xBFG/SalBoy/Ink has been permanently banned

Postby Wayne » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:27 am

Hi all,

Due to the comments made in the Charlottesville topic and the Barcelona attack topic, the moderation team has taken the decision to permanently ban xBFG.

This hasn't been a decision we've taken lightly - we do not wish to impinge on a person's freedom of speech; however, when that freedom is used an opportunity to put forth your racist, sexist views, homophobic or otherwise discriminatory views, you no longer have a place at our community.

xBFG has previously been warned about making insensitive comments about mental illness (which resulted in a 7 day ban) and was then issued a formal warning for his Charlottesville comments - but clearly no change.

As always, I would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone about our rules, which can be viewed here.

If you have any queries, please direct them to a moderator.

Thanks,
Wayne
Wayne
Administrator

Postby Wayne » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:49 pm

All,

I’ve permanently banned the user SalBoy.

We have reasonable belief that he is a duplicate of previously banned user xBFG - both users have made highly inappropriate remarks regarding race that simply do not fit with UKMIX’s values or community.

If you have any queries, please PM me or another moderator.
Wayne
Administrator

Postby Wayne » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:24 pm

The user Ink has been permanently banned from UKMIX as we believe that he is the same person behind both the xBFG & SalBoy accounts. The views expressed continue to be incompatible with UKMIX, the ban remains permanent.
Wayne
Administrator

Return to Front Desk