7 2 – 2 Lush  - Snail Mail 
8 Re-Entry 3 Introducing Stokley  - Stokley 
9 New 1 My Midnight Things  - Lizzy Borden 
10 New 1 Noise Floor  - Spock's Beard 
BrainDamageII
Legend

Postby BrainDamageII » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:13 pm

Three charts, three No. 1s.
As Florida Georgia Line, the duo of Brian Kelley and Tyler Hubbard, extends its reign atop Billboard's streaming, airplay and sales-based Hot Country Songs chart (dated June 30) to a 30th week with its Bebe Rexha collab "Meant to Be," the duo sets a record atop the tally's three component charts.

For the first time, an act tops Country Airplay, Country Digital Song Sales and Country Streaming Songs with a different track residing in the penthouse on each chart.

On Country Airplay, Morgan Wallen's "Up Down," featuring FGL, rockets 6-1, up 17 percent to 39.7 million audience impressions in the tracking week, according to Nielsen Music. "Up" is Wallen's first Country Airplay leader and FGL's 13th.

Atop Country Digital Song Sales, FGL's newest single, "Simple," leads, rebounding 2-1 as it gained by 2 percent to 21,000 downloads sold. The song, which debuted at No. 1 two weeks earlier, is the pair's eighth No. 1 on the chart.

Thirdly, on Country Streaming Songs, "Meant to Be," FGL's fifth No. 1 and Rexha's first, rules for a 26th week, with 16.8 million U.S. clicks.

FGL's unprecedented hat trick follows five acts that have led all three lists simultaneously, but not with three distinct songs each: Jason Aldean, Kane Brown, Luke Bryan, Sam Hunt and Keith Urban.

On Hot Country Songs, "Meant," Up" and "Simple" place at Nos. 1, 5 and 6, respectively, with all three songs in the top 10 together for a third week. FGL is the fifth act, and first duo or group, to triple up in the top 10 simultaneously.

As FGL's Kelley recently mused on the Billboard Chart Beat Podcast of its versatility, "We can go left, we can go right and show our artistry and be creative."
BrainDamageII
Legend

Postby BrainDamageII » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:15 pm

BLACKPINK is the second K-pop act overall to reign, after NCT. Plus, Jacquees re-enters at No. 5.
All-female K-pop quartet BLACKPINK is the top emerging act in the U.S. for the first time, as the group debuts at No. 1 on Billboard’s Emerging Artists chart (dated June 30).

The Emerging Artists chart ranks the most popular developing artists of the week, using the same formula as the all-encompassing Billboard Artist 100, which measures artist activity across multiple Billboard charts, including the Billboard Hot 100, Billboard 200 and the Social 50. (The Artist 100 lists the most popular acts, overall, of the week.) However, the Emerging Artists chart excludes acts that have notched a top 25 entry on either the Hot 100 or Billboard 200, as well as artists that have achieved two or more top 10s on Billboard's "Hot" song genre charts and/or consumption-based "Top" album genre rankings.

BLACKPINK’s debut is powered by its second EP, SQUARE UP, which launches at No. 40 on the Billboard 200 with 14,000 equivalent album units, according to Nielsen Music. The set is the group’s first entry on the Billboard 200 and the highest-charting for an all-female K-pop group.

BLACKPINK, consisting of Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé and Lisa, is the second K-pop act overall to lead Emerging Artists, following NCT in May.

The bow is also sparked by BLACKPINK’s song "DDU-DU DDU-DU," which debuts at No. 55 on the Billboard Hot 100, marking the highest-charting entry by a female K-pop group. It bests the lone prior such hit: Wonder Girls' No. 76-peaking "Nobody" in 2009.

Jacquees re-enters Emerging Artists at No. 5, a new peak, as his debut LP 4275 arrives at No. 3 on the Top R&B Albums chart and No. 35 on the Billboard 200 with 15,000 equivalent album units. Jacquees (born Rodriguez Broadnax), 24, previously peaked at No. 8 on Emerging Artists in September 2017.

Also in the Emerging Artists chart’s top five, Lauv dips to No. 2 after three weeks at No. 1, Morgan Wallen falls 2-3 and Normani descends 3-4.

Plus, Peter Hollens debuts on Emerging Artists at No. 6, as his new LP Legendary Folk Songs arrives at No. 1 on both Classical Albums and Classical Crossover Albums and No. 114 on the Billboard 200 (7,000 units). Hollens scores his first entry on the Billboard 200. He previously hit a No. 5 high on Classical Albums with his self-titled set in 2014.
BrainDamageII
Legend

Postby BrainDamageII » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:18 pm

John Lennon, Janis Joplin and Otis Redding also appear on the list.
As previously reported, XXXTentacion tops the Billboard Hot 100 (dated June 30) with "Sad!," which jumps from No. 52 to No. 1 after the rapper/singer died June 18 at age 20 after being shot in Deerfield Beach, Fla.

In the Hot 100's 59-year history, only seven other solo artists have hit No. 1 posthumously. XXXTentacion is the first to do so since Static Major led the list on May 3, 2008, as the featured artist on Lil Wayne's "Lollipop," which spent five weeks at No. 1.

XXXTentacion is the first soloist in a lead role to top the Hot 100 after passing away since The Notorious B.I.G., with "Mo Money Mo Problems," featuring Puff Daddy and Mase, in 1997.

Notably, six of the eight artists below earned their first No. 1s after they died, whereas the other two (Jim Croce and John Lennon) had previously reached the summit.

In chronological order, here is a recap of all the solo artists who have led the Hot 100 posthumously.

Otis Redding - "(Sittin' On) The Dock of the Bay," hit No. 1 March 16, 1968 (and led for four weeks)

After passing away in a plane crash on Dec. 10, 1967, at age 26, Redding's classic debuted on the Hot 100 in January 1968 and reached the summit two months later, earning him his first No. 1 after 19 prior entries (in which he rose no higher than No. 21). The song spent four weeks on top and has since been covered by dozens of artists, from Michael Bolton to Sammy Hagar.

Janis Joplin - "Me and Bobby McGee," March 20, 1971 (two weeks)

Joplin died of a heroin overdose on Oct. 4, 1970, at age 27, and five months later, the rock pioneer earned her first No. 1 with "Me and Bobby McGee." Joplin charted just one solo Hot 100 entry in her lifetime ("Kozmic Blues"; No. 41, 1969), plus three as a member of Big Brother and the Holding Company, but logged four posthumous entries, led by "McGee."

Jim Croce - "Time in a Bottle," Dec. 29, 1973 (two weeks)

Croce passed away in a plane crash on Sept. 20, 1973, and notched his second No. 1 hit three months later with the ballad "Time in a Bottle." He previously led the Hot 100 with "Bad, Bad Leroy Brown," for two weeks in July 1973. The revered folk singer earned two additional posthumous top 10s: "I Got a Name," which hit No. 10 in November 1973, and "I'll Have to Say I Love You in a Song," which reached No. 9 in April 1974.

John Lennon - "(Just Like) Starting Over," Dec. 27, 1980 (five weeks)

After his murder on Dec. 8, 1980, Lennon added his second solo No. 1, and biggest solo hit, "(Just Like) Starting Over." Not counting the record 20 No. 1s by The Beatles, the icon previously reigned with "Whatever Gets You Thru the Night," in November 1974. ("Imagine," perhaps his signature song, peaked at No. 3 in 1971.)

The Notorious B.I.G. - "Hypnotize," May 3, 1997 (three weeks); "Mo Money Mo Problems," featuring Puff Daddy & Mase, Aug. 30, 1997 (two weeks)

The Notorious B.I.G. holds the distinction of being the only artist with two posthumous Hot 100 No. 1s. After his shooting death on March 9, 1997, Biggie posted his first two leaders, "Hypnotize," that May, and "Mo Money Mo Problems," in August. He nearly earned a third, as Puff Daddy's "Been Around the World," featuring Biggie and Mase, reached No. 2 in January 1998.

Soulja Slim - "Slow Motion" (Juvenile feat. Soulja Slim), Aug. 7, 2004 (two weeks)

Soulja Slim's sole entry on the Hot 100 debuted nine months after his shooting death on Nov. 26, 2003. As featured on Juvenile's "Slow Motion," he reigned for two weeks in August 2004, marking the latest that an artist has led the Hot 100 after passing away.

Static Major - "Lollipop" (Lil Wayne feat. Static Major), May 3, 2008 (five weeks)

Like Soulja Slim, Static Major's first and only entry on the Hot 100 occurred after his death (on Feb. 25, 2008). Static Major, who died of internal bleeding, earned a featured billing on Lil Wayne's "Lollipop," which debuted on the Hot 100 in March 2008 and hit No. 1 two months later.

XXXTentacion - "Sad!," June 30, 2018 (one week to-date)

The song first reached a No. 7 high on March 31, when parent album ? became XXXTentacion's first No. 1 on the Billboard 200. After he was shot and killed June 18, the track vaulted to No. 1 on the Hot 100, with a 264 percent surge to 48.9 million U.S. streams in the week ending June 21, according to Nielsen Music. Before his death, the chart success of XXXTentacion was concurrent with numerous controversies and legal troubles. When he died, he was awaiting trial on over a dozen felony charges and allegations of domestic violence against his then-pregnant girlfriend.
BrainDamageII
Legend

Postby BrainDamageII » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:20 pm

Plus, The Carters (Beyoncé & JAY-Z) debut at No. 3.
XXXTentacion vaults from No. 44 to No. 1 on the Billboard Artist 100 chart (dated June 30) to become the top musical act in the U.S for a second total week, following his death June 18. He first led the list on March 31.

The Artist 100, which launched in July 2014, measures artist activity across key metrics of music consumption, blending album and track sales, radio airplay, streaming and social media fan interaction to provide a weekly multi-dimensional ranking of artist popularity.

XXXTentacion is the fourth act to top the Artist 100 posthumously, following Tom Petty (who led with his band Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers) in October 2017; Prince in May 2016; and David Bowie in January 2016. Additionally, Linkin Park led the Aug. 12, 2017, ranking after frontman Chester Bennington's death.

XXXTentacion, born Jahseh Onfroy, was shot and killed June 18 in Deerfield Beach, Florida, at age 20. His success was overlapped with numerous controversies and legal troubles leading up to his death. When he died, he was awaiting trial on over a dozen felony charges and allegations of domestic violence against his then-pregnant girlfriend.

The controversial rapper/singer concurrently lands nine songs on the Billboard Hot 100, led by "Sad!," which vaults 52-1, sparked most heavily by its 264 percent surge to 48.9 million U.S. streams in the week ending June 21, according to Nielsen Music. Plus, his two LPs return to the top 10 of the Billboard 200. In topping the Artist 100, he gains by 769 percent in overall activity, with streaming accounting for the majority (61 percent) of his points on the chart.

5 Seconds of Summer re-enter the Artist 100 at No. 2, as the pop group's third LP, Youngblood, launches at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 with 142,000 equivalent album units. The act spent a week atop the Artist 100 in 2014, fueled by the arrival of its debut self-titled LP.

Beyoncé and JAY-Z debut at No. 3 on the Artist 100 as The Carters, as their joint album Everything Is Love opens at No. 2 on the Billboard 200 (123,000 units). As soloists, Beyoncé peaked at No. 2 on the Artist 100 in May 2016, concurrent with the chart bow of her album Lemonade, while JAY-Z spent two consecutive weeks at the summit last summer, fueled by his album 4:44.

Closing out the Artist 100's top five, Post Malone drops 2-4 and Drake holds at No. 5.
BrainDamageII
Legend

Postby BrainDamageII » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:22 pm

The song starts at No. 21, marking his sixth-highest debut among 88 career entries.
Garth Brooks' new single "All Day Long," released on the evening of June 18, debuts at No. 21 on Billboard's Country Airplaychart, dated June 30, with 14.5 million in audience, according to Nielsen Music.

On Hot Country Songs, which blends airplay, streaming and sales data, "Long" launches at No. 42. It received hourly plays on participating iHeartMedia stations beginning at 6 a.m. June 19.

Brooks logs his sixth-highest Country Airplay debut, among 88 total entries, and best since "Baby, Let's Lay Down and Dance," which bowed at No. 19 on Oct. 29, 2016 (before peaking at No. 15 on Feb. 25, 2017).

The honky-tonk-leaning "Long," which Brooks co-wrote with Bryan Kennedy and Mitch Rossell, is the lead single from Brooks' as-yet untitled album due in 2019. Rossell solo-penned Brooks' last single before "Long," "Ask Me How I Know," which became Brooks' 19th Country Airplay No. 1 (Dec. 16, 2017).

"Ask" became Brooks' first Country Airplay No. 1 in over 10 years, since "More Than a Memory" debuted atop the chart dated Sept. 15, 2007, marking the only song that has ever premiered at the pinnacle in the chart's 28-year history.

Meanwhile, Brooks' 88 Country Airplay entries tie him with Kenny Chesney for the second-highest total; George Strait leads with 98 appearances.
BrainDamageII
Legend

Postby BrainDamageII » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:25 pm

"'Up Down' has changed my life," Wallen beams to Billboard.
Morgan Wallen's "Up Down," featuring Florida Georgia Line, surges from No. 6 to No. 1 in its 32nd week on Billboard's Country Airplay chart (dated June 30), as it hikes by 17 percent to 39.7 million audience impressions in the tracking week ending June 24, according to Nielsen Music.

On Hot Country Songs, which blends airplay, streaming and sales data, "Up" lifts 6-5 for a new high.

"'Up Down' has changed my life," Wallen tells Billboard. "It's taken me and my guys from a van to a tour bus, from clubs to opening for Luke Bryan in stadiums. The song has shown me how many people are just like me when it comes to the things we consider to be a good time, and the things we love.

"Having FGL [Tyler Hubbard and Brian Kelley], whom I now consider to be two of my closest friends, with me just makes it that much sweeter. And, none of this would be possible without country radio for giving me a real chance to be heard by the fans."

"Up" makes the biggest jump to No. 1 on Country Airplay since LOCASH's "I Know Somebody," which also romped 6-1 on the tally dated Oct. 29, 2016.

The 25-year-old Wallen earns his first Country Airplay No. 1 in his second chart appearance; his debut single, "The Way I Talk," peaked at No. 30 on May 6, 2016. Both tracks are from Wallen's debut LP, If I Know Me, which debuted and peaked at No. 11 on theTop Country Albums chart dated May 12.

"Up" is FGL's 13th Country Airplay leader, tying the twosome with Zac Brown Band for third place among duos and groups for the most No. 1s in the chart's 28-year history, after Brooks & Dunn (20) and Rascal Flatts (14). Among all acts, Kenny Chesney and Tim McGraw share the mark with 29 No. 1s apiece.

FGL DOUBLES UP: Meanwhile, Bebe Rexha and Florida Georgia Line's "Meant to Be" rolls to its 30th week at No. 1 on Hot Country Songs. The reign is the second-longest on the 58-year-old list, after Sam Hunt's "Body Like a Back Road" (34 weeks in 2017).

As Wallen's "Up Down," featuring FGL, jumps 6-1 on Country Airplay, FGL leads both Hot Country Songs and Country Airplay simultaneously with different songs. It marks only the third time that an act has dominated both charts with different songs (since Hot Country Songs transitioned to its triple-metric methodology on Oct. 20, 2012), and FGL has been involved each time.

Such a double had last occurred when Luke Bryan's "Play It Again" led Country Airplay for a fourth and final week, while FGL's "This Is How We Roll," featuring Bryan, topped Hot Country Songs for its fifth of six frames on June 21, 2014.

Previously, on the charts dated May 18 and 25, 2013, FGL's "Cruise" was amid its 24-week rule on Hot Country Songs, while follow-up "Get Your Shine On" led Country Airplay those same two weeks.
BrainDamageII
Legend

Postby BrainDamageII » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:29 pm

Each week, Billboard Dance looks at songs & albums rising on Billboard's dance charts.

SOPHIE, Oil of Every Pearl's Un-Insides

Scottish producer/DJ SOPHIE starts at No. 20 on Billboard's Top Dance/Electronic Albums chart (dated June 30) with Oil of Every Pearl's Un-Insides. The set earned 2,000 equivalent album units, roughly half from traditional album sales, in the tracking week, according to Nielsen Music. SOPHIE scores her best sales week and chart position, eclipsing that of first album, Product (No. 23, 2015). Oil also earns a No. 3 entrance on Dance/Electronic Album Sales, giving the dance/pop producer her first top 10 on a Billboard albums chart.

David Guetta & Showtek, "Your Love"

Superstar French DJ/producer David Guetta, teaming with Dutch DJ duo Showtek (brothers Wouter and Sjoerd Janssen), sails onto Hot Dance/Electronic Songs at No. 19 with "Your Love." The collaboration bows with 881,000 U.S. streams and 3,000 downloads sold, the latter also good for a No. 8 launch on Dance/Electronic Digital Song Sales. On Hot Dance/Electronic Songs, Guetta has now 31 charted titles, second only to Calvin Harris' 32, while Showtek has scored six; of those, one was its previous track with Guetta, "Bad" (featuring VASSY), which hit No. 11 in 2014.

Rudimental & Major Lazer featuring Anne-Marie & Mr. Eazi, "Let Me Live"

London-based electronic act Rudimental, with Major Lazer and featuring Anne-Marie and Mr. Eazi, leaps onto Hot Dance/Electronic Songs at No. 20 with "Let Me Live." The track gathered 1.2 million domestic streams and sold 1,000 downloads in the tracking week, also sparking a No. 23 start on Dance/Electronic Digital Song Sales. It's Rudimental's first top 20 and third total entry on Hot Dance/Electronic Songs and the 23rd appearance for Major Lazer, the second for Anne-Marie and the first for Mr. Eazi. The track previews Rudimental's forthcoming album Toast to Our Differences, due Sept. 7.
BrainDamageII
Legend

Postby BrainDamageII » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:31 pm

Plus, moves for Martin Garrix, Khalid & Chromeo.
Kygo and Imagine Dragons debut at No. 3 on Billboard's Hot Dance/Electronic Songs chart (dated June 30) with "Born to Be Yours." It's the Norwegian DJ's seventh top 10, a run that began with "Firestone" (featuring Conrad), which reached No. 8 in 2015, and the rock band's first.

The collaboration starts with 4.8 million U.S. streams and 32,000 downloads sold, according to Nielsen Music. It launches at No. 1 on Dance/Electronic Digital Song Sales, where Kygo collects his second leader (and Imagine Dragons earn their first); Kygo first led with another collaboration, "It Ain't Me," with Selena Gomez, for a week in March 2017.

Martin Garrix also earns a top 10 debut on Hot Dance/Electronic Songs with "Ocean," featuring Khalid (No. 5). Garrix's fifth top 10 and Khalid's third bows with 7.1 million domestic streams and 17,000 sold. Those figures are also good for arrivals at No. 4 on Dance/Electronic Streaming Songs and No. 2 on Dance/Electronic Digital Song Sales.

Shifting to Top Dance/Electronic Albums, Chromeo commands a No. 1 debut with Head Over Heels. The set earned 8,000 equivalent album units in its first week (with 6,000 in traditional album sales, as it also enters atop Dance/Electronic Album Sales). The electro-funk act adds its second Top Dance/Electronic Albums No. 1, following 2014's White Women. Plus, Head track "Must've Been," featuring DRAM, debuts at No. 44 on Hot Dance/Electronic Songs, where it's Chromeo's fourth appearance.
BrainDamageII
Legend

Postby BrainDamageII » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:33 pm

Summer scores her 16th leader. Plus, Diana Ross rises with a remixed classic of her own.
Donna Summer scores her 16th No. 1 on Billboard's Dance Club Songs chart (dated June 30) with "Hot Stuff 2018" (2-1).

The reworked classic was remixed by Dave Aude, Ralphi Rosario & Erick Ibiza and DJ Spen & Michele Chiavarini, among others. Summer's original "Hot Stuff"/"Bad Girls" logged seven frames at No. 1 in 1979.

Late icon Summer ties Jennifer Lopez for eighth place among acts with the most No. 1s in the chart's nearly 42-year history. Madonna leads with 46, followed by Rihanna (32), Beyonce (22), Janet Jackson (19), Katy Perry (18) and Mariah Carey and Kristine W (17 each).

Summer scores her first leader since her update of her five-week 1978 No. 1 "MacArthur Park" led in December 2013.

Meanwhile, "Hot Stuff 2018" is the chart's third posthumous No. 1 this decade, following "MacArthur" and Michael Jackson's "Hollywood Tonight" in June 2011.

The new "Hot Stuff" is from Summer: The Original Hits, which launched at No. 4 on the Dance/Electronic Album Sales chart dated May 5. The track also accompanies Summer: The Donna Summer Musical, currently running on Broadway.

Another heritage superstar, Diana Ross, roars 31-18 in her third week on Dance Club Songs with "I'm Coming Out"/"Upside Down 2018." The chart's Greatest Gainer was remixed by Eric Kupper, Chris Cox and Stonebridge, among others.

Ross' original, with the double-sided single's crediting flipped, as "Upside Down"/"I'm Coming Out," spent five weeks atop the chart in August-September 1980, becoming Ross' second No. 1, after "The Boss (all cuts)," in 1979.

In January this year, Ross earned her fifth leader with a reworking of another revered hit, "Ain't No Mountain High Enough 2017."
BrainDamageII
Legend

Postby BrainDamageII » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:14 pm

Hot Country Songs

TW LW 2W WOC Title Artist
1 1 1 30 Meant To Be  - Bebe Rexha & Florida Georgia Line 
2 3 3 23 Tequila  - Dan + Shay 
3 2 2 37 Heaven  - Kane Brown 
4 5 6 12 Get Along  - Kenny Chesney 
5 6 7 36 Up Down  - Morgan Wallen Featuring Florida Georgia Line 
6 8 5 4 Simple  - Florida Georgia Line 
7 4 4 25 One Number Away  - Luke Combs 
8 10 11 23 Mercy  - Brett Young 
9 12 12 22 I Lived It  - Blake Shelton 
10 9 8 21 You Make It Easy  - Jason Aldean 
11 21 23 8 Drowns The Whiskey  - Jason Aldean Featuring Miranda Lambert 
12 7 9 22 Woman, Amen  - Dierks Bentley 
13 14 15 17 I Was Jack (You Were Diane)  - Jake Owen 
14 17 16 38 Take Back Home Girl  - Chris Lane Featuring Tori Kelly 
15 23 25 15 Life Changes  - Thomas Rhett 
16 15 13 7 Beautiful Crazy  - Luke Combs 
17 20 21 6 Downtown's Dead  - Sam Hunt 
18 18 20 11 Cry Pretty  - Carrie Underwood 
19 19 19 14 Coming Home  - Keith Urban Featuring Julia Michaels 
20 25 26 19 Kiss Somebody  - Morgan Evans 
21 22 18 26 Most People Are Good  - Luke Bryan 
22 24 24 17 Break Up In The End  - Cole Swindell 
23 16 29 10 Babe  - Sugarland Featuring Taylor Swift 
24 26 28 34 Hooked  - Dylan Scott 
25 28 32 5 Sunrise, Sunburn, Sunset  - Luke Bryan 
26 13 42 3 Lose It  - Kane Brown 
27 30 30 28 Heart Break  - Lady Antebellum 
28 33 34 9 Hotel Key  - Old Dominion 
29 31 31 24 Drunk Girl  - Chris Janson 
30 27 27 5 Speechless  - Dan + Shay 
31 29 14 3 Must've Never Met You  - Luke Combs 
32 Hot Shot Debut 1 Keeping Score  - Dan + Shay Featuring Kelly Clarkson 
33 38 40 14 I Hate Love Songs  - Kelsea Ballerini 
34 36 38 22 Kinda Don't Care  - Justin Moore 
35 35 35 22 Born To Love You  - LANCO 
36 37 37 23 Criminal  - Lindsay Ell 
37 34 22 3 Houston, We Got A Problem  - Luke Combs 
38 42 46 6 Best Shot  - Jimmie Allen 
39 39 44 27 Three Chords & The Truth  - Chase Rice 
40 41 50 17 Hide The Wine  - Carly Pearce 
41 40 45 21 Shoot Me Straight  - Brothers Osborne 
42 New 1 All Day Long  - Garth Brooks 
43 45 47 13 Rich  - Maren Morris 
44 46 – 2 Last Shot  - Kip Moore 
45 47 – 4 Blue Tacoma  - Russell Dickerson 
46 48 48 17 Hangin' On  - Chris Young 
47 43 43 8 Famous  - Mason Ramsey 
48 New 1 Reason To Drink  - Cole Swindell 
49 32 – 2 Summer Fever  - Little Big Town 
50 Re-Entry 2 Burn Out  - Midland 
BrainDamageII
Legend

Postby BrainDamageII » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:15 pm

Hot Country Songs Recurrents

1 New 1 Everything's Gonna Be Alright  - David Lee Murphy & Kenny Chesney 
2 2 2 21 Body Like A Back Road  - Sam Hunt 
3 1 1 20 What Ifs  - Kane Brown Featuring Lauren Alaina 
4 3 3 24 When It Rains It Pours  - Luke Combs 
5 4 5 29 Small Town Boy  - Dustin Lynch 
6 6 6 5 Marry Me  - Thomas Rhett 
7 5 4 112 Tennessee Whiskey  - Chris Stapleton 
8 7 7 7 Singles You Up  - Jordan Davis 
9 8 10 42 In Case You Didn't Know  - Brett Young 
10 9 8 43 Hurricane  - Luke Combs 
11 11 11 12 Five More Minutes  - Scotty McCreery 
12 10 9 4 For The First Time  - Darius Rucker 
13 13 16 108 Die A Happy Man  - Thomas Rhett 
14 12 12 20 Greatest Love Story  - LANCO 
15 15 18 55 Dirt On My Boots  - Jon Pardi 
16 14 14 21 Unforgettable  - Thomas Rhett 
17 20 – 2 Take Me Home, Country Road  - John Denver 
18 19 15 81 H.O.L.Y.  - Florida Georgia Line 
19 Re-Entry 66 Blue Ain't Your Color  - Keith Urban 
20 16 13 9 Broken Halos  - Chris Stapleton 
BrainDamageII
Legend

Postby BrainDamageII » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:16 pm

Country Airplay

1 6 5 32 Up Down  - Morgan Wallen Featuring Florida Georgia Line 
2 3 6 24 Tequila  - Dan + Shay 
3 7 7 24 I Lived It  - Blake Shelton 
4 2 2 27 One Number Away  - Luke Combs 
5 8 8 12 Get Along  - Kenny Chesney 
6 1 3 33 Everything's Gonna Be Alright  - David Lee Murphy & Kenny Chesney 
7 5 4 34 Heaven  - Kane Brown 
8 9 9 17 I Was Jack (You Were Diane)  - Jake Owen 
9 4 1 23 Woman, Amen  - Dierks Bentley 
10 10 10 14 Coming Home  - Keith Urban Featuring Julia Michaels 
11 11 11 33 Kiss Somebody  - Morgan Evans 
12 13 12 11 Cry Pretty  - Carrie Underwood 
13 12 13 37 Take Back Home Girl  - Chris Lane Featuring Tori Kelly 
14 15 16 20 Mercy  - Brett Young 
15 14 14 43 Hooked  - Dylan Scott 
16 18 18 11 Life Changes  - Thomas Rhett 
17 16 17 39 Heart Break  - Lady Antebellum 
18 20 25 4 Simple  - Florida Georgia Line 
19 19 20 7 Drowns The Whiskey  - Jason Aldean Featuring Miranda Lambert 
20 17 15 6 Downtown's Dead  - Sam Hunt 
21 Hot Shot Debut 1 All Day Long  - Garth Brooks 
22 22 23 5 Sunrise, Sunburn, Sunset  - Luke Bryan 
23 21 19 29 Criminal  - Lindsay Ell 
24 25 26 14 Hotel Key  - Old Dominion 
25 23 21 38 Kinda Don't Care  - Justin Moore 
26 24 22 18 Break Up In The End  - Cole Swindell 
27 26 27 43 Three Chords & The Truth  - Chase Rice 
28 27 24 28 Drunk Girl  - Chris Janson 
29 28 28 10 Babe  - Sugarland Featuring Taylor Swift 
30 29 30 28 Hide The Wine  - Carly Pearce 
31 30 – 23 Shoot Me Straight  - Brothers Osborne 
32 31 34 17 Hangin' On  - Chris Young 
33 32 32 21 Born To Love You  - LANCO 
34 34 36 17 Blue Tacoma  - Russell Dickerson 
35 33 31 19 Rich  - Maren Morris 
36 37 38 11 Burn Out  - Midland 
37 36 35 17 I Hate Love Songs  - Kelsea Ballerini 
38 38 40 19 Best Shot  - Jimmie Allen 
39 35 37 13 Drunk Me  - Mitchell Tenpenny 
40 43 46 3 Lose It  - Kane Brown 
41 39 39 15 You Got 'Em All  - Trent Harmon 
42 40 42 16 Run Wild Horses  - Aaron Watson 
43 44 44 12 The Difference  - Tyler Rich 
44 41 41 12 Young Forever  - Eric Paslay 
45 46 45 10 Millionaire  - Chris Stapleton 
46 42 47 11 See You Try  - Craig Campbell 
47 45 43 8 Good Girl  - Dustin Lynch 
48 47 29 3 Summer Fever  - Little Big Town 
49 48 51 11 Caught Up In The Country  - Rodney Atkins Featuring The Fisk Jubilee Singers 
50 51 49 7 David Ashley Parker From Powder Springs  - Travis Denning 
51 49 48 5 Take It From Me  - Jordan Davis 
52 52 52 5 You're In It  - Granger Smith 
53 50 53 4 This Is It  - Scotty McCreery 
54 54 55 19 Chills  - James Barker Band 
55 56 – 2 Love Ain't  - Eli Young Band 
56 59 60 3 Straight To Hell  - Darius Rucker Featuring Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan & Charles Kelley 
57 55 54 8 Asking For A Friend  - Devin Dawson 
58 58 58 10 Selfish  - Stephanie Quayle 
59 New 1 Drop Everything  - Carlton Anderson 
60 57 57 4 Love By The Moon  - Tyler Farr 
BrainDamageII
Legend

Postby BrainDamageII » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:17 pm

Country Recurrent Airplay

1 1 1 5 Meant To Be  - Bebe Rexha & Florida Georgia Line 
2 2 2 6 Most People Are Good  - Luke Bryan 
3 3 3 4 You Make It Easy  - Jason Aldean 
4 4 4 9 Singles You Up  - Jordan Davis 
5 5 5 33 Small Town Boy  - Dustin Lynch 
6 7 8 48 Body Like A Back Road  - Sam Hunt 
7 6 6 3 For The First Time  - Darius Rucker 
8 9 9 25 Unforgettable  - Thomas Rhett 
9 8 10 32 What Ifs  - Kane Brown Featuring Lauren Alaina 
10 10 11 29 When It Rains It Pours  - Luke Combs 
11 11 12 14 Five More Minutes  - Scotty McCreery 
12 15 16 41 Do I Make You Wanna  - Billy Currington 
13 19 20 61 Dirt On My Boots  - Jon Pardi 
14 Re-Entry 37 My Girl  - Dylan Scott 
15 13 17 24 Greatest Love Story  - LANCO 
16 12 15 19 Like I Loved You  - Brett Young 
17 18 19 20 Fix A Drink  - Chris Janson 
18 14 13 11 Marry Me  - Thomas Rhett 
19 17 18 16 Written In The Sand  - Old Dominion 
20 20 – 49 In Case You Didn't Know  - Brett Young 
BrainDamageII
Legend

Postby BrainDamageII » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:18 pm

Country Digital Song Sales

1 2 1 3 Simple  - Florida Georgia Line 
2 3 3 30 Meant To Be  - Bebe Rexha & Florida Georgia Line 
3 4 5 22 Tequila  - Dan + Shay 
4 10 18 6 Drowns The Whiskey  - Jason Aldean Featuring Miranda Lambert 
5 7 7 11 Get Along  - Kenny Chesney 
6 New 1 Keeping Score  - Dan + Shay Featuring Kelly Clarkson 
7 5 6 31 Heaven  - Kane Brown 
8 13 16 20 Everything's Gonna Be Alright  - David Lee Murphy & Kenny Chesney 
9 8 10 15 Mercy  - Brett Young 
10 9 11 27 Up Down  - Morgan Wallen Featuring Florida Georgia Line 
11 14 8 21 You Make It Easy  - Jason Aldean 
12 12 14 7 Beautiful Crazy  - Luke Combs 
13 New 1 Reason To Drink  - Cole Swindell 
14 20 – 5 Life Changes  - Thomas Rhett 
15 15 9 22 One Number Away  - Luke Combs 
16 23 – 128 Tennessee Whiskey  - Chris Stapleton 
17 22 – 2 Sunrise, Sunburn, Sunset  - Luke Bryan 
18 11 – 6 Babe  - Sugarland Featuring Taylor Swift 
19 21 17 5 Speechless  - Dan + Shay 
20 25 24 16 I Lived It  - Blake Shelton 
21 New 1 Must Be The Whiskey  - Cody Jinks 
22 24 – 4 Downtown's Dead  - Sam Hunt 
23 17 22 58 What Ifs  - Kane Brown Featuring Lauren Alaina 
24 Re-Entry 14 Woman, Amen  - Dierks Bentley 
25 19 23 11 Cry Pretty  - Carrie Underwood 
BrainDamageII
Legend

Postby BrainDamageII » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:20 pm

Country Streaming Songs

1 1 1 30 Meant To Be  - Bebe Rexha & Florida Georgia Line 
2 2 2 33 Heaven  - Kane Brown 
3 3 3 17 Tequila  - Dan + Shay 
4 6 10 13 Mercy  - Brett Young 
5 5 5 59 What Ifs  - Kane Brown Featuring Lauren Alaina 
6 7 9 49 When It Rains It Pours  - Luke Combs 
7 8 13 3 Simple  - Florida Georgia Line 
8 9 8 21 You Make It Easy  - Jason Aldean 
9 4 4 63 Tennessee Whiskey  - Chris Stapleton 
10 11 11 72 Body Like A Back Road  - Sam Hunt 
11 10 6 7 Beautiful Crazy  - Luke Combs 
12 12 12 27 Marry Me  - Thomas Rhett 
13 14 14 4 Get Along  - Kenny Chesney 
14 13 7 15 One Number Away  - Luke Combs 
15 15 16 12 Up Down  - Morgan Wallen Featuring Florida Georgia Line 
16 19 – 2 Lose It  - Kane Brown 
17 20 20 64 Die A Happy Man  - Thomas Rhett 
18 16 17 88 In Case You Didn't Know  - Brett Young 
19 21 19 61 H.O.L.Y.  - Florida Georgia Line 
20 17 15 88 Hurricane  - Luke Combs 
21 18 18 61 Small Town Boy  - Dustin Lynch 
22 New 1 I Lived It  - Blake Shelton 
23 Re-Entry 14 Take Me Home, Country Road  - John Denver 
24 25 21 67 Blue Ain't Your Color  - Keith Urban 
25 New 1 Break Up In The End  - Cole Swindell 
BrainDamageII
Legend

Postby BrainDamageII » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:22 pm

Americana/Folk Albums

1 1 3 110 Traveller  - Chris Stapleton 
2 3 6 59 From A Room: Volume 1  - Chris Stapleton 
3 5 9 29 From A Room: Volume 2  - Chris Stapleton 
4 6 8 12 Golden Hour  - Kacey Musgraves 
5 4 4 7 Good Thing  - Leon Bridges 
6 8 10 73 Simon And Garfunkel's Greatest Hits  - Simon & Garfunkel 
7 10 14 156 Hozier  - Hozier 
8 9 12 115 Cleopatra  - The Lumineers 
9 19 – 9 Songs You Know By Heart: Jimmy Buffett's Greatest Hit(s)  - Jimmy Buffett 
10 15 16 151 +  - Ed Sheeran 
11 13 18 4 The Best Of John Denver Live  - John Denver 
12 24 – 8 The Tree Of Forgiveness  - John Prine 
13 7 1 3 God's Favorite Customer  - Father John Misty 
14 12 11 17 Nation Of Two  - Vance Joy 
15 18 – 69 In Between Dreams  - Jack Johnson 
16 11 17 59 Chain Breaker  - Zach Williams 
17 14 13 93 Strange Trails  - Lord Huron 
18 17 23 8 Last Man Standing  - Willie Nelson 
19 20 25 166 The Lumineers  - The Lumineers 
20 16 21 151 Dream Your Life Away  - Vance Joy 
21 21 24 73 Continuum  - John Mayer 
22 22 22 42 Greatest Hits  - James Taylor 
23 23 – 47 Photographs & Memories/His Greatest Hits  - Jim Croce 
24 2 2 3 Hell-On  - Neko Case 
25 25 19 15 Tearing At The Seams  - Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats
BrainDamageII
Legend

Postby BrainDamageII » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:23 pm

Top Country Albums

1 4 2 10 Rearview Town  - Jason Aldean 
2 3 1 55 This One's For You  - Luke Combs 
3 1 – 2 The Mountain  - Dierks Bentley 
4 5 3 81 Kane Brown  - Kane Brown 
5 8 6 164 Traveller  - Chris Stapleton 
6 7 4 41 Life Changes  - Thomas Rhett 
7 9 7 71 Brett Young  - Brett Young 
8 11 8 8 Graffiti U  - Keith Urban 
9 6 – 2 NOW That's What I Call Country, Volume 11  - Various Artists 
10 12 9 28 What Makes You Country  - Luke Bryan 
11 10 10 152 Greatest Hits So Far...  - Zac Brown Band 
12 2 – 2 Bigger  - Sugarland 
13 13 12 95 Dig Your Roots  - Florida Georgia Line 
14 15 13 175 Montevallo  - Sam Hunt 
15 14 11 105 California Sunrise  - Jon Pardi 
16 16 17 59 From A Room: Volume 1  - Chris Stapleton 
17 18 26 29 From A Room: Volume 2  - Chris Stapleton 
18 23 24 43 Happy Endings  - Old Dominion 
19 20 18 143 Tangled Up  - Thomas Rhett 
20 24 22 8 If I Know Me  - Morgan Wallen 
21 22 19 173 Here's To The Good Times - Florida Georgia Line 
22 25 21 139 Reloaded: 20 #1 Hits  - Blake Shelton 
23 19 15 28 Live In No Shoes Nation  - Kenny Chesney 
24 17 14 33 Texoma Shore  - Blake Shelton 
25 28 25 12 Golden Hour  - Kacey Musgraves 
26 26 23 181 Crash My Party  - Luke Bryan 
27 Re-Entry 29 The Essential Alan Jackson  - Alan Jackson 
28 30 29 150 Greatest Hits: Decade #1  - Carrie Underwood 
29 32 31 111 Ripcord  - Keith Urban 
30 29 28 41 Current Mood  - Dustin Lynch 
31 31 33 22 Hallelujah Nights  - LANCO 
32 Re-Entry 129 Elv1s: 30 #1 Hits  - Elvis Presley 
33 35 34 131 Number One Hits  - Tim McGraw 
34 36 36 104 Hero  - Maren Morris 
35 Re-Entry 29 Songs You Know By Heart: Jimmy Buffett's Greatest Hit(s)  - Jimmy Buffett 
36 49 – 101 The Essential Johnny Cash  - Johnny Cash 
37 27 27 29 When Was The Last Time  - Darius Rucker 
38 39 39 133 Red  - Taylor Swift 
39 38 37 13 Home State  - Jordan Davis 
40 42 – 56 The Best Of John Denver Live  - John Denver 
41 41 38 9 Port Saint Joe  - Brothers Osborne 
42 44 47 91 Greatest Hits II  - Kenny Chesney 
43 40 40 150 Kill The Lights  - Luke Bryan 
44 33 32 122 Greatest Hits  - Shania Twain 
45 Re-Entry 129 50 Number Ones  - George Strait 
46 Re-Entry 7 The Tree Of Forgiveness  - John Prine 
47 43 42 14 Seasons Change  - Scotty McCreery 
48 Re-Entry 110 Greatest Hits Volume 1  - Rascal Flatts 
49 Re-Entry 112 My Kinda Party  - Jason Aldean 
50 45 45 32 Unapologetically  - Kelsea Ballerini 
BrainDamageII
Legend

Postby BrainDamageII » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:23 pm

Country Catalog Albums

1 5 6 126 Songs You Know By Heart: Jimmy Buffett's Greatest Hit(s)  - Jimmy Buffett 
2 8 5 359 O Brother, Where Art Thou?  - Soundtrack 
3 14 16 59 Hotel California  - Eagles 
4 18 19 323 The Essential Johnny Cash  - Johnny Cash 
5 1 1 295 The Legend Of Johnny Cash  - Johnny Cash 
6 15 13 638 Super Hits  - Willie Nelson 
7 11 8 61 Playlist: The Very Best Of Alan Jackson  - Alan Jackson 
8 12 20 74 The American Farewell Tour  - Alabama 
9 4 3 334 Greatest Hits  - Shania Twain 
10 6 7 113 Ultimate Waylon Jennings  - Waylon Jennings 
11 3 4 142 Greatest Hits So Far...  - Zac Brown Band 
12 16 14 93 Greatest Hits 2  - Toby Keith 
13 19 12 103 20 Greatest Hits  - Merle Haggard 
14 22 – 98 35 Biggest Hits  - Toby Keith 
15 Re-Entry 81 The Greatest: The Number Ones  - Johnny Cash 
16 Re-Entry 10 Icon: Conway Twitty  - Conway Twitty 
17 21 23 35 Precious Memories: Volume II  - Alan Jackson 
18 25 – 87 Icon: Patsy Cline  - Patsy Cline 
19 Re-Entry 175 Need You Now  - Lady Antebellum 
20 Re-Entry 355 Elv1s: 30 #1 Hits  - Elvis Presley 
21 24 24 20 Reloaded: 20 #1 Hits  - Blake Shelton 
22 23 15 280 Precious Memories  - Alan Jackson 
23 Re-Entry 176 Heart And Soul  - Elvis Presley 
24 Re-Entry 80 Montevallo  - Sam Hunt 
25 9 10 106 Crash My Party  - Luke Bryan 
BrainDamageII
Legend

Postby BrainDamageII » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:24 pm

Bluegrass Albums

1 1 1 7 Life Is Good On The Open Road  - Trampled By Turtles 
2 Re-Entry 36 Blessed: Hymns And Song Of Faith  - Bradley Walker 
3 2 3 9 Volunteer  - Old Crow Medicine Show 
4 13 – 17 Accomplice One  - Tommy Emmanuel CGP 
5 4 2 39 The Long-Awaited Album  - Steve Martin And The Steep Canyon Rangers 
6 5 5 70 Windy City  - Alison Krauss 
7 8 12 35 Fifteen  - The Wailin' Jennys 
8 6 6 68 Best Of Old Crow Medicine Show  - Old Crow Medicine Show 
9 Re-Entry 12 Fishin' In The Dark: The Best Nitty Gritty Dirt Band  - Nitty Gritty Dirt Band 
10 Re-Entry 2 Mountain Overture  - Balsam Range With Atlanta Pops Orchestra Ensemble 
11 3 – 2 Brand New Shade Of Blue - Junior Sisk 
12 15 11 21 Out In The Open  - Steep Canyon Rangers 
13 11 9 41 Illusion & Doubt  - The Dead South 
14 Re-Entry 12 Rise (EP)  - Molly Tuttle 
15 Re-Entry 6 90 Bluegrass Power Picks Classics: Vintage Collection  - Various Artists 
BrainDamageII
Legend

Postby BrainDamageII » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:25 pm

Americana/Folk Album Sales

1 3 6 110 Traveller  - Chris Stapleton 
2 2 8 29 From A Room: Volume 2  - Chris Stapleton 
3 6 9 59 From A Room: Volume 1  - Chris Stapleton 
4 8 11 10 The Tree Of Forgiveness  - John Prine 
5 5 5 7 Good Thing  - Leon Bridges 
6 7 10 8 Last Man Standing  - Willie Nelson 
7 4 1 3 God's Favorite Customer  - Father John Misty 
8 1 2 3 Hell-On  - Neko Case 
9 24 – 13 I'll Be Your Girl  - The Decemberists 
10 10 14 12 Golden Hour  - Kacey Musgraves 
11 9 20 7 Free Yourself Up  - Lake Street Dive 
12 11 18 77 Chain Breaker  - Zach Williams 
13 13 12 5 Tell Me How You Really Feel  - Courtney Barnett 
14 14 15 15 Tearing At The Seams  - Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats
15 12 – 17 By The Way, I Forgive You - Brandi Carlile 
16 New 1 Arthur Buck  - Arthur Buck 
17 25 – 32 Carry Fire  - Robert Plant 
18 15 17 5 Part Of The Light  - Ray LaMontagne 
19 16 16 17 Nation Of Two  - Vance Joy 
20 New 1 Gene Clark Sings For You  - Gene Clark 
21 18 7 3 Downey To Lubbock  - Dave Alvin And Jimmie Dale Gilmore 
22 21 22 9 Vide Noir  - Lord Huron 
23 23 – 110 Cleopatra  - The Lumineers 
24 20 – 7 You're Driving Me Crazy  - Van Morrison And Joey DeFrancesco 
25 22 – 21 Purgatory  - Tyler Childers 
BrainDamageII
Legend

Postby BrainDamageII » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:27 pm

Country Album Sales

1 4 1 10 Rearview Town  - Jason Aldean 
2 1 – 2 The Mountain  - Dierks Bentley 
3 3 – 2 NOW That's What I Call Country, Volume 11  - Various Artists 
4 5 2 55 This One's For You  - Luke Combs 
5 6 4 8 Graffiti U  - Keith Urban 
6 2 – 2 Bigger  - Sugarland 
7 8 7 81 Kane Brown  - Kane Brown 
8 7 5 34 Live In No Shoes Nation  - Kenny Chesney 
9 10 8 164 Traveller  - Chris Stapleton 
10 9 10 29 From A Room: Volume 2  - Chris Stapleton 
11 11 11 59 From A Room: Volume 1  - Chris Stapleton 
12 15 14 10 The Tree Of Forgiveness  - John Prine 
13 13 12 28 What Makes You Country  - Luke Bryan 
14 12 13 8 Last Man Standing  - Willie Nelson 
15 17 17 9 Port Saint Joe  - Brothers Osborne 
16 20 19 12 Golden Hour  - Kacey Musgraves 
17 19 21 65 Precious Memories Collection  - Alan Jackson 
18 16 16 31 The Rest Of Our Life  - Tim McGraw & Faith Hill 
19 21 22 41 Life Changes  - Thomas Rhett 
20 23 23 71 Brett Young  - Brett Young 
21 30 28 34 Now  - Shania Twain 
22 14 15 33 Texoma Shore  - Blake Shelton 
23 27 26 39 On The Rocks  - Midland 
24 25 25 14 Seasons Change  - Scotty McCreery 
25 26 24 105 California Sunrise  - Jon Pardi 
26 Hot Shot Debut 1 Mud Digger, Volume 9  - Various Artists 
27 18 18 35 When Was The Last Time  - Darius Rucker 
28 22 3 3 Amos  - Michael Ray 
29 New 1 The Biggest Hits Of Hank Williams Jr.  - Hank Williams Jr. 
30 New 1 The Biggest Hits Of Tim Mcgraw  - Tim McGraw 
31 New 1 The Biggest Hits Of The Bellamy Brothers  - The Bellamy Brothers 
32 29 9 3 Downey To Lubbock  - Dave Alvin And Jimmie Dale Gilmore 
33 New 1 The Biggest Hits Of The Judds  - The Judds 
34 New 1 Born Ready  - Steve Moakler 
35 40 36 111 Ripcord  - Keith Urban 
36 31 27 7 Dirt Rock  - The Lacs 
37 36 37 33 Unapologetically  - Kelsea Ballerini 
38 37 35 27 Purgatory  - Tyler Childers 
39 39 34 14 NOW That's What I Call Country Songs Of Inspiration  - Various Artists 
40 35 30 121 Pawn Shop  - Brothers Osborne 
41 38 33 12 Girl Going Nowhere  - Ashley McBryde 
42 42 41 43 Happy Endings  - Old Dominion 
43 New 1 The Biggest Inspirational Hits Of Randy Travis  - Randy Travis 
44 41 39 54 NOW That's What I Call Country Volume 10  - Various Artists 
45 47 43 33 Sweet Southern Sugar  - Kid Rock 
46 New 1 The Biggest Hits Of Leann Rimes  - LeAnn Rimes 
47 Re-Entry 8 Bare Feet  - Caroline Jones 
48 44 40 103 Hero  - Maren Morris 
49 50 – 52 The Nashville Sound  - Jason Isbell And The 400 Unit 
50 Re-Entry 45 Welcome Home  - Zac Brown Band 
BrainDamageII