Kathy Griffin calls out Andy Cohen & TMZ

Postby joiPrince_JO » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:41 pm

Very interesting video.
Girls' Generation
HyoYeonBritney Spears

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.
joiPrince_JO
Legend

Postby Fan » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:29 pm

Woah! That was certainly a very interesting story :o Kathy has some balls.
Not surprised, TMZ is honestly the worst of the worst- I am surprised it's still live and people actually visit it, feels very 2007. And Andy Cohen has always come across as pretty sleazy to me. Both he and Harvey are the kind of misogynistic gay men I really cannot stand.
i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging
Fan
Legend

Postby stevyy » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:49 pm

Omfg... I hope Andy Cohen gets more and more exposed now. He seems like a very very bad person.
stevyy
Legend

Postby MusicRecords » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:05 pm

Yasss go Kathy!!
MusicRecords
Superstar

Postby ThaInfo1 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:39 am

Can I get spark notes version of what she exposed? Haven't it's been known that TMZ is trash? And I don't think this is the first time I heard that about Andy being trash either.
SEE.sza.RUN
ThaInfo1
Legend

Postby MrLeonix » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:49 am

Honestly, I feel like this woman deserves all of this ..... I don't have the slightest empathy / sympathy for her. She likes to bring others down but she doesn't like when people fight back and deservedly put her in her place.
Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . U2 . Radiohead . Lenny Kravitz . Led Zeppelin . Daft Punk . Oasis . Eminem . Metallica . Soda Stereo
MrLeonix
Legend

Postby Fan » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:30 am

ThaInfo1 wrote:Can I get spark notes version of what she exposed? Haven't it's been known that TMZ is trash? And I don't think this is the first time I heard that about Andy being trash either.
- The boss of TMZ has been 'stalking' her and called her on her personal number, so she exposed his number during the phone call :lol:
- The Boss of TMZ has weekly talks with president Donald Trump
- TMZ were responsible for a lot of the shit she got after the infamous Trump picture, even her old mum and sick sister were harrased
- Andy twice asked her to do coke with him when she was on his show
- She exposes loads of people who has worked for her and didn't support her.
i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging
Fan
Legend

Postby KEY9481 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:49 am

MrLeonix wrote:Honestly, I feel like this woman deserves all of this ..... I don't have the slightest empathy / sympathy for her. She likes to bring others down but she doesn't like when people fight back and deservedly put her in her place.
Why am I not even surprised?
5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016
KEY9481
Manager

Postby joiPrince_JO » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:56 am

KEY9481 wrote:
MrLeonix wrote:Honestly, I feel like this woman deserves all of this ..... I don't have the slightest empathy / sympathy for her. She likes to bring others down but she doesn't like when people fight back and deservedly put her in her place.
He hates women.
Girls' Generation
HyoYeonBritney Spears

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.
joiPrince_JO
Legend

Postby DnBLover » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:58 am

joiPrince_JO wrote:
KEY9481 wrote:
He hates women.
Aren't you the one that has body shamed a number of women here on UKmix?
I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room
DnBLover
Legend

Postby SalBoy » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:33 am

Nice crap
Meaning of Grammy - album of the decade!!!
SalBoy
Roadie

Postby LittleLinda » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:56 am

Fan wrote:
ThaInfo1 wrote:Can I get spark notes version of what she exposed? Haven't it's been known that TMZ is trash? And I don't think this is the first time I heard that about Andy being trash either.
- The boss of TMZ has been 'stalking' her and called her on her personal number, so she exposed his number during the phone call :lol:
- The Boss of TMZ has weekly talks with president Donald Trump
- TMZ were responsible for a lot of the shit she got after the infamous Trump picture, even her old mum and sick sister were harrased
- Andy twice asked her to do coke with him when she was on his show
- She exposes loads of people who has worked for her and didn't support her.
I only watched about 8 minutes of the video, because in all honesty all I saw was the ramblings of a self-entitled, butthurt woman. Now, before someone calls me hater: I don't know Kathy Griffin or her career. I've heard her name, and that she's a comedian or TV star or something, and I've read about the Trump mask scandal, but this video was literally the first time I've seen her or heard her speak. Yes, I live under a rock, apparently.

As for the points she raised:
- The TMZ guy stalking her - that's bad, but all she "exposed" is that he somehow got her private number and has called her, asking for a callback. So now she exposes his number to the world - that's a rotten thing to do. Now, I'm not arguing that there may be more to his stalking, but from what she showed and told (in the first 8 minutes) it seemed harmless, albeit annoying.
- The TMZ guy having regular calls with Trump: So he's one of many idiots who supports the sorry excuse for a president. Unfortunate, but hardly a crime.
- TMZ being responsible for people harrassing her over the Trump scandal: Unfortunately, that's how the internet works. You do controversial stuff, you garner a shitstorm. She did point out that TMZ covered the consequences of that scandal over and over again and called it an "attack" on her. But what exactly is she expecting from a celeb news blog, especially if the owner is Pro-Trump? That's the risk you take when you do things like that, especially political things. She seems to imply that TMZ was repsonsible for her mother's and sister's data getting out (thus people being able to terrorize them), but that seems like speculation.
- Andy Cohen offering her coke: So he's a druggie. How shocking.
- lots of people she worked with didn't support her: Again: How shocking. That's life. Some people love you, some people hate you, some don't give two sh***. It's the same everywhere. And we are talking about the entertainment biz. Is she saying that there are some egotistical opportunists working in entertainment? You don't say!

I realize that I come off like a hater in this post, but as I said: I literally had no opinion on Kathy Griffin before this. And now I'm just trying to figure out what these horrible things are that she is exposing, but I just don't see her point.
Both Cohen and that TMZ guy (I keep forgetting his name) might be a-holes, but her video did nothing to bring that point home, imho. Maybe I should watch the rest of it at some point, I dunno.
LittleLinda
Manager

Postby MrLeonix » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:50 pm

joiPrince_JO wrote:
KEY9481 wrote:
He hates women.
I don't hate women -.- ....

Look, for those who doesn't know Kathy has builded her entire career doing harm and bringing others down under the excuse that "she is just doing comedy" or that "she just has sense of humor", but this woman is toxic and basically a Perez Hilton / Wendy Williams type of person / character .... The difference with Kathy is that she's constantly provoking such negative things and then inmediately starts acting like a victim, she never takes responsibility for her own actions and words, its just weird ..... What she did with the Donald Trump pictures, hey I don't judge it, but what I find pathetic is the fact that she did it and then went crying on interviews saying how hard the Trump family went on her and that her career was over .... I mean did she expect the Trump family to be happy or what?.. you just can't go out there doing nasty stuff and then crying.

I just don't buy any sh*t this woman said on the video, I mean I don't doubt Harvey and Andy are a nightmare but what Kathy probably doesn't realize is the fact that she must be a pain in the ass to work with, people are rude to her or doesn't "protect her" because she is behaves like a toxic bitch in first place. There's a reason why she's been banned from a bunch of shows already.

I really don't have the empathy for her ... I never got why people like Wendy Williams, Chalsey Handler or Kathy Griffin used "comedy" to troll...... They all should take notes from Ellen Degeneres, I know there are rumours out there that Ellen is really hard and strict with her crew / staff / team, but she basically has every celebrity in her pocket, she always plays her cards great, everyone likes her jokes, and she builded a good relationship with everyone in the business due to her sane and talented comedy skills that actually entertains and is used for the right reasons in the entertainment.
Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . U2 . Radiohead . Lenny Kravitz . Led Zeppelin . Daft Punk . Oasis . Eminem . Metallica . Soda Stereo
MrLeonix
Legend

Postby stevyy » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:58 pm

Kathy bullied nobody. She exposed all those self-absorbed egomaniac celebrities.

Andy Cohen needs to sit his rigged ass down and own up to his nasty behaviour and apologize to everyone he has harrassed. No need to give him this "Oh he's gay excuse". Up until Kathy's video I loved him, now I despise him because I know ppl like him too. They push themselves up on other people's backs.
stevyy
Legend

Postby BehindBreakaway » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:05 pm

stevyy wrote:Kathy bullied nobody. She exposed all those self-absorbed egomaniac celebrities.

Andy Cohen needs to sit his rigged ass down and own up to his nasty behaviour and apologize to everyone he has harrassed. No need to give him this "Oh he's gay excuse". Up until Kathy's video I loved him, now I despise him because I know ppl like him too. They push themselves up on other people's backs.
+1

Kathy may not have been perfect but she doesn't deserve the hate. She is just right to expose them. It's disgusting.
3 months and I'm still sober, picked all my weeds but kept the flowers!
BehindBreakaway
Personal Assistant

Postby thankfulforkelly » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:17 pm

DnBLover wrote:
joiPrince_JO wrote:
KEY9481 wrote:
He hates women.
Aren't you the one that has body shamed a number of women here on UKmix?
My sentiments exactly
Reaching your lemon
Say you're reaching your lemon
Going over your lemon
thankfulforkelly
Manager

Postby LongingHeart » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:48 am

Andy and that other grey guy did her wrong!
Shame on me for changing.... no no no... shame on you for stayin' the same.
LongingHeart
Manager

Return to Celebrity Gossip