LATIN AMERICA TOP 100 OF 2005 (best songs)

Moderators: trebor, kingofskiffle, nympho

Postby josecharts » Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:40 pm

According to my researchs made based on one thousand stations everyweek these are the most succesful songs of 2005.
I must name the 22 countries that take part of this chart: Peru, Mexico, USA (Latino), Spain, Cuba, Republica Dominicana, Puerto Rico, Guatemala, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Honduras, Panama, Costa Rica, Colombia, Ecuador, Venezuela, Chile, Brasil, Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay and Bolivia.

1 La Tortura - SHAKIRA con ALEJANDRO SANZ
2 La Camisa Negra - JUANES
3 Volverte A Ver - JUANES
4 No - Shakira
5 Yo Quisiera - Reik
6 Speed of Sound - COLDPLAY
7 Víveme - LAURA PAUSINI
8 Boulevard of Broken Dreams - GREEN DAY
9 Amor Del Bueno - REYLI BARBA
10 Don't Phunk With My Heart - BLACK EYED PEAS
11 Nada Valgo Sin Tu Amor - JUANES
12 Incomplete - BACKSTREET BOYS
13 Rebelde - RBD
14 Amar Sin Ser Amada [You Know He Never Loved You] - THALIA
15 Na Na Na (Ducle Niña) - A.B. QUINTANILLA III con KUMBIA KINGS
16 Muriendo Lento - MODERATTO con BELINDA
17 Que Vida La Mia - REIK
18 Gasolina - DADDY YANKEE
19 Tocando Fondo - KALIMBA
20 Sólo Quedate En Silencio - RBD
21 Sálvame - RBD
22 Nada Fue Un Error (en vivo) - COTI con P. RUBIO & J. VENEGAS
23 Lo Que Pasó, Pasó - DADDY YANKEE
24 Don - MIRANDA!
25 Don't Lie - BLACK EYED PEAS
26 Por Qué Es Tan Cruel El Amor - RICARDO ARJONA
27 Algo Más - LA 5ª ESTACIÓN
28 Rich Girl - GWEN STEFANI con EVE
29 Get Right - JENNIFER LOPEZ
30 Contra Vientos Y Mareas - CHAYANNE
31 Me Dediqué A Perderte - ALEJANDRO FERNÁNDEZ
32 I Just Wanna Live - GOOD CHARLOTTE
33 She Will Be Loved - MAROON 5
34 Nada Es Para Siempre - LUIS FONSI
35 La Fuerza Del Destino - FEY
36 Algo Está Cambiando - JULIETA VENEGAS
37 Wake Me Up When September Ends - GREEN DAY
38 El Universo Sobre Mí - AMARAL
39 Sunday Morning - MAROON 5
40 Feel Good Inc. - GORILLAZ
41 Para Tu Amor - JUANES
42 Vertigo - U2
43 You're Beautiful - JAMES BLUNT
44 No Te Preocupes Por Mí - CHAYANNE
45 What You Waiting For - GWEN STEANIE
46 Hollaback Girl - GWEN STEFANI
47 Tripping -  ROBBIE WILLIAMS -
48 Durmiendo Con La Luna - ELEFANTE
49 Nuestro Amor - RBD
50 Ni Tú Ni Nadie - MOENIA
51 Aire - INTOCABLE
52 Ven Bailalo - ANGEL & KHRIZ "LOS MVP's"
53 Welcome To My Life - SIMPLE PLAN
54 Arranca Corazones - ATTAQUE 77
55 Nobody's Home - AVRIL LAVIGNE
56 Pequeños Sueños - ÁRBOL
57 My Boo - USHER con ALICIA KEYS
58 Tu Corazón - LENA con ALEJANDRO SANZ
59 Te Buscaría - CRISTIAN CASTRO
60 Do Somenthin' - BRITNEY SPEARS
61 Everybody's Changing - KEANE
62 Shut Up - SIMPLE PLAN
63 Dame Otro Tequila - PAULINA RUBIO
64 Te Mando Flores - FONSECA
65 Cuando A Mi Lado Estás - RICARDO MONTANER
66 Por Besarte - Lu
67 I Don't Care (Qué Más Da) - RICKY MARTIN con AMERIE & FAT JOE
68 Hung Up - Madonna
69 Mírate - LA LEY
70 Amo - AXEL
71 Be Yourself - AUDIOSLAVE
72 Qué Voy A Hacer Con Mi Amor - ALEJANDRO FERNÁNDEZ
73 Te Amaré - YAHIR
74 Días De Verano - AMARAL
75 Una Canción Que Te Enamore - SERVANDO Y FLORENTINO
76 Esta Ausencia - DAVID BISBAL
77 Holiday - GREEN DAY
78 We Belong Together - MARIAH CAREY
79 Tu Cárcel - LOS ENANITOS VERDES
80 Mi Credo - PEPE AGUILAR con TIZIANO FERRO
81 Mesa Que Más Aplauda - CLÍMAX
82 Todo El Año - OBIE BERMÚDEZ
83 Cool - GWEN STEFANI
84 A Veces Fui - ALEKS SYNTEK
85 Precisamente Ahora - DAVID DEMARIA
86 Hoy Como Ayer - CONJUNTO PRIMAVERA
87 Llévame - SORAYA
88 Lonely No More - ROB THOMAS
89 Bandolero - OLGA TAÑÓN
90 Quer Casar Comigo? - BRUNO & MARRONE
91 Tú No Tienes Alma - ALEJANDRO SANZ
92 Qué Lástima - ALEJANDRO FERNÁNDEZ
93 Fix You - COLDPLAY
94 No Fear - THE RASMUS
95 Mírame - DADDY YANKEE con DEEVANI & TEGO CALDERÓN
96 Quemándome De Amor - Moderatto
97 Magia Veneno - CATUPECU MACHO
98 Como Vai Você - ZEZÉ DI CAMARGO & LUCIANO ft. ANTONIO MARCOS
99 Voy A Olvidarme De Mí - CARLOS VIVES
100 Tu Príncipe - ZION & LENNOX con DADDY YANKEE
josecharts
Manager

Postby nelson » Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:52 pm

1,000 stations every week???
Very tough.
How long does it take?
And also "hard to get" the official charts from the stations, and there's really a story behind, share with us? :lol:
nelson
Legend

Postby Jon » Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:57 pm

I totally agree that Shakira deserves to be number one in Latin America. Unfortunately there are no club music in this chart.
Jon
Superstar

Postby askew » Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:12 am

Thanks for doing this. Loving to see how well both of Shakira's singles did in Latin America.
askew
Roadie

Postby josecharts » Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:29 am

nelson wrote:1,000 stations every week???
Very tough.
How long does it take?
And also "hard to get" the official charts from the stations, and there's really a story behind, share with us? :lol:
The story behind this chart goes back to my childhood when i was very interested in music charts especially in radio stations. In 1994 i "discovered" the eurochart and Europarade Top 40 and started to follow it. Then in 1995 The World Chart started as a radio show that was broadcasted in almost every single country on earth and I used to heard reports from countries such as Mexico, Paraguay, Argentina, Peru, Guatemala, Belize, Panama, COlombia, Chile and wonder why there is not a chart that compile all of our latin countries. So it wasn't until I started working at a radio station back in 1998 when i take this seriously and also started my studies at the university and decided to make a research about Popular Music Trends in some latin countries such as Peru, México, Colombia and many others. As soon i got all that data I started o make a Pan-american chart (almost a Top 1000, but I present only Top 100). In 2002 I started to publish the first charts for South, North and Central America plus the antilles Top 100 in my website. But it wasn't until May 2004 that a radio chart show called Top Latino born using this Latin American chart. Now the show is broadcasted in one hundred cities in 10 countries. And the chart is now follow by managers, music industry, artists, radio stations, magazines, fans, etc.

Oh , and yes it is too hard to work... just imagine one thousand charts, hundreds of titles. It takes lot of hours. But i love doing it :)
:D
josecharts
Manager

Postby nelson » Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:45 am

Worldwide recording industry integrates Latin America
October 27 1999 - IFPI/FLAPF merger responds to rise of Latin American music industry and growing global threat of piracy

The organisations representing record producers internationally and in Latin America, IFPI and FLAPF, are to merge after 38 years as separate entities. The move is the latest strategic response by the international recording industry to the worldwide proliferation in piracy in the last two years.

It also reflects the rapidly expanding role played in the world music market by Latin America, the world’s fastest-growing music market of the 1990s and region that is now a major international exporter of its repertoire. The link-up also reflects the converging legal and regulatory priorities of the industry throughout the world as it prepares for a global, on-line future.

The merger was approved by the FLAPF Executive Committee on October 25. It will take place on January 1, 2000, pending the approval of the IFPI Main Board. FLAPF will become “IFPI Latin America” and will remain based in Miami. The merger will affiliate six new national groups to IFPI, taking the total number from 40 to 46.

IFPI Chairman, Jay Berman, will be a member of the IFPI Latino America regional board, and the Chairman of the Executive Committee of FLAPF, Manolo Diaz (Chairman, Universal Music Latin America) will remain a member of the IFPI Main Board. Gabriel Abaroa is the CEO of FLAPF and will report directly to Jay Berman

Speaking for FLAPF, Manolo Diaz said: “This is a perfect moment for FLAPF and IFPI to join forces. This strategic alliance will strengthen both our organisations, and our members too. In the fight against piracy, in the development of our market and in laying the ground rules for ecommerce, our approach from now on has to be global”.

For, IFPI Jay Berman said: “FLAPF will bring tremendous resources, expertise and creativity to IFPI’s enforcement and political operations. IFPI and FLAPF both have to think globally. In today’s world, a pirate seizure in Brazil may be the result of an investigator’s work in south East Asia; or a raid in Hong Kong might result from evidence seized on the other side of the world in Latin America. Only through this global approach - on piracy and other issues - will we be able to serve our members interests effectively”.

Berman added: “In addition we look to RIAA’s continual involvement in the region to complete the partnership between FLAPF and IFPI”.

Growing importance of Latin America in the world music market
Latin America has moved from the margins to the very centre of the international record business, both as a market and as an exporter of repertoire.

Recorded music sales in the region doubled between 1991 and 1998. Sales are now worth US$2.4 billion annually, with unit sales accounting for 7% of global sales. Across the region, CD sales have soared tenfold in the last eight years, 21 to nearly 200 million units. Three of the region’s national markets – Brazil, Mexico and Argentina – are in the world’s top 20 markets.

Latin American repertoire has made great inroads in the world market in recent years. Sales in the US market total $570 million and rose sharply in 1998 and the first half of 1999.

Background
FLAPF was founded by a number of record companies in 1961, its mission to promote copyright legislation in the Latin American region and to define rules to regulate licensing throughout the 17 Latin American countries.

-----------------------------------------------------
Have you ever heard of FLAPF?
Is it Latin IFPI or RIAA?
Any certifications from FLAPF?
nelson
Legend

Postby joao » Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:52 am

These news are old, I guess the project never became true.
joao
Superstar

Postby hello » Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:27 pm

nelson wrote:Worldwide recording industry integrates Latin America
October 27 1999 - IFPI/FLAPF merger responds to rise of Latin American music industry and growing global threat of piracy

The organisations representing record producers internationally and in Latin America, IFPI and FLAPF, are to merge after 38 years as separate entities. The move is the latest strategic response by the international recording industry to the worldwide proliferation in piracy in the last two years.

It also reflects the rapidly expanding role played in the world music market by Latin America, the world’s fastest-growing music market of the 1990s and region that is now a major international exporter of its repertoire. The link-up also reflects the converging legal and regulatory priorities of the industry throughout the world as it prepares for a global, on-line future.

The merger was approved by the FLAPF Executive Committee on October 25. It will take place on January 1, 2000, pending the approval of the IFPI Main Board. FLAPF will become “IFPI Latin America” and will remain based in Miami. The merger will affiliate six new national groups to IFPI, taking the total number from 40 to 46.

IFPI Chairman, Jay Berman, will be a member of the IFPI Latino America regional board, and the Chairman of the Executive Committee of FLAPF, Manolo Diaz (Chairman, Universal Music Latin America) will remain a member of the IFPI Main Board. Gabriel Abaroa is the CEO of FLAPF and will report directly to Jay Berman

Speaking for FLAPF, Manolo Diaz said: “This is a perfect moment for FLAPF and IFPI to join forces. This strategic alliance will strengthen both our organisations, and our members too. In the fight against piracy, in the development of our market and in laying the ground rules for ecommerce, our approach from now on has to be global”.

For, IFPI Jay Berman said: “FLAPF will bring tremendous resources, expertise and creativity to IFPI’s enforcement and political operations. IFPI and FLAPF both have to think globally. In today’s world, a pirate seizure in Brazil may be the result of an investigator’s work in south East Asia; or a raid in Hong Kong might result from evidence seized on the other side of the world in Latin America. Only through this global approach - on piracy and other issues - will we be able to serve our members interests effectively”.

Berman added: “In addition we look to RIAA’s continual involvement in the region to complete the partnership between FLAPF and IFPI”.

Growing importance of Latin America in the world music market
Latin America has moved from the margins to the very centre of the international record business, both as a market and as an exporter of repertoire.

Recorded music sales in the region doubled between 1991 and 1998. Sales are now worth US$2.4 billion annually, with unit sales accounting for 7% of global sales. Across the region, CD sales have soared tenfold in the last eight years, 21 to nearly 200 million units. Three of the region’s national markets – Brazil, Mexico and Argentina – are in the world’s top 20 markets.

Latin American repertoire has made great inroads in the world market in recent years. Sales in the US market total $570 million and rose sharply in 1998 and the first half of 1999.

Background
FLAPF was founded by a number of record companies in 1961, its mission to promote copyright legislation in the Latin American region and to define rules to regulate licensing throughout the 17 Latin American countries.

-----------------------------------------------------
Have you ever heard of FLAPF?
Is it Latin IFPI or RIAA?
Any certifications from FLAPF?
Hu????????
~Gaga~~~Xtina~~~P!nk~~~Dido~~~Shakira~~~Beyonce~~~Gwen Stefani~~
hello
Superstar

Postby nelson » Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:39 pm

hello wrote:Hu????????
What's up?
nelson
Legend

Postby whyme » Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:16 am

Shakira deserves it because that song was a massive hit around the world....much better than the crap she has out now.
whyme
Personal Assistant

Postby hello » Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:31 pm

nelson wrote:
hello wrote:Hu????????
What's up?
hu???????
hello
Superstar

Postby hello » Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:32 pm

whyme wrote:Shakira deserves it because that song was a massive hit around the world....much better than the crap she has out now.
La Tortura was??? It still is!!!
hello
Superstar

Postby josecharts » Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:14 am

hello wrote:
whyme wrote:Shakira deserves it because that song was a massive hit around the world....much better than the crap she has out now.
La Tortura was??? It still is!!!
"still is" only in the USA
josecharts
Manager

Postby Fedepeti » Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:18 am

Thanks for compiling this chart Jose.
Fedepeti
Personal Assistant

Return to Chart Analysis