Because there's been some confusion
regarding embedding Youtube videos on UKMIX, here's a little tutorial to bring everyone up to speed.
NOTE: This function isn't forum wide, so it won't work everywhere (it doesn't work in here, I've tested it!). Also, you're only allowed to embed one video per post, so keep that in mind.
1. Click on the YouTube button in the codes list above the posting window (it's next to "Font colour"), OR you can type it instead. How you do it doesn't really matter.
2. Insert your link inside the Youtube buttons e.g. https://youtu.be/mX61hqrEtnw
(You can do the first 2 steps the other way around; again, it doesn't really matter.)
3. Remove everything but the last part of the link
from inside the buttons e.g. mX61hqrEtnw
4. Continue with the rest of your post if you need to, or just hit Submit.
5. Et voíla! Your post should look something like mrlemonade's here.
I hope that my little tutorial has helped! If it hasn't, then feel free to ask a question.