Where's Everyone?

Postby sonia85 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:35 pm

TheArmy was banned?
sonia85
Manager

Postby CrazyCrazy » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:39 pm

Aww I'm sad he has gone too! :( I remember telling him to keep his chin up a little while ago as he was not feeling great about himself, hope he is OK, nice message.

Cidermaster, jimmypages, theberen, Alexz, Kushi are some other people I wish were still here who have been banned. Why can't you all behave a bit more? :P :x Hugo as well, I get you wanna speak your mind but you need to reign it in a bit, I don't want you all to be banned. I also don't understand why people have to report people (in most cases), there was one time I felt a little attacked by someone here but didn't report them, it's not that big of a deal.
Last edited by CrazyCrazy on Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CrazyCrazy
Legend

Postby BlueScorpion » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:53 pm

Cidermaster's drunk posts were priceless :lol:
BlueScorpion
Manager

Postby biscuits » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:26 pm

CrazyCrazy wrote:Aww I'm sad he has gone too! :( I remember telling him to keep his chin up a little while ago as he was not feeling great about himself, hope he is OK, nice message.

Cidermaster, jimmypages, theberen, Alexz, Kushi are some other people I wish were still here who have been banned. Why can't you all behave a bit more? :P :x Hugo as well, I get you wanna speak your mind but you need to reign it in a bit, I don't want you all to be banned. I also don't understand why people have to report people (in most cases), there was one time I felt a little attacked by someone here but didn't report them, it's not that big of a deal.
People come online to have fun and partake in discussion. If they feel attacked, they have every right to report it.
biscuits
The Diva

Postby Nippian93 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:09 pm

I am going to miss him. He should have used different words when he was responding in that Kelly thread, the guy he responsed to often adds some questionable posts trying to provoke people.
❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby Serby » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:18 pm

I thinkpermaban is way too harsh and should be used almost never, bar the cases like xhbwhatever that was racist af. Maybe more one month or 2 month bans woukd be better. I still enjoy UKmix obvs, but I felt it was much better before, now dozen is banned or left.
Serby
Dr. Serby

Postby ArmyOfMe » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:39 pm

I'm sad to have lost my fellow Army, his baiting with me was always good-hearted (unlike others who have really been snaking around recently), and I always enjoyed his posts :cry:

He should have worded himself differently in a lot of instances, but I can't lie, he was a really valuable user.
ArmyOfMe
Superstar

Postby samra » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:26 pm

Oh damn, what did I miss???? :o

Well, another one bites the dust.
Listen to my 2016 Eurovision Song Contest entry: MIRACLE
samra
Superstar

Return to UKMIX