One question, with whom? With LinaLit or Lioha?Crackiswack wrote:Are you guys best friends? From your description it sounds like you two should have your own reality show!
Now it looks crazy!?!Christinamuse wrote:What's going on here? it looks a bit crazy))
For the first time people compare me with the person I've never seen and never talked before. Indeed, probably there is a person who lives in Russia who's my third sister, and I don't know about it, lol
Linlit, you know a lot about her. Surely you must know herChristinamuse wrote:One question, with whom? With LinaLit or Lioha?Crackiswack wrote:Are you guys best friends? From your description it sounds like you two should have your own reality show!
I was writing an hour ago that I've read her posts yesterday, cuz Flopho compared me with her. I don't know this girl and never communicated with her before. But I'm wondering why y'all so ardently interested in her?Crackiswack wrote:Linlit, you know a lot about her. Surely you must know herChristinamuse wrote:One question, with whom? With LinaLit or Lioha?Crackiswack wrote:Are you guys best friends? From your description it sounds like you two should have your own reality show!
SummerPeur wrote:Ok. So, now that I am home from work, and have HAD the pleasure of reading the past 20-30 pages of stanning and 'I'll never watch the grammies again" speeches etc etc, this is what I have learnt for this year.
1. Gags took a page out of Mimi's book and re-introduced her twins to the world following her new found woke fame of a 40k+ increase of sales. While also now believing that she has managed to tap into the untouched market of 40-60 year old men who love anal but are definitely str8.
2. Mother Perrysa has revealed that she is two steps higher then icecream, but two steps lower then bald eagle.
3. Non-factors are woke after the re-harsh revival of born dis way.
4. Samra made a suprise visit.
5. Jlo trying to remain relevant amongst it all. Upon realizing on arrival there are 2 i dont know your mama fans.
6. Adele upon realizing she killed another career.Then coming to terms with the fact that she feels like beyonce......but actually wins awards. However later realised that the hive stings and become WOKE. The moment that Adele proved you can still **** up a performance and receive praise cause you aint Mariah.
7. Beyonce caught mouthing she loves the weightless drive home. Later seen dancing without the impact of not needing to carry a grammy. Bey was then seen allowing the WOKE to bask in her presence of an ever empty grammy shelf.
9. The wannabe str8 making sure everyone is aware he can't dress himself.
10. The future of yellow and red depicted.
dhenapie wrote:You need to get over yourself. It's not about your taste. Stop playing the "I don't like this. The public should not too" card. The world doesn't revolve around your taste.
Rihab wrote:'Falling' isn't ATRL terminology, it's basic vocabulary.thebigham wrote:Still #8 iTunes USA. Green shading so sales are increasing.HellaGood wrote:#8 on iTunes and falling fast
Not falling fast
We need to keep this ATRL terminology off of UKMix.
stevyy wrote:My scrobbles :: I stan ::
Day 01 - 31.03. - 134
Day 02 - 01.04. - 61
Day 03 - 02.04. - 83
Day 04 - 03.04. - 18
Day 05 - 04.04. - 99
Day 06 - 05.04. - 00
Day 07 - 06.04. - 46 (441)
Day 08 - 07.04. - 25 (-109)
Day 09 - 08.04. - 38 (-21)
Day 10 - 09.04. - 02 (-81)
Day 11 - 10.04. - 44 (+26)
Day 12 - 11.04. - 54 (-45) (-256)
It's a HUGE 2nd week decline... but still impressive since I expect it to hit a good 225 scrobbles by the tracking week's conclusion.
Ska8er wrote:That conference was a load of crap! What was that? Did they really just showed up to sign a piece of paper that isn't official anyways because Calvin and Chris weren't there? And Alicia was acting as if they invented the time machine.