Czech Republic& Slovakia charts

Moderator: kingofskiffle

 

Postby ICELANDIC » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:54 am

Do these countries have cdertifications? where are they?
Any info by Chinaski???
ICELANDIC
Manager
 
Posts: 1252
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2014

Postby tada » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:31 pm

hey, official certifications can be only found via official website of music labels, there ain't any certification based-searching engine, sadly :(
User avatar
tada
Legend
 
Posts: 35891
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006
Location: Czech Republic

Postby ICELANDIC » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:30 am

So you mean i have to to Sony, emi and so to search for the info????

Does anyone the best selling album last year in these two countries?
ICELANDIC
Manager
 
Posts: 1252
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2014

Postby ICELANDIC » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:10 am

tada wrote:hey, official certifications can be only found via official website of music labels, there ain't any certification based-searching engine, sadly :(
have you read any new certification recentlyor last year?
i have checked now some music labels...but no success :(
ICELANDIC
Manager
 
Posts: 1252
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2014

Postby tada » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:18 am

ICELANDIC wrote:
tada wrote:hey, official certifications can be only found via official website of music labels, there ain't any certification based-searching engine, sadly :(
have you read any new certification recentlyor last year?
i have checked now some music labels...but no success :(
it's really almost impossible to find :( Once I wrote to Warner about Madonna's sales, but it took ages and lots of reminders
User avatar
tada
Legend
 
Posts: 35891
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006
Location: Czech Republic

Postby ICELANDIC » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:55 am

tada wrote:
ICELANDIC wrote:
tada wrote:hey, official certifications can be only found via official website of music labels, there ain't any certification based-searching engine, sadly :(
have you read any new certification recentlyor last year?
i have checked now some music labels...but no success :(
it's really almost impossible to find :( Once I wrote to Warner about Madonna's sales, but it took ages and lots of reminders
did they answer you??
ICELANDIC
Manager
 
Posts: 1252
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2014

Postby borderwolf » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:25 pm

Wow!
Top 100 Albums, this week (since this week)!!!
Prisoner Of Rock'n'Roll
User avatar
borderwolf
Legend
 
Posts: 36691
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006
Location: Traversetolo - Italy

Postby ICELANDIC » Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:43 am

Are the duo TWIINS known here?
, good sales???
ICELANDIC
Manager
 
Posts: 1252
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2014

Postby borderwolf » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:31 pm

tada (or others), any reason for that? It's a 1971 album

Czech Republic
week 33

97. NEW
CROSBY, STILLS, NASH & YOUNG
4 Way Street
WARNER MUSIC
Prisoner Of Rock'n'Roll
User avatar
borderwolf
Legend
 
Posts: 36691
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006
Location: Traversetolo - Italy

Postby borderwolf » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:39 pm

from Music & Media magazine, 24 april 1999:

Andrea Bocelli receives an award for six -times -platinum sales of his album Romanza in
the Czech Republic
from Tomas Filip, managing director of Universal's affiliate in the territory.
The set is the country's biggest - selling album by an international
artist, with more than 182,000
units sold
.
Prisoner Of Rock'n'Roll
User avatar
borderwolf
Legend
 
Posts: 36691
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006
Location: Traversetolo - Italy

Postby borderwolf » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:42 pm

A little change of look in Czech charts:
now we have TW, LW and (right side of the page) WOC and PEAK
Until last week we had TW LW and LW2
Prisoner Of Rock'n'Roll
User avatar
borderwolf
Legend
 
Posts: 36691
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006
Location: Traversetolo - Italy

Postby borderwolf » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:59 am

Another change of look, and also Slovakian charts show peak and WOC
Prisoner Of Rock'n'Roll
User avatar
borderwolf
Legend
 
Posts: 36691
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006
Location: Traversetolo - Italy

Return to Chart Analysis