Tyrese Is Having a Complete Meltdown

Postby MusicRecords » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:27 pm

Tyrese Is Having a Complete Meltdown Over His Daughter — Says He’s Broke, Threatens The Rock’s Family to Quit Fast&Furious and More

The actor/singer (best known for Fast&Furious series) took to Instagram this morning with a series of posts which started off taking shots at Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson for taking that ‘Fast and Furious’ spinoff without telling anyone.

In the first post, Tyrese says his issue with The Rock isn’t because he took the job, but because he took the job without talking to anyone in his cast about it. The movie will delay Tyrese’s payday and according to him, he needs all the money he can get because he spent it all *recklessly over the years on legal fees* fighting for his daughter.

He then posted this video about ‘real fathers’ and completely lost his composure. By the end of the clip, Tyrese can be seen crying his eyes out while angrily shouting ‘don’t take my baby!’ — among other things.

https://www.lovebscott.com/news/tyrese-complete-meltdown-losing-daughter-says-hes-broke-threatens-rocks-family-photos-video

The guy looks like he's really losing it :o :o
Last edited by MusicRecords on Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MusicRecords
Superstar

Postby TIfan » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:30 pm

He needs to get off of social media.
TIfan
Legend

Postby MusicRecords » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:32 pm

On his Insta he posts videos saying he's fine then next he says he's going to court...the guys is really facing some problems..
MusicRecords
Superstar

Postby urbanmusik » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:46 pm

Very uncomfortable to watch, he needs help. However it's difficult to feel sorry for him considering he beat his daughter and made horrible comments about black women on social media.
urbanmusik
The College Dropout

Postby MusicRecords » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:08 am

urbanmusik wrote:Very uncomfortable to watch, he needs help. However it's difficult to feel sorry for him considering he beat his daughter and made horrible comments about black women on social media.
I didn't even know that :o
MusicRecords
Superstar

Postby TIfan » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:00 am

What did he say about black women.
TIfan
Legend

Postby MusicRecords » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:09 pm

TIfan wrote:What did he say about black women.
MusicRecords
Superstar

Postby bluecherry » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:27 pm

"You have women that are out here active out in these streets, they going to lunches and dinners every night," he said in the interview. "Private planes, mega yachts, it's cracking. They're never without. However, it comes with a cost, you gonna put a lot of miles on yourself down there, come on."
"WE KNOW the difference in real hair and fake clips-ons, we know eyelash extensions... you guys are really starting to go TOO FAR with manufactured beauty —fake lips, skinny nose barely can even breathe through your own nostrils. I'm not trying to be mean I'm just sending a message that US REAL MEN SEE THE BULLS**T and IF He decide to rock with you it's just cause they wanna get one off. No one will EVER take you serious... [because] you look like a manufactured clown."
bluecherry
Manager

Postby Muzikritik » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:59 pm

I always liked Tyrese and I'm a fan of his music. Some of these latest quotes and rants are hard to watch.

I'm inclined to agree to some extent about the ridiculousness of some people to change the way they look in order to be accepted by others. And I'm also inclined to agree that there are people out there who are willing to use their bodies to get something in return. But what does this have to do with him and why does he need to voice this now?

I hope the dude gets the support and help he needs.
Muzikritik
Legend

Postby Loveguru » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:43 am

sighs
Forever Young
Loveguru
Legend

Postby DOSSOME » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:50 am

I'm not even going to watch the video... I hope he gets help, feel really bad for him :(
Errr...Nice attempt but sit anyway
DOSSOME
Superstar

Postby SalBoy » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:42 am

Pathetic person
Meaning of Grammy - album of the decade!!!
SalBoy
Roadie

Postby ThaInfo1 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:27 pm

Chile lemme put him on da prayer list. Sheesh.
SEE.sza.RUN
ThaInfo1
Legend

Postby MusicRecords » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:00 pm

SalBoy wrote:Pathetic person
Don’t be too quick to judge, who know what kind of problems the guy could have
MusicRecords
Superstar

Postby bluecherry » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:02 pm

MusicRecords wrote:
If he beats his daughter I’m kinda not bothered.
bluecherry
Manager

Postby MusicRecords » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:57 am

bluecherry wrote:
MusicRecords wrote:
I️ actually didn’t even know that until recently :o
MusicRecords
Superstar

Postby Guru » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:09 am

It’s amazing what social media has brought into our lives. A meltdown should happen behind closed doors. This is just screaming attention. Not saying he genuinely doesn’t have problems but to air it on social media? :roll:

bluecherry wrote:
MusicRecords wrote:
Everyone’s turn will come where one mistake will be judged and all good things will be forgotten by others in that moment :wink:
| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney |
Guru
Guru

Postby Muzikritik » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:47 am

I think it's a pretty clear indication of our dependence on social media today, though. Nothing is off limits to the public - not even an emotional breakdown.

Still, its his choice I guess. And while I can respect a celebrity showing vulnerability - such as Tyrese has done here - I'm way off balance with his social media dependence. Like, seriously... he asks for help (which is good) and Will & Jada support him emotionally and financially with one clear stipulation: stay off social media.... he accepts the money and then runs to social media.... like... I understand the need for help and support from others. But accountability starts with helping and supporting yourself.
Muzikritik
Legend

Return to Celebrity Gossip