UKMIX Favorite Members Countdown 2015 | Discussion

 

Where do you think you're gonna end up?

Top 3
6
8%
Top 5
0
No votes
Top 10
3
4%
Top 30
5
6%
Top 50
13
16%
Top 100
18
23%
Lower than Oh Santa!
17
22%
Miss the chart completely
17
22%
 
Total votes : 79

Postby Phoenixx » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:26 pm

OMFG!!! :o :o :o I would have never expected Airwrecka THAT HIGH! Congrats to the vice Position!!! You are also definitely in my next Countdown! :D :D
And congrats also to my Buddy ERA for having the First Rank back!

My Votes was:

01. Tansike
02. Mainshow
03. Haribo
04. JSparksFan
05. CZB
06. VanillaVilla
07. ERA
08. arab
09. LostAvenger
10. Wayne
User avatar
Phoenixx
Purpose
 
Posts: 14207
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Odyssey » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:42 am

Congrats to Alicewrecka and Era. Nice guys and well deserved.
User avatar
Odyssey
Personal Assistant
 
Posts: 896
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009

Postby Phoenixx » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:15 pm

Odyssey84 wrote:Congrats to Alicewrecka and Era. Nice guys and well deserved.
AirWrecka
User avatar
Phoenixx
Purpose
 
Posts: 14207
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby toni_pest » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:20 pm

congrats everyone and thanks on voting and being patient with me as i know i am far from a great host. to close off the ceremony we have a special performance by everyone's favorite awards ceremonies performer TORY KELLY: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jd_viuLxGVQ
:)
User avatar
toni_pest
Coming Soon
 
Posts: 31412
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007

Postby Phoenixx » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:25 pm

toni_pest wrote:congrats everyone and thanks on voting and being patient with me as i know i am far from a great host. to close off the ceremony we have a special performance by everyone's favorite awards ceremonies performer TORY KELLY: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jd_viuLxGVQ
So I'm next year's host 8-) :D
User avatar
Phoenixx
Purpose
 
Posts: 14207
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby ThaInfo1 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:54 pm

Congrats to Airwrecka and Era for being the Basayé and Rhenna of Ukmix. Y'all deserve.

(Also thanks for all my bad bishes out there that voted for me. I thought I was gonna be way under 14, considering I don't think I post as much due to stripping...I mean working)
SEE.sza.RUN
User avatar
ThaInfo1
Legend
 
Posts: 20764
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2006
Location: Out with your man's best friend.

Postby croatiaxtina » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:38 am

MrRager wrote:Congrats everyone!

Wait.. Did Croatiaxtina not even chart? HE was my #21
Corrected :lol: :lol:
User avatar
croatiaxtina
Legend
 
Posts: 12408
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009

Postby Airwrecka » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:40 am

ThaInfo1 wrote:Congrats to Airwrecka and Era for being the Basayé and Rhenna of Ukmix. Y'all deserve.

(Also thanks for all my bad bishes out there that voted for me. I thought I was gonna be way under 14, considering I don't think I post as much due to stripping...I mean working)
Please please please tell me I'm Beyoncé and Anvay is Rihanna. I don't want Antivirus on my résumé, no sir.
❄ The brightest flame casts the darkest shadow ❄
Airwrecka
Ace Reject
 
Posts: 13736
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013
Location: Winterfell

Postby croatiaxtina » Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:42 pm

where I can see full list?
User avatar
croatiaxtina
Legend
 
Posts: 12408
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009

Postby toni_pest » Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:46 pm

croatiaxtina wrote:where I can see full list?
in the other thread :)
:)
User avatar
toni_pest
Coming Soon
 
Posts: 31412
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007

Postby Phoenixx » Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:06 pm

toni_pest wrote:
croatiaxtina wrote:where I can see full list?
in the other thread :)
the "other" thread :lol: :lol:
what an information. :D
User avatar
Phoenixx
Purpose
 
Posts: 14207
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Airwrecka » Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:10 pm

Should we start the voting for the 2016 one now, give Toni time to count the results? :lol:
❄ The brightest flame casts the darkest shadow ❄
Airwrecka
Ace Reject
 
Posts: 13736
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013
Location: Winterfell

Postby Phoenixx » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:13 pm

Airwrecka wrote:Should we start the voting for the 2016 one now, give Toni time to count the results? :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Start the 2017 Voting now before it's too late

Just kidding toni, But I would do it next year if you don't want :D
User avatar
Phoenixx
Purpose
 
Posts: 14207
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Tansike » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:43 am

I'm late so i keep it short. I just wanted to congratulate everyone else who made the Top5, and especially Era who made the #1 for another year and was my obvious #1 for another year as well. Love you honey <3

Also huge thanks to those who voted for me. Never ever expected to be at #3 (which is my favorite number by the way, so yay for that :oops: ). I thought i would make the Top50 again this year, and maybe even around #30-#40 again so this position came as a huge surprise for me and i'm very, very happy for that. Also thanks for all the nice words :)

Last but not least, also thanks to Toni for hosting this. To be really honest i thought you're doing a great job, and i thought it was more interesting by not posting updates daily...
User avatar
Tansike
Legend
 
Posts: 40063
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012
Location: Switzerland

Postby Phoenixx » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:07 am

Tansike wrote:Last but not least, also thanks to Toni for hosting this. To be really honest i thought you're doing a great job, and i thought it was more interesting by not posting updates daily...
+1
User avatar
Phoenixx
Purpose
 
Posts: 14207
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Thriller » Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:25 pm

Did Era post this year?

I haven't seen him for ages.
User avatar
Thriller
Moderator
 
Posts: 67438
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003
Location: UK

Postby KokoCollino » Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:33 pm

MarcusDGST6811 wrote:
Tansike wrote:Last but not least, also thanks to Toni for hosting this. To be really honest i thought you're doing a great job, and i thought it was more interesting by not posting updates daily...
+1
+2
I'll find my way home
User avatar
KokoCollino
Manager
 
Posts: 4572
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2015

Postby Phoenixx » Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:52 pm

Thriller wrote:Did Era post this year?

I haven't seen him for ages.
Yes he did. Rarely but he did :D
User avatar
Phoenixx
Purpose
 
Posts: 14207
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Nackar » Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:40 pm

Thriller wrote:Did Era post this year?

I haven't seen him for ages.
He's too busy being fabulous, I think.

Tansike wrote:Also huge thanks to those who voted for me. Never ever expected to be at #3 (which is my favorite number by the way, so yay for that :oops: ). I thought i would make the Top50 again this year, and maybe even around #30-#40 again so this position came as a huge surprise for me and i'm very, very happy for that. Also thanks for all the nice words :)
I wish I'd voted this year, because you would've been a shoe-in for my top three! Congrats on being #3!
User avatar
Nackar
Legend
 
Posts: 14657
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011
Location: The Netherlands

Postby CrazyCrazy » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:09 pm

Congrats to Toni, Tansike, Dan & Anvay, all great posters.
User avatar
CrazyCrazy
Legend
 
Posts: 53170
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008
Location: UK

Postby GetBack » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:43 am

Is Airwrecka a moderator? Oh my god! I remember his early days in the Britney Jean thread, congrats to him! :lol: :D :D

And Era is so sweet, he always makes the best presentations, I remember borrowing some of his fan art! :D :D 8-) 8-)

Congrats to all who placed, guys! :D :D
User avatar
GetBack
Legend
 
Posts: 27185
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2010
Location: Philippines

Postby Affillate » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:47 am

Another delayed one but here was the rest of my list (last posted Jan 21):

#1. biscuits
2. JimJim
3. Spartan
4. trebor
5. goldmoney
6. JSparksFan
7. matthew_dixon
8. mrlemonade
9. NothingFails
10. Airwrecka
11. danbarj
12. serby
13. nickf1
14. Erotica
15. samra
16. navi
17. Benny
18. FreakyFlyBry
19. Sholasboy
20. Ska8er

Most of you were regular voters and active members in survivors, countdowns, or generally enjoyed your posts etc over the past year. Congrats to Era, and well done to everyone. Thanks toni for hosting. :)
User avatar
Affillate
Manager
 
Posts: 3938
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013
Location: Sydney, Australia

Postby biscuits » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:57 am

Wow, thanks Affilate! :D :) :P

Btw, I still have not commented at all on my ranking. but I'll do it soon. But thanks to everyone who voted for me :D
User avatar
biscuits
The Diva
 
Posts: 40805
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010

Postby Erotica » Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:42 am

Affillate wrote:Another delayed one but here was the rest of my list (last posted Jan 21):

#1. biscuits
2. JimJim
3. Spartan
4. trebor
5. goldmoney
6. JSparksFan
7. matthew_dixon
8. mrlemonade
9. NothingFails
10. Airwrecka
11. danbarj
12. serby
13. nickf1
14. Erotica
15. samra
16. navi
17. Benny
18. FreakyFlyBry
19. Sholasboy
20. Ska8er

Most of you were regular voters and active members in survivors, countdowns, or generally enjoyed your posts etc over the past year. Congrats to Era, and well done to everyone. Thanks toni for hosting. :)
thank you ;)
I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?
User avatar
Erotica
Legend
 
Posts: 12598
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014
Location: Germany

Postby GetBack » Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:37 am

Thriller wrote:Did Era post this year?

I haven't seen him for ages.
Yeah, I miss him dearly. :cry: :cry:
User avatar
GetBack
Legend
 
Posts: 27185
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2010
Location: Philippines

Return to Front Desk