5 MONKEY BUSINESS BLACK EYED PEAS
6 THREE CHEERS FOR SWEET REVENGE MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE
7 THE CHRONICLES OF LIFE AND DEATH GOOD CHARLOTTE
8 MEZMERIZE SYSTEM OF A DOWN
9 EXPLOSIVE: THE BEST OF BOND (CD+DVD) BOND
10 NEVER GONE (CD+DVD) BACKSTREET BOYS

CHILE

1 REGGETON BOYS NOS FUIMOS AFUEGOTE, PER
2 VARIOS INTERPRETES LOS TREINTA (ANGLO)
3 VARIOS INTERPRETES LOS TREINTA (LATINO)
4 KUDAI VUELO
5 PLAZA ALBERTO ACUSTICO
6 COLDPLAY X & Y
7 DADDY YANKEE BARRIO FINO
8 JUANES MI SANGRE
9 NOCHEROS NOCHEROS EN VIVO VOL 2
10 SHAKIRA FIJACION ORAL (CD+DVD)

PARAGUAY

1.- La llave de la puerta secreta- Rata Blanca
2.- Sin restricciones - Miranda
3.- Mi sangre - Juanes
4.- 19 días y 500 noches - Joaquín Sabina
5.- Amarte es mi pecado - Ricardo Montaner
6.- Lo que te conté... - La Oreja de Van Gogh
7.- Tributo al amor - Los Temerarios
8.- Eco - Jorge Drexler
9.- Dígale - David Bisbal
10.- México en la piel - Luis Miguel

URUGUAY

1.- Fijación oral - Shakira
2.- Amar sin ser amado - Thalia
3.- Sin restricciones - Miranda
4.- Pobres poderosos - Tabaré Cardozo
5.- Never gone - Backstreet Boys
6.- Sólo - Ricardo Arjona
7.- Desde siempre - Chayanne
8.- Floricienta - Floricienta y su banda
9.- Candombe, murga y rocanrol - Jaime Roos
10.- Serrat...Eres único - Varios

PERU

1 LO MEJOR DE LA MUSICA CRIOLLA VARIOS
2 X&Y COLDPLAY
3 FIJACION ORAL VOL. 1 SHAKIRA
4 LES CHORISTES O.S.T.
5 CAFÉ INKATERRA MIKI GONZÁLEZ
6 HOPES AND FEARS KEANE
7 CON SU TOQUE DE VIOLIN SASHA FERREIRA
8 BAIANA DA GEMA SIMONE
9 ACUSTICO ALBERTO PLAZA
10 SAMBA PA TI VARIOS

ECUADOR

1 SHAKIRA V.1 FIJACION ORAL (CD+DV)
2 COLDPLAY X&Y
3 R.B.D. REBELDE
4 GORILLAZ DEMON DAYS
5 SYSTEM OF A DOWN MEZMERIZE
6 VARIOS HINCHAS DEL FUTBOL ECUATORIANO/GRANDES E
7 DJ TIESTO JUST BE-PARADE OF THE ATHLETES
8 BLACK EYED PEAS MONKEY BUSINESS
9 JUANES MI SANGRE
10 STEFANI,GWEN LOVE,ANGEL,MUSIC,BABY

COLOMBIA

1 SHAKIRA FIJACION ORAL V.1
2 FONSECA CORAZON
3 COLDPLAY X & Y
4 RBD REBELDE
5 JUANES MI SANGRE
josecharts
Manager

Postby josecharts » Sun Jul 31, 2005 3:47 am

SONGS

BOLIVIA

1 La tortura Shakira y Alejandro Sanz
2 Incomplete Backstreet Boys
3 Amar sin ser Amada Thalia
4 Holiday GREEN DAY
5 Yo Quisiera Reik
6 Hollaback Girl Gwen Stefani
7 SPEED OF SOUND COLDPLAY
8 Solo quedate en silencio RBD
9 CONTRA VIENTOS Y MAREAS CHAYANNE
10 La Camisa Negra Juanes

GUATEMALA

1 La Tortura Shakira
2 La Camisa Negra Juanes
3 Amar si ser amada Thalia
4 Na na na (Dulce niña) Kumbia Kings
5 Sálvame RBD
6 Víveme Laura Pausini
7 WE BELIEVE GOOD CHARLOTTE
8 La popola en vivo Glory & Don Omar
9 Yo quisiera Reik
10 Incomplete Backstreet Boys

PANAMA

1 LA TORTURA SHAKIRA Y ALEJANDRO SANZ
2 La camisa negra Juanes
3 Hollaback Girl Gwen Stefani
4 INCOMPLETE BACKSTREET BOYS
5 AMAR SIN SER AMADA THALIA
6 Don't Punk With My Heart Black Eyed Peas
7 VIVEME LARURA PAUSINI
8 Muriendo Lento  Moderatto & Belinda
9 HOLD YOU DOWN JENIFER LOPEZ
10 MIA PAULINA RUBIO

ECUADOR

1 La Tortura Shakira & Alejandro Sanz
2 INCOMPLETE BACKSTREET BOYS
3 Don't Phunk With My Heart Black Eyed Peas
4 HOLLABACK GIRL GWEN STEFANI
5 Speed Of Sound Cold Play
6 REBELDE RBD
7 Feel Good Inc Gorillaz
8 PRISIONERO JORGE LUIS DEL HIERRO
9 Be Yourself, Audioslave
10 Algo más La Quinta Estación

COSTA RICA

1 Yo quisiera Reik
2 La tortura * (7) Shakira & Alejandro Sanz
3 Devuélveme la vida David Bustamante
4 Sálvame RBD
5 Contigo y sin tí Korporación
6 Dulce niña Kumbia Kings
7 Dentro de mí Alejandro Lerner
8 Nada es para siempre Luis Fonsi
9 Feeling Tapón
10 Tocando fondo Kalimba
josecharts
Manager

Postby josecharts » Sun Jul 31, 2005 3:52 am

Later I'll post more charts from bigger makets like Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Peru. PLus the Latin American Top 100 of this week.

Guess who made it into the top 100 of Hispanic America only with AIRPLAY!!

:D Bhem bhem

josecharts
Manager

Postby AlanShkr » Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:20 am

Thanks alot Jose :). Keep up the good work! I knew Shakira was popular in Latin America, but I didn`t know she was THIS popular. Do you by any chance know how much the single / album has sold in total through-out Latin America? -Thanks!
AlanShkr
Groupie

Postby joao » Sun Jul 31, 2005 12:10 pm

But it looks like Shakira is losing grip in one of the biggest latin markets, which used to be her biggest market (Brazil). To think that a few years ago she was a superstar in Brazil and practically unkown in Europe, these days she has a # 1 album in Germany and doing well all over Europe, but the album is not that sucessful in Brazil. Guess it´s because her musical quality has decreased a lot across the years, haven´t heard her new album yet but the first single La Tortura just annoys me, is it just me or it sound like Daddy Yankee? Also, in the beggining of her career she used to follow the "serious singer" pattern of Alanis Morissette and Sheryl Crow, but now she´s doing everything to conquer USA and decided to follow the "prostitute pattern" of Mariah and Beyonce (look at her new video), it´s a shame...
joao
Superstar

Postby AlanShkr » Sun Jul 31, 2005 12:35 pm

IGNORING your ignorant and rediculous comments, I do agree with you about the whole Brazil thing. I checked the chart and her album has been out for 2 weeks, and 5 years ago she used to be HUGE. Her PD cd and her REMIX cd both did excellent, and now it looks like she won`t even go platinum with this cd :oops:. Now THATS a shame.
AlanShkr
Groupie

Postby joao » Sun Jul 31, 2005 12:42 pm

AlanShkr wrote:IGNORING your ignorant and rediculous comments, I do agree with you about the whole Brazil thing. I checked the chart and her album has been out for 2 weeks, and 5 years ago she used to be HUGE. Her PD cd and her REMIX cd both did excellent, and now it looks like she won`t even go platinum with this cd :oops:. Now THATS a shame.
Ignorant? A person who "ignores"... okay, you´re a fan... then you "ignore" that La Tortura is nowhere as good as her previous material, or ignore that she appears almost naked in the video.

Anyway, I hope she has better tracks off this album to release later and push the sales. Don´t worry too much about Hot 100 Brasil because it´s fake, but still this album is not being well received as her previous...La Tortura hasn´t catched on radio stations like Estoy Aqui, Pies Descalzos, and my opinion is because it´s nowhere as good as those songs.

And for one last time, BRAZIL DOESN´T HAVE A CHART, Hot 100 Brazil is just made up by some guy...
joao
Superstar

Postby josecharts » Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:19 pm

joao wrote:But it looks like Shakira is losing grip in one of the biggest latin markets, which used to be her biggest market (Brazil). To think that a few years ago she was a superstar in Brazil and practically unkown in Europe, these days she has a # 1 album in Germany and doing well all over Europe, but the album is not that sucessful in Brazil. Guess it´s because her musical quality has decreased a lot across the years, haven´t heard her new album yet but the first single La Tortura just annoys me, is it just me or it sound like Daddy Yankee? Also, in the beggining of her career she used to follow the "serious singer" pattern of Alanis Morissette and Sheryl Crow, but now she´s doing everything to conquer USA and decided to follow the "prostitute pattern" of Mariah and Beyonce (look at her new video), it´s a shame...
Hate it or Love it, Shakira is still after almost 10 years one of the biggest latin stars 8-)
josecharts
Manager

Postby AlanShkr » Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:39 pm

joao wrote:Ignorant? A person who "ignores"... okay, you´re a fan... then you "ignore" that La Tortura is nowhere as good as her previous material, or ignore that she appears almost naked in the video.
Well yes I am a fan :P, but IMO la tortura is just as good as her older stuff. I don`t prefer her old stuff to her new stuff. And yes, i know she isnt fully clothed in the video, but she isn`t exactly naked. And at least she doesnt do it all the time.

And I`m sorry that I jumped on you 8-), I just don`t think it`s fair to say that she`s a prostitute and cares less about her music just because she is choosing to be less conserative. She spent 2 years writing, recording, producing, and arranging the songs, for 2 albums in that period, more work than she`s ever done on any of her previous albums. So she still IS a serious singer. So no harm meant. 8-)

joao wrote:Anyway, I hope she has better tracks off this album to release later and push the sales. Don´t worry too much about Hot 100 Brasil because it´s fake, but still this album is not being well received as her previous...La Tortura hasn´t catched on radio stations like Estoy Aqui, Pies Descalzos, and my opinion is because it´s nowhere as good as those songs.
I think there are aot of tracks which could do well as "singles" and help sales, like her new one "no", and her possible third one "la pared". I do hope that the album will be better recieved, and won`t be a total failure.

joao wrote:And for one last time, BRAZIL DOESN´T HAVE A CHART, Hot 100 Brazil is just made up by some guy...
:O Well thanks for telling me that, so does Brazil at least have certifications and all? And is there any way to get actual sales?

josecharts wrote:Hate it or Love it, Shakira is still after almost 10 years one of the biggest latin stars
That`s very true, she`s actually been in the buisness for 14+ years now, her first album came out in 1991. Sadly it didn`t do so well, and she didn`t become popular until her PD cd, and then she just took off 8-).
AlanShkr
Groupie

Postby Euterpe » Sun Jul 31, 2005 2:45 pm

joao wrote:But it looks like Shakira is losing grip in one of the biggest latin markets, which used to be her biggest market (Brazil). To think that a few years ago she was a superstar in Brazil and practically unkown in Europe, these days she has a # 1 album in Germany and doing well all over Europe, but the album is not that sucessful in Brazil. Guess it´s because her musical quality has decreased a lot across the years, haven´t heard her new album yet but the first single La Tortura just annoys me, is it just me or it sound like Daddy Yankee? Also, in the beggining of her career she used to follow the "serious singer" pattern of Alanis Morissette and Sheryl Crow, but now she´s doing everything to conquer USA and decided to follow the "prostitute pattern" of Mariah and Beyonce (look at her new video), it´s a shame...
Alanis was naked in a video :D , I think it was Thank You
Euterpe
Roadie

Postby josecharts » Sun Jul 31, 2005 3:18 pm

Euterpe wrote:
Alanis was naked in a video :D , I think it was Thank You
Yes Alanis showed her thing in the Thank You video, now is it true that Shakira took Alanis to the court for copying her style?? I read so in Los40.com a few years ago, back in 1999.
josecharts
Manager

Postby josecharts » Sun Jul 31, 2005 3:46 pm

Latin America Top 100

Talkin' about Shakira, guess who debuted this week ;)

1 1 1 1 La Tortura <12 semanas@#1> SHAKIRA con ALEJANDRO SANZ 13 1 SONY / BMG
2 3 4 6 Don't Phunk With My Heart BLACK EYED PEAS 11 2 UNIVERSAL
3 2 2 2 La Camisa Negra JUANES 29 1 UNIVERSAL
4 4 3 3 Speed of Sound COLDPLAY 11 3 EMI
5 5 5 5 Víveme LAURA PAUSINI 21 5 WARNER
6 6 6 25 Sálvame RBD 7 6 EMI
7 7 8 9 Incomplete BACKSTREET BOYS 13 7 SONY / BMG
8 9 9 11 Amar Sin Ser Amada THALIA 7 8 EMI
9 16 17 14 Rebelde RBD 22 2 SONY / BMG
10 8 10 8 Yo Quisiera REIK 19 4 SONY / BMG
11 15 14 12 Quer Casar Comigo? BRUNO & MARRONE 5 11 SONY / BMG
12 28 18 16 Lo Que Pasó, Pasó DADDY YANKEE 26 12 UNIVERSAL
13 10 13 13 Feel God Inc. GORILLAZ 13 10 EMI
14 23 25 46 Qué Vida La Mía REIK 5 14 SONY / BMG
15 12 16 35 Mi Credo PEPE AGUILAR con TIZIANO FERRO 7 12 SONY / BMG
16 14 12 4 Contra Vientos Y Mareas CHAYANNE 17 3 SONY / BMG
17 35 49 0 Nada Es Para Siempre LUIS FONSI 3 17 SONY / BMG
18 18 24 26 Hollaback Girl GWEN STEFANI 9 18 UNIVERSAL
19 34 34 75 Na Na Na (Ducle Niña) KUMBIA KINGS 15 19 EMI
20 24 27 30 Tu Corazón LENA con ALEJANDRO SANZ 9 20 WARNER
21 21 22 20 Holiday GREEN DAY 11 19 WARNER
22 17 19 19 Be Yourself AUDIOSLAVE 13 17 SONY / BMG
23 25 26 27 Precisamente Ahora DAVID DEMARIA 10 23 WARNER
24 30 31 37 Lonely No More ROB THOMAS 15 24 WARNER
25 19 20 28 El Universo Sobre Mí AMARAL 20 7 EMI
26 27 29 49 Vem, Habib (Wala Wala) ROUGE 4 26 SONY / BMG
27 22 21 18 Gasolina DADDY YANKEE 38 8 UNIVERSAL
28 20 15 10 Sólo Quedate En Silencio RBD 15 4 SONY / BMG
29 13 11 29 Bandolero OLGA TAÑÓN 16 11 SONY / BMG
30 54 88 91 Don MIRANDA! 5 30 LA OREJA
31 11 7 7 Muriendo Lento MODERATTO con BELINDA 21 3 SONY / BMG
32 77 68 79 Oleada JULIETA VENEGAS 6 32 SONY / BMG
33 36 23 15 Um Minuto Para o Fim do Mundo CPM 22 8 15 SONY / BMG
34 0 0 0 Todo Sin Temor JUAN DIEGO 1 34 ICR
35 38 36 50 Amor Prohibido SELENA 5 35 SONY / BMG
36 26 48 44 I Just Wanna Live GOOD CHARLOTTE 21 26 SONY / BMG
37 31 32 23 Tocando Fondo KALIMBA 26 5 SONY / BMG
38 75 86 0 Best Of You FOO FIGHTERS 3 38 SONY / BMG
39 33 33 24 Shut Up SIMPLE PLAN 21 21 WARNER
40 44 39 22 Boulevard of Broken Dreams GREEN DAY 30 2 WARNER
41 32 60 43 Nada Fue Un Error (en vivo) COTI con P. RUBIO & J. VENEGAS 7 31 SONY / BMG
42 29 30 17 Rich Girl GWEN STEFANI con EVE 24 5 UNIVERSAL
43 46 45 59 B.Y.O.B. SYSTEM OF A DOWN 7 43 SONY / BMG
44 39 37 40 Lyla OASIS 7 37 SONY / BMG
45 0 0 0 Canta Corazón ALEJANDRO FERNÁNDEZ 1 45 SONY / BMG
46 49 0 0 We Belong Together MARIAH CAREY 2 46 UNIVERSAL
47 41 42 51 Aire INTOCABLE 21 11 EMI
48 0 0 0 El Sol No Regresa LA 5ª ESTACIÓN 1 48 SONY / BMG
49 0 0 0 No SHAKIRA 1 49 SONY / BMG
50 0 0 0 Mírame DADDY YANKEE con DEEVANI & TEGO CALDERÓN 1 50 UNIVERSAL
josecharts
Manager

Postby AlanShkr » Sun Jul 31, 2005 3:56 pm

Thanks Jose! Nice to see no entering!

And I`m sure she didn`t sue alanis :P.
AlanShkr
Groupie

Postby AutomaticBR » Sun Jul 31, 2005 6:49 pm

joao wrote:
AlanShkr wrote:IGNORING your ignorant and rediculous comments, I do agree with you about the whole Brazil thing. I checked the chart and her album has been out for 2 weeks, and 5 years ago she used to be HUGE. Her PD cd and her REMIX cd both did excellent, and now it looks like she won`t even go platinum with this cd :oops:. Now THATS a shame.
Ignorant? A person who "ignores"... okay, you´re a fan... then you "ignore" that La Tortura is nowhere as good as her previous material, or ignore that she appears almost naked in the video.

Anyway, I hope she has better tracks off this album to release later and push the sales. Don´t worry too much about Hot 100 Brasil because it´s fake, but still this album is not being well received as her previous...La Tortura hasn´t catched on radio stations like Estoy Aqui, Pies Descalzos, and my opinion is because it´s nowhere as good as those songs.

And for one last time, BRAZIL DOESN´T HAVE A CHART, Hot 100 Brazil is just made up by some guy...
1st, if you only heart "La Tortura", you're very misconcepted about Shakira's music

2nd, if Brasil doesn't have an "official" chart, then I don't see a problem if people use Hot100Brasil... even if it's not official, why would someone just throw numbers without a source for 7 years and make this chart so known in the world? :roll:
AutomaticBR
Legend

Postby joao » Sun Jul 31, 2005 6:58 pm

AutomaticBR wrote:
joao wrote:

1st, if you only heart "La Tortura", you're very misconcepted about Shakira's music

2nd, if Brasil doesn't have an "official" chart, then I don't see a problem if people use Hot100Brasil... even if it's not official, why would someone just throw numbers without a source for 7 years and make this chart so known in the world? :roll:
Alright, you can use any chart you want... But the Hot 100 chart is clearly not representative of the brazilian market, no way are there so many international acts among the best selling, many of the artists there are totally unknown in Brazil. The only problem is that people base their sales estimations on the chart runs from that site, and when the real number come up they get disapointed. If you look there, many international artists are having excelent sales, but when you look to the real numbers, many of them don´t even have a gold certification, because most of these international artists sell less then 20,000 copies of their albums... Even tough Emma Bunton fans will swear her first album sold more then 200,000 copies in Brazil because it was # 1 on that chart....
joao
Superstar

Postby AutomaticBR » Sun Jul 31, 2005 7:01 pm

joao wrote:
AutomaticBR wrote:
joao wrote:

Alright, you can use any chart you want... But the Hot 100 chart is clearly not representative of the brazilian market, no way are there so many international acts among the best selling, many of the artists there are totally unknown in Brazil. The only problem is that people base their sales estimations on the chart runs from that site, and when the real number come up they get disapointed. If you look there, many international artists are having excelent sales, but when you look to the real numbers, many of them don´t even have a gold certification, because most of these international artists sell less then 20,000 copies of their albums... Even tough Emma Bunton fans will swear her first album sold more then 200,000 copies in Brazil because it was # 1 on that chart....
If you call the ABPD numbers the "real" sales, then you're very misconceived AGAIN :roll:

And I dunno if Emma Bunton's first album was #1 on Hot100Brasil, but I know it was #2 in another website, BRCharts wich closed around 2002 and they used to publish the Brazilian chart that Billboard used to do for Brasil and was published on Latin Billboard. I Only have some archives of that site.

People can say whateva they want, but I still trust more in Hot100Brasil's certifications then ABPD's certifications. :lol:

I Wonder if u ever read some interview with Joao Boscoli, president of the Trama Record company where he talks about how records get certified in Brasil, specially people like Roberto Carlos getting a Diamond certification in the first week and selling "only" 600k to stores.
AutomaticBR
Legend

Postby joao » Sun Jul 31, 2005 7:12 pm

ABPD doesn´t give sales numbers, they give certifications, u should already know the difference between the both, and album can sell 10 million and not be certified, depending on the label.

But the Hot 100 Brasil is ridiculously fake by the simple fact they cannot explain how do they know the sales for those albums... Since there is no system to track sales in brazil, it must be magic! Maybe you´re not too happy with the ABPD website because you discovered some of your favourite artists didn´t sell as much as you expected. :cry: Then you wake up, people in brazil don´t have the habit of buying albums by foreigner artists.
joao
Superstar

Postby AutomaticBR » Sun Jul 31, 2005 7:22 pm

joao wrote:ABPD doesn´t give sales numbers, they give certifications, u should already know the difference between the both, and album can sell 10 million and not be certified, depending on the label.

But the Hot 100 Brasil is ridiculously fake by the simple fact they cannot explain how do they know the sales for those albums... Since there is no system to track sales in brazil, it must be magic! Maybe you´re not too happy with the ABPD website because you discovered some of your favourite artists didn´t sell as much as you expected. :cry: Then you wake up, people in brazil don´t have the habit of buying albums by foreigner artists.
Honey, I know the difference between real sales, shipments, yadayadayada... if ABPD certification are trustable? MY ASS :lol:
AutomaticBR
Legend

Postby joao » Sun Jul 31, 2005 7:30 pm

AutomaticBR wrote:
joao wrote:ABPD doesn´t give sales numbers, they give certifications, u should already know the difference between the both, and album can sell 10 million and not be certified, depending on the label.

Honey, I know the difference between real sales, shipments, yadayadayada... if ABPD certification are trustable? MY ASS :lol:
:P :P :P :P :P

Can you prove that?
joao
Superstar

Postby pepster » Sun Jul 31, 2005 7:48 pm

josecharts wrote:Yes Alanis showed her thing in the Thank You video, now is it true that Shakira took Alanis to the court for copying her style?? I read so in Los40.com a few years ago, back in 1999.
lol...No jose, it's just a rumor.
pepster
Legend

Postby AutomaticBR » Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:47 pm

joao wrote:
AutomaticBR wrote:

Can you prove that?
Can you prove ABPD is sooooooooo right? :P
AutomaticBR
Legend

Postby josecharts » Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:23 pm

pepster wrote:
josecharts wrote:Yes Alanis showed her thing in the Thank You video, now is it true that Shakira took Alanis to the court for copying her style?? I read so in Los40.com a few years ago, back in 1999.
lol...No jose, it's just a rumor.
I lived a lie :lol:
josecharts
Manager

Postby joao » Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:27 pm

AutomaticBR wrote:
joao wrote:
AutomaticBR wrote:

Can you prove that?
Can you prove ABPD is sooooooooo right? :P
I never said it´s sooo right... They show certifications, not sales. And it´s the official organization. But you obviously would prefer to believe in any other source saying that your favourite artist has a 10x platinum album.
joao
Superstar

Postby josecharts » Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:23 pm

MORE CHARTS...

CHILE

1 SHAKIRA featuring ALEJANDRO SANZ - La Tortura
2 COLDPLAY - Speed Of Sound
3 JUANES - La Camisa Negra
4 MIRANDA! - Don
5 BACKSTREET BOYS - Incomplete
6 KUDAI lll - Escapar
7 MARIA JIMENA - Si No Estás Aquí
8 ATTAQUE 77 - Arrancacorazones
9 SYSTEM OF A DAWN - B.Y.O.B.
10 DADDY YANKEE - Gasolina

ARGENTINA

1 SHAKIRA y ALEJANDRO SANZ - La tortura
2 COLDPLAY - Speed of sound
3 GOOD CHARLOTTE - I just wanna live
4 CATUPECU MACHU - A veces vuelvo
5 GREEN DAY - Boulevard of broken dreams
6 MIRANDA - Don
7 JUANES - La camisa negra
8 BLACK EYED PEAS - Don't phunk with my heart
9 GWEN STEFANI Feat EVE - Rich girl
10 LEO GARCIA - Cuarto creciente

MEXICO

1 VIVEME - Laura Pausini
2 SALVAME - RBD
3 LA TORTURA - Shakira.
4 AMAR SIN SER AMADA - Thalia
5 ECHAME A MI LA CULPA - Luis Miguel
6 QUE VOY A HACER - Alejandro Fernández
7 LA CAMISA NEGRA - Juanes
8 QUE VIDA LA MIA - Reik
9 EL UNIVERSO SOBRE MI - Amaral
10 NADA VOLVERA - El canto del loco
josecharts
Manager

Postby frankie_85 » Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:46 pm

It seems that "Viveme" is becoming one of the most successful songs for Laura Pausini...do you have any news about her next single in latin america?what will it be? :wink:
frankie_85
Manager

Return to Chart Analysis