Changes to UKMIX

 

Postby MusicRecords » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:58 pm

flopho wrote:just checked how it looks on my phone, okay i def get what you mean now :lol: i kinda like it tbh
Reminds me of a cheap hook up motel sign tbh

Image
Follow me on Instagram

The ONLY user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING
User avatar
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III
 
Posts: 12013
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012
Location: New York City & Vienna

Postby flopho » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:00 pm

MusicRecords wrote:
flopho wrote:just checked how it looks on my phone, okay i def get what you mean now :lol: i kinda like it tbh
Reminds me of a cheap hook up motel
well it kinda fits ukmix then :P j/k
Shame on me for changing...no, shame on you for staying the same
User avatar
flopho
Legend
 
Posts: 10949
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012
Location: Qəbələ, Azerbaijan

Postby MusicRecords » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:01 pm

flopho wrote:
MusicRecords wrote:
flopho wrote:just checked how it looks on my phone, okay i def get what you mean now :lol: i kinda like it tbh
Reminds me of a cheap hook up motel
well it kinda fits ukmix then :P j/k
:lol: :lol:
Follow me on Instagram

The ONLY user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING
User avatar
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III
 
Posts: 12013
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012
Location: New York City & Vienna

Postby Benjamin » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:03 pm

I love it. Bright and colourful.
User avatar
Benjamin
Kid At Heart
 
Posts: 60459
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005
Location: The Netherlands

Postby BlueScorpion » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:33 pm

MusicRecords wrote:Also the color doesnt match very well with the rest of the site colors
I agree, doesn't match at all but as Wayne said he's testing colors so perhaps we'll get to see new tries. :)
"Side effects be drowsiness / Loneliness / How is this? / I think they call it hateration / What can you prescribe for this?"
User avatar
BlueScorpion
Superstar
 
Posts: 6570
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011
Location: Europe

Postby MusicRecords » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:36 pm

BlueScorpion wrote:
MusicRecords wrote:Also the color doesnt match very well with the rest of the site colors
I agree, doesn't match at all but as Wayne said he's testing colors so perhaps we'll get to see new tries. :)
Next its gonna be yellow :lol:
Follow me on Instagram

The ONLY user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING
User avatar
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III
 
Posts: 12013
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012
Location: New York City & Vienna

Postby BlueScorpion » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:37 pm

I always hate when people type in yellow, like get a reality check bish. :lol:
"Side effects be drowsiness / Loneliness / How is this? / I think they call it hateration / What can you prescribe for this?"
User avatar
BlueScorpion
Superstar
 
Posts: 6570
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011
Location: Europe

Postby MusicRecords » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:40 pm

BlueScorpion wrote:I always hate when people type in yellow, like get a reality check bish. :lol:
my point is that the neon hard to read is almost as bad :lol: :lol:
Follow me on Instagram

The ONLY user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING
User avatar
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III
 
Posts: 12013
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012
Location: New York City & Vienna

Postby DOSSOME » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:42 pm

I really liked the purple that was used yesterday... This new one needs some getting used to. It is quite unpleasant looking when using a mobile phone
User avatar
DOSSOME
Legend
 
Posts: 11032
Joined: Mon May 20, 2013

Postby BehindBreakaway » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:45 pm

I love the purple one!!
3 months and I'm still sober, picked all my weeds but kept the flowers!
User avatar
BehindBreakaway
Manager
 
Posts: 2234
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2016

Postby MusicRecords » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:46 pm

DOSSOME wrote:I really liked the purple that was used yesterday... This new one needs some getting used to. It is quite unpleasant looking when using a mobile phone
This although the terrible pink color in your signature is quite contradicting :lol: :lol:
Follow me on Instagram

The ONLY user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING
User avatar
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III
 
Posts: 12013
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012
Location: New York City & Vienna

Postby DOSSOME » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:00 pm

MusicRecords wrote:
DOSSOME wrote:I really liked the purple that was used yesterday... This new one needs some getting used to. It is quite unpleasant looking when using a mobile phone
This although the terrible pink color in your signature is quite contradicting :lol: :lol:
Girl Byeee :lol:
User avatar
DOSSOME
Legend
 
Posts: 11032
Joined: Mon May 20, 2013

Postby MusicRecords » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:09 pm

DOSSOME wrote:
MusicRecords wrote:
DOSSOME wrote:I really liked the purple that was used yesterday... This new one needs some getting used to. It is quite unpleasant looking when using a mobile phone
This although the terrible pink color in your signature is quite contradicting :lol: :lol:
Girl Byeee :lol:
C'mon Barbie let's go party
Follow me on Instagram

The ONLY user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING
User avatar
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III
 
Posts: 12013
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012
Location: New York City & Vienna

Postby DOSSOME » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:17 pm

MusicRecords wrote:
DOSSOME wrote: Girl Byeee :lol:
C'mon Barbie let's go party
Come jump in, bimbo friend, let us do it again
Hit the town, fool around, let's go party

:lol:
User avatar
DOSSOME
Legend
 
Posts: 11032
Joined: Mon May 20, 2013

Postby Serby » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:20 am

That purple admin colour is really unpleasant. Really. :lol:
be kind to every kind
User avatar
Serby
Dr. Serby
 
Posts: 36112
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011
Location: Halliwell Manor

Postby Gravity » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:30 am

Serby wrote:That purple admin colour is really unpleasant. Really. :lol:
It's bloody awful :lol:
Floped and localed
User avatar
Gravity
Superstar
 
Posts: 9212
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2016
Location: Luxurious Undergrind

Postby Carbon » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:31 am

Gravity wrote:
Serby wrote:That purple admin colour is really unpleasant. Really. :lol:
It's bloody awful :lol:
необичните си имаат секој свој пат и тешко се среќаваат

last.fm
User avatar
Carbon
Legend
 
Posts: 22648
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013
Location: Zero Point

Postby Noahh » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:41 am

I really like the purple actually :P
"I got to do things my own way darling. Will you ever let me? Will you ever respect me? No!"

InstagramLast.fm
User avatar
Noahh
Legend
 
Posts: 30975
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010
Location: The Netherlands

Postby MusicRecords » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:02 am

Carbon wrote:
Gravity wrote:
Serby wrote:That purple admin colour is really unpleasant. Really. :lol:
It's bloody awful :lol:
Follow me on Instagram

The ONLY user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING
User avatar
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III
 
Posts: 12013
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012
Location: New York City & Vienna

Postby Tansike » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:27 pm

Yeah that purple is quite awful :oops:

However i absolutely LOVE the Spoiler feature <3
User avatar
Tansike
Legend
 
Posts: 43043
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012
Location: Switzerland

Postby MusicRecords » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:56 pm

Tansike wrote:
i absolutely LOVE the Spoiler feature <3
Follow me on Instagram

The ONLY user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING
User avatar
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III
 
Posts: 12013
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012
Location: New York City & Vienna

Postby Goldmoney » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:52 am

Hated P!nk but I’m loving the Purple. :oops:
User avatar
Goldmoney
Legend
 
Posts: 19602
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009
Location: Ratchet Street

Postby MusicRecords » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:31 am

Wait so is the fugly purple here to stay?
Follow me on Instagram

The ONLY user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING
User avatar
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III
 
Posts: 12013
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012
Location: New York City & Vienna

Postby Benjamin » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:34 am

MusicRecords wrote:Wait so is the fugly purple here to stay?
Now we know you don't like it, we might change the header and buttons on the site too. 8-) :lol:
User avatar
Benjamin
Kid At Heart
 
Posts: 60459
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005
Location: The Netherlands

Postby SummerPeur » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:36 am

Goldmoney wrote:Hated P!nk but I’m loving the Purple. :oops:
The pink is nice :(. Stands out so easily and is actually a nice pink shade.
Yeah, I Bloom
I, Bloom Just For You
I Bloom, Just For Youuuuu
User avatar
SummerPeur
Superstar
 
Posts: 9587
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2012
Location: Brisbane, Australia

Return to Front Desk