UKMIX Favourite Members Countdown 2017 :: DISCUSSION

Postby luckyONE » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:03 pm

just found out about this ... :lol:
thanks for promoting my instagram, love to post my CDs/vinyls.

BlueScorpion wrote:LuckyONE is such a sweet, I follow him and he follows me back on Instagram! Such a great person and music lover.
<333
luckyONE
Superstar

Postby Fan » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:42 am

Biscuits was on my list, his posts usually crack me up and he is definitely a great member of the forum. Thanks for doing a great job with this countdown as well.
i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging
Fan
Legend

Postby KokoCollino » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:05 am

Benjamin <3 <3 <3
Looks like I found my way home
KokoCollino
Manager

Postby cheapthrills » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:40 pm

I voted for almost that entire top ten! (Sorry trebor, biscuits accepted my request to remove my #1 vote for you - just kidding! :D ) Trebor, you got my #1 not just cause of knowing you for so long but because I love the opinions and diverse music you bring to UKmix - thank you :)

Congratulations to all of you as you are people that make this place enjoyable for me. Particular shout outs to fellow judges leo and JSparks :D You guys made my top five - JSparks because I love reading your thoughts on music and your amazing personal chart - you are really one of my favorites + plus your Billboard top 10 game each week :) And leo, I miss your #1s game - I thought it was a gerat idea, but also that you participate in everything, just like me. And you put so much work into that top thread chart - it's incredibly impressive.

Wayne is so approachable and fun! And the most patient admin ever. So much work he puts into UKmix - in the news thread, the top poster chart, in games - there's so much I enjoy on UKmix because of him. I can't believe how close that finish was between you and biscuits!

I don't feel as bad about Biscuits losing Song Collectors since he is #1 here :lol: Biscuits, your personality shines on UKmix! I enjoyed your interview so much - you were funny, sexy, and sweet :) I am fascinated by your music opinions and I found myself so curious as to what you bring to the games I have hosted :) Love you :D
Vote by May 27 for the 2000-2009 Female-Led Singles Countdown here.
Save your favorite actor-singer in Singing Actors Survivor.
cheapthrills
Manager

Postby SilentDream » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:32 am

Since I've last posted here, many people I've voted for have been revealed - writing something about all of them would be a bit too much (congrats to everyone though :)), but I'll at least say something about the Top 5. :)

leomedar:
leomedar was my #5. :D He's just such a kind and likeable person. He contributes a lot to the forum (especially in the Games section + the amount of work he puts into the UKMIX Hot 100 thread) and I also appreciate how he's always open to discovering new music. Very well-deserved increase compared to last year. :)

JSparksFan:
Voted for him too - he was only my #19, but not because I don't like him or anything like that, it's simply that I have next to nothing to do with him directly. Nevertheless I voted for him, because I appreciate all his contributions to this forum and also he seems like a lovely and likeable person overall. :)

Carbon:
Carbon was my #4. :) As someone has already mentioned, he's like an all-rounder who contributes to almost every section on ukmix. He's also a very friendly and funny guy and I can see him becoming a moderator in the future. :) Apart from all that, he hosts my favourite ukmix game: The Album Cup. :D

Wayne:
Of course I voted for Wayne as well - he was my #1. :) I just think it's amazing what great things he did to this forum ever since he has become an admin, especially when you consider that he has only been promoted to an admin a little while ago. But this only shows how well-deserved that promotion was. :D But not only his contributions to ukmix are worth mentioning - I also wanna point it out his great personality, because he's such a kind and polite person. Additionally, he also handles problems in a very mature way to avoid unnecessary fights. I'm glad that he ended up on such a good rank on this countdown. :)

biscuits:
biscuits was my #3. He's a very valuable member and I really appreciate all the work he does for this forum. He's also a very funny guy and I love his sarcastic and sassy attitude (which sometimes seems to be misinterpreted by some other users, unfortunately) and despite that sassy attitude I also love how kind he actually is (kind of a hard shell, soft core thing). Congrats biscuits, you really deserved the crown again. :D

Thank you for doing this countdown, biscuits. :)
#NoShame
#TriggerBangGang
SilentDream
Manager

Postby thankfulforkelly » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:13 am

Congrats to everyone in the top 10 - all quality posters!

Big congrats to Carbon, he was my #2 :D he contributes a lot to this site and is funny and intelligent. The place wouldn’t be the same without him

Congrats to Wayne as well - he was my #5! In all honesty I hadn’t paid loads of attention to him before 2017 but (most likely due to him posting much more) I’ve seen a lot more of his posts. He’s always very fair and I like the way he writes his posts.

I didn’t vote for biscuits this year but he’s deservedly at #1 - he contributes a lot to the site and does receive a lot of unnecessary stick. I like that he isn’t afraid to post his opinions

JSparksFan and I don’t interact loads but he’s a really charming and sweet guy. Him and Colbie are definitely in a secret battle to be the nicest people on ukmix :lol:

Tansike will always have a place on my list - he’s so nice! We don’t interact as much these days as we have in the past, but he’ll always be someone I’m very fond of on ukmix :)

Mainshow was my #12 - he’s really sweet and I love his Britney stanning :lol: I like his outlook on the world and his posts can often be funny and interesting

Benjamin deserves the huge jump - he’s lovely. Definitely seen a lot more of him this year through our shared love of Camila Cabello

Congrats to the good sis Gravity on their jump as well - another quality poster!

I don’t see DOSSOME’s posts much either but I enjoyed his interview a lot and he’s a really sweet guy.

Nnnn is a music thread really a music thread these days if it doesn’t have a negative remark from heppolo :lol:

Surprised at Nippian’s fall - still a great poster and don’t understand how they can post so much
Reaching your lemon
Say you're reaching your lemon
Going over your lemon
thankfulforkelly
Manager

Postby navi » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:23 pm

voted for trebor, leomedar and carbon from the top 10 8-)

not voted for biscuits and wayne,
(OK, biscuits was on my wider list)
sorry guys, i'm sure that you're funny, amusing, smart, great etc etc
as i said, it's all about music for me on this forum but we're living in parallel music universes
My year(s) in lists by Ivan (2008 - 2013)
navi
Superstar

Postby RayRay » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:39 pm

So four of your favourite Top 100 members (including #1 diva biscuits) share their secret in my all new game.
See for yourself if you can find out which secret belongs to whom.
Click on the link in my signature and play the game. Thank you and good luck!
RayRay
Legend

Postby Undercover » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:29 pm

My complete list

[20 POINTS] heppolo
[19 POINTS] camdwntownjohn
[18 POINTS] navi
[17 POINTS] Grybop
[16 POINTS] Hugo
[15 POINTS] Blondini
[14 POINTS] Wayne
[13 POINTS] CrazyCrazy
[12 POINTS] stevyy
[11 POINTS] oasisbobo
[10 POINTS] trebor
[9 POINTS] Thriller
[8 POINTS] tdc2000
[7 POINTS] Benny
[6 POINTS] Marius
[5 POINTS] matthew_dixon
Undercover
Superstar

Postby Tansike » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:02 pm

A big thanks to everyone who voted for me and wrote something nice in this topic <3
UKMix is such a fantastic place and feels like a second home to me. I really didn't expect to stay in the Top10 as i've stopped to post as much as i used to do in the Personal Charts forum and the Artist Charts Analysis forum, plus life kept me away from updating my ACA topics... :oops:

Congrats to everyone else who made the Top10 as well, all of them are well deserved IMO.
A special shout out to Mainshow and Akini, who both made my Top10 as well.
And congrats to biscuits for topping the countdown for a second year in a row, and thanks a lot for doing this countdown this year as well :D

(sorry for keeping it so short, but i'm way too busy to write much more at the moment, but i just wanted to leave something little here instead of nothing... :oops: )
Tansike
Legend

Postby AlphaMale » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:45 pm

Damn, for the second year in a row that I missed this!
So many good posters here that I would love to give my vote to... :evil:
BodyShop, menime123, Dossome, RayRay, Goldmoney, Nippian93... I'm really frustrated :evil:

Edit: I just found out I made it to #73 :o :o :o How amazing is that!!!!
Thank you guys who remembered and voted for me.
And congrats to all the members who made it onto the countdown!!!
Now I'm even more angry that I didn't know about this :evil: :evil: :evil:
Surely whoever speaks to me in the right voice
Him or her I shall follow
AlphaMale
Legend

Postby BodyShop » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:15 pm

^And you were my number 2 :roll:
Definitely not voting next year :evil: :lol: <3
BodyShop
Manager

Postby borderwolf » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:01 pm

My list (alphabetical order):

anpt
beso
blackbird
bonjovi81
Braindamagell
cdsingles
davidalic
Edu
grendizer
innocenteyes
jjavier1978
Miguelito
Nippian93
oldbloke
rocker99
Shakyfan
thass_hot
thebigham
trebor
Wayne
Prisoner Of Rock'n'Roll
borderwolf
Legend

Postby AlphaMale » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:22 pm

BodyShop wrote:^And you were my number 2 :roll:
Definitely not voting next year :evil: :lol: <3
:oops: :oops: :oops:
I don't understand how you guys found out about this stuff!
I always arrive late to the party!
Next year you have to warn me and you'll be my #1 :wink:
Surely whoever speaks to me in the right voice
Him or her I shall follow
AlphaMale
Legend

Postby Grybop » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:53 pm

I've postponed writing a comment here for so long, I forgot what I wanted to say!
Congrats to those who charted high, several of those very popular peeps were on my list as well, like trevor (my #1), Mainshow, Undercover, Tansike, heppolo, leomedar of course, what would we be without his amazing work!, Thriller, mondflug, xtofer, westhammer - It seems I forgot a couple of people I wanted to vote, like Affillate :(
Anyway, you all still make this a great place to be in HOW CLICHE I KNOW but it's true THAT WAS ANOTHER CLICHE
Grybop
Anti-PR Executive

Return to Front Desk