HITS: #1 - Drake: Scorpion (>266k SPS; >25k sales)

Moderators: trebor, kingofskiffle, nympho

 

Postby iHypeMusic » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:04 pm

NothingFails wrote:
iHypeMusic wrote:
Ewokguy15 wrote:
iHypeMusic wrote:-
-
-
Spoiler:
Umm... I say the Cardi B thing because one of my best friends LOVES her. He has a fondness for trashy female artists going back to the 80s (LaToya Jackson, Vanity, Khia, Lil Kim, etc...) and he actually tried to sell me on Cardi and showing me clips of her videos trying to get me to see what he enjoys. Whereas I've never heard him speak once about Drake.

I also know people again who praise the likes of RTJ, Kendrick, Gambino, Schoolboy Q, Tyler The Creator amongst others, as well as more vet rappers like Kanye and Jay-Z.... but I don't know a single Drake fan, and I have many friends who live and breathe hip hop music. He's seen as a bubblegum pop star and lightweight.

I'd liken it to Garth Brooks in the 90s... he owned that decade like no other in the US, yet I didn't know a single fan of his. I have plenty of people on my FB feed talking about the new Gorillaz and Florence albums, but the only mention I've seen of Drake was a friend who is a MJ stan who was interested in the usage of his vocals on one track, and even then he prefaced with "I don't normally listen to Drake...."
OK, so your circle of friends doesn't like him? This is all you've been able to point out.

I don't know a single person in my circle nor heard anyone say they are a fan of Coldplay. The difference is I'm not going to become ignorant and knock their success and claim they are popular, 'but nobody actually loves them' because of my narrow singular experiences.

There's many popular artists anyone can say they've never heard a friend or aquantiance admit to liking, that's just because people consume different genres, different tastes, etc. Common sense.

And the Garth Brooks comparison literally makes no sense. Drake gets insane mainstream radio airplay, and is a huge crossover act. Garth's dominance was unique because it was limited to the boundaries of his genre, he never crossed over to becoming a big mainstream name outside Country radio with his music. Drake has 10-week #1 singles that dominated 4+ radio formats. Please just stop.

What you're meaning to say is -- your group of friends are moreso not likely to use his music and prefer traditional Hip-Hop. Similar to how in the 2000s Hip-Hop fans gave Nelly/50 Cent/Ja Rule/etc flack compared to the traditional 90s rappers before them. However just like them, Drake definitely has a huge fanbase that's obsessed with him and follows him frequently. Just because they aren't likely to be people you specifically would be friends with, doesn't mean they're not there.
User avatar
iHypeMusic
Roadie
 
Posts: 493
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013

Postby KokoCollino » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:24 pm

I don’t get all of this when there obviously is a huge demand in his new album.
Looks like I found my way home
User avatar
KokoCollino
Superstar
 
Posts: 5066
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2015

Postby thebigham » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:08 pm

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=312451

Drake (YMCMB/Republic) 740k total activity, 150-160k album
User avatar
thebigham
Legend
 
Posts: 53424
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005

Postby NothingFails » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:11 pm

Actually the majority of rappers I dropped, sans the two I specifically referred to as vets, are newer to the scene than Drake. You act as if I'm talking about people who are stuck on NWA and Run DMC, when acts like Kendrick, Run the Jewels, Chance The Rapper, Childish : Gambino and Schoolboy Q are very much of the present as well. And definitely much more critically acclaimed and "hip" than Drake is. In twenty years from now, Drake will look like Puff Daddy while some of the others will look like Tupac.

Like I said, I don't personally know a single person who likes Drake, and I wasn't lying. He may be huge but he's not on the radar of anyone I care to associate with.
NothingFails
Legend
 
Posts: 44411
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2004

Postby iHypeMusic » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:24 pm

NothingFails wrote:Actually the majority of rappers I dropped, sans the two I specifically referred to as vets, are newer to the scene than Drake. You act as if I'm talking about people who are stuck on NWA and Run DMC, when acts like Kendrick, Run the Jewels, Chance The Rapper, Childish : Gambino and Schoolboy Q are very much of the present as well. And definitely much more critically acclaimed and "hip" than Drake is.

Like I said, I don't personally know a single person who likes Drake, and I wasn't lying. He may be huge but he's not on the radar of anyone I care to associate with.
And all of those rappers have a more traditional or acclaimed indie sound with their Hip-Hop. Kendrick is very reminiscent of old-school, while the others have very acclaimed music that would appeal to those against current radio Hip-Hop. Compared to Drake who touches different genres, makes radio hits, and even sings many times. You didn't list Travis Scott, Young Thug, or Quavo/Migos -- some of the most popular newer rappers with countless hits who have more current and new-school sounds with their music.

You listed rappers of today that have the most traditional sound or a very acclaimed indie sound that someone who doesn't like popular mainstream radio new-school Rap would be most fond of.

The situation was your circle not preferring the music he makes, not his music not having 'real fans',
User avatar
iHypeMusic
Roadie
 
Posts: 493
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013

Postby thebigham » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:01 am

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=312491

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

TOP 20: SCORP-KEEPING

You will not be shocked to read that Drake's Scorpion will be #1 on our Top 50 chart this week, landing with the year's biggest debut and shattering streaming records in the process.

1. *Drake (YMCMB/Republic) 725-750k Total, 150-160k Albums
2. *Florence + The Machine (Republic) 70-80k, 59-64k
3. Post Malone (Republic) 68-73k, 7-8k
4. XXXTentacion (Bad Vibes Forever) 59-64k, 3-4k
5. *Gorillaz (Parlophone) 55-60k, 45-50k
6. The Carters (Roc Nation/Parkwood/Columbia) 42-46k, 10-12k
7. Juice WRLD (Grade A/Interscope) 41-45k, 1-2k
8. Cardi B (Atlantic) 40-44k, 2-3k
9. Panic! At The Disco (Crush/Fueled by Ramen) 32-35k, 20-23k
10. The Greatest Showman (Atlantic) 29-32k, 17-19k

11. Guns N’ Roses (Geffen) 29-32k, 24-27k
12. XXXtentacion (Bad Vibes Forever/Empire) 27-30k, 1-2k
13. Lil Baby (QC/Motown/Capitol) 26-29k, <1k
14. Luke Combs (River House/Columbia Nashville) 23-26k, 6-7k
15. Post Malone (Republic) 20-23k, 1-2k
16. Kanye West (G.O.O.D/Def Jam) 20-23k, 2-3k
17. Maroon 5 (222/Interscope) 20-23k, 1-2k
18. Imagine Dragons (Kidinakorner/Interscope) 19-22k, 6-7k
19. Ed Sheeran (Atlantic) 18-21k, 16-18k
20. *Bullet For My Valentine (Spinefarm) 18-21k, 16-18k

*DEBUTS
User avatar
thebigham
Legend
 
Posts: 53424
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005

Postby SummerPeur » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:04 am

Predictions have dropped by almost 200k? for total SPS?
edit - read through the previous pages.

Interesting....
Yeah, I Bloom
I, Bloom Just For You
I Bloom, Just For Youuuuu
User avatar
SummerPeur
Superstar
 
Posts: 9652
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2012
Location: Brisbane, Australia

Postby NothingFails » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:10 pm

iHypeMusic wrote:
NothingFails wrote:Actually the majority of rappers I dropped, sans the two I specifically referred to as vets, are newer to the scene than Drake. You act as if I'm talking about people who are stuck on NWA and Run DMC, when acts like Kendrick, Run the Jewels, Chance The Rapper, Childish : Gambino and Schoolboy Q are very much of the present as well. And definitely much more critically acclaimed and "hip" than Drake is.

Like I said, I don't personally know a single person who likes Drake, and I wasn't lying. He may be huge but he's not on the radar of anyone I care to associate with.
And all of those rappers have a more traditional or acclaimed indie sound with their Hip-Hop. Kendrick is very reminiscent of old-school, while the others have very acclaimed music that would appeal to those against current radio Hip-Hop. Compared to Drake who touches different genres, makes radio hits, and even sings many times. You didn't list Travis Scott, Young Thug, or Quavo/Migos -- some of the most popular newer rappers with countless hits who have more current and new-school sounds with their music.

You listed rappers of today that have the most traditional sound or a very acclaimed indie sound that someone who doesn't like popular mainstream radio new-school Rap would be most fond of.

The situation was your circle not preferring the music he makes, not his music not having 'real fans',
Out of curiosity, why does it trigger you so much that I can't say I can recite a non-featured Drake song (yes, I know his work with Rihanna, Kendrick, Mary J, and a few others, but nothing that's strictly credited to Drake) or know anyone who listens to him even despite having friends who still follow hip hop and stay on the pulse of what's current in music... when I'm not the only one who said the same thing. Goldmoney said the exact same thing, he's ten years younger than me, he's black and yet he also said he doesn't know a single person who listens to Drake's music either, but yet you just single me out and then try to act like Kendrick Lamar or Chance The Rapper is some "old fart vet act whose been around since 1992" when they cracked the scene well after Drake happened nearly a decade ago.

I don't follow bubblegum pop and neither do the majority of my friends (the one guy who loves Cardi B owns that she's trash, but loves her regardless) and Drake seems to be more popular with the tween demographic than he is with people with more discernible and discriminatory tastes. You likened knowing nobody who likes Coldplay... I think that analogy fits because while I know people who liked their old music (say 2000-2008), I can't say I or anyone I know bops to "A Head Full Of Dreams" even though the album had some hit singles.
NothingFails
Legend
 
Posts: 44411
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2004

Postby iHypeMusic » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:21 pm

NothingFails wrote:
iHypeMusic wrote:
NothingFails wrote:Actually the majority of rappers I dropped, sans the two I specifically referred to as vets, are newer to the scene than Drake. You act as if I'm talking about people who are stuck on NWA and Run DMC, when acts like Kendrick, Run the Jewels, Chance The Rapper, Childish : Gambino and Schoolboy Q are very much of the present as well. And definitely much more critically acclaimed and "hip" than Drake is.

Like I said, I don't personally know a single person who likes Drake, and I wasn't lying. He may be huge but he's not on the radar of anyone I care to associate with.
And all of those rappers have a more traditional or acclaimed indie sound with their Hip-Hop. Kendrick is very reminiscent of old-school, while the others have very acclaimed music that would appeal to those against current radio Hip-Hop. Compared to Drake who touches different genres, makes radio hits, and even sings many times. You didn't list Travis Scott, Young Thug, or Quavo/Migos -- some of the most popular newer rappers with countless hits who have more current and new-school sounds with their music.

You listed rappers of today that have the most traditional sound or a very acclaimed indie sound that someone who doesn't like popular mainstream radio new-school Rap would be most fond of.

The situation was your circle not preferring the music he makes, not his music not having 'real fans',
Out of curiosity, why does it trigger you so much that I can't say I can recite a non-featured Drake song (yes, I know his work with Rihanna, Kendrick, Mary J, and a few others, but nothing that's strictly credited to Drake) or know anyone who listens to him even despite having friends who still follow hip hop and stay on the pulse of what's current in music... when I'm not the only one who said the same thing. Goldmoney said the exact same thing, he's ten years younger than me, he's black and yet he also said he doesn't know a single person who listens to Drake's music either, but yet you just single me out and then try to act like Kendrick Lamar or Chance The Rapper is some "old fart vet act whose been around since 1992" when they cracked the scene well after Drake happened nearly a decade ago.

I don't follow bubblegum pop and neither do the majority of my friends (the one guy who loves Cardi B owns that she's trash, but loves her regardless) and Drake seems to be more popular with the tween demographic than he is with people with more discernible and discriminatory tastes. You likened knowing nobody who likes Coldplay... I think that analogy fits because while I know people who liked their old music (say 2000-2008), I can't say I or anyone I know bops to "A Head Full Of Dreams" even though the album had some hit singles.
You really don't understand. Did not care you and your friends aren't fans... I called you out for pushing you and your friends as a general public consensus. You were the one that said 'nobody actually likes him'.

And ok... you don't listen to Drake's style of music. Do you want a pat on the back? It doesn't make you look different or unique because you hate on the most popular music currently.

Coldplay did a $530 million tour for that album, the third biggest tour in history, so clearly they still have a huge following. Your circle of friends isn't really accurate with the public at all.
User avatar
iHypeMusic
Roadie
 
Posts: 493
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013

Postby trebor » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:38 pm

^^

The conversation has got stuck with no real finding in sight.
Please move on and agree to disagree; or pursue the discussion in the artist's topic.
User avatar
trebor
Legend
 
Posts: 13488
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014

Postby NothingFails » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:45 pm

trebor wrote:^^

The conversation has got stuck with no real finding in sight.
Please move on and agree to disagree; or pursue the discussion in the artist's topic.
I just find it so amusing how badly it triggers him that I don't know a single Drake fan and that I get singled out even though Goldmoney said the exact same thing on the previous page, even though he's actually younger than me so would be part of the generation more expected to follow Drake and his music. I admit being white and over 30 is a disadvantage to "not being part of Drake's demo" but yet myself and a whole lot of other people I know lap up everything Kendrick Lamar or Donald Glover puts out (and given Kendrick and Childish Gambino have had recent #1 singles and do very well on streams, its not like they're some sort of obscure cult act). Difference is that those artists are actually making art as opposed to flavor of the month top 40 fluff. No different than how I love St. Vincent and Janelle Monae but couldn't be bothered to check Camilla Cabello out even though Camilla has 20x the streams and sales. They make the stuff I seek out, Camilla doesn't.
NothingFails
Legend
 
Posts: 44411
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2004

Postby iHypeMusic » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:16 pm

NothingFails wrote:
trebor wrote:^^

The conversation has got stuck with no real finding in sight.
Please move on and agree to disagree; or pursue the discussion in the artist's topic.
how badly it triggers him
You’re still the one explaining yourself. :lol:
User avatar
iHypeMusic
Roadie
 
Posts: 493
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013

Postby lilgnzlo » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:28 pm

This is funny.

Drake is the most popular artist in the USA by 2016 to this day.

That reflects his amazing streaming numbers. And he isn't new in the industry, he has become famous since the So Far Gone days.....

We all know that he has massive commercial appeal than others rapers, but he has many many many #1 on Urban format, and collaborations with the ones like Kendrick or J. Cole.

His fanbase, (who is basicly, people who loves Lil Wayne on the 2008-2011, plus more people that loves the R&B and pop side of Drake, who join later to his music with singles like Hold On We're Going Home, Hotline Bling and One Dance), has growth with any album and mixtape that he drops.

If You Reading This It's Too Late and More Life, have amazing numbers without any promo.

And Take Care is the best selling catalog album in terms of SPS, since the SPS era stars 3 and half years ago.

Drake is big, and he wasn't in his peak (His peak has just passed with the Views era).

He is the Eminem of this decade, for sure. If you don't recognize that, i believe you're not an objetive person. These are facts.
lilgnzlo
Roadie
 
Posts: 476
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013

Postby trebor » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:35 pm

^^

Definitely STOP now!

Please continue the conversation in the "Scorpion" topic or Drake's general artist thread.
User avatar
trebor
Legend
 
Posts: 13488
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014

Postby Goldmoney » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:48 pm

Well, he sampled Her name is Mariah so he can’t be that bad. :lol:
User avatar
Goldmoney
Legend
 
Posts: 19602
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009
Location: Ratchet Street

Postby NothingFails » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:01 pm

trebor wrote:^^

Definitely STOP now!

Please continue the conversation in the "Scorpion" topic or Drake's general artist thread.
Well, I've spoken my truth and piece. I said I was shocked at Drake's success given I know not a single person who listens to his music... I was countered with being delusional (even though IHypeMusic only singled me out when I wasn't the only one who says he doesn't know any Drake fans personally) and then I explained that I literally seriously don't even if I know someone who even likes Cardi B... and then I proceed to be attacked because I don't know anyone who likes an artist whose median fan is still in junior high. I'm fine moving on but if he's going to keep attacking me, keep being triggered by my truth while ignoring others who also don't know any fans of his, I'll keep defending myself.

And the behaviour doesn't make me any more interested in wanting to give Drake's music a chance if this is what his stanbase is like.
NothingFails
Legend
 
Posts: 44411
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2004

Postby DnBLover » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:13 pm

Stop with the off topic. You're so biased.
Your little bubble means nothing.
I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room
User avatar
DnBLover
Legend
 
Posts: 13888
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009
Location: PT

Postby BlankSpace » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:50 am

Sorry if it's not chart related
But his users ratings are so bad
I mean Taylor is way more hated than him but her user ratings are like 7+

Image
User avatar
BlankSpace
Manager
 
Posts: 1947
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2014

Postby Goldmoney » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:55 am

It’ll catch up with him in a few more years
User avatar
Goldmoney
Legend
 
Posts: 19602
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009
Location: Ratchet Street

Postby trebor » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:24 am

John:
You can PM any moderator or me if you wish to speak out about the matter at hand.
Please understand that the conversation did take a spin off of its own and it's no longer of interest to the viewers of this thread.
I cannot and will not take sides in this sort of dead-end debates.

//

Any other post or comment to the above by any user will warrant a warning!
User avatar
trebor
Legend
 
Posts: 13488
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014

Postby BlueScorpion » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:34 am

VERY disappointing numbers for the streaming and marketing campaign he's had. :o

Thought a 400k figure (pure sales) was on lock for him.
"Side effects be drowsiness / Loneliness / How is this? / I think they call it hateration / What can you prescribe for this?"
User avatar
BlueScorpion
Superstar
 
Posts: 6623
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011
Location: Europe

Postby Marchum » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:39 am

He is killing the game. All this hate is just another proof that he’s the king nowadays.

Haters keep talking, he’s too busy w making money.
User avatar
Marchum
Groupie
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018
Location: Cali

Postby thebigham » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:07 am

BlueScorpion wrote:VERY disappointing numbers for the streaming and marketing campaign he's had. :o

Thought a 400k figure (pure sales) was on lock for him.
There is no cd release. Just digital albums which sales are falling for.
User avatar
thebigham
Legend
 
Posts: 53424
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005

Postby BlankSpace » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:55 pm

Drake's 'Scorpion' garnered a record ~770m US audio streams in its first full week (previous record was 431m).

Source : @chartdata

That's 513k album units
User avatar
BlankSpace
Manager
 
Posts: 1947
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2014

Postby thebigham » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:28 am

SPS

http://hitsdailydouble.com/sales_plus_streaming

LW TW ARTIST | TITLE |
LABEL
TOTAL CHANGE ALBUMS TEA SEA

-- 1 DRAKE | SCORPION
YMCMB/REPUBLIC
749,338 -- 158,072 20,831 570,435

-- 2 FLORENCE + THE MACHINE | HIGH AS HOPE
REPUBLIC
81,161 -- 72,140 1,171 7,850
3 3 POST MALONE | BEERBONGS & BENTLEYS
REPUBLIC
75,888 4% 6,627 6,362 62,899
2 4 XXXTENTACION | ?
BAD VIBES FOREVER
63,209 -25% 2,850 4,900 59,459
-- 5 GORILLAZ | THE NOW NOW
PARLOPHONE
60,934 -- 50,780 672 9,482
7 6 CARDI B | INVASION OF PRIVACY
ATLANTIC
46,899 19% 3,122 6,934 36,843
8 7 JUICE WRLD | GOODBYE & GOOD RIDDANCE
GRADE A/INTERSCOPE
42,106 8% 1,680 1,902 38,524
4 8 THE CARTERS | EVERYTHING IS LOVE
ROC NATION/PARKWOOD/COLUMBIA
38,362 -35% 7,392 1,549 29,421
1 9 PANIC! AT THE DISCO | PRAY FOR THE WICKED
FUELED BY RAMEN
37,804 -79% 18,673 2,032 17,099
-- 10 GUNS N' ROSES | APPETITE FOR DESTRUCTION
GEFFEN
34,008 -- 29,390 1,083 3,535

9 11 THE GREATEST SHOWMAN | SOUNDTRACK
ATLANTIC
32,694 2% 18,369 1,583 12,742
12 12 LIL BABY | HARDER THAN EVER
QUALITY CONTROL/MOTOWN/CAPITOL
29,956 16% 368 851 28,737
5 13 XXXTENTACION | 17
BAD VIBES FOREVER/EMPIRE
28,117 -39% 943 1,237 25,937
15 14 LUKE COMBS | THIS ONE'S FOR YOU TOO
RIVER HOUSE/COLUMBIA NASHVILLE
26,294 17% 6,048 2,858 17,388
18 15 MAROON 5 | RED PILL BLUES
222/INTERSCOPE
25,431 18% 2,503 6,273 16,655
6 16 DAN + SHAY | DAN + SHAY
WARNER BROS. NASHVILLE
24,306 -43% 6,055 2,782 15,469
13 17 KANYE WEST | YE
G.O.O.D/DEF JAM
24,265 -3% 1,871 599 21,795
16 18 IMAGINE DRAGONS | EVOLVE
KIDINAKORNER/INTERSCOPE
24,242 8% 6,486 4,671 13,085
17 19 POST MALONE | STONEY
REPUBLIC
23,611 9% 1,567 1,243 20,801
-- 20 BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE | GRAVITY
SPINEFARM
22,112 -- 19,588 375 2,149
21 21 ED SHEERAN | DIVIDE
ATLANTIC
21,588 15% 3,894 2,987 14,707
24 22 MIGOS | CULTURE II
QUALITY CONTROL/MOTOWN/CAPITOL
21,336 21% 1,193 1,200 18,943
22 23 J. COLE | KOD
DREAMVILLE/ROC NATION/INTERSCOPE
20,655 17% 2,627 452 17,576
10 24 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER | YOUNGBLOOD
CAPITOL
19,171 -31% 7,116 1,459 10,596
20 25 SHAWN MENDES | SHAWN MENDES
ISLAND
19,109 0% 5,014 1,832 12,263
23 26 JASON ALDEAN | REARVIEW TOWN
BROKEN BOW/BMG
18,587 6% 7,163 2,227 9,197
-- 27 JOHN COLTRANE | BOTH DIRECTIONS AT ONCE: THE LOST ALBUM
IMPULSE
18,205 -- 17,449 35 721
14 28 BEBE REXHA | EXPECTATIONS
WARNER BROS.
18,086 -23% 3,368 2,035 12,683
29 29 HAMILTON | ORIGINAL BROADWAY MUSICAL
UPTOWN/ATLANTIC
17,763 22% 5,682 413 11,668
32 30 TAYLOR SWIFT | REPUTATION
BIG MACHINE/BMLG
17,681 25% 4,520 2,311 10,850
30 31 KANE BROWN | KANE BROWN
RCA NASHVILLE/ZONE 4
17,321 19% 4,057 1,853 11,411
-- 32 YOUNGBOY NEVER BROKE AGAIN | UNTIL DEATH CALL MY NAME
ATLANTIC
16,331 -- 562 747 15,022
33 33 KHALID | AMERICAN TEEN
RIGHT HAND MUSIC/RCA
16,005 14% 1,293 622 14,090
25 34 JAY ROCK | REDEMPTION
TDE/INTERSCOPE
15,928 -8% 2,083 481 13,364
34 35 KENDRICK LAMAR | DAMN.
TDE/AFTERMATH/INTERSCOPE
15,790 17% 2,462 603 12,725
47 36 DAVE MATTHEWS BAND | COME TOMORROW
RCA
15,395 37% 12,366 270 2,759
41 37 MICHAEL JACKSON | ESSENTIAL MICHAEL JACKSON
EPIC/LEGACY
14,921 30% 1,526 2,099 11,296
36 38 RICH THE KID | THE WORLD IS YOURS
RICH FOREVER/INTERSCOPE
14,351 10% 210 545 13,596
31 39 13 REASONS WHY: SEASON 2 | VARIOUS ARTISTS
INTERSCOPE
14,290 1% 366 1,773 12,151
42 40 CHRIS STAPLETON | TRAVELLER
MERCURY NASHVILLE
14,101 23% 3,920 1,217 8,964
19 41 TEYANA TAYLOR | K.T.S.E.
G.O.O.D/DEF JAM
13,942 -27% 1,786 285 11,871
27 42 KIDS SEE GHOSTS | KIDS SEE GHOSTS
G.O.O.D/DEF JAM
13,891 -9% 1,731 198 11,962
-- 43 ELLA MAI | READY - EP
10 SUMMERS/INTERSCOPE
13,884 44% 1,095 1,975 10,814
38 44 BLACK PANTHER | SOUNDTRACK
TDE/AFTERMATH/INTERSCOPE
13,470 7% 1,574 820 11,076
-- 45 DRAKE | VIEWS
YMCMB/REPUBLIC
13,246 -- 711 344 12,191
48 46 THOMAS RHETT | LIFE CHANGES
VALORY/BMG
12,835 19% 1,587 1,619 9,629
-- 47 DRAKE | MORE LIFE
YMCMB/REPUBLIC
12,746 27% 175 255 12,316
45 48 BAZZI | COSMIC
IAMCOSMIC/ATLANTIC
12,704 12% 0 1,226 11,478
46 49 CAMILA CABELLO | CAMILA
SYCO/EPIC
12,548 11% 1,213 1,857 9,478
-- 50 BRETT YOUNG | BRETT YOUNG
BIG MACHINE/BMLG
12,531 -- 1,285 1,868 9,378
User avatar
thebigham
Legend
 
Posts: 53424
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005

Return to Chart Analysis