The Harvey Weinstein sexual harassment scandal

Postby menime123 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:08 pm

Thriller wrote:So is this kind of like Jimmy Savile but he's still alive?
I don’t think we are quite at that level of disgust yet - this story has yet to reach the hundreds and thus far there is no mention of Paedophilia. I mean what has been mentioned is disgusting anyway, but Saville is a whole other level of evil.

This story is going to keep going on and on. Everyone in the media will be vying for exclusives somehow and there are so many elements yet to come out - I can’t be the only one wondering which women complied and ended up with a career, so you can bet the media are trying to find out.

Where were the agents in all this? If the knowledge was so widespread within the industry, which agent in their right mind would setup a meeting with him and not pre-warn them to ensure it remains public?

The similarities in all of the stories coming out is heartbreaking - but I don’t believe it will end with Harvey... unless Hollywood closes ranks.
Girls Aloud: Only 5 years until their 20th anniversary reunion tour! (and only 5 years until I can change my signature...)
menime123
Superstar

Postby Wayne » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:52 am

I listened to a podcast yesterday and in it, they referenced a 15 year old girl getting paid $100,000 in a settlement with Weinstein in the early 90s.

I think we've yet to see the worst of this.
Wayne
Administrator

Postby MrDiva » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:16 am

Wasn't SATC also produced by the Weinstein company? Poor SJP...
LIKE VICTORIA FOX ON FACEBOOK
https://www.facebook.com/VictoriaFoxNow/
Follow me on Instagram @mrdeeva
MrDiva
Superstar

Postby Ewokguy15 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:25 am

MrDiva wrote:Wasn't SATC also produced by the Weinstein company? Poor SJP...
Maybe wait till you hear about him harassing her before feeling sorry for her. I’m sure he didn’t sexually harass every woman he ever worked with.
Ewokguy15
Manager

Postby spiritboy » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:45 am

Some people are coming for Woody Allen who said "this shouldn't turn into a witch hunt".
spiritboy
Legend

Postby Juancito75 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:15 am

I wonder who Weinstein messed with that they´re destroy him. The guy is obviously getting what he deserves but I´m not that naive to think he´s the only one powerful pervert in Hollywood. I hope they do a full cleaning at the house (now I´m being innocent) and all those powerful people including actors will be exposed. That´s the only way to make a change.
Juancito75
Manager

Postby stevyy » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:55 am

spiritboy wrote:Some people are coming for Woody Allen who said "this shouldn't turn into a witch hunt".
I agree with Woody... because I hate this... "Oh XY (male) looked at my boobs, I am a victim now" mentality.

I mean women do stare at men's genitalia too. Jon Hamm is consistently harrassed by Tina Fey - even if it's in a funny way.
stevyy
Legend

Postby ArmyOfMe » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:09 am

I didn't know UKMIX was a forum of Men's Rights Activists......... :roll:
ArmyOfMe
Superstar

Postby urbanmusik » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:11 am

spiritboy wrote:Some people are coming for Woody Allen who said "this shouldn't turn into a witch hunt".
Of course the sick paedophile Woody Allen of all people said that considering how much he has to hide.

It's scary how long this has taken to come to light (beyond the numerous actors who had tried to speak out before and either been silenced or branded as a crazy outsider) and how much abuse is still uncovered.
urbanmusik
The College Dropout

Postby SalBoy » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:04 pm

As i said

Stick has always two ends... and Woddy is right
Meaning of Grammy - album of the decade!!!
SalBoy
Roadie

Postby heppolo » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:29 pm

urbanmusik wrote:
Of course the sick paedophile Woody Allen of all people said that considering how much he has to hide.

It's scary how long this has taken to come to light (beyond the numerous actors who had tried to speak out before and either been silenced or branded as a crazy outsider) and how much abuse is still uncovered.
Maybe those conspiracy theorists aren't as crazy as it seems
Waffles are checked cookies
heppolo
Legend

Postby urbanmusik » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:36 pm

heppolo wrote:
urbanmusik wrote:

Conspiracy theorists distract from the real problems. There are no doubt tonnes of abusive people in power, they just aren't this "illuminati".

SalBoy wrote:As i said

No he's not, he's just trying to protect his abusive ass. Just because an abuser doesn't see themselves as that doesn't make what they did any less shameful.
urbanmusik
The College Dropout

Postby Muzikritik » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:36 pm

SalBoy wrote:As i said

Why do we mind if there's a witch hunt? Those who are completely innocent won't have anything to hide and even if its inconvenient, surely they would understand the overwhelming good a clean sweep of Hollywood could be?

If the company found out an employee had broken the law and had reason to believe others in the company had too, I would welcome a company-wide investigation. Sure, I might be annoyed by the whole process and potential insinuations from investigators but ultimately, if you've done nothing wrong, you ain't got anything to be worried about.
Muzikritik
Legend

Postby Fan » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:58 pm

ArmyOfMe wrote:I didn't know UKMIX was a forum of Men's Rights Activists......... :roll:
This basically!

And PLEASE, as IF Woody Allen of all people would say anything different. The man is a piece of trash as well :roll:
i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging
Fan
Legend

Postby heppolo » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:18 pm

urbanmusik wrote:
heppolo wrote:
urbanmusik wrote:

Conspiracy theorists distract from the real problems. There are no doubt tonnes of abusive people in power, they just aren't this "illuminati"..
No, I wasn't mentioning the most famous illuminati/lizard people conspiracies, but rather those that were half-proven by Corey Feldman about the degree of perversion in the industry
Waffles are checked cookies
heppolo
Legend

Postby samra » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:52 pm

Hmmm, lemme add something positive to this thread because some of the recent discussion has been tragique. :-?

Carrie Fisher gave a cow tongue to predatory producer

After finding out one of her friends, Heather Ross, was assaulted by a Hollywood producer (not Harvey Weinstein), Carrie Fisher hand delivered him a cow tongue in a Tiffany box with the note "if you ever touch my darling Heather or any other woman again, the next delivery will be something of yours in a much smaller box!"

SOURCE

We loved a LEGEND.
Listen to my 2016 Eurovision Song Contest entry: MIRACLE
samra
Superstar

Postby SalBoy » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:38 pm

Fan wrote:
ArmyOfMe wrote:I didn't know UKMIX was a forum of Men's Rights Activists......... :roll:
This basically!

And PLEASE, as IF Woody Allen of all people would say anything different. The man is a piece of trash as well :roll:
I think you need to leave your cave sometimes or at least virtual life and look at the world differently because only what you do is moaning about how woman and black people are effected by others

Same like you Woody has same right to say what he thinks and because he thinks other way than you he a piece of shit

I think you should look at yourself and see how you looking in others eyes ... because deffo you know how to throw insults but what about taking them from others
SalBoy
Roadie

Postby ArmyOfMe » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:54 pm

Ok, so now the tolerant and the open minded are the ones that need to "leave their cave".

What a fascinating world.
ArmyOfMe
Superstar

Postby SalBoy » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:44 pm

ArmyOfMe wrote:Ok, so now the tolerant and the open minded are the ones that need to "leave their cave".

But sorry calling someone Piece of Shite only because thinks differently than You ? Is this normal ? This not open minded or tolerant because that’s makes people more likely same like he is so piece of shit ...

You don’t like the idea people seeing thing differently tough life but at least have respect to someone because being a bitch in front of computer or behind phone screen isn’t very mature nor inventive

If that guy did this all mess around him it’s his problem and if some people are standing behind him or at least are not following ships that just see bad things and listening to others should not be called piece of shit ... manners and culture you should raised with your family and if you can’t bring it to the world ... then the answer is only one ...

Live and let live
SalBoy
Roadie

Postby spiritboy » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:13 pm

Now an actress is accusing Bob Weinstein as well. :o
spiritboy
Legend

Postby urbanmusik » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:28 pm

SalBoy wrote:
ArmyOfMe wrote:Ok, so now the tolerant and the open minded are the ones that need to "leave their cave".

But sorry calling someone Piece of Shite only because thinks differently than You ? Is this normal ? This not open minded or tolerant because that’s makes people more likely same like he is so piece of shit ...
He's calling Woody Allen a piece of shite because he's a child abuser who married his daughter. Why on earth should we be "open minded" or "tolerate" towards abuse?

Of course people are going to come for Woody Allen when he tries defending other abusers.

SalBoy wrote:You don’t like the idea people seeing thing differently tough life but at least have respect to someone because being a bitch in front of computer or behind phone screen isn’t very mature nor inventive

If that guy did this all mess around him it’s his problem and if some people are standing behind him or at least are not following ships that just see bad things and listening to others should not be called piece of shit ... manners and culture you should raised with your family and if you can’t bring it to the world ... then the answer is only one ...

Live and let live
You just don't get it. At all. Your whole statement is one big straw man argument.
urbanmusik
The College Dropout

Postby BlueScorpion » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:50 pm

Lena Headey also shared an abusive experience she's had with him. What a psycho!
BlueScorpion
Manager

Postby TIfan » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:27 pm

^^^ What happened to her?
TIfan
Legend

Postby BlueScorpion » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:44 pm

BlueScorpion
Manager

Postby SalBoy » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:00 am

Oh wow

But why now ? Why people didn’t talk just after when all this happened?
SalBoy
Roadie

Return to Celebrity Gossip