US Billboard Charts (07/07/2018)

Moderators: trebor, kingofskiffle, nympho

Postby BrainDamageII » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:26 pm

I guess there's not many people about at the moment, less than 1800 views and, apart from bcl nobody else helping with posting, :(

I know we rarely get sales figures these days but if it stays like this is it worth the time I put in?
BrainDamageII
Legend

Postby iHypeMusic » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:08 pm

BrainDamageII wrote:I guess there's not many people about at the moment, less than 1800 views and, apart from bcl nobody else helping with posting, :(

I know we rarely get sales figures these days but if it stays like this is it worth the time I put in?
I think it's because a lot of these charts are now fully available on Billboard's main site, this happened a few months ago.

Maybe posting requested Billboard.biz charts would save a lot of your time, and keep the people who still view this thread coming.
iHypeMusic
Personal Assistant

Postby bonjovi81 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:00 am

Brain, Thank you for your precious work, when you have time can u post this week regional heetseekers? thanx
bonjovi81
Manager

Postby monzo » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:24 am

Thank you Brain for posting all charts, especially Regional Heatseekers! I really appreciate your work every week and since Trebor is not active anymore taking over most of the charts he posted.
monzo
Groupie

Postby BrainDamageII » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:08 am

bonjovi81 wrote:Brain, Thank you for your precious work, when you have time can u post this week regional heetseekers? thanx
They are there end of P4 start of p5.
BrainDamageII
Legend

Postby BrainDamageII » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:11 am

iHypeMusic wrote:I think it's because a lot of these charts are now fully available on Billboard's main site, this happened a few months ago.

Maybe posting requested Billboard.biz charts would save a lot of your time, and keep the people who still view this thread coming.
Thanks. I know most are available. I find it easier looking here, doesn't take ages waiting for all the adverts to load :D :D
BrainDamageII
Legend

Postby BeeBoy » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:14 am

I look in here as well and use them, so thank you
BeeBoy
Manager

Postby Tansike » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:34 am

BeeBoy wrote:I look in here as well and use them, so thank you
Same, i really appreciate your hard work!
Tansike
Legend

Postby countryfan » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:50 am

BrainDamageII wrote:I guess there's not many people about at the moment, less than 1800 views and, apart from bcl nobody else helping with posting, :(

Thanks very much for all your time and effort in posting all the charts.
Also to Trebor who was regularly posting the Country, Blues, Americana etc listings and lessen some of the burden for you.

I guess you would need to be subscribed to billboard biz in order to manipulate the data and present the chart lists in text form in the way you do. Its so much easier to read and use in the way its posted on here. Much appreciated!
I particularly reference to the Billboard 200, Top Country Albums, Country Sales Chart (invaluable) Hot Country Songs, Country Airplay, Country Digital Singles and Boxscore.

Yes pure sales figures are not appearing as much now but great when we get them.

Maybe one post with just source links to Billboard weekly chart reports might save a bit of time rather than having to paste all the text?
countryfan
Groupie

Postby braindeadpj » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:23 pm

Thank you BrainDamageII for all the time you put in to generate a text version of the charts for uploading here. I certainly think it is worth the time you put in. I look forward to checking out this thread each week, especially for the publically unavailable charts (i.e. billboard.biz) such as catalog album sales.

Also thank you to everyone else who contributes to this thread (and the site in general).
braindeadpj
Groupie

Postby Fedepeti » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:24 pm

Thanks a lot for all the hard work Brain, we're always here checkin' up the weekly updates.
Fedepeti
Personal Assistant

Postby hardrockfan » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:08 am

I really appreciate your work thanks for the effort.
hardrockfan
Groupie

Return to Chart Analysis