)
Yeahh! You finally got me, I am indeed so very bitter. Ignorance and arrogance are usually two things that make me feel very bitter x
Fan
Legend

Postby MusicRecords » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:12 pm

Wayne wrote::lol: SMH
Like...I get what he/she is saying but not sure what I’m supposed to do about it... :lol: :lol:

https://media.giphy.com/media/QYugPZZel2PAY/giphy.gif
MusicRecords
Superstar

Postby Wayne » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:12 pm

Let's not get personal you two.
Wayne
Administrator

Postby jpguy » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:13 pm

LOL @ MusicRecords, does money buy the knowledge to recognize what is common sense ? lol . guess not.
::: Shinin', shinin', just like a DIAMOND, blindin' blindin' :::
jpguy
Legend

Postby DOSSOME » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:14 pm

MusicRecords wrote:
:lol: he isn't bitter, in the real world when telling people who aren't as privileged as you things like "I do try to help others with charities and stuff....but it’s not my fault I was born into a millionaire family and since being a child I was used to always having good stuff" it just comes off as condescending which might not have been your intention but yeah, it comes off that way and explaining yourself further just worsens it :)
Last edited by DOSSOME on Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DOSSOME
Superstar

Postby MusicRecords » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:14 pm

Fan wrote:
MusicRecords wrote:
Yeahh! You finally got me, I am indeed so very bitter. Ignorance and arrogance are usually two things that make me feel very bitter x
But like...why? :lol: I was not trying to be ignorant or arrogant, sorry I came across like that...I know there’s plenty of people out there who would live a comfortable life with my pocket change but hey that is just not me. Like I said earlier, I give to charities and sometime I read stories about the people I help and think jeez I am way too privileged but I can’t really do much about that, at least I help the poor...cause trust me there’s some real arrogant rich snob bushes out there who are selfish af :lol:
MusicRecords
Superstar

Postby Wayne » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:16 pm

MusicRecords wrote:I know there’s plenty of people out there who would live a comfortable life with my pocket change but hey that is just not me.
NICK for the love of GOD, just stop talking. :lol:
Wayne
Administrator

Return to Celebrity Gossip